It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL "write in" BOMB!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Why are you voting Bob Barr?

A "Libertarian" who has voted for the patriot act not once, but twice, and also voted on measures against it's veto. He's an ex-CIA head, which would be awesome he he was honest. Talk about a wasted vote...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
this guys videos are related

www.youtube.com...

spread word.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul will not get as much as 100,000 votes across the entire country.

If you really want to make certain you have NO VOICE in the election, throw your vote to him.

BUT, once he loses, please shut up! You have no right to bitch and moan when you vote for such a fringe candidate.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
Ron Paul will not get as much as 100,000 votes across the entire country.

If you really want to make certain you have NO VOICE in the election, throw your vote to him.

BUT, once he loses, please shut up! You have no right to bitch and moan when you vote for such a fringe candidate.

And who are you? Telling folks such things. If you vote at all, you have the right to bitch and moan, but in any case you should not limit yourself to those outlets. Ron Paul will get at least a few million votes in my opinion simply due to the massive effort of the grassroots campaign that has been waged across the country. People around the world are even becoming aware of him. These ideals are what make the movement strong, much stronger than the media would have you believe. We most likely won't win, but the ideals behind it will continue to grow stronger and stronger and take foothold everywhere in our society, regardless of race or socioeconomic circumstances. Just wait for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
reply to post by Daedalus

can you go to another state and vote? we need all the votes we can get.
i would owe you one if you do us this solid.

unfortunately, no, i can't.....as far as i know, you need to be a resident of the state, to vote in it.

however, just because i can't vote doesn't mean i'm giving up....i'm telling everyone i can, and i've already got like 5 people who are gonna join in on this campaign.

Sadly, however, nothing we do will matter.....the elections are a sham. have been for a great long while....the next president has already been decided, and all this campaigning and election stuff is only to keep up the illusion that we still live in a free society. ron will get a ton of votes, it will be proven that he has popular support among intelligent individuals, but the MSM will never report on it....our votes will be ignored, just like the others, the numbers will be doctored to the advantage of their candidate of choice, and things will continue as they are, until the country is completely destroyed.

Enter the NAU. exit the USA.

edited for spelling

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Daedalus]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I know we all want to write in Ron Paul, but seeing as how he just announced his support for Chuck Baldwin

I'm supporting Chuck Baldwin, the Constitution Party candidate.

www.campaignforliberty.com...

That's who I'm supporting. Remember, Ron Paul has stated time and time again not to write him in, because he does not believe those votes will ever be counted. So if Chuck Baldwin is on your ballot, vote for him. I know he has some different viewpoints that some of us may or may not agree with, but if Ron Paul backs him, that's good enough for me.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Nice ideal, unfortunately the president (small caps intentional) is appointed by a gizmo called the electoral college. The other problem i see with this is the continued belief system that the president (small caps again) actually has meaning, in the scheme of things.

As to the "none of the above", or "lesser of evils" approach espoused by so many, convince your "representatives" to permit a "negative vote", meaning, let some one issue a negative vote towards whomever disgusts them the most, and i suspect we may finally improve on the approximate 30% U.S. voter turnout.

All thay you need to do to pull that off is convince the politicians that winning office by virtue of annoying fewer people than the opposition.....

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
As much as I love Ron Paul, we as republicans CAN NOT afford to split the republican vote. We are going to need every vote we can get to beat Obama.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
RP for POTUS!

What about a VP?

I'm thinking Ventura.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

Why would you tell anyone to shut up about their country, if they are fighting for good? I know you are probably tired of the Ron Paul crowd but i am tired of puppets that read from preplanned speeches not written by themselves and teleprompters, that don't really care....

by the way i am still voting for Ron Paul just for the point.

Hell, a lot of people don't even vote at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
yes, this is excellent. will definitely be participating, and potentially providing news coverage of the actual debate if it really is going to be in nyc.

im going to start hunting down all the campaigns to find out if they are officially attending the debate.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

Dr Ron Paul is 10 Term Congressman from the 24th district of the State of Texas.

Confusion is not good at this time..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ron Paul is no more "fringe" than any of the other clowns.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So who are we writing in for his VP? We dont have much time to do this!!!!!

What happened to schools teaching the Constitution up through 12 grade?

Oh yeah all of our teachers in the public school system are union zombies....my bad i should have know how pathetic our teachers have gotten.....

1st Education.....than you can go stand on your soap box and try and sucker students to follow your zombie ways.

Democratic policies are being preached to our children and it MUST STOP!

PREACH THE U.S. CONSTITUTION!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alferd Packer

Teachers hands are chuck full because of the engineering of the "No Child Left Behind Act." Single handedly wiping out the ability to teach on a serious level, making the kids who want to learn and who are able to learn left on a level for those who cannot.

I'm down with the constitution!

Hell, I've convinced myself over the past week that if push comes to shove...

And if this bill passes after all this rejection.. I'll consider that my shove...

I hope you all do, too.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

that is Fargin' BRILLIANT!

WIRP!!!

WIRP!!!

WIRP!!!

("Write in Ron Paul")

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

I wonder if there's any way to write all of that in on the electronic ballots? That's great, mcguyvermanolo, I've copied that down just in case anyone else wants full clarification

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
count me in....I with Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was already planning on it!

good post, went ahead and S & F on this thread

Keep the message alive, tell anyone you know.

A lot of die hard supporters of Obama and McCain out there who are "smelling the roses" more lately. Tell/show them why Ron Paul is better for our country than they our, and we can help this country by writing in Ron Paul.

Ron Paul write-in bomb FTW! (for the win) and FTC! (for the constitution!)

Edit to add: I think I'm going to have to go with Ventura or Colbert for VP. I'll keep an eye on this thread I really wondered who Paul would have wanted as VP.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by jmilla]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Ok, honestly?

Are there 60 million of you? I highly doubt it. It's going to take 60 million of you (or thereabouts) to accomplish this. I'm not hoping you fail, I just hope that we don't end up with McCain as president because of this.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join