It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Isaac an Egyptian?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Blood is how the false gods dwell with man. Call it Satan or demons, I dont know, its obvious that there have been many Lordships that required blood in order to dwell with the people/nation they dwelled with. Blood is the energy of life. To take life, a veil is lifted, a energy is dispersed, the darkness can feed on this energy.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

sumerian-akkadian texts may shed some light on the sacrifice issues between grains and meat.

enki had set up his city of Eridu on the plains of sumer, in the lower lands along the euphrates. this is where the people were taught pottery-making, farming, brick-making, fishing and boating.

enlil had set up his city of Nibru on the steppes of the mts of sumer, in the highlands, although it was still on the euphrates. here the people learned blacksmithing, metal working, the raising of lambs, goats, sheep, architecture and so on.

it's a very old story. now these two guys had a problem with each other (enki and enlil, that is). battles broke out between their descendants, for possession of the ME (powers of destiny). one such battle is seen when Inana (an offspring of enlil, i believe?), supposedly got Enki drunk so she could steal this ME thing (it's depicted as a scepter of some kind). *ME is pronounced "may", or at least, that's what i was told.*

anyway, all throughout the mainstream texts of the time, enlil is depicted as a real grumpy god, and enki, as a caring, loving god.

i believe you can see echoes of this in the story of cain and abel.

cain was hanging with enki, in the farmlands.
abel was hanging with enlil, in the highlands.

(Edited it to add "brick-making" to Eridu's list of taught skills)

[edit on 5-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There are definatly some major similarities going on with the creation myth of the Bible and the creation stories of the Summerians. The story of the 'me' being stolen is of a greater reflection, that in this world of material, something of the spirit has been stolen.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

throughout the bible one's name suggest their future. the only thing i truly possess is my identity and that's found in my name. if only i could find out exactly where my name fits into the equation.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

some believe these two gods of sumer were in fact, satan (enki) and jehovah (enlil).

jehovah was depicted as the ill-tempered God by enki's priests in the mainstream texts of the time.

satan was depicted as the tricky god with good intentions, by the sumerian-akkadian texts, which were written by his own priests. if it was a text written by followers of enlil, it was modified to make enki look less...shall we say, tricky?. (he very much mirrors the stories of the norse, LOKI, which i believe is the same story, told from a different cultural perspective!)

so the problem is one of untangling the past. you can clearly see, that if jehovah was enlil, and he was the "god" of Nibru, which was the city where sheep goats lambs etc, were raised, that he would naturally be more inclined in a contest, to accept the offerings of his personal students, over the offerings of his nemesis' students. ya know? it kinda makes sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I do think there is not much doubt that Issac was a pharaoh of Egypt. When you look into the history you see that Pharaoh Thutmos 111 was King David. When you read the a counts of his military battles and his kingship over Jeruslem you see he has to be King David. When Moses was saved by pharaoh's daughter little did she know the Israel nation was to rise up out of Egypt.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Another thing to consider, getting back to the Isaac story.

Before the birth of Isaac, the Pharoahs were supposedly born of a divine birth through a woman and the temple had alot to do with the conception. Could it be, that these divine births stopped when Sarah had the first child that was or could of been a Pharoah, through the conception of man and woman. Could Isaac be a real begening of a bloodline of man, and putting a stop to the divine births in Egypt. It seems the divine births in Egypt stop during this time, and then begen to happen through Israel.

I read once that Marys parents were a part of this kind of temple dedication and that Marys parents dedicated their daughter to the Temple for the will of God. Is this why Mary was chosen as the Mother of Jesus. Mabey its not the whole bloodline thing, mabey the real importance was who dedicated their lives to God. But God, being all knowing, knew, Jesus would come through this blood line that was full of itself.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

the genealogies of the bible show, from my research anyway, that the
issue was always one of being human and not hybridized. for example, it says that noah was perfect in his generations. it didn't mean noah was sinless, it meant noah's DNA was exactly as God intended it. for some reason, this is a real sticky point, and remains so for nearly 3 thousand years.

egypt was a dangerous place, as far as hybridization goes.
my theory (which could be totally wrong but seems to be supported by the ancient texts) is that Nimrod (who was also enmerkar, narmer, gilgamesh and osiris) was modified AFTER he was born, to be a vessel, a walk-in container, for Enki. He offered himself up for this job, as is indicated in Enmerkar and the Lord of Arrata and verified by the Genesis account that says HE BECAME A MIGHTY ONE BEFORE THE LORD. "mighty ones" is a phrase used to describe something other than a purely human slave. they were heroic figures of angelic lineage of either tyrannical nature (such as the gigantic depictions of pharaohs grasping their dinky enemies by their hair) or angelic figures of good counsel. the key seems to be "angelic" lineage in either case and to some varying degree or another.

anyway, i believe nimrod started dynastic egypt, as Enki's new host body, for the purpose of having a series of pharonic host bodies that he could reside in and rule from, covertly.

anytime we go to the land of the pharaohs, we must tread carefully because that old history is exceedingly laced with difficulty

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think you are on to something with Noah. I think you are right, Noah was not perfect meaning sinless. It was that he was exactly like what you said, unblemished in how God intended his manifestations to be. Noah was untouched by the one who brought the so called 'bad seed'.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
anybody notice the mighty ones that were helping king david? one of them killed 800 enemies or something like that, in like a single blow. what the freak kinda sword does that?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
oh and here's another doozie.

anyone notice the story about the philistines stealing the ark, and returning it later when they all came down with a horrible case of hemorrhoids that was so bad, it was actually killing some of them, and they firmly believed the hemorrhoid infliction was the result of their proximity to and possession of the ark?

hemorrhoids.

also, they made a little model of the hemorrhoid out of gold and returned it withthe ark. now, i dunno about you, but i'm guessing that was not the original word for the affliction. i mean why would they make a golden cast of their rear end's orifice? i suppose it could be possible but sounds ...wrong, somehow. maybe it was just their way of insulting the israelites, like...

HERE'S YOUR STUPID BOX AND A GOLDEN MODEL OF OUR REAR ENDS TO BOOT!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Israel was Lower Egypt and the Israelites ruled Egypt. Since we have identified the following as Egyptian kings, it follows that Isaac was also a king of Egypt - see home.austarnet.com.au... for the most likely.
Solomon - SalimAmen III (in Egyptian Ymn Htp III)
Thara and Azar(Koranic father of Abraham) one and the same person
David - Dyayhwt III
Abraham - Ma-ibre aka Sheshi and Baion or Brian
Abel - Hbr
Cain - Kian
Joshua (1 Samuel) - Djoser
Joshua (son of Nun) - Djoser Setepenre aka Horemheb
Joseph - not a king but the Chief Minister of Chariotry and father in law of SalimAmen III ... various names in Egyptian but usually YY (name of his god Yahweh)
Nahor - Nahos
Jesus - Iosa the spirit god who lived as each king

Note also Herod - Herrut the mythical serpent who killed little children

Adam - Atum the first god who came to Earth and became first King of Egypt.

Men El Ek (Ethiopian Bible) - Ymn Twt Ankh aka Tut and also David to the Ethiopians

Queen Sheba - named Eteye AZEB in the Ethiopian Bible who was Queen ETIYE the favourite wife of SalimAmen III.

READ "Tempest and Exodus" and "Jesus Last of the Pharaohs" by Ralph Ellis to see how Biblical names were shown in Hieroglyphs.
"Out of Egypt - the roots of Christianity revealed" by Ahmed Osman
"Tears in Heaven" by Ian Ross Vayro
"Ancient Egypt Light of the World" by Gerald Massey ...on the Net, just google for title. Go to Appendix for list of comparisons between Hor (Greek Horus) aka Iosa (Egyptian and Gaelic name for Jesus).

Babylon was Babylon (part of Cairo today and an ancient city)
Bethshemesh was Bethshemesh (Greek Heliopolis) near Cairo
Gerar was Cairo (ancient name Kherar)
Ur was Uar another name for a part of Cairo

The Great Stone of Abel (1 Samuel 6) was the pyramid of Djoser - possibly at Dahshur, but the location Bethshemesh places it near Cairo thus Giza.

Re Serpent posts - In the Garden of Eden God lied to Adam when he said he would die that day and the Serpent told the truth when he told Eve she would live.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Noah was Nnu or Nun, the God of the Heavenly Deep to the Egyptians - read the explanation in Gerald Massey's "Ancient Egypt Light of the World" - Book 9 Part Two - www.theosophical.ca...

Massey was an Egyptologist who spent most of his life studying and learning about Egypt. He was probably the first to find that the Bible originates in Egypt.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Malankhkare

nun, the primeval deep of creation was the abzu, the abyss, and the bottomless pit. the e.nun was the e.abzu.

evidence of that is that the osirieon at abydos, egypt was thought to be a model of the nun.

abydos is a greek word. the egyptian word for it is abdju, pronounced, abzu.
since abydos was founded by narmer/nimrod/enmerkar/osiris/enki, anyway, that makes sense. he's just reestablishing his e.abzu at egypt, after his project to rebuild his e.abzu temple (the tower of babel) fell through.

one of the problems egyptologists have is they are working from even older texts that were written before the sumerian artifacts and texts were discovered. as a result, their theories have many gaping holes that are succintly filled (quite dramatically, i might add) by the data from sumer.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The problem with all of this Israelites are actually Lower Eqyptians or the Heretical Dynasty . . . or whatever you all are getting at is this . . .

Other than some religious symbolism, which would make sense to transfer over, there is NOTHING to link the Israelites to this bannished (more likely killed and erased) dynasty or for that matter Egypt . . . outside of conjecture and wild speculation about on research that has shown to be less than historically credible.

I'm all for postulating on ancient cultures . . . but, please do it within the confines of evidence.

Since the question of "Why Sarah would have went with Pharoah as "sister" not "wife", keeps sticking around . . . it's simple and in writings that convey social practices of ancient Egypt. If Sarah/Abraham claimed to be married they would have both been killed or sent into slavery for a lifetime . . . seperated at that. Since Pharoah took a liking to Sarah, they claimed brother . . . this means for Pharoah to take on Sarah as a concubine, he also has to provide for her family (Abraham) . . . thus, saving his life. The dilemma (and moral) then is it okay to basically give up your rights to your wife and have her physically be with other men, if it perserves your life and marriage in the end.

If I'm not mistaken, that's also the generally excepted view of scholars these days.

Now . . . could Isaac be pharoh's son . . . ?

I find that MUCH easier to follow than meshing all cutures/mythology into ONE family/dynasty and reaching for evidence that isn't even widely accepted to be the least bit historical, in their telling.

[edit on 10/5/08 by solomons path]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
related data on the e.abzu/tower of babel, which sat over the abzu (the nun), the abyss, the bottomless pit

Etemenanki (The tower of Babel)
www.livius.org...

related data on the Osirieon (the model of the primeval ocean (the nun) and the holy mountain (e.abzu)) at Abydos
www.phouka.com...
(hint: the holy mountain appears to be missing! if anyone wants to know where i think it went, just ask)

and last but not least, the sumerian text,

ENKI AND THE WORLD ORDER
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So you're claiming Solomon not only pre-dates Moses, but was his father?

- There never was a Temple in Jeruselum then . . .
- David was NOT a monotheistic ruler but, by blood, Thutmose IV . . . which means David was a polytheistic ruler . . . So, he didn't fight with the Caananites . . . but, refurbished the Sphinx and was responsible for the "Dream Stele"?

EDIT - misread the post I was responding to, so I took out Joseph reference.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
EDIT - I'm not very bright . . . found my error.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Abraham's wife cohabited with the Pharoah, and stayed there for some time... Joseph himself says he was "a father to Pharaoh", how much more do you need?

This is the whole point of the idea of bible women being impregnated by kings. Abraham was a king, but his seed was Ishmael. Sarah was his queen, but God saw fit to have her imprgnated by Pharaoh, which is the truth behind Abraham's reaction.

Isaac was the son of a pharaoh right before Yuya (the biblical Joseph) and Amenhotep III (who was the biblical Solomon) and then Akhenaten, who is Moses.

This is the post I was responding to . . . hitting the back button put me on the 1st page . . . I was off on the Joseph reference, so I edited out from above.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Malankhkare

Thanks for adding some thoughts to this...Im not sure about the names exactly, on who was who, Ill have to study this all much more in depth. I will most definatly check some of those books you listed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join