It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
People need to try to understand one another better.

Both sides are missing each other's points.

The conspiracists are saying, the Trains can be used for the transportation of people if and when marshal law comes.

The others are saying, especially thrashee...that you have nothing to back up your theories.

Well...the conspiracy theorists have a lot to back up their theories, but at the same time, I do not think anyone can deny that these trains are made to transport automobiles, even the conspiracists know this. Theory is simply theory, not fact. But this theory is a theory based on factual events that have happened in the past, and by corruption and murder the Government has been a part of.

The problem I see here, is that the other folk want reason to believe the conspiracy theorists. But, I do not think that all, or even most of the conspiracy theorists believe 100% they are going to be used to carry off people. I think what they're saying is...that it can be used to carry off people, and that's all they're saying.

Why would the government want to do this? Well, 1st you have to understand that the Government isn't really in charge, not the government you see on T.V anyway. And 2ndly, you have to understand that these people in the government have committed heinous acts before. If you know this, you can't really blame the conspiracy theorists for thinking the way they do huh?

Now, because you have facts of corrupt acts and murder that the government has taken part in, doesn't mean that these trains are going to be used in such a manner. However, because the government has taken part in such activities you cannot rule out or deny that the trains may be used for such acts. The possibility is there, and this is what the conspiracy theorists are saying. They are speaking on possibility, because of events in the past. So, how can you blame them for thinking the way they think.

But the conspiracists have to remember, that just because you think it, doesn't make it so. It's no fact what these trains are going to be used for. With all this being said, I think both sides must acknowledge each other's perspective. The fact is, both sides of the party have points, and both points have strong reason for their points. So, in this case, because neither of you can say with 100% certainty what these trains will be used for transporting people if and when the time comes, I think it's safe to say, on both sides, that...the possibility exists that either one of us could be right...or wrong.

That being said; I think because we both do not know with certainty the outcome of this, it is smart to prepare. The saying, "better safe than sorry" is very underrated, don't you think?

There...it's settled.

Now, who's making me a sandwich?

[edit on 29-9-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Do they not use 'cattle cars' to transport new recruits to basic training?
They did when I was there and they still do today so absolutely these cars could be used to transport prisoners. They cuff one to the side and chain cuff everyone to that person while reinforcing cuffed individuals/slaves by cables extending the length of the rail car in both directions.

Better start stocking up on food, water, guns and ammo. You wouldn't allow someone to take YOU away would you?

If you are a true American, I couldn't imagine it. Either way, its going to
be interesting to see how the public responds to the coming Depression.

All you can do is prepare in advance.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To all the doubters out there and the stories about FEMA camps the answer is this; Start believing now before its to late. And for those who dont like the comparison of past historical events go back to your caves. History is replete with mans inhumanity against his fellow man and if there are any Americans who dont believe then there is a word for that its called DELLUDED, if you want to dellude yourself thats fine but don't expect others to do so.

The simple fact of the matter is that the US is going down the pan, its not an accident its being done by design. And what do you think will happen when a well armed populace find out there is no food, no work and no money, I'm sure you can work it out for yourselves. You have a choice, you can try and ride out the comming storm or you can become a statistic the choice is yours.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
To all the doubters out there and the stories about FEMA camps the answer is this; Start believing now before its to late. And for those who dont like the comparison of past historical events go back to your caves. History is replete with mans inhumanity against his fellow man and if there are any Americans who dont believe then there is a word for that its called DELLUDED, if you want to dellude yourself thats fine but don't expect others to do so.

You know what? Let's play it your way. Fine. We believe. Now what?

Funny how most of the people here who so desperately believe in these theories are so good at crying doom, and yet offer no practical ideas of what to do with such knowledge.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling! That's great....now what do we do? Do you like spreading the fear and paranoia, or do you honestly want to help out? Because the latter is sadly lacking in details.

As for calling those who don't agree with you deluded, that's remarkably ignorant and intolerant, wouldn't you say? After all, you shirk any appeal to logic or reason, you refuse to offer any solid kind of evidence, and then you insult those for not believing you.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
to be fair they could probably just turn off all communications without having to resort to sabotage.

Oh, I very much agree. If the telecom companies are in their pocket (naw! Couldn't be! Heh.) then communication is easy as pie to disrupt.

So we can expect:

Martial Law

Breakdown of communications

Rounding up of humans

FEMA camps full - an estimated 20 million to 100 million (not including underground facilities...)

Likely gassing and incineration of bodies

And it will happen very fast.

To the one who mentioned that we have the highest per capita incarceration, this is true. With a mere 5% of the world's population, we incarcerate a full 25% of the world's incarcerated, totaling over two million.

Now THAT puts things into perspective, n'est pas?

These FEMA camps will hold TEN TIMES - at the very least - the number of people we now have in prison. And we already imprison a quarter of the entire world's imprisoned people.

VERY scary. Be as prepared as you possibly can be for October.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There might be FEMA camps waiting for whatever, but Beech Grove isn't one of them. It's just a rail yard that happens to have some razor wire facing inwards, and not even along that large a section of fence.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Originally posted by kirky
Disagreed
Its is not history that is being exploited....
Peace
Kirky

If you don't want to fear monger, then drop the comparisons with Nazi Germany, or start using facts to justify the comparison.

It's just that simple.

But the fact is that there is a Nazi faction still alive. They call themselves Neocons these days.

The fact that Nazi Germany parallels a great deal of what we see today, with the Reichstag of 9/11, the "Patriot" Act ripping the founding documents to shreds in favor of power to the Fuhrer...er..."Prez..." And other moves that have been made that are clearly based on the successful takeover of Germany by the Nazis, all coincident with tons of empty rail cars handily parked near facilities that are clearly set up as prisons...

If we DON'T compare, history WILL repeat itself. If YOU don't believe it, don't prepare. But for those of us with eyes to see - and a good grasp of population control techniques, the awareness that our media is controlled, and all the toppling blocks are in place as they were in Germany...

WE will prepare.

Off with you, then. Clearly YOUR agenda is to argue without education.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadgerJoe
I lived in Indy on the eastside (Irvington area) and Beech Grove for almost 35 years and that Amtrak facility has nothing to do with FEMA. I've been in and it's just a giant repair facility.

I asked people who worked there about the rumors.

The response was either gut busting laughter or a ticked off look of "Aw geeze, not this crap again" followed by denial and an offer to look around all I wanted that I wanted to.

Granted, it's been about 4 years since I've been in there, but I'm pretty certain nothing has changed about it.

Hmmm. So why the fencing with the "bad" side turned inward...? That, as has been pointed out again and again, is for keeping people IN?

I just can't conceive of why such a fence would be there.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, to be fair it's going to go one of two ways now that the bailout got shunned.

I think the NWO is going to let the USA go under and allow it to be opened up to attack by genuine enemies (IE: russia) since now they cant afford to pay for Mercenaries to stage an 9/11 type event.

Or they'll dream up something WORSE

[edit on 29-9-2008 by James Random]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
Well, to be fair it's going to go one of two ways now that the bailout got shunned.

I think the NWO is going to let the USA go under and allow it to be opened up to attack by genuine enemies (IE: russia) since now they cant afford to pay for Mercenaries to stage an 9/11 type event.

Or they'll dream up something WORSE

Dream up worse... I found this vid on youtube:

Chinese troops amassing near US border

Don't know if they're good data or not, but here we go if it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

If you drive or walk around the perimeter of the place, the inwards facing razor is only there in a few places. When I asked the people who worked there, the most common answer was typical grubment screwup

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Completely fraud. The same uploader also has a video of the Montauk monster, which was an admitted hoax, and claims that it was a monster from genetic experiment labs and that they have 'functional stargates'.

I really need to make an account on here, haha.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Just wanted to let everyone know whether these are for this or for that, it doesn't matter. Lucifer is waging war against the saints. His time is limited and he knows it. I'm not religious, I just love the LORD. Come to know Jesus, ask him to come into your life. Admit that you are a sinner and be free! The gift is free. No strings attached. This does not require big churches or religion. I don't get anything in return, except praying one more person comes to know Jesus, before it is too late......Because once you're in the grave, you can't ask him to come into your life. John-3;16 For god so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosever should believe in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. God Bless, all who reads, accepts and believes. AMEN!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Your replies are irresponsible mate.
Sure you don't believe. You know what? Maybe you are right.
It's cattle cars, its auto haulers, whatever.

But DO NOT THEN, off of your assumption that he is wrong, make fun of the man, tell him to get out more(he has no life tactic) for posting this and having a different opinion of what it means. This is a very simple rule of this forum, mate.

Consider for a minute, just a minute, that you are wrong. That he is right. He just gave you info that might save your life if you see this and think twice about letting someone tell you you need to be put on it. He might have given you enough information to think RUN, and it might save your life. If his opinion turns out right.

I do not see anything sinister either. But I am not about to mock someone who does, and is just trying to give fair warning.

You need to be abit more mature in your discussion, SPC_D.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alex Krycek
But DO NOT THEN, off of your assumption that he is wrong, make fun of the man, tell him to get out more(he has no life tactic) for posting this and having a different opinion of what it means. This is a very simple rule of this forum, mate.

You mean like calling people sheeple, deluded, or accusing them of being dis-info agents? Perhaps everyone should take note here.

Consider for a minute, just a minute, that you are wrong. That he is right. He just gave you info that might save your life if you see this and think twice about letting someone tell you you need to be put on it.

Buha. Ha. Hahaha. I'm sorry, but this is just too funny. I can picture it now: armed guard gently tries to usher the random citizen into a giant train car, tell them he's being relocated to Miami or Venice Beach because he's won some kind of lottery, and the citizen has his foot on the step before thinking to himself, "Gee, this reminds me of that thread on ATS I read a year ago. Oh my God, it's the NWO! I better run!"

This thread is becoming more and more like a sad comedy of dull wit.

EDIT--I don't really mean this response towards any particular person, just the paranoid mentality in general that again and again ignores requests for evidence and simply plows ahead with more conjectures.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
thrashee: forgive me for drifting off topic here, but do you have a job? family, friends? or is this just what you do to fill the empty void in your life?

don't lie now, tell the truth!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
These are for hauling cars. I worked for the largest metal recycler in North America. You see these sitting outside GM, Toyota, etc. which have plants in Indiana. GM just announced on Fort wayne news stations that due to decreased demand, they were on a two week shutdown. That would cause many of those transport cars to be idled and the railroad needs somewhere to store them for a couple of weeks. go to wane.com and there is a link today about the GM shutdown. You wouldn't think they would put cars in there, but we used to throw stuff at the cars going by the scrap yard. There is almost no way you could dent a vehicle the way they load them.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadgerJoe

If you drive or walk around the perimeter of the place, the inwards facing razor is only there in a few places. When I asked the people who worked there, the most common answer was typical grubment screwup

Well... Let's hope you're right about that. Me? I would rather be prepared and have no reason to be than to "laugh it off," only to find myself behind the "typical grubment screwup," wishing I had worried more.

Somehow I just have to believe that "typical grubment screwups" are mighty suspicious when it happens in 800+ empty places around the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join