It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushes' 'New World Order' is Leading To 'Post American' Era: Bloomberg

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

Outsourced Jobs? It was Bill Clinton who gave us NAFTA, not Bush!

Both side are screwing us man, don't you know that NAFTA was Reagan's baby?!? You must be pretty young to not know all this crap we are reaping was born in Reagan's administration. The FCC act...the outsourcing of jobs...the war on Americans(drugs) remember the bull they gave us? They told us manufacturing jobs will be going overseas so Americans need to go back to school and get a better education...blah blah blah.
Reagans Vision realized

Both sides are paid for by big business and the middle class is the chump that let this happen by taking sides.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

good post

my initial info on nwo ect came from a book by jon ronson, them extremists.....

bush is merely a fish in an ocean.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Interesting that Fukayama is distancing himself from the NWO in a sense, by trying to discredit the movement. I think it's a charade.

The NWO will soon have a new name that Fukayama and the rest will embrace, while portraying it as something new and different from the NWO. I wonder what they will call it? "Globalism" is sort of stillborn, with the public already having too much of a negative opinion towards it. What other buzzwords have we heard coming from that camp lately?

No doubt, tyranny will forever have this need to "reinvent" and rename itself over and over again.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
^ I know the perfect words..."World Unity"

Uniworld, Omniworld...or whatever they wanna call it.

I think people are getting too caught up with "America." They seemed shocked at something the elites do to "America." What they fail to really understand is, that...they do not care about America. America is a small part of their project. They care about world domination. And when you look at it like that...it shouldn't surprise you what track America is running on.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yeah,

First thing I thought when I saw this was

No Duh!

I didn't exactly need Bloomberg to let me know everything is going to hell lol, But I suppose the redeeming value of this is that Bloomberg is willing to say so.

Bush was an idiot, send me some News...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
no i think this is all going according to plan. The economic collapse, the struggling wars, its all going great for the shadow governments. America is only appearing to get weaker because the economic collapse is deliberate in the first place. Remember this new world order isnt just about america, its about global centralisation. This economic collapse will lead the US,canada and mexico into the Amero and the UK into the Euro and eventually will get stronger as a whole both militarily and economically.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Man you freak me out sometimes with the stuff you dig up. Cant wait to pass on this article to my freinds.

What do you think is happening here? The government now owns the biggest Mortgage companies Freddie & Franie and the biggest insurance company AIG. Who is next the largest bank, food producer or employer? Or am I just getting a little to parinoid?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If you want the answers, read all that David Icke has to offer, better yet watch his videos.

Icke has been discredited by the mainstream and made out to be a loon etc, but this is because he has hit the nail on the head re NWO, and its plans. The whole issue is so far reaching it is difficult to explain in any short piece, and this is the idea, as it prevents the masses from understanding it all, since so many issues are inter-twined. If you want to understand, put aside several DAYS of solid research through his site - it is the only way to understand.

All that is happening today, Icke said would happen, 15 years or so ago. Only now are people starting to realise this.

I appreciate he has some far out theories re "Reptilians" etc, and I would suggest you simply ignore this until you get your head round the rest of it. I struggle with the Reptillian theory myself, but have to wonder if perhaps he could be right given that he's now been proven to have been right about so many other things. There is little evidence in my opinion to consider the Reptillian theory, but the amount of evidence re NWO is ASTOUNDING.

None of this is a recent thing - it's not orchestrated by Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Republicans or Democrats or anyone else for that matter - its a collective, whos plans stretch back hundreds, potentially thousands of years.

Thanks for listening - I have tried to point you in the right direction, now it's up to you to make of it what you will

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Thank you.
I have been preaching this to people at work and on ATS for quite a while now. But it seems that memories are selective when it comes to democrats placing blame or accepting responsibility. They forget that we had bin Laden in our sites and The Great Embarassment From the State Of Arkansas wouldn't give the order to fire. If he hadn't been so busy playing with interns, perhaps 911 wouldn't have happened.
(And don't try to tell me the Bush administration planned 911. We were attacked, and that's all there is too it. I've read the reports, and I don't think you could get the number of people involved in such a conspiracy to keep their mouths shut for this many years. Aliens are one thing, but when we start killing our own, someone is going to crack!)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I agree with those statements actually... Have actually posted similar things myself, it is absolutely intentional.

But it sure does leave a small margin for error on what will happen if anything goes wrong doing it this way.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

You might want to recall(though Dems find it embarrassing) that Old Joe Kennedy was a Nazi sympathizer as well.
Go far enough back and you'll find skeletons in every closet. (Joe made his fortune running illegal liquor from Canada to the US during prohibition.)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by ThichHeaded

ps: The average person who voted for Bush never researched his background or they would never have voted for him.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

I sadly admit to being one of these people. Why? Well, when I was in the army and working closely with the various ranking officers I was assigned to I was kind of brainwashed into supporting H.W. because he was great for the military. That is all I heard all day long. When the first Gulf War started it was more like a 'It's about time' attitude from these guys than a 'damn, we have to go to war.' You see, it was what we were trained to do. It's worse now. The brainwashing within the military that is.

Then came his son after the Clinton years. I voted for him twice not because I knew who he was but more because of my leftover brainwashing from my time in the service. He was the best thing for the military of this country. Especially after Clinton supposedly destroyed it.

Well, I apologize to each and every soul on this planet for this mistake. One I will NEVER make again. I promise you all that. I will do my due diligence from now on and know everything I can about each and every candidate.

This family must be completely cut from power.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by dariousg]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Great article. It's easy to recognize the truth.

As some others have said, I have been seeing this for some time now. It's clear that what Bush (and Co) has been doing to this country was NOT working to make it better, stronger, more solid. We no longer have claim to the very attributes that made America so great. What many think of as their America is no more.

No matter who takes the helm, they are being handed a messed up country to "fix". I don't envy them, because no matter how hard they work, they are working with a country that now has HUGE problems in many areas and there are HIGH expectations from the people. The next president is going to be highly criticized and vigorously attacked by all sides.

The next president is going to age 15 years in his first term.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith

You might want to recall(though Dems find it embarrassing) that Old Joe Kennedy was a Nazi sympathizer as well.
Go far enough back and you'll find skeletons in every closet. (Joe made his fortune running illegal liquor from Canada to the US during prohibition.)

I do recall that. It runs thickly through many of the wealthy on this planet. Most financial empires are built on conspiracy, corruptions and greed. These people that think their blood is purer than anyone elses are the worse of the lot.

To make it clear, I am not slamming the Bush family for being so-called republicans. I have been a registered republican much of my life. I am slamming them because of what they have done to this country through lies and deceipt.

Oh yeah, during that very same interview H.W. was asked if he can remember where he was when JFK was shot. For some reason he seems to be one of the very few people that were alive during that time to NOT recall where he was.

Yeah right. You see, the corruption is deep. Not saying anymore on this.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by Dronetek

Thank you.
I have been preaching this to people at work and on ATS for quite a while now. But it seems that memories are selective when it comes to democrats placing blame or accepting responsibility. They forget that we had bin Laden in our sites and The Great Embarassment From the State Of Arkansas wouldn't give the order to fire. If he hadn't been so busy playing with interns, perhaps 911 wouldn't have happened.
(And don't try to tell me the Bush administration planned 911. We were attacked, and that's all there is too it. I've read the reports, and I don't think you could get the number of people involved in such a conspiracy to keep their mouths shut for this many years. Aliens are one thing, but when we start killing our own, someone is going to crack!)

From someone who has experience in the intel part of a military branch, I must tell you flat out that you are simply WRONG on your assessment. It's called compartmentalizing. It's the easiest way to keep actual orders from reaching the levels below the top. AND, if Bin Laden truly is the target then why has this administration stated publicly that he isn't? Why have they stated that they have the mastermind behind 911? Why wouldn't they have continued their search for this 'terrorist' that IS a CIA asset? Oh, that's right, because he IS a CIA asset.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. Wow.

Plus, dronetek has already been shown to be spouting off about stuff that isn't true. The fact that you so blindly support his/her statement shows that you also have not done your research.

I hate allowing my emotions to get involved here but this is NOT a democrat vs. republican issue. It's an American issue and the fact that these people have LIED to us over and over and over should tell you more than the made up crap you have just regurgitated. If they are willing to lie to us so many times, who's to say they didn't lie to us about 911?

Oh, I know. Because BIN LADEN did it. Yup. That's why he is among the most wanted. Wait, I still can see ANYTHING about 911 attached to the reasons for wanting him.

Hmmmmmmmm......another lie? Go figure.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Yep!, I was sitting in, ironically enough, 8th grade American History, and I will never forget it.
H.W. can't remember where he was, but seems I remember a picture taken of him in Dallas that day. I could be wrong, but i don't think so.
I've never been convinced that Oswald was the lone gunman, nor do I believe he conceived and executed(Sorry)that mission.
But everyone wants to blame the Bushes for things that I really don't beleive are their faults. I believe everything that has happened in the last 8 years has been orchestrated by someone not in this administration. I voted for Bush, but I don't think he's smart enough to pull off everthing that has gone wrong in this administration.
I don't go looking under rocks for conspiracies, but something just plain stinks. And it smells like Secret Societies. May sound weird(and I can't beleive I'm writing it) but everything this man has touched has pretty much turned to s**t.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Sorry to disillusion you, but I HAVE done my research, and I was listening to to congressional testimony when Oliver North testified that he feared Osama bin Laden more that any man in the world. And this was YEARS before 911. Do you recall Iran/Contra scandal? I am an independent, so I don't have a dog in this fight. Just because bin Laden may have been a CIA asset doesn't mean a thing. The wind changes quickly in espionage, and the man who was once your friend will soon be your target.
I stand behind my statement. If The Great Embarrassment from the Great State Of Arkansas(whom we are glad to be rid of) had done his job, we wouldn't be where we are today.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Bushes' 'New World Order' is Leading To 'Post American' Era: Bloomberg

www.bloomberg.com

Whichever man wins, he will inherit what Johns Hopkins University political scientist Francis Fukuyama calls a ``post- American world,'' replacing the U.S.-dominated ``new world order'' that President George H.W. Bush proclaimed after the collapse of the Soviet Union. No longer the ``hyperpower'' of the 1990s, the U.S. is slipping toward a first-among-equals status, narrowing the foreign-policy options of whoever moves into the White House in January.

For 20 years, U.S. leaders ``have assumed American dominance; they've assumed that they're working in a unipolar world,'' says Fukuyama, who gained fame in 1992 by declaring that the collapse of Soviet communism heralded the eventual triumph of liberal democracy in the ``end of history.'' Now, he says, ``there's been this big redistribution of power.''

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

So.. another nuclear nation like for instance Russia had just to sneeze for the World to turn into a Post American era?
Talking about paper giants..

OK! Who needs an American Era anyway?
Reading history I didn't even like the Roman Era. Neither I liked the Byzantine Era, everything had to be soaked with intrigue just to exist.

Do we need to watch America turn in a New Rome or a new Byzantium?

Both Kingdoms failed, we just want the America we loved and liked. The people, the fashion, the attitude, the novel ideas, the breakthroughs, the America that put us to the Moon, a place where you could dream and let dreams come true.

Don't conform to the forces of darkness, nobody needs a New Kingdom in this tired old Earth. There are plenty of ways the America can shine through new ventures. This is the space era. Any bold venture undertaken this time will change history for ever.
There is no Empire in the worlds History that would have dreamed the possibilities that America today has before her..
People just have to chose wisely and the whole universe can be ours.

If Americans could just imagine this...

It could be the first Nation that could put an end to this human curse, civilizations rising and falling destroying anything in their demise. we are some steps before this can either happen once more or just escape it.
Just think about it..

[edit on 17-9-2008 by spacebot]

To summarize there is nothing "Post" about America, She can do wonders. She must!

[edit on 17-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ok if you guys want some answers then listen to this guy.
www.edgemediatv.com...
it's a presentation by david icke which lasts for nearly 3 hours but it's absolutely worth it! Everything he says makes perfect sense and allows you to see how the world is manipulated, best video ive seen in a long time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join