It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
People need to remember Amtrak is Federally owned. It IS the government. People need to remember that many Government facilities have dual uses.

Yes, it was an Amtrak repair site.
Yes, the cars were built to transfer automobiles.

But people need to also admit that FEMA was awarded billions to convert facilities to be used as "camps" in the event of a natural disaster, or and other named "emergencies". And many of these sites are old train yards, and "closed" military bases. It takes much less money to refurbish an existing site, than to build a new one from the ground up.

So also you need to admit:

Yes, this site has taken over a huge facelift from the government.
Yes, it is logical to use transport railcars for transferring a great number of people, just like the Nazis did in WW II instead of building brand new railcars, (which the do have some already), or to order a great number of buses.
Yes, one needs to admit the REX 84 program exists.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am really surprised that this thread is still going on so strong. Besides myself, numerous other members debunked the 'prison car' theory on like page 3.

I will make one more point to try to ease your minds.

Why would empty prison cars (auto racks) be parked outside of a supposed FEMA center?

I could understand full prison cars outside the camp being a cause for alarm. Or unloading ones. But in order for those cars to be a threat to us, if in fact the site is a FEMA camp, and the cars were for hauling people, they would have to be anywhere else than the FEMA camp. In order for them to be of any concern, they need to be out picking up prisoners, not sitting idle on the tracks.

Also, if they are Prison Cars, why is there vandalism on the cars in the OP? They would have had to sit idle somewhere, sometime in the past to allow for graffiti artists to vandalize them.

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Jesus Christ you guys need to stop following and listening to Alex Jones. If you haven't noticed he's brainwashed you. If he was a real help he would provide solutions and not just fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OK, you are all wrong!

It is not a cattle car and it is not a prison car! it is used to trasport autos and trucks. I know this becuase I work for the Port of Tacoma in Washington and I drive the cars in this rail cars to be shipped to auto dealers all over this country!

From what I see from the pictures this car is used to transport large trucks and SUV's. There is no such thing as prison cars. At least as of yet that I have seen.

Now, there is a new rail car coming from Portland Or, that looks like what you are looking for. Funny thing though, FEMA has ordered thousands of these cars.

Go to www.gbrx.com...

these cars are set up to handle more then just trucks and suvs's. There is talk at work as to why FEMA wants so many of these.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by sirdcac]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
well, they could be cattle cars, but this brings back painful memories of my middle school WWII class. Reminds me of the trains that brought thousands upon thousands of innocents to die in the gas chambers of Nazi concentration camps.
Oh darn, Godwin's Law. (look it up)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Those are car transporters, and yes, one rail will suffice to hold them steady provided the chain is tight enough. As for why they're there, I can tell you that, having lived near part of an abandoned line (i.e. the main line skews off toward a factory that no longer exists), I have seen these type of cars as well as boxcars pop up in such places. Freight lines put them there when they have no room to move excess cars around.

And, given that the economy is slowing down, I would assume that there are probably fewer car carriers filled up than usual, and they just want to store them there. Some other poster showed the link from trainweb that shows the inside of the Beech Grove Amtrak station also.

My friend actually lives just a mile from the Beech Grove facility (and reads and enjoys ATS just like I do) and he checks up on it when he drives by, and I have driven by it myself. We're both into conspiracies, but unfortunately (well, fortunately I suppose), this one really doesn't seem to pan out.

That being said, it certainly IS odd that there are so many of these places cropping up in the US, Canada, and even the UK apparently (can't find the link right now), but I assume that they're just there in case of an emergency.

Of course, that begs the question of why the barbed wire points inward at all of the different locations that have been rehabbed? Also, why a U.N. presence at some locales? I've heard of foreign countries sending troops to be trained here (even Iranians back during the time of the Shah), but there are definitely local news stories here and there that point to an increased presence of both foreign and domestic troops.

Combine that with the military stuff being started on Oct. 1st, the martial law preparations in Indy (think of armed men scaling down a skyscraper while large parts of the city are closed off, that's what went down a few months ago in downtown Indy), and you've got an interesting story.

Let's just hope that there isn't some big plan or that they (the masterminds) wouldn't be smart enough to say "gee, what if we used car carriers? There's double the space, plenty of ventilation, we've got more than we need, and plus, nobody would suspect it!"

One note to add, I've lived in Bloomington, IN for about 5 years now and I am seeing black helicopters ALL THE TIME all of this sudden (and I generally do not, even with Camp Atterbury sort of nearby)...perhaps a general martial law thread is warranted so everyone can report the strange and eerie happenings of the past month or so...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It is my personal opinion that anyone who trusts fema and our Gov ..are the ones who are delusional ..considering what they have already shown us with their actions in the past how could anyone trust them ?
Dont actions speak louder than words ?

Remember Katrina ........then tell me they have our best interest at heart ..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Why is this crap allowed to be posted?
Posting cattle cars as freaking fema prison cars...
Quit taking drugs.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Critical_Mass]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sobek52
well, they could be cattle cars, but this brings back painful memories of my middle school WWII class. Reminds me of the trains that brought thousands upon thousands of innocents to die in the gas chambers of Nazi concentration camps.
Oh darn, Godwin's Law. (look it up)

Yeah, we get it. Everyone think of WWII and concentration camps, then look at these train cars, then draw your own spurious conclusions.

Now, for those of you who prefer logic rather than appeals to emotion, can we get on with the story? Oh wait...there is no story here.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
It is my personal opinion that anyone who trusts fema and our Gov ..are the ones who are delusional ..considering what they have already shown us with their actions in the past how could anyone trust them ?
Dont actions speak louder than words ?

Remember Katrina ........then tell me they have our best interest at heart ..

Again, your right on the money. That's what they did to the Jews. They said the trains were transporting them to another country, then at the camps they said it was to work, then in the showers they said it was to be clean. Then they were gassed and burned. Delusion is a serious matter, and those who wish that everything's cool are only kidding themselves till they come and knock on the door

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Delusion is a serious matter, and those who wish that everything's cool are only kidding themselves till they come and knock on the door

The irony of your statement is thick indeed.

Do you have any real reason for this comparison? I mean, other than the fact that a train is parked outside of a supposed FEMA camp? Is that really all you have to go on here?

The repeated appeal to emotion used here comparing this situation to Nazi Germany is tasteless and sickening. You might marvel for a minute that you even HAVE the ability to make such groundless statements here in this country. Your liberty of doing so is a complete mockery of what the Jews went through in WWII. You have the luxury of too much free time on your hands, you have the luxury of spinning all sorts of wonderful conspiracy theories, all while you sit comfortably at your computer reading and responding to ATS.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
These are automobile transport cars. They have mesh sides to keep all the little criminals from vandalizing them.

Move on nothing to see here...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Does this look familiar?

Autorack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An autorack, also known as an auto carrier, is a specialized piece of railroad rolling stock used to transport unladen automobiles (unladen in this context refers to automobiles without passengers). It is widely used to carry new automobiles and light trucks from the factories to automotive distributors.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have some outside sources I want everyone to see, but this first one is a must see for the delusional ones. It's already happening in other parts of the world.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
After a google search, I came up with the following from outside sources, including one from a FEMA informant. Some of these trains are designed to be mass killing machines as you will see.

www.roguegovernment.com...

concernedhumanity.net...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Some of these trains are designed to be mass killing machines as you will see.

What I see are further examples of bad logic, drastic leaps in reasoning, and unsupported theories. You know, kind of like this thread.

Nothing that you have posted provides clear, logical evidence that these trains are actually designed for any nefarious purpose.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
From your link Fromabove

[Below is the entire Associated Press report on this subject.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency may expand use of passenger trains to evacuate the elderly and sick if hurricanes threaten the Gulf Coast.

FEMA official Glenn Cannon today testified before a congressional subcommittee in New Orleans.

Cannon says FEMA is looking at passenger trains as a method to get people with physical impediments out of harm's way.

New Orleans has become something of a guinea pig for train evacuations.

After 2005's Hurricane Katrina, Amtrak was hired to be on hand if another hurricane struck -- to evacuate people with special needs. Cannon says FEMA is now devising disaster plans for other Gulf Coast cities based on the New Orleans model.

City officials say Congress and FEMA should create a national plan to use trains in disasters.

According to this report, it appears as if New Orleans was a test model to setup train evacuations. Cannon even admits that FEMA is devising similar disaster plans based off of the New Orleans model. With city officials saying that Congress and FEMA should create a national plan to use trains to transport people in emergency situation, this should immediately draw a great deal of concern. The U.S. government and FEMA failed to help people during Hurricane Katrina, so why should we put any trust in what they are doing now with these train evacuations? Cannon says that this is only for the elderly and the sick, but can this really be believed? In fact, considering the track record of FEMA, the true purpose of this organization appears not to be a vehicle to help people during an emergency, but instead to ensure government continuity and be the administrative and executive arm of the government during a martial law scenario. ]

yeah so ok nothing to see here ..just move along ...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of when Hitler filled his camps, and people were either ignorant or living in such fear if they went against it all to ever make change.

Can we learn from the past? I just dont know...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
yeah so ok nothing to see here ..just move along ...

It's funny how the government is in a catch-22 position. They royally screwed up during Katrina, but now if they attempt to correct past mistakes and actually have a plan for any future disasters, you get people like those in this thread who will turn around and concoct wonderful conspiracy theories about death camps.

What's more interesting to me is the psychology behind these sorts who absolutely must believe in conspiracies no matter the topic. They abandon all reason and logic to support these beliefs, and they refuse to consider more likely explanations for quite pedestrian circumstances.

So what is it that fuels this need? Is life simply too boring without some grand struggle between the people and the evil secret government? Do you somehow feel more important, more of a key player in some kind of play, by going out and "discovering" all of these plots, and then running here to ATS to share such "knowledge"? Is this all some weird form of narcissism that can't be fed elsewhere?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

These cars are often confused as an Cattle car. But today, Cattle are not on trains, but on trucks. These Cars are in fact Auto Carriers. If you have purchase a Car that has been made after 1991, more than likely, it was on one of these rail cars. Is there a Port of entry where you live or a Car Factory. These are the vehicles that they load up cars on. If you ever want to see cars on these vehicles, then wait until sunset and look closely inside the vehicles and you will see silhouette of trucks, cars, and minivans.

Don't Believe me, just ask Google.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join