It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL "write in" BOMB!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm just laughing how my last post came out. Ron Paul's information reached to the right of the screen the furthest. Just like the poll showed

I just thought that was interesting

edited to add that I can't seem to shrink the screen shot down enough to do it justice on here. I would love to see a photo of the current tally here

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Cale, Logan]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

If you go to www.manofthepeople.net...
all of the letters that are highlighted in green spell out:

"more than Meets the eye"

***EDIT/ADD :: The green letters might indicate "alien/exopolitical" interference/mediation in the election. Just a thought....

Anyone have any more info or ideas on this??

Are the American People being "Played"???
---
GoDaddy Registration Info:

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: MANOFTHEPEOPLE.NET
Created on: 16-Aug-08
Expires on: 16-Aug-09
Last Updated on: 16-Aug-08

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com

United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

---

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Twisted Pair]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This really pisses me off. There are only 2 people on the ticket. We want a 3rd person. Why are we just limited to 2 people on a ballot???

This system screws us either way.

Nobody has given a good answer to the question I posed on page 4. How does "the system" know who we mean by writing RON PAUL?

There have to be so many people in The United States Of America named Ron Paul. I need to know EXACTLY what to write down or type in on my ballot to get this good Dr. my vote

I'm just gonna flip a coin for Obama or McCain. Unless someone helps me with how to do it effectively

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cale, Logan

I think you can write in "Ron Paul, R. Texas 14th district, for President"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Excellent point. Atlantican's idea is good. I was planning on putting in "Congressman Ron Paul" - that should get the point across as well (I hope!)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Have been quietly working on this with friends and family. Cannot do anything else and be able to sleep at night. Great thread!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I was going to write in RP too, but if he is not registered as a write-in my vote may be thrown away. I cant risk that, I will vote constitutional like last time. It is nice to know that RP supports their party.

In any case it seems that there is quite a lot of RP on the top of ats. hopefully that means that people are waking up, or maybe its just ats....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I might not be around much over the next few days to check back on this but I'm going to reach out to a few media channels with the basic message and see if I can throw some sparks at the cotton so to speak. There's no harm in discussing this out loud and with the media if you aren't afraid to, but if you are, keep it to yourself as it's only you that you will have to answer to election day at the terminal/booth!

Keep the ideas going guys & gals and remember to spread this message like butter to the driest part of the bread. Let's not contain this only to ourselves and the like minded as that's what the opposition IS COUNTING ON! :=)

Next objective is to merge the efforts. Far too many small clusters out there. We need to concentrate this effort and focus the light to a burning laser point.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The Ron Paul Revolution

All my friends and I here are writing in Ron Paul.

I watch every video he puts out and talk about it to people.

It will take a serious effort and determination.

I keep thinking we should just break off our own side of america on the west coast. That'll be the cool side. All the jerks can stay in washington and make war on everything like fanatics untill some terrorist/government agent sets off a suitcase nuke in a city in the US. I say Ron Paul is our president in cool america, and Arnold Schwarzenneggar gets to be the vice president and if anybody messes with us we send Arnold to terminate them.

whose with me?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am an avid Ron Paul supporter.

After he lost the nomination I was actually going to vote for the lesser of two evil for the 3rd time in a row for fear of McCain gaining the presidency.

Since then, I've realized that it doesn't really matter if Obama or McCain get the presidency because they are equally ignorant in supporting the bail-out.

I'm writing in Ron Paul.

Screw the Democrats and screw the Republican. We've got to vote these idiots out of office THIS YEAR! Elect someone new to the congress and senate. Find out who's the incumbent and vote against him. When 90% of Americans are against a Bail-Out and the idiots in Congress STILL vote for it ... it's time for a whole regime change!

Run them out of Washington!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If we ALL want to write Dr. Paul into the POTUS, we at least need to come together and find the correct format as to what we need to scribe/type onto whatever ballot we are handed.

This is what is driving me so crazy right now.

When I go to vote, I want to know the sequence of words I need to write to make sure my votes go to THIS "Ron Paul", and not some dude that happened to be given the same name.

If we all write Ron Paul, Dr. Ron Paul, or whatever version of those names, the powers that be could easily toss those votes away due to being "unable to verify the correct individual"

This is the point I'm trying to get across.

WHAT DO WE INPUT?????????????? I don't want garbage to go in and have garbage crapped out all over me.

edited to add that:

"I don't want to waste my vote by writing these 7 little letters "RON PAUL"

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Cale, Logan]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was reading these posts and now I am 100% behind this effort!

Because......

The funny thing is that even though Ronald Ernest Paul is a Republican, John Sidney McCain will not be effected by this effort. The candidate that will suffer from this is Barack Hussein Obama.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sorry, I read through about half of this topic, and I still don't have a clear idea of why it should be kept quiet. Is it so the the media can't conspire to suppress him more than they already are? Is the conspiracy theory that they come up with poll numbers ahead of time, and the surprise will prove they are liars?

Anyway, at breakfast this morning, my brother, the politician of the family and a long-time McCain supporter, exclaimed how fed-up he is with McCain. When I said I will take that as permission to write in Ron Paul, he gave me a condescending laugh because my vote won't count in Illinois either way. Edit: The point of telling this anecdote was that it pushed me over the "Ron Paul edge". I now want to write him in more than to vote for John McCain.

Those of us who are new to the political process (I have not yet voted in a Presidential election) or otherwise uninformed need definite answers from those trying to organize this. How do we find out what voting method (machine or paper) our area will use? How do we write Paul's name in for each method? What, exactly, should we write to assure that our vote counts for the right man? How can be we sure our write-in vote will count at all? On whom could we agree as a running mate?

Some posts here have really discouraged me from even trying, particularly ones about the ballots just being thrown away. The independents who will actually be on the ballot sound like a safer choice, and I am not feeling any reassurance that it makes sense to vote for Ron Paul. It's hard to organize when the man no longer endorses himself for election to the presidency.

The write-in idea is good, even if just for a symbolic victory, but I need someone to show me that it is possible rather than a poorly-thought-out fantasy.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by SmileyMan34]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cale, Logan

Could you give me a link to where that poll is from?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Cale, Logan

Could you give me a link to where that poll is from?

Sure, I went to the website that was posted on page 5 by Atlantican. I went to that site and my jaw hit the floor.

Go check it out and tell me it's off by more than 10% for either person. I JUST NOW clicked on the results, and it really hasn't changed much.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk toward you

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've been telling my family and friends that I'm writing in Ron Paul. All I get is blank stares of complete confusion, and then their frustrated attempts to set me 'straight' and vote McCain. They simply regurgitate talking points they hear on the news that have no semblance of being real issues. I've tried to tell them about the false choices of our political system and that they're voting for an image that lacks any substance. But I do get praise for sticking to my beliefs and convictions, so not all hope is lost. I'm ready to light the fuse on the Write-in bomb.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by ludaChris]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I had taken the same poll for fun, and at the time Ron Paul was at 77%.It's because the man is speaking truth. He has never waited out a decision to make a personal choice appear "right," but has always followed his gut and has been talking about this eminent collapse for years. Where as the other people on that list are open crooks, Ron Paul is the only man with the balls to step up to the plate and call it as he sees it. 79% in any poll reveals that his assertions were correct, and the American people look at his assessment as being "spot on" while all these pussies are dancing around the root cause and the overall severity of the situation.

Washington is a land of cowards.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join