It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't turn on fox news!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Once again, that is something that Sarah Palin said. What does that have to do with Fox News? Specificly what Fox said or didn't say tonight? What did Fox News say that was wrong?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

*snip* Why don't you do some research yourself? Sarah Palin said a comment so Fox news acted like they were investigating it.

MOD Note: Civility and decorum are Required: Stop with the Snide Comments

[edit on 10/6/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Well I think it is pretty clear now. You have nothing to back up your statements. You brought it up. You provide the proof. I refuse to go on wild goose hunts.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Then what should be watched?

Does CNN, MSNBC, and the networks provide the fair coverage we all deserve?

Sorry but Chris Matthews and his tingly leg plus the Dan Rather forged documents is all the proof I need where the true biased media lies.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Okay. You provide the proof then.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I don't think any news agency should be trusted. That's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by wutone

I don't think any news agency should be trusted. That's just my opinion.

Yet you are saying that what has been stated about Obama is false, based on a News Article...

Confusing

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Why should I look up proof, if it even exists, for you? You made the statements. You provide the proof.

[edit on 10/6/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I can see that you are angry. But ask yourself, is this anger based on anything real? Or is it just something that is being generated in order to meet someone else's objective?
reply to post by Buck Division

Thanks for the question, Buck,

Anything real? Have you (and everyone else) checked the balance on your 401K recently (retirement account)? Have you been afraid to check? Do you want to retire comfortably some day??

Well, Barack Obama in his early street organizer days very probably was a contributer to the problem of the bad mortgage loans that lead to the collapse now of hundreds of financial institutions. Obama worked for ACORN in a way that is not looking at all good for Barack. He also received huge political contributions from the now failed Fannie and Freddie making it look very much like Obama is/was in their pockets!

The country and indeed the world ( today the German government is having to prop up their financial institutions holding our bad debt!) is in grave danger from this bad real estate policy stemming from liberal American legislation (CRA or Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 under Carter).

Understanding this whole fiasco may be one of the most important things you can do and it may possibly save our country and our way of life!

May it never happen again!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Yes there is. I gave you that proof. Tell me what you think of what I said is false.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I am not wrong. John McCain wants to smear Barack Obama in the last few days before the election to distract voters from the issues. John McCain is trying to accuse Barack Obama of being a terrorist so that he can distract voters from the current economic crisis.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Huh? I thought Fox News was a comedy channel... Well thanks for the tip anyway. Everyone in my country finds that channel a hilarious distortion of facts.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

You are not providing any proof as to what you said is actually true. You keep going back to a Sarah Palin quote. What does that have to do with Fox News? What did Fox News say tonight that was not true? Prove what they said is false. Don't just say your opinion. That is not proof.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Prove that I have not given proof for anything that I said.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I think you're in denial.

he subject may deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether (simple denial), admit the fact but deny its seriousness (minimisation) or admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility (transference).

en.wikipedia.org...

You ask me to provide proof and I do, but, no matter what proof I will provide, it will not be proof enough for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Also, here is an article stating exactly what I just said, that John McCain is making character attacks on Obama, trying to distract voters from the issues.

"We're going to get a little tougher," a senior Republican operative said, indicating that a fresh batch of television ads is coming. "We've got to question this guy's associations. Very soon. There's no question that we have to change the subject here," said the operative, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

www.dallasnews.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I am not wrong. John McCain wants to smear Barack Obama in the last few days before the election to distract voters from the issues. John McCain is trying to accuse Barack Obama of being a terrorist so that he can distract voters from the current economic crisis.

Of course McCain wants to throw dirt on Obama, that is what politicians do to each other.

But I have seen the Fox special about the economic crisis. It wasn't trying to distract from the issue, it was trying to investigate the issue head on. Big democrat names were associated with Fannie and Freddie, this is not "distractions" and "smear", this is truth that should be discussed and yet I have a feeling that there are many that wish to silence such a discussion.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I don't even know why you are so bothered by Fox anyways.

Chances are Obama will win and he will have a democrat congress at his back.

Obama and friends will probably legislate Fox to death, as it seems that many Democrat supporters would want nothing less than the fall of Fox News, so just know that in a short period of time, Fox won't be an issue to you anymore.

link   
reply to post by wutone

Right, but I was talking about the special where fox news tried to paint Obama as a radicalist, and this poster didn't believe in what I said, about Fox News having said that.

link   

What has Fox News said that is incorrect? It cannot get much simpler than that. Sarah Palin does not work for Fox News. You cannot back up what you say. I have asked and asked. So I am done. When you can back up what you say, please do so. I may check back in sometime just to see if you were able to do that.

I can safely say that this thread has been debunked. Goodnight.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join