It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

These carry automobiles. We have them all over Lafayette, Indiana because of the Subaru Auto Plant.

The rail system stores railroad cars all over the place.

Your post even says they are bi-level.

"And this is a shot looking inside the lower level of one of the cars, I didn't crawl up, but there is a level just like this one above, these cars are bi-level. " - your words

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Amaterasu

Completely fraud. The same uploader also has a video of the Montauk monster, which was an admitted hoax, and claims that it was a monster from genetic experiment labs and that they have 'functional stargates'.

I really need to make an account on here, haha.

Well, there are other sources, however much you want to give them credence:

www.rense.com...

www.mexidata.info...

www.yowusa.com...

www.ufolab.info...

ezinearticles.com...

blogs4borders.blogspot.com...

Now, some of those stories deal with Chinese illegal immigrants that came across the Mexican border... Why are they coming across that particular border in enough numbers to raise attention...? Could it be that there are a great number of them on the other side? I would suspect so.

And if there are a great number...maybe the Chinese military IS there, eh?

[edit on 9/29/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alex Krycek

Alex I thought about it and wow you are so right.
He could be right and oh my god im so sure that he or she has proof of this place really being a camp and I am sure that the op is more than willing to display this proof in the form of pictures and documents and eyewitnesses that will back his story up because well the you tube video..... Let me just say I showed it to a few friends and they all had the same reaction I did we had a hearty laugh. And further more I am sure that the op has a life the proof that he or she can take pics of train cars is proof of that I am sure that the op as smart as her or she is considered the fact that they are just train cars used to transport cattle or cars and something in the op's mind must have clicked as mine would seeing train cars parked I know I would think oh my god those are nwo cars I must get a pic.

Now in response to you Sir, I would like to say that perhaps im right and ol op does need to get out and take a breath of fresh air I know I do every know and than and just so you know if that was a camp or martial law was declared I would be the guy guarding you I don't have any doubt in my military mind that if things keep on there present course ill be seeing you soon.

And no I don’t fear being put in to a rail car it absurd to even think for one second that in all honesty that the military would actually go with martial law un less of course we are given a good reason, now getting paid and having food in my belly and the bellies of my wife and children is good motivation but that’s just me.

I still think that until I see some hard evidence that this cars are for human transport and that this place is a real camp because I work in camps every day here in gitmo and they don’t look any thing like what I have seen ever. So I am a bit of a subject matter expert when it comes to detainee ops and interment resettlement. I have 4 years exp and I can prove every word I say I would be willing to post my ERB here with a few minor adjustments as my SSN because I don’t want you to have it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
reply to post by Alex Krycek

I still think that until I see some hard evidence that this cars are for human transport and that this place is a real camp because I work in camps every day here in gitmo and they don’t look any thing like what I have seen ever. So I am a bit of a subject matter expert when it comes to detainee ops and interment resettlement. I have 4 years exp and I can prove every word I say I would be willing to post my ERB here with a few minor adjustments as my SSN because I don’t want you to have it.

I was going to say, Let's hope your "hard evidence" isn't being cuffed to a rail in the car on your way to wherever they might take us. But, if you're in Gitmo, you are likely not going to see the inside of those cars, up close and personal like.

As for the camps... You are comparing something that is a prison, bound (more or less) by protocols and procedures; there is some humanitarian consideration. These camps are very reminiscent of the Nazi death camps, which were quite minimalist in their "comforts." At Gitmo, I suspect you don't get to shoot anyone who happens to look at you the wrong way, nor are you just going to gas them all anyway, so who needs anything extra beyond someplace to pack 'em in, and then move them out when it's time.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Your right I will never see the inside of any transport unless im in uniform on a transport mission. Still like I said unless you show me some showers that can rain down gas on your head or some tax records saying that this camp is for real or get a pic with some guards in it. And my comparison is relevant. Once they start putting tents or racks in the "camp" and they man it. I would not be worried, now that would be something that is worth posting about.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
To all the "brain dead" posters on here about the prison trains.

The cars are for transporting automobiles!There is a port near me where cars come in from overseas and these train cars are all over the place.It is a major port for this.

If you looked at the film of the head on train crash in Los Angeles a while back,this is what the freight train was pulling! That is because it had just come from where I live.

That rail line was shutdown for a week because of the accident.This major rail line closure had a BIG impact on the movement of rail cars all over the country.The resulting back up of empty rail cars that couldn't go anywhere caused the rail lines to find any place to park empty rail cars out of the way.

Including Beech Grove. Indiana.

Stop being so paranoid!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No kidding I agree with Amaterasu ,...at Gitmo your all under very close scrutiny of the world right now
Which is why those people are pretty much protected at least now they are after what did happen there .......These camps no one knows about ..neither would anyone (like the UN or whoever) be right on them to make sure they were being treated humanely .
No one followed any of the Katrina peoples ...what about the Galveston peoples ..where are they ? whats happened to them ? Who is making sure they are not someones slave in some camp somewhere ?

I mean sheeshh ....seems like no one cares about anyone anymore ...and everyone acts like ...who cares where they are ..they were poor ..they were unwanted homeless people...........we dont need to know what happened to them ...Well I WANNA KNOW ...and I care ..and If I could I would yell from the housetop ...when any hurricaine or anything is comeing ..JUST DONT GET IN THAT BUS ...and dont get on that train ..just get out ..but not with them ..You dont know where your going or what they will do with you once you go with them ....

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
[edit on 29-9-2008 by calcoastseeker]

[edit on 29-9-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Simplynoone raises a very good question. What about a lot of the people that simply haven't come back. In a state of panic and fear such as a disaster it would be easy to root out people for "special treatment" and cart them away. Did anyone watch the video I posted from Youtube on what the Australians are doning to some peoples such as the Islamics. Here it is again.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
thrashee: forgive me for drifting off topic here, but do you have a job? family, friends? or is this just what you do to fill the empty void in your life?

don't lie now, tell the truth!

Quarantine,

It's a fair enough question, and it shows you're demonstrating some amount of reason, which is always good to see.

Yes, I do have all of the above. Originally I came to ATS to see if I could find any solid evidence behind UFOs and the like. Since that has been depressingly lacking, I've turned to squashing bad logic wherever I can

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I just answered this whole debate on another simular thread:

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
In order for this to happen, 'King George' would have to have the backing of 218 members of the House of Representatives, 50 members of the Senate, all 50 State Governors and 5 Supreme Court Justices. Now that's one hell of a conspiracy! If you give that much credit to the C- student and his cronies, then I suggest you put your tin-foil hat back on and hide under your bed until the sky falls.

This is not even taking into account the massive desertion rate that would run rampant through the military, the total recall of all US troops overseas, and the fact that our military has taken 5 years to finally get control over most of Iraq, a country only slightly larger than the State of California, and a population of 29 million people! Now you think that they can just waltz in and take control of a country that is 22.5 times the size of Iraq and a population of over 300 million people, 34% of which own 200 million guns! Do you really think this is even possible????

Now do you really think that your sons/daughters, nieces/nephews, neighbors and friends will blindly follow orders and lock you up? I think not! Something is brewing in the wind, but this isn't it!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I live about 5 miles to the southwest of this place and have been watching the goings on there since about May when I first saw the video on youtube, I have to say for something that isn't supposed to be an "active" business "they" sure have made some amazing upgrades. I too have seen these rail cars among other odd machinery. Everything is nice and organized and cleaned up. The barbedwire is forsure faceing in the direction for keeping something in rather than out. We need to pay attention!!!!! just keep your eyes on this with me and see if we can get others to do the same . Could be nothing, but what if it isn't. Wouldn't you rather be prepared as much as poss. about how "they" may try to control us. I would. It may all be for not, but at least I can say that I was just trying to protect me and mine.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I also believe these are car transporters. If you want to see the real prison cars they have built, go google, FEMA prison railroad cars. I live in Oregon and they are building them in Portland. I believe 170,00 of them to house at least 1.5 million. That's what I read anyway. The prison cars have separated rooms with handcuffs in each little cell. The ones I saw online are white. Anyway, there ya go. You can also go to apfn.org for a lot of info on a lot of NWO stuff including these prison cars. Good post. Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
These are cars for hauling automobiles. I've hauled literally thousands of these around in my 17 years railroading. They come in bi-level (for pickups and vans); tri-level (for smaller cars and compacts); and even the big articulated jobs for hauling more vehicles for a given freight car.
The railroads don't haul livestock anymore, nowhere in the USA that I am aware of.
The rails that line the bottom and sides are for securing the autos in transit, as has been pointed out.
Some of these cars are converted from standard flat cars, but most nowadays are built new to maximize the loading gauge (clearances all the way around the car, particularly the height).
When business is down for some reason, or if there is a crew shortage, railroads will park freight cars and even entire trains complete with power wherever convienient for them. It is my personal opinion that in this case, the handy track was right next door to Beech Grove (incidently Amtrak's main repair facility for locomotives and passenger cars).
I'm not saying for certain what these cars are or are not doing there, just adding some knowledge to the debate.

I should add that auto carriers used to be open, but excessive vandalism and theft caused the railroads to enclose the racks and lock them during transport.

Carry on.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by md11forever]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
To all the "brain dead" posters on here about the prison trains.

The cars are for transporting automobiles!There is a port near me where cars come in from overseas and these train cars are all over the place.It is a major port for this.

Sure, they could be used for cars. Sure, they could be used for humans. Is it "brain dead" to see 800+ camps in the US with cars that can carry humans sitting empty nearby - with the NeocoNazis in charge and getting anxious given their precious bailout failed...?

And with the Webbots, Timewave Zero, and other sources predicting SOMETHING extremely novel and horrific in the very near future...

And given that this is the FIRST TIME these cars have wound up there?

Personally, *I* think it is "brain dead" to just casually cast this off as nothing.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Sure, they could be used for cars. Sure, they could be used for humans. Is it "brain dead" to see 800+ camps in the US with cars that can carry humans sitting empty nearby - with the NeocoNazis in charge and getting anxious given their precious bailout failed...?

First, please provide evidence that 800+ camps exist. Second, please provide evidence that empty train cars are parked outside of all 800+ of them. This is exactly what you're inferring here, so please support it. Thirdly, your use of the ad hominem label "NeocoNazis" should be discarded from your argument, because you are assuming the conclusion as part of your premise.

And with the Webbots, Timewave Zero, and other sources predicting SOMETHING extremely novel and horrific in the very near future...

Fourthly, please provide evidence that Webbots and Timewave Zero can scientifically predict ANYTHING.

Phew. This ought to be interesting to see.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

I like the way you think sir, with your brain that is allways important. I am glad to see that you deny the ignorance of all thies oh my good its the nwo crazys.

both this man and I asked for hard proof and yet all that we get is no you don't understand they could be used for human transport well so could regular train cars, you all need to calm down and take a deap breath.

the train cars in question are for cars someone even went so far to post the wiki page on them my god people not every empty train car is made for transporting people to death camps.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by SPC_D]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Jax it will be real easy ...when no one can get food ..no gas...no work ...no hope that they will even live another day ..when someone pulls up to their door and says come with us we have everything under control ...we will take care of you ...THEY WILL GO WILLINGLY ....just like they did during the Hurricaines ..

What part of that doesnt anyone see ?

They wont need to be forced ..they will be COERCED and manipulated into thinking they have no other choice ..
For your info about family and neighbors and friends ..They cant even come up with solutions to their own problems ...they are right now not able to pay their bills (every neighbor on every side of me )(and we are in a middle class neighborhood) and if things get any worse .you bet they would be the first ones on those trains if someone promised them food and shelter etc ..........they would feel like they had no other choice and would trust our Gov or Fema to do whats best for them ..
And would go with the crowd willingly ...(Taking the easy way out for themselves) so they think anyway .......they sure would ....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Jax it will be real easy ...when no one can get food ..no gas...no work ...no hope that they will even live another day ..when someone pulls up to their door and says come with us we have everything under control ...we will take care of you ...THEY WILL GO WILLINGLY ....just like they did during the Hurricaines ..

What part of that doesnt anyone see ?

Question for you: if they have no food or water or work, why bother shipping them anywhere? If the whole goal here is to kill them, why bother carting them off at all?

Answer me that.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I just answered this whole debate on another simular thread:

In order for this to happen, 'King George' would have to have the backing of 218 members of the House of Representatives, 50 members of the Senate, all 50 State Governors and 5 Supreme Court Justices. Now that's one hell of a conspiracy! If you give that much credit to the C- student and his cronies, then I suggest you put your tin-foil hat back on and hide under your bed until the sky falls.

Not so. He has secret Executive Orders, and what is public has given him power beyond all reason should he declare a "National Emergency." With a serious financial dive, with a false flag "attack," with something precipitous, he could declare Martial Law - for real, not on paper - and take over the country - and then, just as Hitler before him, he could do whatever he wants.

This is not even taking into account the massive desertion rate that would run rampant through the military, the total recall of all US troops overseas, and the fact that our military has taken 5 years to finally get control over most of Iraq, a country only slightly larger than the State of California, and a population of 29 million people! Now you think that they can just waltz in and take control of a country that is 22.5 times the size of Iraq and a population of over 300 million people, 34% of which own 200 million guns! Do you really think this is even possible????

Now do you really think that your sons/daughters, nieces/nephews, neighbors and friends will blindly follow orders and lock you up? I think not! Something is brewing in the wind, but this isn't it!

You are presuming there are no foreign troops that would be MORE than willing to come in and take their frustrations with what our government has done out on us li'l folk. See one of my previous posts about Chinese soldiers on the Mexican side of our border.

You think Bushie-Baby will play by the rules, but since 9/11, he (or his cohorts in crime) have been making the rules so that they win.

So... Of course our military will not accept this - but our military is flung worldwide. Of course our military will mostly defect. But with all the other folk that want a hand in "taking down the evil Satan," combined with forces like Blackwater... Don't count on him and his Royal Court being taken out.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join