It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just did some research on the Beech Grove rail yard. And also, the video about the "prison camp". I see that video was posted back in 06. I saw the picture of the USAF loco. that was parked there. What I found on the rail yard was , it IS a repair shop for Amtrak. The USAF loco was rebuilt and repainted for Amtrak use. The large funaces are used to heat large open areas such as a large open repair building. I have worked in such buildings myself, and have seen this type of heating system. Why is this yard set up like this? Well, look at any large manufacturing facility such as auto makers, farm equipment and steel mills. They all are set up in this way, barbed wire fences, one way in and out. Video cameras setup, a radio tower. Any large site like this use cameras, and the radio tower is for the railroad use, such as radio contact with Locomotives.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Simplynoone

These are automobile transport railway cars. Nothing sinister about it. So what if they were parked outside a "FEMA" camp from the notorious youtube video. And so what if the nearest plant is 1hr away, the dang things have got to be distributed around don't they?

If they were "prisioner" cars (which they aren't) they sure wouldn't be leaving a bunch of open slits on the side so everyone could look in and see all the people stacked up.

Use some common sense before you go crying wolf.

The two groves in the bottom of the railcar are for the tires of the vehicles being loaded. And yes, they are double-stacked. Chains are used to tie vehicles down during transport.

No one is claiming they were manufactured years ago as prison cars. We are discussing what they CAN be used for in the event of Martial Law.

Case in point: I can see it now, you a defense attorney. You client is on trial for murder, he's accused of hitting a man in the head with an axe...

You: "Come on members of the jury, you can clearly see this is no tool for murder, this is in fact an "axe", it's used for chopping wood for a fire! Use some common sense people, at best my client was caught trying to chop wood!"

Yes, we know the railcars were manufactured to haul cars. That's not in dispute.

Well, if you don't read past the first several posts maybe it's not clear......

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
I just did some research on the Beech Grove rail yard. And also, the video about the "prison camp". I see that video was posted back in 06. I saw the picture of the USAF loco. that was parked there. What I found on the rail yard was , it IS a repair shop for Amtrak. The USAF loco was rebuilt and repainted for Amtrak use. The large funaces are used to heat large open areas such as a large open repair building. I have worked in such buildings myself, and have seen this type of heating system. Why is this yard set up like this? Well, look at any large manufacturing facility such as auto makers, farm equipment and steel mills. They all are set up in this way, barbed wire fences, one way in and out. Video cameras setup, a radio tower. Any large site like this use cameras, and the radio tower is for the railroad use, such as radio contact with Locomotives.

A star for you sir for looking at the video and seeing what I see.

To the OP:

Please on your mission today, take pictures of the rail transfer hub next to the grain elevators @ Sherman Dr. and the overpass. Also take pictures of the West side of the facility on the Emerson Ave. side where all of the chain link and barb wire fence has been removed.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
1. It was an Amtrak yard for many years, it closed years ago, 650 people lost their jobs, the government took it over.

Once again, link to an article supporting this statement. If this facility were indeed to close and 650 government employees were about to loose their jobs there would be many forms of media were this would be documented. Odd, I can not seem to find any......

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here is a press release by Indiana Congressman Andre Carson appealing that the Amtrak Beech Grove repair facility remain open. This statement was released on May 14th, 2008.

As small snippet of the release:

“Approximately 550 experienced employees at this facility perform a myriad of train maintenance from wheel work to painting. A lot of these people have 10 years or more experience on the job and really take pride in what they do. But recently, many of the employees at this facility have been notified that a lot of the work they do will be transferred to other facilities and that they will have to either move with their jobs or lose them.

I am surpised you did not even attempt to verify what this video purported before including it with your Original Past. Nothing like inventing facts to support an incorrect assumption.....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Yes, it can all be explained away quite easily; but it is intriguing they're parked outside a suspected "prison camp". Looking forward to more pictures. OP needs to have a good nose-around the camp looking for clues - not just more pictures of box cars!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Off topic subject, but I gotta ask.

I know you'll get mad if I was snooping around "your" prison cattle train that you were suppose to guard, but how would you feel if government thought it best to lock up all the people (1,000,000+) that make it's "Domestic Threat" list because they disagree with it's actions (like passing a $700,000,000,000 Bail-Out even though 92% of the public didn't want it) and wanted to put them in camps?

Would you think it was ok to lock up Americans for dissent?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

No one is claiming they were manufactured years ago as prison cars. We are discussing what they CAN be used for in the event of Martial Law.

Yes, we know the railcars were manufactured to haul cars. That's not in dispute.

Now you're contradicting yourself, as well as being disingenuous with your own aims for this thread.

You flat out called them prison cars in your OP. You also indicated that the rails inside the cars were for handcuffing persons. You did not say "maybe" they were prison cars and "maybe" the rails could be used for such. You went on to extrapolate that because they were parked outside of a FEMA camp, this should be used as evidence of the coming of martial law.

Now that you've been called out by many of us here for leaps of logic, you're trying to argue that you merely wanted to discuss possibilities if martial law happens.

Which is it, then?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hello Folks
Well my 2cents. Imagine you were boss of a country, where possible massive public rioting/chaos could break out soon, say IF YOU WERE planning or knew that a very BIG thing was going down that would spark crazy public dissent on a worryingly massive level. And you expected and was required to plan on massive arrests and round ups....

I mean, are not your jails already crammed to bursting...

Seems like cattle trucks is your quickest best bet/solution, round em up, ship em out to military custody and processing camps. Problem solved. Just wondering

Peace(whoops)

Kirky

[edit on 29-9-2008 by kirky]

[edit on 29-9-2008 by kirky]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

You went on to extrapolate that because they were parked outside of a FEMA camp, this should be used as evidence of the coming of martial law.

Now that you've been called out by many of us here for leaps of logic, you're trying to argue that you merely wanted to discuss possibilities if martial law happens.

Which is it, then?

Hey Guys
Nobody ever believed that Martial Law would happen in their own country, just ask anyones that did!!!
Peace
Kirky

PS, It'll never happen...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kirky
Seems like cattle trucks is your quickest best bet/solution...

This would actually be a more plausible scenario since I am unaware of any ongoing transportation by rail of livestock. The Union Pacific Railraod scrapped the remainder of its stock cars years ago due to unprofitablity and cattle/hog transportation now takes place by truck.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hey Guys
Nobody ever believed that Martial Law would happen in their own country, just ask anyones that did!!!
Peace
Kirky

Sigh. We're not saying martial law couldn't happen. We're saying that the OP's supposed "prison" cars aren't an indication that they will.

See the difference?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
reply to post by SPC_D

Off topic subject, but I gotta ask.

I know you'll get mad if I was snooping around "your" prison cattle train that you were suppose to guard, but how would you feel if government thought it best to lock up all the people (1,000,000+) that make it's "Domestic Threat" list because they disagree with it's actions (like passing a $700,000,000,000 Bail-Out even though 92% of the public didn't want it) and wanted to put them in camps?

Would you think it was ok to lock up Americans for dissent?

I was sort of thinking the same lines I suppose

Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Hey Guys
Peace
Kirky

Sigh. We're not saying martial law couldn't happen. We're saying that the OP's supposed "prison" cars aren't an indication that they will.

See the difference?

Yes m8 no offense
Sure I do thats why I said,

peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm skeptical. If these cars were not parked in front of a fema camp, then I more than likely would not give it a second thought.

For me, it's better to have that heads up, then nothing at all.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

Beat me to it, but i agree. The jews were all hauled off in cattle cars and various other forms of boxcars to their demise, The fact that these are located right outside of the FEMA facility would raise some red flags in my mind.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Its amazing given the knowledge on this board that stuff like this gets so much time devoted to it. I was not familiar with the "fema camp" youtube video, so I watched it. Then I did a google search, and came up with it being an amtrak repair station as others have posted. I typically stay clear of the conspiracy stuff other then to read every now and then (i love the UFO stuff) . It occurs to me how many of the theories are in conflicted with each other. Perhaps we should to and zero in on which ones have the most likelyhood of being true, maybe then we can uncover some actual facts. We have the brains among the members here to do this.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by coop039]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok boys and girls I work for the UP railroad. I can solve this. What is happening is that as the econemy slowes down cars that are not being used are storied in out of the way rail lines. If You look around you will notice auto rack, lumber cars , and intermagal cars( this take the containers from ship). The real story isn't that fema will round us up. The real story is that the Up railroad has almost a 1000 locomotive in long turm storage becuse the economy is so bad and bussinese is down

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Car carriers you Dillweed... Detroit needs to store what is not being used.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
When Hitler had the rail lines rebuilt who would know that the freight cars would be used to truck millions of people to the death camps. Just because the rail cars happen to be stored at the FEMA camp, which seems to need towers and barbed wire, tv camaras, etc., that doesn't mean that they'll actually use them. It just seems that way.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join