It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL "write in" BOMB!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Cale, Logan

Thanks

I'm an idiot about the rules of this site. The rules of this site sound like they were written by lawyers. (no offense to the mods)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cale, Logan

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Thanks

I'm an idiot about the rules of this site. The rules of this site sound like they were written by lawyers. (no offense to the mods)

I wanted to know the link to that site for personal reasons...so that I could show it to someone.

Had nothing to do with moderating this thread

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

I had taken the same poll for fun, and at the time Ron Paul was at 77%.It's because the man is speaking truth. He has never waited out a decision to make a personal choice appear "right," but has always followed his gut and has been talking about this eminent collapse for years. Where as the other people on that list are open crooks, Ron Paul is the only man with the balls to step up to the plate and call it as he sees it. 79% in any poll reveals that his assertions were correct, and the American people look at his assessment as being "spot on" while all these pussies are dancing around the root cause and the overall severity of the situation.

Washington is a land of cowards.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

I agree 100%. But what can I do to get him as MY president? I'm just looking for the sentence I need to write on that little bitty line on the ballot to make sure my vote goes to him.

It just doesn't sit well to me to write "Ron Paul" and insert my ballot in the box.

Everyone keeps telling me that if I write him in, that my vote will be wasted. I DO NOT WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want a clear cut answer as to what to write on my ticket.

As I've said before, Dr. Ron Paul is not the only Ronald Paul to be named in this wide country. How do they know who a person is voting for when one writes a generic name??

I just want my vote to not go to waste this round. I want to send an upper-cut to this government. Am I the only one that feels this way? I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
my 2 cents:

1) Get legal on this: is there any way Dr. Paul could get his name on as a willing candidate on this? Could a few bits of paperwork on his part make this a possibility? Or is this just an excercize in making our voices heard? Find out the rules.

2) Get some big Celeb to get some MSM time: the contacts are out there.

3) Get him on all the talk radio and spread the word...get the websites and radio on board.

If this is a real possibility we need to know. If it is a wonderful gesture but a throwaway vote, we need to be aware of that as well.

comments?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's been my plan to write in Ron Paul all along.

In case someone hasn't mentioned it already, you can setup an account at cafepress.com and sell stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise with whatever images you want to upload.

Just another way to spread the word.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I would rather waste my vote and get the point across on who i want, than vote for someone who i don't like or a retard puppet for big corporations, any day.
not fanatical just plain truthfulness.

And i get so mad at those who say, I am voting for the lesser of the two evils, guess what, you are still voting for evil!! duuurrrr

refuse conformity if it hurts you!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
In the end your the one who has to look in the mirror and live with yourself. My children are asking me who I am voting for and I tell them
the one who upholds the constitution and bill of rights and lives by them.
Ron Paul will run this country the way are forefathers intended, as a Republic. God bless America and God bless Ron Paul.

peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Your vote will not be wasted! This will probably be the most important "vote" of our life. This could be the turning point in American history. We're facing impeccable odds, and this little pipe dream of ours, might actually be a slap in the face to the rest of the world. Our guy has been defending the rights for his people locally, and since his presidential run, NATIONALLY. We have to spread videos, newsletters, polls, etc...

And as far as the write in, you'll have to do some research in your area. I'm coming back to Utah to vote. I've been talking to a few people and there's two places I'll be allowed to place a vote with paper ballot and one of them is in an elementary school.

It's going to take hard work and dedication. This is so not a joke anymore. This is prosperity vs. slavery. I wish I was exaggerating...

It's all about action.

We'll get out what we put in. It doesn't end this election either. This is time to take back our country.

Let the turds battle it out over the same plastic people, and we'll grind hard for their welfare and ours.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Write in "14th District Congressman Ron Paul."

That should narrow it down, I imagine. There should be tons of writing in material by November from loyalists all over the country. I wouldn't stress it, but constantly research it. As soon as you've found a sufficient answer, spread it like disease.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Love the new avatar...lot less girly!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Great thread, I have actually been doing this very thing. I think I have my family and in laws convinced so far! S/F

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a good idea.

Viral marketing can allow everyone to be introduced to Mr. Paul, if effective enough he could win.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There's a state-by-state list of write-in candidacy requirements here:

writein2008.blogspot.com...

Some states lump all write-in votes into the same "write-in" category.

Check your state, it might be more effective to vote for Nader or Barr where you live if you want a "none of the above" vote.

Vote for what you believe, not against what you fear.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by America Jones

Louisiana does not allow write-in voting for President and Vice-President.

i'll be thinking about you guys that can vote.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Although I'm sure Ron Paul already knows, I sent him a link to the write-in candidate requirements for the state of Florida.

Better safe than sorry.

For once since the day I was old enough to vote, I'm looking forward to election day.

For those of you who are just going to throw your vote away to either of the two puppets, that's your choice as an American citizen, but if you want REAL change, vote Ron Paul. I don't think you're going to like the change coming from McBama.

Love & Light

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Write in Ron Paul

or

Vote for Bob Barr, who is actually running.

I am voting for Barr. Ron Paul's momentum needs to be Barr's as well. For the future of American Politics, vote for the Libertarian candidate.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I can't write-in in Mississippi?

Write-in candidacy for President/Vice-President is not allowed, except for in the following circumstance: it is permitted only for candidates who have been nominated by a party to replace a candidate whose name was already on the ballot, due to death or resignation of the first candidate. So voters can write-in the name of that replacement candidate for President or Vice-President, if this is the case.

I decided to write in Ron Paul months ago.
Now what do I do?

[edit on 27-9-2008 by corusso]

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join