It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't turn on fox news!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tyrocks00

I couldn't agree more. I hope that the McCain campaign turns down his rhetoric so the voters can decide for themselves who they want to vote for.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by tyrocks00

I couldn't agree more. I hope that the McCain campaign turns down his rhetoric so the voters can decide for themselves who they want to vote for.

Greetings.......I agree....the McCain campaign is replete with individuals that do not have a clue as to what the people want to hear and see...The people want more slick/smooth talk in conjunction with a well entrenched organization designed to undermind the the electoral process with fraudulant registrants being aided by state officials...We are in deep trouble in this country....do not waste your vote on a candidate that speaks smooth things....

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

I agree. I just watched a little bit of Fox news last night. They were talking about Obama's character. They dismissed Obama as a dreamer. They also said that John McCain can be lonely so he's qualified to be President but Obama doesn't have that qualification. I would agree that they are definitely out of touch. Also, I'd like to present this video, as another example of how the McCain campaign is out of touch. They don't consider Northern Virginia to be real Virginia.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Greetings Frankidealist35........The media is using the polling as a means to minipulate the simple minded folks with no direction other than what can they get from this goverment, and if you couple that with the lieing on behalf of a certain smooth talking candidate you will see why the masses are a dangerous bunch....Selfishness and stupidity could prevail in this election....If that happens,the only hope we will have is that God may have mercy on this country....

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by wutone

Right, but I was talking about the special where fox news tried to paint Obama as a radicalist, and this poster didn't believe in what I said, about Fox News having said that.

So in your opinion, any questioning of Obama and the people in his past is a "smear"? What do you think about ABC going to Vietnam and giving Mccain's torture a chance to deny ever touring him? I suppose you think THAT is legitimate? Do you think its legitimate for Obama's attack dog media to go after a private citizen for daring to question Obama? Is that the kind of media you want? The kind that wont look in to anything involving Obama or his past, for fear of being called a racist?

Look, you have yet to prove fox did anything other than their job. Just because the rest of the media ignores it, does not mean its a smear to question questionable associations throughout Obma's past.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

I do not consider the attacks on John McCain's Pow status to be legit. I think the solution to the nation's problems do not lie within someone's past either. I recommend you do a little fact checking on both candidates.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

I do not consider the attacks on John McCain's Pow status to be legit. I think the solution to the nation's problems do not lie within someone's past either. I recommend you do a little fact checking on both candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join