It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't turn on fox news!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Do you have a link for that to support it?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
But I am a fan of Steve Doocy! What to do!

I cannot start my morning without Fox and Friends!

I know, it is almost impossible for me to even get my first coffee in without being lied to at least a dozen times or more. I love fox so much!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

But seriously folks,
Can we talk about McCain's wife for a moment.....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I just read a times article saying the association is false.

merica, it seems, as being so imperfect, imperfect enough, that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country," Palin told a group of donors in Englewood, Colo. A deliberate attempt to smear Obama, McCain's ticket-mate echoed the line at three separate events Saturday.

"This is not a man who sees America like you and I see America," she said. "We see America as a force of good in this world. We see an America of exceptionalism."

Her reference to Obama's relationship with William Ayers, a member of the Vietnam-era Weather Underground, was exaggerated at best if not outright false. No evidence shows they were "pals" or even close when they worked on community boards years ago and Ayers hosted a political event for Obama early in his career.

www.time.com...
So now the Republicans and fox news and conservative news agencies are resorting to lying?

This is sort of depressing.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

What does that have to do with Fox News? Explain it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Do I have to bring this back into play:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Fox news said that he had ties to terrorists. This article debunks that claim by showing that the claims are extremely exaggerated and have no real relevance. They were just created as an attempt to smear Obama. This is what fox news does best: smearing Democrats, and, this has worked time and time again.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The link you provided said nothing about Fox. That was Sarah Palin's comment. That has nothing to do with Fox.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I thought it was pretty clear that I was saying in my post that Obama had no terrorist ties and that Fox news is wrong and that's what the link showed.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Prove that Fox News actually said what you said they said. So far, you have not done that. I have not heard Fox News call him a terrorist. Or even say that he hangs around with terrorists. The only one I've heard say that is you.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Ok, here is an article from April 10th, it's sort of still relevant today, but it contains a lot of the false accusations by Fox news that I think would prove to some extent that they just said what I actually said:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is from a fairly prominent democrats point of view

Not a conservative on that stage

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

April 10th eh? 6 months ago. What does that have to do with what Fox News was doing tonight?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It all looks pretty substantial to me...

The quotes look genuine...

Anyone know if they are in fact?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

And once again, is what the article said untrue? If so, exactly what did it say that was wrong?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It's that Obama's relationship with this man has been grossly exaggerated. What makes you think the article is true?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

These claims are false. As the times article indicates, they didn't even have a close relationship with each other.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

"Grossly exaggerated"? Okay. Tell me why? You brought this up. Now where is your proof that what Fox News is saying is false?

[edit on 10/6/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

By grossly exaggerated, I'm saying they aren't friends, now, or ever.

merica, it seems, as being so imperfect, imperfect enough, that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country," Palin told a group of donors in Englewood, Colo. A deliberate attempt to smear Obama, McCain's ticket-mate echoed the line at three separate events Saturday.

"This is not a man who sees America like you and I see America," she said. "We see America as a force of good in this world. We see an America of exceptionalism."

Her reference to Obama's relationship with William Ayers, a member of the Vietnam-era Weather Underground, was exaggerated at best if not outright false. No evidence shows they were "pals" or even close when they worked on community boards years ago and Ayers hosted a political event for Obama early in his career.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Why is it that the articles you post are true, yet the ones I post are false?

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district’s influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

…“I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers’ house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress,” said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. “[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor.”

News Busters

More
US News

World Net Daily reports that Barack Obama's newly appointed Coordinator for Muslim Affairs, just ten days after taking the post, has resigned from that position . This comes after the revelation of his close ties with Jamal Said, who is believed to be involved in racketeering and fundraising for the Palestinian terrorist organization, Hamas, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

Conservative Outpost

At first, it appeared that the Obama campaign tried to suppress documents of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge in order to keep reporters from exploring the ties between the Democratic candidate and domestic terrorist William Ayers. The Chicago Tribune is now reporting that when the intial tactic failed, the Obama campaign resorted to an e-mail campaign asking supporters to try and suppress and/or drown out an interview of writer Stanley Kurtz on WGN radio.

Audacity Watch

I fail to see how they are false and the one you posted is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join