It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Denier Arrested

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Or to put it another way, even if the holocaust didnt occur and even if everyone on earth didnt think it occured-it wouldnt make any difference to anything.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalSolution

Look your hatred is a psychological condition and anti-semitsm is very counter-productive.
No doubt you will blame the current crisis on Jews, yet nothing could be further from the truth.
Had the 'traditional principles' of 'Jewish money-lending' been adhered to none of this would have ever occured. It was in fact gentiles who stuffed up the system. They should have left banking to the Jews-but no they couldnt do that. Traditional jewish money-lending held collateral as king-and if you can't make the payment the collateral goes-also the interest rate ALWAYS allows for a healthy profit for the lender-to cover losses. Knuckleheads, (non-jewish) know-it-all's and 'do-gooders' wrecked banking.
The Jewish banker would awlays get to know his customers and get a feel for them, but the management consultants saw Bank Managers a waste of money and replaced them with computers and mindless scoring systems that lacked any intuition. Combine that with the idea that certain groups are owed finance and no throwing families on the street and a whole lot of other corporate crap and you have what might turn out to be a nasty depression.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Rinorino2]

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Rinorino2]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It is a disturbing trend, and a contemptuous one at that, to deny the actions of the Nazis' exterminations of ethnic groups. One may quibble over the final tally of those whose last shower was followed by their body being shoved into a industrial furnace. The camps themselves were not the only way and means by which members of ethnic groups were systematically slaughtered. However, to many it will all seem to be nothing more than a moot and irrelevant point.

The evidence (and quite a lot of it) is there to peruse in various archives held in many countries. The Nuremburg trials provided much first-hand evidence from both victim and perpetrator, and the camps and sites are still where they stood for visitiation should you wish to stand at the spot where the meat of millions was roasted.

Holocaust deniers hold a pathological hate for all things Jewish, and although I am no admirer of the contemporary fundamentalistic Jew, what occurred to those poor souls during WW2 was barbarism beyond understanding. Cynical and clinical hatred in the extreme took human beings (that is members of our own species) and dealt with them in ways that you don't find in the most extreme abbatoirs.

A new British film on this subject called 'The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas' is currently doing the rounds. It may prove edifying to those whom feel that the Holocaust is nothing more than a conspiracy, to go see it.

Best wishes

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

many of these deniers are pretty bitter and firstly dont really believe the Germans didnt kill millions of Jews and enjoy the thought of Jews getting killed.
I have a theory about anti-semites. At school there are bullies and there are the hangers-on of bullies, anti-semitism is an attempt to relive the sense of belonging and schaudenfrued (is that the word) by the hangers-on, who just love the idea of pointlessly picking on some group-and Jews are ideal.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Did he deny the whole holocaust or just one part of it.

Its quite hard to think any one would deny everything but
quite natural for Illuminati scum to convict on one piece of
denial.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I believe David Irving denies part of the Holocaust while Toben denies it outright

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi There,

I think it is important, nay imperative, that we codify within our own minds the consequence of denying the attempted obliteration and ethnic cleansing that took place during WW2. Of course, extreme acts of genocide did not start with the Nazis, history is copiously bloodstained throughout its many pages.

Nevertheless, the Nazis' extermination methods began 8/9 years prior to WW2 on people designated as 'life unworthy of life'. The concept of the Reich's 1000 year plan called for the eradication of so-called blood impurities to leave only a pedigree Aryan race. Ultimately, within that plan and its prosecution, the Jewish race was singled out for oblivion, cynically, clinically, systematically. Not only from German soil, but from the soil of all of Europe, indeed from the world. They didn't just want to kill them, they wanted to wipe the presence of the Jew from history. Think about this for a second or two...

We are not talking about international bankers, whether they are Jew or not, we are talking about ordinary citizens comprising not only members of the Jewish race, but of other nationalities that were caught up in the prosecution of the 'final solution', people like you and I, whom were considered to be inferior...'life unworthy of life'...men, women, and children, without distinction.

Deniers, from whatever reason/s brings forth their denial, bring upon themselves a circumspection from others that they share the same mindset of those putting in place and, enacting the prosecution of the final solution. They are just as cold and pathologically sociopathic, and through the absurdity of their thought processes, bring about the potential for the repeating of what they deny. History's darkest hours must need be remembered and not denied, elsewise, we will all be brought to repeat them...a consequence that should not be tolerated by humanity.

Sadly, and tragically, a look back over the years since WW2, proves that we do not heed the remembrance.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ultimately, within that plan and its prosecution, the Jewish race was singled out for oblivion, cynically, clinically, systematically. Not only from German soil, but from the soil of all of Europe, indeed from the world. They didn't just want to kill them, they wanted to wipe the presence of the Jew from history.

Not strictly true.

They started off by deporting them as they didn't want them in the country.While this was happening,Communists,free thinkers,gypsies,homosexuals,disabled,mentally ill,anarchists etc were being persecuted and killed.The first camps were actually set up for political opponents.

The extermination of the Jews began because of the many problems that arose from the ghettos.Death was seen as a more efficient way to handle them,and it would eliminate having to deal with any future problems such as crime,possible riots etc.

An excellent book on this subject is;Auschwitz.The Nazi's & The Final Solution by Laurence Rees.I highly reccomend it to all those interested in the subject matter.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi There,

Jakyll:

Not strictly true.

Actually, my dear chap, it is quite strictly true. I fear you are misinterpretating the contextual sense of the paragraph...its predication and qualifier being bourne by the word 'ultimately'.

Best wishes

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I was trying to show you that they were not the only ones singled out and that they weren't even the 1st group of people to be singled out.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If I acually believed that Jews were entirely to blame I to might not like them either (if not for the fact I am Jewish).
Yet despite all the Jewish names you posted- I know I am right on this one and have been talking about it for years.
Anti-semitism and Gentiles ARE to blame.
Those Jews at the top of the tree essentially had the right ideas, however to protect their careers were always forced to 'sugar-coat' their beliefs to appeal to gentiles.
Further down the tree is where the problems were created You see most Jews don't might not have gone into business for themselves if offered the lazy, do-nothing middle management jobs gentile love, and STILL exclude Jews from-where possible.
Perhaps the middle-age Dukes had the right idea making money-lending exclusively Jewish.
Jews gain nothing from a collapse of banking systems and know full well that types like you wait for such opportunities. Jews couldn't stop this collapse.
I personally speak from bitter experience - I cannot count the times I was
passed up for a financial position in favour of some dumb Fillipino bimbo, or whoever, when I could have demonstrated a financial understanding a thousand times hers-and i might have actually cared to improve the system while the fillipino girl was daydreaming about her next date (to 'quote Disraeli, my ancestors were lending money when here were sacrifing goats covered in bleu paint).
Now I struggle in recession-affected business of my own-and while I doubt guys like you will get the upper-hand this time round-I shudder to imagine my ancestors lot dealing with all that sh-t at once.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If I acually believed that Jews were entirely to blame I to might not like them either (if not for the fact I am Jewish).
Yet despite all the Jewish names you posted- I know I am right on this one and have been talking about it for years.
Anti-semitism and Gentiles ARE to blame.
Those Jews at the top of the tree essentially had the right ideas, however to protect their careers were always forced to 'sugar-coat' their beliefs to appeal to gentiles.
Further down the tree is where the problems were created You see most Jews might not have gone into business for themselves if offered the lazy, do-nothing middle management jobs gentile love, and STILL exclude Jews from-where possible.
Perhaps the middle-age Dukes had the right idea making money-lending exclusively Jewish.
Jews gain nothing from a collapse of banking systems and know full well that types like you wait for such opportunities. Jews couldn't stop this collapse.
I personally speak from bitter experience - I cannot count the times I was
passed up for a financial position in favour of some dumb Fillipino bimbo, or whoever, when I could have demonstrated a financial understanding a thousand times hers-and i might have actually cared to improve the system while the fillipino girl was daydreaming about her next date (to 'quote' Disraeli, my ancestors were lending money when hers were sacrifiicng goats covered in blue paint).
Now I struggle in a recession-affected business of my own-and while I doubt guys like you will get the upper-hand this time round-I shudder to imagine my ancestors lot dealing with all that sh-t at once.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Rinorino2]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And lets not underestimate AIG's massive role in this-

From today's press:

"Maurice "Hank'' Greenberg, who ran AIG for 38 years until 2005, again blamed the company's financial woes on his successors, former chief executives Martin Sullivan and Robert Willumstad."

So there you have it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi There,

Jakyll:

I was trying to show you that they were not the only ones singled out and that they weren't even the 1st group of people to be singled out.

I understood that quite succinctly in your first response to me, you write very clearly...as do I. The first sentence of the paragraph you quoted from clearly places me in agreement with you on this issue. The German program of 'eugenics' began with the disabled, particularly children, and moved to include adults a little later, along with the others they termed as undesirables included in the list you provided. Of course, they are not undesirables in any context, but extended expressions of humanity.

Peace and best wishes

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I think you will find that deniers are in fact out-and-out Hitler admirers who not just support the idea of killing Jews, but the idea of killing and sterilising imperfect Aryans also-they basically adhere to Hitler's evolutionary ideas-which by the way, are absurd.
After all if so many generations of people are supposed to tremble in fear of being killed for being imperfect or being killed in a war to cull the weak and perfect the species-at what point do we say OK-we are now sufficently evolved-lets party.
Secondly such a ruthless evolutionary system would have the effect that not the perfect but the peverse would survive as only they could handle such a system long-term. Nazism did OK for a few years in a unique environment but eventually such a system would destroy all productivity-much like Stalinism.
These people precisely deny the holocaust for the reason of getting another one.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

Some things bear repeating.

STAY ON TOPIC.

This is not about who runs the world's banking industry. If someone wishes to start a thread about that, then by all means do so. This is not the thread for it.

So, without further ado...

The topic is Holocaust Denier Arrested.

Stay on topic. For those of you unwilling to hit the above link, here is the article in it's entirety.

AUSTRALIAN Holocaust revisionist Gerald Fredrick Toben has been arrested at London's Heathrow airport.

British police executed a European Union arrest warrant issued by German authorities at Heathrow late last night Melbourne time.

The arrest warrant accuses 64-year-old Toben of publishing material on the internet "of an anti-Semitic and/or revisionist nature" in Australia, Germany and other countries.

The alleged Holocaust denier was to appear later at the City of Westminster Magistrates Court.

Toben, a former teacher in Victoria, has been involved in lengthy court proceedings in Australia for allegedly denying the Holocaust, and was jailed in Germany in 1999.

Discuss.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join