It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushes' 'New World Order' is Leading To 'Post American' Era: Bloomberg

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Distractions4Nothing

They know they just have to break our will for resistance. At every instance where they would push anything too far, they know we can just # up their plans. They're not crazy to actually present us their intentions. Gradually society has to collapse and every hope of resistance for change to fade away. They want us conditioned to do nothing, feel nothing, hope for nothing. As long as people are preoccupied with their survival, loans to pay, other things to worry,THEY ARE SAFE because they are buying valuable time. Gradually their "buying time" system is collapsing and they will be in a desperate need to invent something new. If they have tried all the tricks in their bag, what else is there for them to preoccupy us with until their time is right?

[edit on 17-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
ok if you guys want some answers then listen to this guy.
www.edgemediatv.com...
it's a presentation by david icke which lasts for nearly 3 hours but it's absolutely worth it! Everything he says makes perfect sense and allows you to see how the world is manipulated, best video ive seen in a long time.

I have watched that video and yes, he does seem to connect the dots. It makes sense. The only problem is, that, as I believe you or someone else put it, there is the 'reptillian' thing. That right there has turned a lot of people off to his message. Why? Well, because it's the matter of science fiction.

Then again, what most don't realize is that science fiction generally becomes science fact.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you read your Bush family history, this latest chapter of Bush crime family shenanigans really began with Grandfather Prescott Bush in the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s.
There are 125 days left in this administration - a long slog until Inaguration Day and alot more can and probably will happen.
In America today, I can take you to pockets of 3rd world living and more 2nd world lifestyles and like cancers they will spread. The desparity of rich and poor will grow larger in the next 30 years.
One of these days, another Bush will surface, run for office and be illegally elected and the dynasty will continue.
G.H.W.Bush has had a very long stay on the throne of American influence and the secret corridors of power, but there is more to come even if he departs this world.
More and more Americans are waking up to the reality of our American world and indeed, we have ended our dominance (or empire or nation building) for the foreseeable future. While some may rejoice and others mourn this transition, the bottom line is continued and escalating instability throughout the world.
This latest financial coup by the rogue elements of American government has been in the works for a long time. The next time someone talks about "entitlements" (i.e. Social Security, etc) and penny ante social welfare (food stamps, medicaid) remind them of the unbridled "corporate welfare" our gov't has bestoyed on multi-nationals and it was all accomplished in broad daylight and throroughly reported by all the news media. Absolutely amazing!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
ok if you guys want some answers then listen to this guy.
www.edgemediatv.com...
it's a presentation by david icke which lasts for nearly 3 hours but it's absolutely worth it! Everything he says makes perfect sense and allows you to see how the world is manipulated, best video ive seen in a long time.

I have watched that video and yes, he does seem to connect the dots. It makes sense. The only problem is, that, as I believe you or someone else put it, there is the 'reptillian' thing. That right there has turned a lot of people off to his message. Why? Well, because it's the matter of science fiction.

Then again, what most don't realize is that science fiction generally becomes science fact.

yeah to be honest i have real trouble believeing in his reptilian claims, it's the only thing he says which i have a hard time with. He's so in tune with whats going on in the world, he's proved himself to be correct on many claims yet he talks about reptilians. I sometimes wonder if he is actually right because it's one hell of a claim and he's adiment it's true. Food for thought i guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

i was on Ikes site for a couple of years before joining here. very intresting man with some great things to say. sure the reptillians raise eyebrows though isnt it good to keep an open mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
reply to post by buddhasystem

How can you say this, when it was Clinton who beat the war drums against Iraq for a decade? It was Al Gore and the rest of that administration that really drilled the whole WMD/terrorist links in to people's heads. Yet, you're trying to rewrite history and convince us all that it was all Bush and his "obsession" with invading Iraq.

The BUSH admin. had their sights set on IRAQ during campaign 2000, there are many sources that point to this FACT. I seems it is easy for you to disassociate with an ideology you have supported time and time again here on ATS.

Your comment on GORE- WMD/terrorist links is probably the most RIDICULOUS political claim I have ever heard in my entire life. I am not even sure how on EARTH you could have the brass to write this.

Do you even understand the NEOCON philosophy you voted for twice???
Because this is the fruition of your vote...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Barbs46

Someone has been doing their homework! Star for you.

But remember, blood lineages are much further extended into the relevant past than we sometimes connect.

I wouldn't hesitate to entertain the notion that this nexus in the American Saga is just another attack by agendas and interests that have tried and failed before.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Either we unapologetically embrace the United States as the best and greatest, or we embrace the "new world order" where all nations are equal. You can't have it both ways.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by dbates]

You're not serious?? If I misread you - apologies - hard to tell sarcasm sometimes on here...Do you honestly think the point of the NWO is to make all nations equal???....
Have you looked at the security plan documents put out by the EU???....Javier Solano and the gang are busy busy busy siphoning off national sovereignty and subordinating the rights of the individual to the global corporate state... with the real power concentrated as usual at the top.... question is can they pull Russia, China, and India into line?

“Every object the individual uses, every transaction they make and almost everywhere they go will create a detailed digital record. This will generate a wealth of information for public security organisations, and create huge opportunities for more effective and productive public security efforts." (EU Council Presidency paper)

www.statewatch.org...
click link for full report from Statewatch

Bush and company have tried to do the same here in the states(and I include Clinton in this cabal - they are brothers in arms with a very thin veneer of "difference" between them...) but you know we're just so backward and stupid that we can't seem to see the advantage of being feudal corproate slaves and some of us just keep complaining -

so what better way to bring a whining population of unwashed into line than letting the international bankers have a go at them...sacrifice a few of their own elite for the greater global swindle...ermm..I mean "good"...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
reply to post by buddhasystem

What's more, you simply tried to deflect the issue. What Bush has created is a state that is paralyzed on the international arena due to his obsession with invading the ME,

How can you say this, when it was Clinton who beat the war drums against Iraq for a decade? It was Al Gore and the rest of that administration that really drilled the whole WMD/terrorist links in to people's heads. Yet, you're trying to rewrite history and convince us all that it was all Bush and his "obsession" with invading Iraq. Give me a break. Its my belief, that Al Gore would have also invaded Iraq had he won the presidency. Thats based on his past rhetoric, up to 2003.

If you're going to blame Bush for these problems, you have to include lots of democrats. Otherwise, you're just rewriting history.

with soaring healthcare costs, outsourced jobs and tax havens for corporations, and the middle class slipping down.

Outsourced Jobs? It was Bill Clinton who gave us NAFTA, not Bush!

Little info from wikipedia as to who got the ball rolling in the first place and who ran with it.I think both parties guilty:

NAFTA was initially pursued by politicians in the United States and Canada supportive of free trade, led by Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, and the Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari. The three countries signed NAFTA in December 1992, subject to ratification by the legislatures of the three countries. There was considerable opposition in all three countries. In the United States, NAFTA was able to secure passage after Bill Clinton made its passage a major legislative priority in 1993. Since the agreement had been signed by Bush under his fast-track prerogative, Clinton did not alter the original agreement, but complemented it with the aforementioned NAAEC and NAALC. After intense political debate and the negotiation of these side agreements, the U.S. House of Representatives passed NAFTA on November 17, 1993, by 234-200 vote (132 Republicans and 102 Democrats voting in favor; 43 Republicans, 156 Democrats, and 1 independent against),[6] and the U.S. Senate passed it on the last day of its 1993 session, November 20, 1993, by 61-38 vote (34 Republicans and 27 Democrats voting in favor; 10 Republicans and 28 Democrats against, with 1 Democrat opponent not voting -- Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-ND), an ardent foe of NAFTA, missed the vote because of an illness in his family).[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It dose not matter who is the front man/woman of any Goverment. They are just puppets controlled by those who wield the real power. Bush Is and has been the greatest Buffoon ever foisted on the American people and directly reflects an attitude of complete indifference of the people of America. They who have sat back whilst every Goverment since ww2 have killed millions, exploited other nations, robbed countires of their wealth etc are now realising that there is a price to pay for it all. And that means a loss of status, wealth and all the rest of it.

The American people are getting their just desserts due to their ignorance and indiffernce to the attitude of every Govertment since ww2 and its actions to the people of the World. Those who live in the bubble are suddenly realising thats its about to burst and are finally seeing what is really going on.

What is happening to America and its loss of power is nothing new or unexpected. The same has happened to other nations before, its all part of the grand plan that has been going on for hundreds of years. I wonder what all those so called Patriots here on ATS will be saying now as they realise that the US is not as powerful as they think and cannot kick anyones ass and will be soon that poor that they wont have a pot to piss in.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective
Its pretty sad that were all just gonna accept this Nwo bs.
We don't like what we see on the screen so we yell at it. Here's the deal,,,,, if you want to change what's on the screen, you need to get to the projector.
all I see is a bunch of ppl yelling at the screen.

Unification Now!!!! for your kids sake.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Apparently you missed the 1930s and then the 1960s as well not to mention the struggle thats continued right up to today....your assessment of Americans is a bit off my friend...a good number of us have been fighting this behemoth for the last 40 years...first to be told we're just too over the top and paranoid and then to be told by people like you that we just let it happen and deserve it...you can keep your pat little theories to yourself cause you have NO idea what people have gone through here to try to prevent what is happening now - NO idea whatsoever of the sacrifices made, or the risks taken ...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Real, perhaps you would like to provide details of this great fight that you and others have been fighting I would be most interested. The last time I looked most of the people were backing Bufoon Bush and his murderous gang in fighting illegal wars etc.

I'm sure there are many Americans that are not happy with the way the country is going/gone but untill somebody dose something about it nothing will change.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

Originally posted by DimensionalDetectiveSo the New World Order is going is setting us on the fast track to 3rd world status....Wonderful. Thanks Bush Family. Maybe we can elect Jeb Bush next to put the final nail in all our coffins. lol

If they could they would

I really wonder how many days left till crash point, I wonder how the economic collapse of the US will affect the foreign policy and how many countries will dump the US as ally

If you "have to" "buy" your friends, then they are not your friends.

700+ bases in 130+ countries...

We are the military arm of The Empire of the City.

3 city states, DC, Vatican, and ...

The City Corporation of London

What is coming is nothing short of cataclysm.

I call it the Big Reset.

Good to All !

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Real, perhaps you would like to provide details of this great fight that you and others have been fighting I would be most interested. The last time I looked most of the people were backing Bufoon Bush and his murderous gang in fighting illegal wars etc.

I'm sure there are many Americans that are not happy with the way the country is going/gone but untill somebody dose something about it nothing will change.

Sure: My demo days are a thing of the past now until I can afford a wheelchair and a brave soul to push it..
but when I had the ability to get around:
Beaten and arrested twice in the 1980's for protesting and organizing during the Iranian hostage crisis and the massacres at the Sabre/Shatilla camps /once in Seattle and once in L.A., sent in leg irons and chains to Sybil Brand Prison, threatened with death, cafe that I owned set fire to by JDL, harassed by the FBI, family harassed by the FBI, etc etc...took a very heavy toll on family life, not to mention having ones name splashed across the front page of the hometown newspaper, having to have a bodyguard to walk down the fekkin street...

Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of people that demonstrated and worked against the war in Iraq, in fact the last demonstration was a little over a year ago now and took place in every major city of the U.S. - not to mention what took place here in Seattle during the WTO conferences....however you may have missed all this as the media here has made it their business to ignore and trivialize these events...so to many folks all this effort is just a big non-event cause it wasn't on your telly.....
Brings to mind a song refrain that says: the revolution will not be televised...

There is plenty going on here in the states - but our corporate media has learned a great deal since the halcyon days of the 1960s....they do not report the truth, not even close....so we the people deffo need to up our game...but there are many people in this country that are diligently working toward a sea-change...and they do it because they love their country and are vilified for it..,.,thank you so bloody much....

[edit on 19-9-2008 by realshanti]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Real,

"There is plenty going on here in the states - but our corporate media has learned a great deal since the halcyon days of the 1960s....they do not report the truth, not even close....so we the people deffo need to up our game...but there are many people in this country that are diligently working toward a sea-change...and they do it because they love their country and are vilified for it..,.,thank you so bloody much.... "

Yes you are quite right, the media is owned by the parasites in charge and the true American Patriots are now seen as dissenters to the cause, WOT etc. The changes that are taking place now have been doing so for a long time, its what David Eicke calls the stepping stones and prolem, reaction, solution.

There are many examples I could give of recent and past events in US history but there is one event that stands out as one of these "stepping stones" and that was Waco, when you can shoot, gas and burn your own men, women and children and show it live to the masses you now your in for more of the same and its only going to get worse before it gets better.

Please do not be offended by my past words as they were aimed at the brain dead so called American Patriots, some of whom reside on these boards and spew all forms of hate, ignorance and rascism and not persons such as yourself who I see as a real Patriot. As my signiture once said, A Patriot is at his best when fighting his own Goverment.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Ahh no offense taken at all - sometimes I get cranky cause I think back to all the peeps who refused to see what time it was then - and now are crying in their beer - I have very little sympathy for them -

and you are absolutely right about WACO - and that was under Clinton's watch so to pin ones hopes on the democratic party has the same effect of believing in Santa Clause...I will add Ruby Ridge to that count which preceded WACO and let me add also the stand off at Pine Ridge for which Leonard Peltier still serves a life sentence....And it still goes back much further than that...my own family's personal experience, my father who worked for Eisenhower, and the time we spent in France after the war guarded by military spys and chased down by counter spys (they would often go after the military wives - hollywood could not have written it any better), the utter moral corruption of the generals my father served - and my uncle who worked at the pentagon as a military lawyer during the Vietnam war - he himself told me that what was taking place would require nothing less than a revolution to set right...And these men were true patriots but required to do things that destroyed their faith in the leaders they served and ultimately destroyed their lives as well....

The corruption of our government and our constitution is more or less complete, and we were warned - over and over - but nations never learn from history it seems...so now we pay the price - yet still I have great faith in the American spirit and her people - because we come from all over the world and many of us have seen the worst of the worst so I say bring it - we will get through it and grow from it....life is tenacious...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Real, What in your opinion is the likely/possible scenario of events within the US over the next several months.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

This partisan nonsense is just noise. When are people going to let go of that red herring and start to admit that they are all part of the same effort to control the planetary market at their whim?

Quoted for emphasis!

The big partys are controlled by the same pupeteers, their agenda is designed to look different (though they don't even bother with that in many cases, nowadays..) but they ultimately work towards the same goal.

I think the goal in this case is the creation of the Amero.

Think about it.. when the dollar is strong, how many Americans you know would consent to letting it dissappear?

but if it loses all value and goes for the Zimbabwan percentage of inflation, a merger with the Euro might be seen as the saving grace, concluding the part of the final completion of this alliance for the future war, the real war to end all wars in their way of thinking, would be fought, not by nations but by continents?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join