It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Isaac an Egyptian?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgoI wonder though, what if proof came about that they were both Egyptian...mabey that would make everyone realize, in some way, they are truly brothers fighting against brothers.

Precisely.

If Abraham was Egyptian, some argue that we was... and if Sarah did have the Pharoahs baby, this would make Isaac and Ishimel both Egyptian blood...even though they are displayed in the bible as brothers having the same father, I dont think many think that it is possible that they both have Egyptian blood.

Well, blood being what it is, surely Ramses and Akhenaten alone (not to mention the Ptolomys and the Franks, etc) have all spread the kingly blood into our veins as well, so something like "Each man and woman a king unto themselves" is the future which I could see coming from the reasoning you have identified. If there is no Israel as such, and Ishmael came from Hagar, and Isaac came from Sarah, then it means each man Abraham and Pharaoh, fathered one of these boys, Ishmael and Isaac.

But who was Abraham? Lots of people will try to connect this word or that, but the oldest stone site in the world is 30k years old, I am talking about New Grange, in Ireland. I believe civilization moved from West (Ireland) to the East (Abraham and his ancestors were Seafarers who also (like the scoti people) knew how to tend goats and live in highlands. I do not see civilization originating and spreading out from mesopatamia.

Point is, the Earth of that time was populated by Kings, and they had to deal with each other. That's what Abraham and the Pharaoh's story was all about. They were both great kings, but there was a misundertstanding, which the Creator used to make history as it is.

Israel and all that, is a big lie. Amenhotep III is Solomon, his surrogate father Yuya is the biblical Joseph, and Akhenaten is Moses. The first temple of Solomon was the temple at Amarna, which the priests and the military smashed. The temple mount in Jerusalem, in my opinion, will be as deserted in the future, as Amarna is today (maybe not until after a few batallions have trodden across it) It's a misdirect.

If people grasp this, then all the Abrahamic religions will be seen for what they are, and the huge chasm can be bridged. But hey, some people just want to talk forever, about nothing.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
To those that wonder why I am so bent on these ideas...it also pertains to my mothers near death experience this past June. I am getting ready to post a thread about it, but wanted to post a link to it here first, for it has some to do with Ra, Abraham, Sarah and Isaac.

My mother has been a Christian woman for many yrs. My brother and I always leaned more twards a divine force that wasnt blood thirsty. My family and I have been studying alot of beliefs, phenomenons ect....

It the moments that my family reached deep focuses on being humbled and the idea that we should live for others more so then ourselves, my mother (who has been ill for over 10 yrs. being bed ridden for the past 2 yrs. prior to June) almost past away from us. She had 9 hours of visions the day she almost passed. They were so vivid and amazing that I documented things she told me and my father that day, and we have began making videos of her experience.

I think the visions will help others see why I am seeking new thoughts about Egypt and Hebrews.

uk.youtube.com...

Im not derailing the thread, I just think this brings understanding to my curious mind-my mind has always been curious, but her visions brought up ideas that I have already pondered on, like the Ra connection to the Hebrews...but my mother, being Christian, was not al studying the same things I was or things that my brother was. My brother and I were studying things that were more escentric, ancient teachings. There are 5 parts of the video, if you are interested in spiritual near death experiences, I think youll find it interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It is the "times and places" that are confused. Our history is not real. As I said, it is the same story compressed and compressed and compressed.

12 Colonies, 12 Tribes, 12 Astronauts
NINyah Pint Yah Santa MaReyah

Washington, no one knows what that name means. You won't find a translation anywhere. Say it phonetically. ophis ng tun

The Jews try to warn us in story. ET. PHONE HOME....Phonetics carry more power then you can imagine. Every word in English Nglash has an ancient meaning. Apollo tish Aeons are in power for a reason. It is right in front of our faces every day.

The Ben or Mason is the keeper of society and we are the ones that the builders reject. We are the Chief cornerstone.

The same ones who built the Pyramids are still leading us today. Pharoh=President. Have you ever seen Bush throw the "satan horns" hand symbol? This symbol represents the ARC or Pyramid...Fire Mountain. Tsion. The leaders of today are Noakh's Sons who emerged from the ARC. They retain the memory of generations past and this is the reason for the in breading amongst the elite. The Blue Blood of the Red and White...all Egyptian.

After 7 generations, "Total Recall" may occur if you aren't being brainwashed with media. Entertainment is Enslavement to forgetting and is the reason we can't do anything without Entertainment being shoved down our throats.

If we remembered, they would be in big trouble. This IS the secret they hide. Not Eli Ans, they do not exist. The planet is not a Baal, it is flat. Even there fake Psi ense refutes itself. Centrifical force would hurl us off the Baal, but it does not exist, not the force...the ball. Space is not what you are told. The things we are told are myth, are real but called LORE and Superstition.

Just watch them "TWIST' or "SPIN" the En Phore Ma Tsion. All you need to believe in space is a few pictures and a few to say they've been there. Add some Psience (brainwashing) through ME DIA and your done.

This is why any aboriginal people are "Driven from the land". They know the truth, but are killed in droves. Life is meant to be simple in communion with God. We have been turned in to slaves and don't even know it. Slaves don't complain when they think they are free. We speak Egyptian even phonetically. Gnomic...

Bury the past, rob us blind, and leave nothing behind...Rage against the Machine

Peace

[edit on 6-10-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by smallpeeps

And the Christ, everyone...is about to be on the cross. This is no joke.

"Forgive them father for they KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"
"The son of man is about to be given in to the hands of sinful men"
The Christ is innocent of the death They receive

I can't spell it out any clearer.

Peace

Dude you are so late the whole betrayal of Christ thing happened on November 6, 2005. I'll just say that it didn't turn out how the bad guys wanted. Bush may be Judas, but Judas only did what he was instructed to by Jesus. The betrayal was a set-up and the fools took the bait.

What's about to happen instead is the version of the story where the King conquers! Hold on to your hats; you've got 1 week left.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

I didn't say it had not happened and don't mind being late. We all receive the same wage.

Peace to you

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I didn't say it had not happened and don't mind being late. We all receive the same wage.

Peace to you

But what you do seem to imply is that Christ somehow gets the raw deal and that these people should worry or be frightful of.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
To those that wonder why I am so bent on these ideas...it also pertains to my mothers near death experience this past June. I am getting ready to post a thread about it, but wanted to post a link to it here first, for it has some to do with Ra, Abraham, Sarah and Isaac.

Thanks for this wonderful, touching and insightful link. Hopefully you will get this a thread of its own.

Yes, I am not surprised that she saw the Kingdom of Heaven. Her faith is sufficient and no explanation of delirous episode would suffice.

A few highlights:

1: She went to Egypt and saw the sphinx as if it were brand new
2: She said that RA is the true Creator and the priests and evil kings had tried to hide that.
3: She mentioned that Isaac was the gift and the key.
4: She said Jesus was in Petra, playing with children

...Very interesting, and not surprising. I seriously doubt any after death experiences will be posted in response where Enki and sumerian gods leave people with such emotions, lol

Great video, I have met similar folks and I do believe their story.

[EDIT]

I wanted to emphasize that it was Thutmosis IV who cleaned off the sphinx and left the Dream Stelae between its paws. At this time also, lived Yuya, who is the biblical Joseph, interpretor of dreams.

Also I liked her comments about how there was a room full of blood which she and other sevrants in white were washing up (allusions again to the old way of blood sacrifice being removed from Earth) ...Also that Jesus was in Petra. Surely his ancestors Akhenaten/Moses, Jethro and their tribesmen knew as their old stomping grounds. Great video!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

there's no evidence that humans were even present when that place was built. i have yet to see, and i've said this before in this thread, a single artifact proving humans (homo sapians) were on this planet at all, prior to 3000 BC. all the statues are reptilian bipedals, all of them. i sincerely do not believe this is the indigenous home of human beings. we may have some characteristics in common with the race that was here (such as mammalian characteristics, breast feeding the young, male/female, penises and so on) but i really really don't think we were here before 3000 BC. we may have common ancestory with the races that were here back then, but this is their planet, and we are only inheriting it because they've either moved on, evacuated, been wiped out, advanced technologically to the point they've colonized other worlds, or all of the above.

so i don't think using stonehenge as a neolithic human habitation example is quite accurate.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You are welcome smallpeeps and TY for sharing your thoughts.

I did start a thread in the Conspiracies in Religions forum titleed a spiritual near death experience. I would love for you to add some thoughts there, Im sure Ill receive posts that Im a heritic and such...but yaknow, that mainstream stuff doesnt jive with me anyhow. I tell people that if something doesnt sit right with you, then dont worry yourself with it. If it sparks a light in you, pay attention.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I guess that would depend on if one believes he is raised on the third day or not. That, as you know, is not my judgment to make only to say, Repent for the Kingdom is at hand.

I have gone forward to my neck, and it is by his will alone should I be saved. I have no trust in myself. I am a sinner worthy of death and a beggar at his feet.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I beg to differ that humans have in fact been proven to be on the earth befor 3000 bc. We have plenty of bones...all over the world.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I guess that would depend on if one believes he is raised on the third day or not. That, as you know, is not my judgment to make only to say, Repent for the Kingdom is at hand.

I have gone forward to my neck, and it is by his will alone should I be saved. I have no trust in myself. I am a sinner worthy of death and a beggar at his feet.

Peace

That's much better and clearer. I thought you were trying to suggest that the sinful men would be successful. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that.

The Kingdom is certainly at hand.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

they aren't human bones. they are ancestors and/or descendants of the bipedal reptilian species. stonehenge and really, any proven neolithic monument were built by the indigenous reptilian races. they advanced technologically, and for awhile, mixed with the human slaves that they brought here to help rebuild their civilization (there was a major cataclysm here, a planet devastating war prior to the arrival of humans, which some theorize resulted in the destruction of a planet that is now nothing but an asteroid belt between mars and jupiter).

they didn't want to rebuild their civ, so they borrowed offworld humans, who had yet to advance as a race, brought them here and civilized them by teaching them trade skills that would help in rebuilding their civilizations. that's the bulk of what every ancient text is trying to tell you.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I dont care to look too much into that idea. There are many bones that are found and to say they are all this hybrid race is assumptions on the ancient stories that we find. To say it is a for sure thing with no doubt that there isnt a original human from earth at all is a mouth full really. Could aliens of came and intervened? Sure. Does that mean there is no original human DNA that was born on earth in the old days? No , it does not. Just like my ideas, they are assumptions.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

i didn't say they were a hybrid race i said they were the indigenous people of this planet. this is not our home world. we aren't from here and that's why they are having one heckuva time proving that we are. cause we aren't.

and you should look into it.

here let me give you some closer to home examples, from the earliest period of egyptian dynastic civilization

Some delicate vases are made of very brittle stone such as schist (like a flint) and yet are finished, turned and polished, to a flawless paper thin edge - an extraordinary feat of craftsmanship.

At least one piece is so flawlessly turned that the entire bowl (about 9" in diameter, fully hollowed out including an undercut of the 3in opening in the top) balances perfectly (the top rests horizontally when the bowl is placed on a glass shelf) on a round tipped bottom no bigger than the size and shape of the tip of a hen's egg !

This requires that the entire bowl have a symmetrical wall thickness without any substantial error! (With a base area so tiny - less than .15 " sq - any asymmetry in a material as dense as granite would produce a lean in the balance of the finished piece.) This kind of skill will raise the eyebrows of any machinist. To produce such a piece in clay would be very impressive. In granite it is incredible.

Other pieces turned out of granite, porphory or basalt are fully hollowed with narrow undercut flared openings, and some even have long necks. Since we have yet to reproduce such pieces it is safe to say that the techniques or machinery they employed to produce these bowls has yet to be replicated.

when people ask how is it possible, they really don't realize what they're saying.

there was already a race of people here that predated human habitiation, they were significantly more advanced than human beings. we are their slaves, brought from somewhere else.

www.theglobaleducationproject.org...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
why is it not possible that they came here with humans already here and used them as slaves. I dont see proof that this is not our home. I can see where people think that it might not be, all of this alien talk going on now adays, but I dont buy it. I do believe that there was humans that evolved here on earth. I do believe that the most ancient ones were more advanced then what we are now. Mabey that knowledge came from original humans or aliens, I dont know, but its obviously been lost in time.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
there is some wiggle room in the date, but only 900 years. to rephrase it as such, there's no indication of human habitation on this planet before 3900 BC... but really, I haven't seen any evidence of humans here before 3000 BC. only references to hunter-gatherers in the ubaidian period, which is around that time.

what do you people think the ancient sumerian texts are saying? that a guy named enki, who was a sumerian god ...

created his city of Eridu, in some far away place, rose it up from the bottom of the ocean, floated it over the water like a lofty mountain and set it down in ancient sumer, where it was described as being entirely silver inside, gold outside (these are metals and yes the exact wording is "ENTIRELY" and not mudbricks covered in silver and coated with gold on the outside). it had a door that could grab a man. it roared. it glowed so brightly it lit up the area. its walls gave advice. it had a connection to a star in a constellation they called the FIELD, but which is thought to be the equivalent of the great square of pegasus.

his boat, goes down the river without oars and makes gurgling sounds as it moves along.

these old texts are literally screaming at you that these people were not human and were extremely advanced, techologically.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
the biblical texts claim we were sent threw the gates of eden that were then blocked so we couldn't get back in. the blocking mechanism were 2 angelic beings with "glowing swords" or "fiery swords", who went back and forth, around the perimeter (which sounds suspiciously like a forcefield and a couple of guards)

where are the gates now? where's the paradise?
ever read the epic of gilgamesh? he finds gates to paradise with guards, who won't let him past till they can determine if he's human or not.

why do the rivers mentioned in the eden story not match the actual geography of iraq? cause eden was at the other end of a gate journey to some otherworldy place where the plants grow crystals instead of fruit) just as it is depicted in pretty much all ancient texts describing similar events, such as the epic of gilgamesh.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yes, it does scream that these particular beings were advanced and seeming not of this world.

It still does not prove in my book we are all from another planet what so ever. It is possible that ancient humans becam very advanced and almost destroyed human civilization, loosing all of the ancient knowledge. I could see us destroyer ourselves again and starting back at square one again.

Im not wanting to debate, we both stated our thoughts. I respect the differences. I see you are very strong minded about this and I think that is wonderful. Not enough people are willing to be open minded to make sense of the mysteries of the past.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

in the 9th tablet of the epic of gilgamesh it states that there's a shimmering force of some kind over the entire area of the gate entrance. why? and do you see a shimmering force field over an entire area where the entrance to some paradise is located? nope. the guards of the gate are "scorpion men"... they recognize that gilgamesh is 2/3rds god (et.al, he's enough of a hybrid to survive the trip, which is off limits to humans).

where did the egyptians go when they passed and how did they go to heaven? ever read the book of the gates? it was penned by seti I, after he found nimrod's osirieon at abydos (abzu).

i suggest, if you think being open minded is a good thing that you be a bit moreso and consider that the current teachings on our ancient history (that it's all a lie) is a lie, as well, right down to the theory of macro evolution and human habitation of this planet, prior to 3900 BC

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join