It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Nope. I really don't care to take your bait.

I know you're set in your views, and the effort would just be an exercise in futility. I have better things to do with my time.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well I never said anyone would be killed ..
I am just saying that they do get carted off to places unknown and who knows whether they will kill them or not ....
I personally do not want to take that chance myself ..so I wont be going anywhere if they come for me ..in fact hopefully I will see them comeing and run before they could make me go anywhere ...

I said the people who are hungry would go if someone promised them food and safe keeping (They would offer them that just to get them to go with them) ,I didnt say they would actually feed them once they got there...they would just tell you that to get you to come ....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I know you're set in your views, and the effort would just be an exercise in futility. I have better things to do with my time.

Really? You mean like spread more unfounded theories while refusing to offer even a modicum of evidence?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I said the people who are hungry would go if someone promised them food and safe keeping (They would offer them that just to get them to go with them) ,I didnt say they would actually feed them once they got there...they would just tell you that to get you to come ....

So you know they are preparing to do all this, and you know some secret world order is behind it all, and you know what tactics they will use to get people to go away to camps, but you have absolutely NO idea why they'd do any of this? You know, that thing usually referred to as "motive".

Brilliant.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Really? You mean like spread more unfounded theories while refusing to offer even a modicum of evidence?

Hahaha. Nope, it's you, sir. Most anyone else who asked, I might suspect honest inquiry. You, on the other hand, just want to argue. And so...

I will not take your bait.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Hahaha. Nope, it's you, sir. Most anyone else who asked, I might suspect honest inquiry. You, on the other hand, just want to argue. And so...

I see. Then I can assume you WOULD provide the evidence if any other doubter in here asked for it, right?

The floor's open, ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I have a "honest inquiry" what the devil is webbot I would take the time to do the search however dsl in cuba being wgat it is my connection is slow and for every post I make 5 more pop up it is hard to keep up on the debate

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
*sigh ....I hope I never have to go to Gitmo ...

Thrashee they have taught you well havent they ?
Your very good at this .

I pray that IF this ever did happen ..that even you would see that it wasnt right and would not do the rounding up ..knowing it isnt right to do to your own people or any people for that matter .......At some point you will need to make a decision on whether to do what they tell you to do or what your heart tells you to do ....if your heart really is with the people ..then hopefully you will do whats right ...and not what you have been ordered to do....

Your country you serve is MADE UP OF PEOPLE .....dont forget that ...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thrashee they have taught you well havent they ?
Your very good at this .

I'm good at using reason. More people here should try it sometime, it's not as difficult as it looks--but I'm guessing that logic has been banned by conspiracy theorists as just another tool created thousands of years ago by the Greek pre-NWO.

I pray that IF this ever did happen ..that even you would see that it wasnt right and would not do the rounding up ..knowing it isnt right to do to your own people or any people for that matter .......At some point you will need to make a decision on whether to do what they tell you to do or what your heart tells you to do ....if your heart really is with the people ..then hopefully you will do whats right ...and not what you have been ordered to do....

Funny thing, that. You all make it sound like if this really started happening, no one but you theorists would notice. I hate to break it to you, but there are LOTS of smart people out there who would notice, and believing in your NWO isn't necessary.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
For any who are interested in FEMA camps...:

www.freedomfiles.org...

A report on the number and location:

www.mindfully.org...
www.sianews.com...

www.apfn.org...

www.uaff.us...

An older report with only 600 camps mentioned:

revlu.com...

More stuff:

www.globalresearch.ca...

operationawakening.wordpress.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.oilempire.us...

www.focusonrecovery.net...

www.awesumo.com...

Oh, I could go on. But it's late and I'm tired.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

I can't believe what you are saying.
Stop worrying about things that are going on and just be concerned with our own lives?
That's exactly what everyone in this country is doing- they don't have a damn clue what the hell is going on outside of our country (and they also lack the knowledge of events going on right under their damn noses!).
People like you disgust me.
I really hope people wake up and realize that we can't just give the government complete trust- it'd only be a matter of time before our society succumbs to despotism.

IT'S OUR DUTY AS CITIZENS (AND HUMAN BEINGS) TO BE WELL INFORMED AND OPEN TO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

I have a "honest inquiry" what the devil is webbot I would take the time to do the search however dsl in cuba being wgat it is my connection is slow and for every post I make 5 more pop up it is hard to keep up on the debate

Here are a few threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ooo. One more awesome link:

uweb.txstate.edu...

Rex 84...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The President has already exercised the first step to martial law and dictatorial power. I believe this fits into the plan with the FEMA camps. He did it in May of 2008.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thrashee ...sorry if you think I am a fool and unreasonable ..
I do not think I am ...but your entitled to your opinion ..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Thrashee ...sorry if you think I am a fool and unreasonable ..
I do not think I am ...but your entitled to your opinion ..

Aww, I never said you were a fool or unreasonable. Just that reason could be used more in this thread

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I was wateing till someone got around to operation rex 84, look we all know about it and if you don't you should read it it will open your eyes about pos plans that the goverment may put in to place. still rex 84 is not the issue here now is it? the issue for me is that the op states that we should get ready because the nwo may or may not be collecting rail cars. now to my mind it pus me out a little just because there are rail cars next to a suposed camp does not mean the nwo is going to run rex 84. imo they are what they seam to be rail cars for cars

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

I was wateing till someone got around to operation rex 84, look we all know about it and if you don't you should read it it will open your eyes about pos plans that the goverment may put in to place. still rex 84 is not the issue here now is it? the issue for me is that the op states that we should get ready because the nwo may or may not be collecting rail cars. now to my mind it pus me out a little just because there are rail cars next to a suposed camp does not mean the nwo is going to run rex 84. imo they are what they seam to be rail cars for cars

The old Rex 84 program was "transmuted" into the FEMA camps - which are related to these rail cars, if for no other reason than that they sit just outside one of the FEMA camps.

EDIT to add: Of course, the vid posted above by Fromabove shows you just how close we are to having the camps open for business - and if you add the economic troubles with the diplomatic troubles with the weather troubles (HAARP...?) with the Avian Flu issues with so much more... And we're on the brink of it happening.

[edit on 9/29/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Jax it will be real easy ...when no one can get food ..no gas...no work ...no hope that they will even live another day ..when someone pulls up to their door and says come with us we have everything under control ...we will take care of you ...THEY WILL GO WILLINGLY ....just like they did during the Hurricaines ..

And you don't think those conditions didn't exist in Iraq after the initial invasion??? The second they even start to try that, it will all go to hell for them! And do you know how many didn't go during the hurricanes? I know we like to refer to the masses as 'Sheeple', but really.... If there is one thing you can count on with the American people, it is that they are not 'easy'. Not when push comes to shove. Then there are all the other points I brought up!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm not saying there are not any camps, there very well may be thousands of them.

But based on my personal observations of having been inside the place and have driven by there twice a day, five days a week for six years on the way to work and talking to people who have worked there, and passing it hundreds of other times and never seeing anything besides some inward facing razor wire in a few places, I don't think this is one of the FEMA camps. There is simply better places to use that are more suited for something like that.

And for anyone else that wants to check it out that lives in Indy or Beech Grove, I think they will let you tour it if you say you are into trains or are part of a train lovers organization. Not sure about anymore, as I have said, it's been at least four years since I've been by there, but it's worth a shot to try.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by BadgerJoe]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join