It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushes' 'New World Order' is Leading To 'Post American' Era: Bloomberg

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Me wonders why Bush was never assassinated :\

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Fossil fuels are the path of least resistance. It's the easiest and cheapest method for obtaining portable energy.

I just noticed that Russia's stock market had a minor crash today because of falling fuel prices.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was half of the two-fold strategy that made them crumble during the 80s. A strong U.S. (so they wouldn't expand) and low fuel prices. They fund their armies with oil exports.

Originally posted by NeverSurrender
Me wonders why Bush was never assassinated :\

Which one? You have to be specific.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Question; if this is centered around energy, why are we so married to fossile fuels? We don't really HAVE to be.

It seems that we could overcome this fuel burning paradigm and give the lot of them the slip. What is it that is FORCING us to 'play along'?

I'm personally not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but on this one, I have a feeling that special interests that be, are so pervasive and powerful and entrenched, there has to be some sort of coersion going on. I don't believe scientists are being assasinated for doing alternative energy research, but the pressure is on to keep us on fossils. Fortunately, this starts to fracture and I do believe that we'll slowly get off fossils.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
in time you will realise this was the entire intention from day one ,divide and conquer as they say.

even good old prescott bush was arming hitlers war machine that conviniently depopulated the world of several million people.
he also was trying to destroy the usa from the inside out long before his grandson

This ardent admirer of Benito M and Hitler combined with the heads of promenant American corporations such as Birdseye, Maxwell House, Heinze, and some of the wealthiest families in America in an attempt to sieze control of the country. Prescott continued to aid the Nazis until 1942. This is the souce of the Bush family fortune. And now can it be that W is going to carry out his grandfather's dream

answers.yahoo.com...

i also find it conveniant how many of the nazi scientists and spies were shipped over to the usa to continue...well with thier depopulation agenda.
en.wikipedia.org...

and he who was responsible for shipping them over was dulles
en.wikipedia.org...
who was a nazi himself.

he was responsible for mk ultra when head of the cia,he was the one responsible for taking americas foriegn policy way off course,

Dulles went on to be successful with the CIA's first attempts at removing foreign leaders by covert means. Notably, the elected Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh of Iran was deposed in 1953 (via Operation Ajax), and President Arbenz of Guatemala was removed in 1954. The Guatemalan coup was called Operation PBSUCCESS. Dulles was on the board of the United Fruit Company. Dulles saw these kind of clandestine activities as an essential part of the struggle against communism. During the Kennedy Administration, Dulles faced increasing criticism. The failed Bay of Pigs Invasion and several failed assassination plots utilizing CIA-recruited operatives from the Mafia and anti-Castro Cubans directly against Fidel Castro undermined the CIA's credibility, and pro-American but unpopular regimes in Iran and Guatemala that he helped put in place were widely regarded as brutal and corrupt. The reputation of the agency and its director declined after the Bay of Pigs Invasion fiasco; he and his staff (including Director for Plans Richard Bissell and Deputy Director Charles Cabell) were forced to resign (September 1961). President Kennedy did not trust the CIA, and he reportedly intended to dismantle it after the Bay of Pigs failure. Kennedy said he wanted to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds."[3] Ironically, Dulles was later appointed to the Warren Commission, the official government investigation of the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

get the picture,its sort of a gray area.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Nicely researched! By the way, it was Dulle's brother who was the United Fruit Company Exec - Not that it changes any of the particulars. Dulles was a man along the same lines as Andrew Mellon - who's legacy of aluminum and fluorides is literally poisoning America to this day.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

Outsourced Jobs? It was Bill Clinton who gave us NAFTA, not Bush!

Who's rewriting history? Clinton signed in NAFTA? LOLOL

BUSH SR. brought us NAFTA. My god, you just stuck your foot in your mouth and totally discredited EVERYTHING you are saying.

NAFTA

NAFTA was initially pursued by politicians in the United States and Canada supportive of free trade, led by Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, and the Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari. The three countries signed NAFTA in December 1992, subject to ratification by the legislatures of the three countries.

If you are going to try and refute people please do your research first. I specificially remember when he signed this agreement. My friends were up in arms.

That also goes for the Iraq retorhic. Get it straight before you make claims.

The Bush family has been linked to the Nazi's through the grandpappy of baby Bush. This family has been involved in so much criminal activity that H.W. even stated in an interview, while chuckling, that if half of the information of what they have done got out we (the people) would hunt them down and hang them. Hmmmm, guilty conscience?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Fukuyamas idea of the 'New World Order' has been around for a very long time. It is not Bush's New World Order. That is a cheap shot on the part of Neuger. I suggest you all read the journal article in reference to get a greater understanding of this, it should be widely available without Library access.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by WuTang]

[edit on 16-9-2008 by WuTang]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Although you are right, I think it is important we remember that Clinton got elected on a policy of not signing NAFTA (mainly to secure the manufacturing workers vote). He promptly signed NAFTA.

Whether or not NAFTA is a bad thing is a whole other debate however...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Heh-That last sentence you quoted from H.W. is truly haunting...Saddest part is most of the sheeples are too busy working 2-3 jobs trying to survive that they can never find the time to research just how entirely treasonous this entire lineage has been literally from the getgo. These people are the modern day "national" Gambino Family, "legalized", by passing one amendment and loophole after another to keep ahead of domestic and international Law. And as of late, Congess has been their extended accomplices...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WuTang

I admire you attention to detail. However, I feel that the "New World Order" in the literal sense, as you explain, is only at best a semblance of what we might get from the neoconservative interpretation.

Actually, I believe it is only the window dressing for something much more distasteful than Fukuyamasan's vision.

I suspect that the significance of the word 'order' as uttered by former President Bush bears much more weight than the words "New World." I believe such an assertion cannot be attributed to Fukuyama.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well DD, you raise some valid points and I agree that the US is slipping way down the ladder in the world arena. However, what scares me is that even though we don't seem to still have the brains, we still do have the brawn. We continue to have the biggest baseball bat should someone else try to get our toys (and that is what scares me most!).

[edit on 16-9-2008 by whatsup]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

You never noticed how every time bush jr opens a business it fails?

This shouldn't be to much of a shocker to you..

Really...He did what he set out to do, which was destroy this country by time he left and we all sat around and did nothing.. So we get what we damn well deserve..

When Clinton left we were not in a war, had a surplus. At least this guy could balance a check book.

Good post Thich, starred and flagged.

Too bad it goes over so many people's heads, they still don't see the light. Maybe when the rest of the middle class are all living in shacks and working 6 day work weeks while the unregulated corporations keep making more "profits" at the expense of the common man the light will finally come on.

People need to start reading and researching instead of voting party prejudice. AIG is just the beginning, I'm afraid much more is to come as a result of Dubya's reign.

The fundamental right wingers will blindly forgive a person who knowingly lies to manipulate a country into war, condons and allows the torturing of other human beings but they squawk about a little dilly dally in the oval office between two consenting adults.

People see exactly what they want to see and are too stupid to wake up.

ps: The average person who voted for Bush never researched his background or they would never have voted for him.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The new world order is not new nor is it order. It's mearly the age old fight between elitist powerbrokers, be them nobility, bankers or businessmen and the middle class, the ones that actually support the parasites. The Bush clan is an elitist family, linked to such nice personalities as Allistair Crowley and the english royal family, so they are not an independent entity. They are instrumental but not decisive. The Post American world, in their eyes, would be a european centered monarchy, complete with a new religion based on the spin of new age and ancient world principles mixed in with the spin of aliens based on some fear inducing cataclysmic event, a global engineered armageddon event to lower the population for manageability and to traumatise it into believing whatever bull# is being cooked by the modern day priest cast.

The elitists are under constant pressure from the populations they control, because they know that if the population reaches the level of awareness most of the people on these forums, for example, has, they will be destroyed, either by economic takeover of assets, by democratic takeover of assets or by military coup takeover of assets. Not to mention they rightfully fear for their very lives, after all the crap they have pulled. If the sticky tape that holds organised religion goes, and it's so so close, people will have no fear based control mechanism in place to keep them from carving up more of the available resources for themselves. The elitists live in an ever shrinking space.

Despite them being a hairs width away from a global dictatorship, I would not by choice be a member of the house of Rothschild, because if this goes the way I think it might, these people will find themselves on the most wanted list of some very unpleaseant individuals that used to be on the payroll. The same goes for the British, Dutch, Spanish royal families. And a few others.

There never was an American era. America was a dream of freedom that never quite came to fruition, because the elites made the FED and fiat currency nullified the american dream. America was destroyed long ago, and turned into the world police, for the world police state. Because life was good, nobody noticed, or those that noticed didn't complain. But now it's time to pay the debt, and there is no more monstrous debt to be paid than the accumulation of the collapse of a fiat currency with the cosmically bad karma of the perpetual war economy. America as a global power was always a shell of itself, because the strings were, since the early 20th century, pulled by european elites. So in a sense nothing is lost.

It is up to the American people if they have the ability and will to break out from under their elitist masters. And a lot of us, here in europe, watch anxiously for the outcome, because we know that our own trial by fire will not be far behind yours.

Best of luck.

Note: The above is a personal opinion based on a mix and match of conspiracy theory I give credit to and personal experience. Your mileage may vary. For reference material google "NWO".

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There is much to learn from history regarding the decline and fall of empires.

Just curious if you all believe imperialism is necessary for capitalism to succeed??

Is it just some grand pyramid scheme with the last poor people born holding the bag? Is exploitation and domination the only human success formula?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I really wonder how many days left till crash point, I wonder how the economic collapse of the US will affect the foreign policy and how many countries will dump the US as ally

Dumped in my head but not in my Heart...

TPTB-USA trashed the planet and eww ahh whoa karma or worste "God bless America" just receiving the old judgement begins in the household.

hey personally from an Aussie allie I hope you guys/gals can hang in there grasp onto hope and to quote a friend " This thing you need to do, is inventory your core beliefs." mapsurfer_

If anyone needs assists on Island hopping it would be a pleasure.

Godspeed

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

What is needed for capitalism to succeed, and by success I mean for the middle class to be prosperous, what is needed is a currency that is not debt based, but has intrinsic value, either because it is backed by some value of the material sort of because it is representative of a stake in the economy it belongs to, which could be the case if it is emitted and controlled by the state and not by private entities.

Money, as it is now, is a tool of wealth denial and supression.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

LOL @ "Bush's New World Order"..

Albert Pike told us what would happen with the NWO in 1871.

Try "Rothschild's New World Order" if you are committed to precision.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Can anyone actually defend this 5th columnists article?

It is the authors opinion, which he bases off of the fact that George Bush attended the Olympics in Beijing, and Russia invaded Georgia, so now, the US is no longer a superpower?

For some rationality, the US GNP is nearly 4 times larger than the second largest economy in the world, at over $14T. That is a true testament to overall US dominance. No country on earth surpasses the US on these basic fundamental metrics.

Additionally, the US is 30% of the worlds GDP, China is 8%, Russia [whom is mentioned in the article, for what reason, i am not sure] is 2.5% of the worlds economy. A reasonable person would not interpret this data to mean that China and Russia have gained equal standing with the US, let alone surpassed..

[edit on 16-9-2008 by West Coast]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

So the New World Order is setting us on the fast track to 3rd world status....Wonderful. Thanks Bush Family. Maybe we can elect Jeb Bush next to put the final nail in all our coffins. lol

Endlessly bumbling foreign policy...Endlessly destructive domestic policies. I guess the NWO's plan of collapsing the financial sector of middle class has been a smashing success.

Creating indefinite serfdom, servitude and debt slavery of the peons...

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

yeah i remember watching a video that talked about how they were going to install the nwo...they were going to have to devalue the dollar,reduce nationalism,destroy the constitution and to do some stuff with religion...then have the un/nwo take control after some false flag actions

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join