It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Denier Arrested

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

As if the person that made those comments is really Jewish! He is one of your anti-semitic mates-possibly just yourself. If you can't get Jews to say certain things-just pretent to be Jewish on a forum and say em yourself.

====
Mod Edit: Large quote snipped. Please use 'reply to'

[edit on 2/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rinorino2

No Jew would ever make comments like that-and no Jew actually believes that garbage-funny how you pounced and fell for some anti-semite pretending to be Jewish and going on with nonsense about the Talmud- why not go to the Talmud yourself and find those comments.
Reality is the Talmud is hardly-politically correct by modern standards and does make a few comments that arent exactly all that nice by modern standards-anti-semites exagerate them to the extreme.
You would find that most ancient Roman books also make possibly even less enlightened comments-lets use this as an excuse to hate Italians?
Most Jews barely even know what the Talmud is, have never read it, and certainly don't live their lives according to it.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Rinorino2]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

No doubt thousands of documents offensive by today's standards would exist from the era Slavery in North America, they arent used as a libel to create hate against Americans- and funny anti-semites only have problem with racism if it comes from Jews and NEVER from whites.
Anti-semitism is like a mental condition, everything gets twisted.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rinorino2
reply to post by Rook1545

If you look at one of my previous posts you will see that I myself don't really agree with Holocaust denial laws- I am big on free speech as a value that rises above all other concerns-nothing worse than stifling free speech if you ask me.

But if you are all for free speech how can you start accusing people of being anti-semetic for not agreeing? While you I might have slight differing opinions of what happened, I am not discounting at all what happened.

To me the Holocaust is completely opposite from the philosophy behind ATS. You have believe what you are told, no questions. I would like to read for myself and be able to freely discuss both sides of this issue without automatically being called a Jew hater or a Holocaust denier. It is ridiculous that to even discuss it, you have preface almost every conversation with "I am not saying it never happened, I fully believe it did". Why do we have to defend our positions so rigorously?

This article is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Do I have to worry that I cannot fly to Europe now because I have not completely agreed with what we have been told? What about the teacher that teaches history in school, will get in trouble for making students critically think about what happened? If they teach the socio-economical collapse of Germany and mentions the Jewish people in it, does he now have to worry about his job?

I am not talking about full out disbelief in what happened, I am talking small discrepancies. Why should we have to live in fear that this topic will get us in trouble?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No doubt thousands of documents offensive by today's standards would exist from the era Slavery in North America, they arent used as a libel to create hate against Americans- and funny anti-semites only have problem with racism if it comes from Jews and NEVER from whites.
Anti-semitism is like a mental condition, everything gets twisted.

I have a problem with ALL racism regardless of the who it is directed at. White, black ,jewish, or any race, creed or colour. We are all created equal and so I expect the same beahiour of us all in the human race.

As if the person that made those comments is really Jewish! He is one of your anti-semitic mates-possibly just yourself. If you can't get Jews to say certain things-just pretent to be Jewish on a forum and say em yourself.

No I hope you weren't calling me an anti semite... as you better have some serious proof to back that one up if you are.

I'm sure one of the admins can pull the logs to prove that that account is not me. Maybe that person was jewish, maybe they weren't but there was no way in cold hard hell that I was going to let a comment like that one ride.

Why is it so hard for differnt people to just get along without all this aggression? is it so much to ask for everyone to take a step back and think of other people for a change instead of just theirself? It certainly looks that way.

Wayne...

[edit on 2/10/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

This topic can be discussed in a civilized manner.

Please stop making snide remarks and personal attacks against your fellow members.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

The person who worte that stuff was definately not a Jew-it was all typical anti-semitic nonsense.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Look just as you think its your right to question the Holocaust, and I think its your right to, its my right to think, and I do think, that you are an anti-semite based on the stuff you have written. Now of course, you know you don't like Jews-so you are obviously just BS'ing. One thing Jews have is a good sense for spotting their enemies.
Your comment about a teacher mentioning Jews in conjuction with the economic collapse of Germany is a give-away.
Far right Hitler sympathisers only care for free speech when it comes to bad mouthing Jews-it wasnt like the Nazi's were all for free speech.
And let me say this...authentic Jewish Culture isnt all that big on free speech either. So what. Most jews are all for free speech....except when it comes to saying nasty things about them-there I said it-big deal-they are looking out for their survival and hypocrites like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Also explain the way a teacher in modern America could raise the Jews in connection with the collapse of Germany in a nicey-nice, pluralistic, all embracing, jew-loving kind of way?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

However to answer the OP's question- Holocaust denial laws are an acknowledgement by both Gentiles and Jews, that anti-semitism runs very deep in the European psyche. So deep that unless specific laws ban and supress any trace of it-outright holocausts will occur-therefore an exception to the rule of free speech is made.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Enough is enough.

The topic is Holocaust Denier Arrested.

Stay on topic. For those of you unwilling to hit the above link, here is the article in it's entirety.

AUSTRALIAN Holocaust revisionist Gerald Fredrick Toben has been arrested at London's Heathrow airport.

British police executed a European Union arrest warrant issued by German authorities at Heathrow late last night Melbourne time.

The arrest warrant accuses 64-year-old Toben of publishing material on the internet "of an anti-Semitic and/or revisionist nature" in Australia, Germany and other countries.

The alleged Holocaust denier was to appear later at the City of Westminster Magistrates Court.

Toben, a former teacher in Victoria, has been involved in lengthy court proceedings in Australia for allegedly denying the Holocaust, and was jailed in Germany in 1999.

Discuss.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

many non-jews actually feel that exception is needed-so acknowledge that this form of hatred runs so deep.
Now the anti-semite will say at this point: 'Perhaps you Jews should examine your behaviour perhaps you guys bring it on yourself'....blind Freddy could see that may be the case-however after 4000 years the Jews arent likely to change and some of them and some gentiles simply dont want more holocausts or pogroms.-regardless.
This might suprise you but some gentiles simply don't care to gas jewish toddlers-they just don't want to do it or go through it again- they don't want to be made to feel guilty for that which others in their society perpetuated-that is THEIR right. It has actually little to do with Jews-Europe has always been split between the liberal 'beautiful people' and the conservative xenophobe types-don't you think those of the liberal type who just don't want to gas kids have a right to protect THEMSELVES????

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Furthermore those that understand jewish history well would know that the Jewish type that attracts so much emnity is a product of Europe deliberately created over centuries to be a moneylender class-the Nobility actually essentially created the Jew-as they did all the classes in Europe through long-term breeding.
Even the anti-semite is a creation of European class-breeding. The angry, hard bred, prone to alcoholism, worker designed for the hard jobs the nobility wouldnt do-and then directed to that other creation-the Jew-to vent their bitterness as a scapegoat.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealitySetsIn
by the talmud we are given authority to kill all goyim (non-jews) and god will praise us, for the talmud says that non-jews are the lowest form of scum on the earth and less than cattle.

its wrong to kill jews though, this is why the nazis were evil.

Am I the only one thinking this is an obvious troll? If not, you are trying to prove a point in the absolute worst way. You are coming off like a religious extremist terrorist. How can you be so cruel? You claim that it offends you when people discuss the holocaust, but then you turn around and basically advocate a holocaust against non-jews.

You sir, are a prime example of why the holocaust SHOULD be talked about and questioned more.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RealitySetsIn

Look its blatantly obvious that you are not Jewish - but an anti-Semite. Its interesting that others here are so quick to buy into this garbage. Personally I think you and the guy you are 'debating' in this post are one and the same.
What are you trying to achieve-ponder this:
Hitler gave getting rid of the Jews as big a bash as anyone in history and he basically failed-Jews today are in fact stronger than ever-Hitler was a Dictator of one of the worlds most significant countries, and gave his all to kill Jews. What do yuo think you are really going to achieve with your BS??

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Another contradiction is the way people who otherwise don't really believe free speech exists anyway, suddenly and mysteriously do believe it exists when it comes to discussing the Holocaust. Comments like 'why the big exception for the holocaust?....as if otherwise free speech exists.
How about UFO's
Alternative Energy
...the list goes on and on.
This ties in with another thread here-in the event Obama becomes president the risk of assasination will be so great that I think similiar restrictions on white-supremacist veiwopints will be enforced.
One things for certain if Obama wins expect a massive crackdown on racists.
So the Holocaust sint unique in this aspect.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
One of the more significant hypocrisies of holocaust conspiracy theory is that on the one hand it observes that the Holocaust was not solely a massacre of the Jewish population, but of thousands of other minorities as well, both ethnic and otherwise - yet it then goes on to suggest without any reasoned evidence that solely Jewish influence goes into laws like this!

It's perfectly clear why Germany has a law like this. It's much more to deal with incitement to hate than with the specifics of revisionist theories or whatever you like to call them. The fact is that "holocaust revisionism" has all the credibility of Flat Earth theory. This isn't an instance of suppressed truth, so much as suppressed idiocy.

LW

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You americans are completely wrong.

Denying the death of 6 milion people is wrong, because we have the pictures of massgraves, and piles of bodies. The nazis documented their killing of jews, so thats our evidence.
And comparing the denial of UFO's with the holocaust, shows the nature of some people. They dont care if it would happen again, or they lack important education. Im glad europe has this strict laws concerning extremism. Europe is ahead of most other places on this issue, and others.

Bij denying the holocaust, you serve humanity no purpose.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join