It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[and hopefully were all discussing a pile of horse manure.]

I am with you on that one ..and I hope your right and we are all wrong ...seriously I do ..these are the times I HOPE that my instincts are incorrect ..lol ....

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

Hello Simplynoone

Its usually mostly nothing to worry about and all hearsay, everything gonna be fine.....trust Kirky...Its never really that bad...
Until it is of course.
Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I still cannot see why the government would round up its own people and kill them in that area.

Okay, lets say that the economy is going to grind to a halt and all of the starvation and what not happens... which populations would the government have to control? The mid-west where most of these people probably lost their farms to floods? Wait we will need those people to make food (even if they are slave to the government in this scenario)

wouldn't it make more sense for this kind of staging to happen in the metropolitan centers like NY, Chicago, Houston, LA, San Fransisco and so on? That is where the hungry masses would be.

so, lets not just think about means to do this or the motive to do this, but the reason for the target needs to fit as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

[and hopefully were all discussing a pile of horse manure.]

I am with you on that one ..and I hope your right and we are all wrong ...seriously I do ..these are the times I HOPE that my instincts are incorrect ..lol ....

Hey
Nothing to worry about. Relax, hey I just opened a fresh bud
We can work it out. I'm Sure.
Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Is this the beginning?

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta

Is this the beginning?

abcnews.go.com...

#

No
It is not
Peace.
Kirky

PS. Thats more like a "sub paragraph/footnote"

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kirky

Kirky, Well what would be?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OK, I think at this point it has been well established that these are cars used to transport cars and trucks, and that the site is a rail repair facility. As to the immenent 'culling' of the American populace; never gonna happen! Here's why. First of all, this could not be carried out without the full support of the military, and that would be difficult at best. I have fully detailed why here. Secondly, and the Government is painfullly aware of this fact; we have too many guns in the hands of the people!

* An estimated 34 percent of the citizens in the United States own firearms, and there are thought to be more than 200 million firearms in private hands.

Source

Given this, even if they were to try to implement Martial Law, suspend the Constitution and imprison citizens, they would fail miserably. I think they know this, and therefore wouldn't even try it. What I do think is happening is that they know another big event is coming and there is nothing they can do to stop it, so they are getting ready in case they have to evacuate a large number of citizens from a dangerous situation, such as nuclear fallout from a suitcase nuke, or something of that magnatude.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta
reply to post by kirky

Kirky, Well what would be?

Hi m8y
Ok. Theres many to choose from from. History does teach us if we look back far enough.

If you are interested in/study/research "Historical leaders" say, or whatever.. And that particular leader was presented with a "creation/problem/solution" scenario, you could included a footnote in your research regarding something like this.
Peace
Kirky
……………………………………………….

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about about the final stage of The Holocaust, Nazi Germany's genocidal policy to exterminate the Jewish people. For other uses, see Final Solution (disambiguation).

In a February 26, 1942, letter to German diplomat Martin Luther, Reinhard Heydrich follows up on the Wannsee Conference by asking Luther for administrative assistance in the implementation of the "Endlösung der Judenfrage" (Final Solution of the Jewish Question). English translation
The Final Solution (German: Die Endlösung) was Nazi Germany's plan and execution of its systematic genocide against The Jewish people during World War II, resulting in the final, most deadly phase of the Holocaust (Shoah). Hitler termed it: "the final solution of the Jewish question" ("Endlösung der Judenfrage")[1]
Mass killings of about one million Jews occurred before the plans of the Final Solution were fully implemented in 1942, but it was only with the decision to eradicate the entire Jewish population that the extermination camps were built and industrialized mass slaughter of Jews began in earnest. This decision to systematically kill the Jews of Europe was made by the time of, or at the Wannsee conference, which took place in Berlin, in the Wannsee Villa on January 20, 1942. During the conference, there was a discussion held by a group of German Nazi officials to decide on the "Final Solution of the Jewish Question". A surviving copy of the minutes of this meeting were found by the Allies in 1947, too late to serve as evidence during the first Nuremberg Trials. By spring of 1942, Operation Reinhard began the systematic extermination of the Jews, although hundreds of thousands already had been killed by death squads and in mass pogroms. In Heinrich Himmler's speech at the Posen Conference of October 6, 1943, Himmler, for the first time, clearly elucidated to all assembled leaders of the Reich, in frank and brutal terms, what the "Final Solution" referred to.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by kirky]

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here's an idea:

How about everyone start concentrating on facts and the evidence presented, rather than continue to wax eloquent about the lessons we should learn from history and Nazi Germany.

Learning from history is all well and good; however, ignoring the present facts and running rampant by picking the most drastic moments of history is not learning from it--it's exploiting it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I work for the Port of Tacoma in Washington state. These are not prison or cattle cars. The are for Auto transport from ports to cities across this nation. They are also used to to transport cars from auto makers plants to dealerships in the country

Now, the question was asked how do the cars get in there. We drive them in. The rail cars all link togather and we enter them from one end and drive the cars through to the other end unitl all the rail cars are loaded. As for the chains, they are used to tie the cars down so they do not move while the train is in motion.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Here's an idea:

How about everyone start concentrating on facts and the evidence presented, rather than continue to wax eloquent about the lessons we should learn from history and Nazi Germany.

Learning from history is all well and good; however, ignoring the present facts and running rampant by picking the most drastic moments of history is not learning from it--it's exploiting it.

Disagreed
Its is not history that is being exploited....
Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kirky
Disagreed
Peace
Kirky

If you don't want to fear monger, then drop the comparisons with Nazi Germany, or start using facts to justify the comparison.

It's just that simple.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry ...

Mod Note: Stay on Topic – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kirky

Hi Kirky

I was not talking about mass destruction or murder of peeps......I was talking about a round of people to put in the FEMA camps...sorry if I mislead you!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

If they were made for cattle, wouldn't the floor be perfectly level? I see on both sides of the interior, raised levels, something that almost looks like a curb on both sides. Would that work for cattle?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I lived in Indy on the eastside (Irvington area) and Beech Grove for almost 35 years and that Amtrak facility has nothing to do with FEMA. I've been in and it's just a giant repair facility.

I asked people who worked there about the rumors.

The response was either gut busting laughter or a ticked off look of "Aw geeze, not this crap again" followed by denial and an offer to look around all I wanted that I wanted to.

Granted, it's been about 4 years since I've been in there, but I'm pretty certain nothing has changed about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hey Kirky ..I never liked Capt Kirk much at all ...and I believe he had something to do with his wifes death ....cant prove that ..but something about the way he is makes me suspicious .....he makes me just as nervous as the Gov lol ......
I know this has nothing to do with this subject ...just wanted you to know that if I sound irritated with you personally ..it is not you it is your nickname and avatar lol ..

Hello Simplynoone
Its ok, the emotions side of things bounces of my vulcanized back plate like raindrops. am all for sensible discussion. Sorry if my historical recantation sounds absurd. Much Kudos to you all.

Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Originally posted by kirky
Disagreed
Peace
Kirky

If you don't want to fear monger, then drop the comparisons with Nazi Germany, or start using facts to justify the comparison.

It's just that simple.

Hey thrashee
I am not interested in fear mongering. I stated that already. I am however interested in history, and do apologize to you if by making my comparisons you feel that the topic of this thread is somehow of-topic.

However there are ,many members on ATS above the age of 45,55,65, etc who REM If you feel insulted or offended that I make comparisons towards WW2. So be it. It was not my intention. I believe that the notion of "prison trucks" is prosperousness. I still do.

However I cannot fail to draw comparisons. I've observed many such. Say what you will. Sticks & stones, I come in peace

Peace
Kirky

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join