It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Isaac an Egyptian?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

well if enlil has anything to do with jupiter, and it seems as if he does,
it would not be a later creation at all but a return to a previous one. just depends on what cult of jupiter reference you are making

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
speaking of jupiter, here's some sound from there
*right click link, save to desktop, open with winamp or whatever sound system you use to play mp3's
www.thestargates.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
by the by, i believe i can prove, etymologically, that enlil and allah are the same. if anyone's interested

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by whitewave

I find it odd that in Hebrew, ra means evil. But yet ra is the center root of Is ra el.

Israel means "God contended". source

Also, if you lookup just "ISRA" (I think everyone knows "EL" refers to God)
you'll find that it is of Arabic derivation from the word "sara" meaning night journey or one who travels by night.

Both of the above are fitting in relation to how Jacob got his new name. He wrestled with "god" all night.

Sort of a simplified explanation but it's tired and I'm late. (Oh wait. That's not what I meant to say.) LOL

[edit on 5-10-2008 by whitewave]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Im sure not the first one that thinks there are lines to read in between what is written. Its been long on going really.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Interesting WhiteWave, TY for adding that thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

"Out of Egypt I have called my people Yisrael".

Aegyptus translated MitzRaim to say Miriam which is Mary, thus being modern day America goes by another name which is U.S.A or Yoseph which is Joseph as the "two become one flesh" who is still in Egypt...to this day.

President...let my people go....I heard this out of a burning "Bush" who doubled the work load of the people. Now Christ was the 7 and Kennedy(63) in the 62nd year who were cut off but not for themselves. In the 69, we took the chain of the bottomless pit to release the Apollo(n). It was in the 2(00)1 days that Michael alone was fighting the Media, till Gabriel came forward to the help of him But who must now return and fight the prince of Persia.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I have no idea what you just said. Is there anyone who can translate?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
yeah, I agree, you kinda lost me after the first line.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Egh, this thread moves too fast.

Originally posted by undo
anyway, all throughout the mainstream texts of the time, enlil is depicted as a real grumpy god, and enki, as a caring, loving god.

i believe you can see echoes of this in the story of cain and abel.

cain was hanging with enki, in the farmlands.
abel was hanging with enlil, in the highlands.

This is echoed in the Apocryphon of John as well, yet oddly, it labels Enki as "Elo[h]im":

And the chief archon seduced her and he begot in her two sons; the first and the second (are) Eloim and Yave. Eloim has a bear-face and Yave has a cat-face. The one is righteous but the other is unrighteous. (Yave is righteous but Eloim is unrighteous.) Yave [Enlil?] he set over the fire and the wind, and Eloim [Enki?] he set over the water and the earth. And these he called with the names Cain and Abel with a view to deceive.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sorry about that...didn't mean to speak in riddles, I was in a hurry. Reading back, even I was confused. Please forgive me.

If we could go off names that would be great, but unfortunately it's not that easy. The original languages are required to understand scripture properly. This is how everyone is fooled. At the Tower of Confusion this went into effect and has never been dealt with because people don't believe King James would lie to them as to not confuse the languages. King James is the one that took us into Babylon almost 400 years ago in the year of our lord 1611, but that is soon to be dealt with and the captives set free.

H3327 Yitschaq yits-khawk'
from H6711;laughter (i.e. mochery); Jitschak (or Isaac), son of Abraham:--Isaac. Compare H3446.

H6711 tsachaq tsaw-khak'
a primitive root;to laugh outright (in merriment or scorn); by implication, to sport:--laugh, mock, play, make sport.

H3446 Yischaq yis-khawk'
from H7831;he will laugh; Jischak, the heir of Abraham:--Isaac. Compare H3327.

H7831 Shachatsowm shakh-ats-ome'
from the same as H7830;proudly; Shachatsom, a place in Palestine:--Shahazimah (from the margin).

H7830 shachats shakh'-ats
from an unused root apparently meaning to strut;
haughtiness (as evinced by the attitude):--X lion, pride.

Lets say that Gods words are spirit and not flesh, for the flesh profits nothing. If we took it how it was meant to be read, we would see that Issac is a characteristic and not a person. The same would be said for every last name in the bible as all are characteristics, not individuals. God is the God of all and every soul is his.

H3458 Yishma`e'l yish-maw-ale'
from H8085 and H410; God will hear; Jishmael, the name of Abraham's oldest son, and of five Israelites:--Ishmael.

H8085 shama` shaw-mah'
a primitive root;to hear intelligently (often with implication of attention, obedience, etc.; causatively, to tell, etc.):--X attentively, call (gather) together, X carefully, X certainly, consent, consider, be content, declare, X diligently, discern, give ear, (cause to, let, make to) hear(-ken, tell), X indeed, listen, make (a) noise, (be) obedient, obey, perceive, (make a) proclaim(-ation), publish, regard, report, shew (forth), (make a) sound, X surely, tell, understand, whosoever (heareth), witness.

H410 'el ale
shortened from H352;strength; as adjective, mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity):--God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might(-y one), power, strong. Compare names in "-el."

H352 'ayil ah'-yil
from the same as H193;properly, strength; hence, anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree:--mighty (man), lintel, oak, post, ram, tree.

H193 'uwl ool
from an unused root meaning to twist, i.e. (by implication) be strong;
the body (as being rolled together); also powerful:--mighty, strength.

Once you start reading the meanings and not the names into scripture, it will make a whole lot more sense. Another thing to consider. Hebrew has no tense, unless stated so. When the bible says, "to this day"...it is literal.

Yahweh is the Elohiym which is a title and also is "The Most High". This is not mystical as God dwells in men and is the owner of all souls. He is the most high in ascendence. Again, not mystical, but true as the last one to the finish line is Revealed and is "The Most high" having descended the family line, to ascend through time. The first and the Last.

H3068 Yhovah yeh-ho-vaw'
from H1961;(the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God:--Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

H1961 hayah haw-yaw
a primitive root (compare H1933);
to exist, i.e. be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary):--beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished,
committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow,
happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.

H430 'elohiym el-o-heem'
plural of H433;gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God
; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:--angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

H433 'elowahh el-o'-ah; rarely (shortened) >eloahh [el-o'-ah
probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410;
a deity or the Deity:--God, god. See H430.

"Who can ascend, but he who first descends?"

Paul tells us to "run the Good race" because all men are vessels carrying spirit and the soul. Spirit makes us and is innocent forever, yet the soul (conscience) is the make up of the memories of Generations past and can die in sin having not put away "the sins of the father". This happens when the last in the family line does not reproduce causing the Abomination of Desolation. This is how an angel of the lord can smite 185,000 men with one swoop of the sword. The last male does not "suffer the son of man". "Not one comes to the father except through me"

To Hilel it is spoken,
"You are cast out of the Grave, because you have destroyed your people (soul) and ruined your land (body)." In other words, you failed the race.

Peace

[edit on 6-10-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes, now I see what your reasoning was for the post, displaying the meanings are showing how translations look. This is very interesting to me. Especially any words pertainging to a sound (certain octives or instruments, any words with el in them, and ah in them. To me, is seems that words with jah/yah usually show up in the tropical bible to be associated to johova/yhwh and the root el is associted with god. I for one think el and yaw/yah are more then ths one same god. I think its possible there is a distinction going on between these two root words.

Very interesting
Thanks for adding and clarifying!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
Egh, this thread moves too fast.

Originally posted by undo
anyway, all throughout the mainstream texts of the time, enlil is depicted as a real grumpy god, and enki, as a caring, loving god.

i believe you can see echoes of this in the story of cain and abel.

cain was hanging with enki, in the farmlands.
abel was hanging with enlil, in the highlands.

This is echoed in the Apocryphon of John as well, yet oddly, it labels Enki as "Elo[h]im":

And the chief archon seduced her and he begot in her two sons; the first and the second (are) Eloim and Yave. Eloim has a bear-face and Yave has a cat-face. The one is righteous but the other is unrighteous. (Yave is righteous but Eloim is unrighteous.) Yave [Enlil?] he set over the fire and the wind, and Eloim [Enki?] he set over the water and the earth. And these he called with the names Cain and Abel with a view to deceive.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Eleleth]

Thanks for adding this info Eleleth! I love reading about the Archeons and the Aeons. Do you see the Yhwy in the Bible and the Elohim in the Bible being parallel to the Yave and the Eloim or no?
If it relates to Enki and Enlil this would be interesting also because some see Enki as the one with good intentions, but this idea would point the Eniki as unrightousness.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Now wtf, seriously, this is too weird....the one that argued endlessly with me on my topic and was so emotional on the fact that I was 'playing God' took some of my exact structures from my original post, changed the name from Isaac to Isaacs brother, Hagars son and starts his own post. People are so strange.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I did another edit, sorry about that. I find this very interesting and wasn't trying to be a wise guy. Thank you for the opportunity to clarify.

Peace to you

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Truth always has to be hidden, but done so in a way that can be found by those who have the vision to see it.

A translated word here or there, or a similar word here or there, cannot cover up the huge truths hidden in the bible. At this time on Earth we have two major kingly bloodlines, Ishmael and Isaac, ready to throw down in the biggest bloodletting of all time. Good luck figuring out what its all about.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So you see Yhwh as God, the one and only, and the Elohim is this same one and only?

I think Yhwh is a aspect, not the one most high, but a wrathful spirit who is convinced that it is the Almighty. If the begotton of Sophia (using some gnostic ideas) have any merit in the Archeons and the Aeons ( a subject that also came up) Sophia beget a offspring without her counterpart and the offspring was giving a place to roam and dwell, even a Throne. This idea would relate to a Satan like spirit that is in control of a planet and totally believes he is the one and only because he is also, veiled from the Most High. This would make him like a god in his own thoughts, blinded to the truth. Could the Elohim not make up a many. like the sons of El in Cannon or the ancient gods we see in the old history of ancient lands. In the Bible there is a odd verse that sounds like to me, El is giving inheritences to the sons of El, Yah is one that receives an inheritence. What if this Yah root word leads us back to this spirit who just thinks he is god and what if this spirit uses fear and force to gain a people and claim a nation.

Or it could be the other way around. I guess this topic would desrve its own thread really.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I hear ya small peeps...much blood will be lost again, in the name of God.

I wonder though, what if proof came about that they were both Egyptian...mabey that would make everyone realize, in some way, they are truly brothers fighting against brothers.

If Abraham was Egyptian, some argue that we was... and if Sarah did have the Pharoahs baby, this would make Isaac and Ishimel both Egyptian blood...even though they are displayed in the bible as brothers having the same father, I dont think many think that it is possible that they both have Egyptian blood.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yes, now I see what your reasoning was for the post, displaying the meanings are showing how translations look. This is very interesting to me. Especially any words pertainging to a sound (certain octives or instruments, any words with el in them, and ah in them. To me, is seems that words with jah/yah usually show up in the tropical bible to be associated to johova/yhwh and the root el is associted with god. I for one think el and yaw/yah are more then ths one same god. I think its possible there is a distinction going on between these two root words.

Very interesting
Thanks for adding and clarifying!

No worries, but I must tell you because I know this to be true. "Self-existent" or Yahweh dwells in every last man. He is more of a will. I mean that in the sense of "Where there's a will there's a way", but also in the sense of "Last will and testament". Everyone carries the will, yet few have the will.

The ruler of this world, is man, yet man is mortal. "Self-existent" is not mortal. "No one may see the Lord and live", this is because he dwells inside of man. This sounds confusing, but really isn't. We know not how we come into existence, the life that is. We know procreation takes place and this is "The Glory" of the Lord. Glory meaning Orgasm. In such the life goes forward to perform the mystery of conception. We know the process, but not the will.

Our brains work magnetically. The life is in the blood and is Iron mixed in clay. "He shall lead the nations with a Rod of Iron". Enter our Egyptian reference. The Obelisk. The steeple. The Penis. The rod of Aaron. The Serpent. Moses was told to put his hand into his lap, and withdrew it and it was white and leprous. As Moses exalted the Serpent in the womb, so must the son of man be exalted.

The truth of these things has been made wicked by the one who does not want to release these simple truths, yet God is true and must be worshiped in spirit and in truth.

Satan counterfeited this from day one and called it church. But the true church is the body as "Nothing is hidden since the beginning of the world". Pride blocks people from seeing this and nothing else.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by smallpeeps

I hear ya small peeps...much blood will be lost again, in the name of God.

I wonder though, what if proof came about that they were both Egyptian...mabey that would make everyone realize, in some way, they are truly brothers fighting against brothers.

If Abraham was Egyptian, some argue that we was... and if Sarah did have the Pharoahs baby, this would make Isaac and Ishimel both Egyptian blood...even though they are displayed in the bible as brothers having the same father, I dont think many think that it is possible that they both have Egyptian blood.

We are Egypt. America...Mary. This is what I was pointing out. The things in the word are coming not past. Learn a lesson from the Mayan, all of the stories in the bible are the same story, compressed, then compressed, then compressed. Genesis is the "Entire genealogical record of the host of heaven in the day they were made".

Sodom and Gomorrah
Hiroshima and Nagasaki

9/11
Tower of Babel

The Flood is next and I mean soon.

USA means Joseph
America means Mary

"In that day Egypt will be first, Assyria Second and Yisrael Third"
End from the beginning.

And the Christ, everyone...is about to be on the cross. This is no joke.

"Forgive them father for they KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"
"The son of man is about to be given in to the hands of sinful men"
The Christ is innocent of the death They receive

I can't spell it out any clearer.

Peace

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join