RON PAUL "write in" BOMB!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
I'm in,
I've had it with these comic book politicians.

Hey! don't give comic books a bad name. :p hehe. I have been with Ron Paul from the get go and i have my sharpie ready to write over anything that i vote on. Hell even on the ballot for mayor in my city, just write his name everywhere.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Why would the MSM talk about it? It makes no sense for them too. It does not fit with their agenda.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I will be writing in Ron Paul, however, I am curious as to the reason we should keep it secret.... could you please explain? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by craig732

I don't mean keep it secret from friends and family etc, just anyone outside your trusted networks, like the media, telephone surveyors, pollsters, party reps going door to door. A silent revolution... The sheep conspiring while the wolves are asleep or out of earshot.
The media have to believe that Ron Paul is not even an issue. People will see once and for all that turning off the TV is the best thing they can do until the polls close.

Let those that would shun or oppose you believe that they are right but slip in that a lot of people are voting NONE OF THE ABOVE by writing in Ron Paul. They'll hear it a few times and look into it themselves.

Election day could be everything we dreamed as no one will really know for sure who and how many take this INDIVIDUAL responsibility to the voting screen/booth.

The objective is to let the MSM believe itself and to completely falsify our opinions to those that will only squelch it anyways. Silent revolution! The parties will gear their information war accordingly and to the wrong demographic and political stripe. they'll waste their resources on attack ads on each other leaving our man to go up the center.

Election night may become what it should be. Someone has to contact Dr. Paul but I'd say that's happening right now as we are on the front page now.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that the more creative ideas we can gather over the next day or two the better. I'm not saying that I have all the answers but I think two keys are:

Making those that don't vote feel the gravity of the situation and the consequences of not voting for this ONE time that is of the ultimate importance. Their only act that may matter for generations!

Completely messing with the data gatherers, media etc. They have to have CHAOS on election night and only by providing them FALSE opinions till the polls close and results are read. They will squelch out any talk of anyone else besides Jarrack McBama Paden. The independents, no offense to those troopers, are going to be excreted no matter what.

We need to come out of the wood sheds on election night, especially if we are thinking of not voting. This is the most important election in history and there are two parties alright: "Them" or NONE OF THE ABOVE (Ron Paul).

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i don't know how well the secret thing is going to work...with this thread here and all. i like it though. starred and flagged.

to those people who keep saying that it won't ever be enough, or that even if Ron Paul DOES end up with a majority of the votes he won't be president due to the Electoral College business... that's not necessarily true.

it's at least saying something. it can show just how many people in this country actually care about more than what the media is telling us what we should care about. you can't ignore the possible figures/stats/what have you, that can come out of this election if this "write in" campaign is successful.

and that's the least we can do to start helping rebuild our country.

P.S EDIT:

and the idea about keeping the decision hush hush for the most part...is pretty clever. it would be like Rick Rolling the presidential election.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Sakuraba]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Right...

Saying NONE OF THE ABOVE is a pretty loud statement either way and lets everyone know that a LOT of people don't like the way they've been ignored and shut out.

If we don't succeed, well, we do still succeed as the parties won't be hanging BY A CHAD or by just a percentage point. the margins will be much more defined for sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was already in before you wrote this post. I've been telling everyone at work to write in Ron Paul, sent out emails to friends and family and took a couple left over boxes from work to Freeway Blog 'Write In Ron Paul'.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
it kind of just breaks my heart when i hear people say something to the effect of "i'm not going to vote. it won't even really count anyway."

you can still voice yourself and be heard! even if you don't know Ron Paul, or if you decide even he's still not the one for you...write in someone else.

take advantage of being able to say NONE OF THE ABOVE to this orchestrated bipartisan system.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Count me in i surely will write in ron paul and spread the word Ron Paul for 08!!!!! let the write ins begin my friends it is unlikely but possible he could win with enough support!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I plan on doing exactly this. My ballet will have his name written all over the sheet and expect the candidates for the ptb scratched out. Enough is just enough, I refuse to vote for either of those cfr clowns and I refuse to not vote.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Im down and Im sending all this different propaganda to all my email contacts business and friend alike. The word will spread and the next pres. may not be Ron Paul but who ever it is he wont last through the entire term.
The Revolution has begun and it will not be televised, It will be coverd VIA the net, hehehe

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Be careful everyone. I heard if you write in a president of your choice (I.e. Ron Paul) that you must write in a vice president as well. Who will that be?

If the above is in fact true, then writing in Ron Paul alone could actually be a giant waste....

EDIT: Most likely writing in Ron Paul as well as a vice president hopefully.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You can write him in but they aren't going to count it because Paul never filed any of the paper work to have his name registered as "write in status". I nkow this may disappoint many of you Pauloholics, but don't dismay! there are many good third party candidates to choose from. I myself am voting for Ralph Nader.

www.votenader.org...

I advise you to exercise the one freedom you have and vote for a candidate who is actually running.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So I'm not from USA, but I understand that desperate times call for desperate measures. Therefor I will Star and Flag.

One thing bothers me; How do you think to reach enough people to make a statement (ATS alone won't be enough) and (MORE IMPORTANT) why do you think goverment will be honest about it?????

They will say they gathered a lousy 100.000 vote's "NON OF THE ABOVE" and will make the man president that will fit their dark agenda best.

Good luck anyway!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
Be careful everyone. I heard if you write in a president of your choice (I.e. Ron Paul) that you must write in a vice president as well. Who will that be?

If the above is in fact true, then writing in Ron Paul alone could actually be a giant waste....

Here's a suggestion for VP: Jesse "The Body" Ventura. All of the posturing, posing and promising by the candidates in all the races makes me nauseous. Ron Paul is the only one who hits the nail on the head when it comes to what needs to be done here in the USA.

I'm coming out for Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hi!
Im not american but I have to say that i really appreciate what your doing.. it significantly improved my view of america people

I whish you ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

wow excellent point. i cant believe we hadnt thought of this.
nd NO on Jesse Ventura, i liked him when he was governor but he has freaking lost his mind in his later years.
voting for him would totally undermine our credibility.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I was always confused how to actually write someone in. I work in law enforcement and decided to see how many Ron Pauls there were in my state. I got over 20 different people (Ronald Paul) to pop up from the system we use to check driving status and license plates.

If you just write Ron Paul, how does anyone really know who you meant to vote for? Is his name actually Ronald? Do we need his middle initial? How about date of birth? etc.

I want to write him in, but it seems like I'd be throwing my vote away by simply writing Ron Paul. I just don't see how it would work

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cale, Logan

how about Dr. Ron Paul?
and how about Barr for VP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join