LHC is an alien communication device

page: 1
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I received this message from an unnamed trustworthy source located deep in the bowels of DARPA.

The purpose of the LHC is to create a massive energy discharge that will attract any and all alien species within the galaxy to Earth coordinates. The reason for this project is unknown even by my contact, but it is speculated that the energy display is standard operating procedure for young civilizations to announce that they are ready for alien contact for purposes of boosting technological evolution.

This will happen soon, sometime in mid-October.




posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician
 


Why should people trust you and you're "unnamed trustworthy source"? How would "young civilizations" know the LHC and the "energy display" to be a standard operating procedure for alien contact?

By the way, hasn't the human race already been contacted by aliens?



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks for a good chuckle. And... pray tell, what is the "massive energy discharge"? Can you qualify that?



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok, i made an appointment for mid October, meeting aliens called by the LHC.

But please tell your source to tell the aliens that 14th October is not good for me, i already have a meeting with some GFL motherships...

Also they should try and hurry, on the 21st October the world will be swallowed by a black hole.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician
 


It seems possible to me, on general principles, with no reference to your source...If the LHC produces unusual physics as a byproduct of its operation, possibly an advanced civilization might notice, " WHY IS THERE BUBBLING IN THE BIRDBATH?" or whatever...
and after all, it's a standard contactee dirge that the saucers got alerted by our fission bombs...and like on earthfiles there was all that about UFO interest in White Sands missile firings in the late 40s...plus the standard UFO nuclear arsenal Malmstrom AFB Montana interest material...
I don't what the communication would consist of however...except for HELLO...and we've been saying HELLO for a while...Maybe " Mommy you're not watching ME!"...



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
an unnamed trustworthy source located deep in the bowels


Yup, that comes from deep in some bowels...that's for sure.

Hey...isn't this a regurgitated plot line from one of the Star Trek movies? The one where the warp drive was tested, thus signalling other advanced civilizations?

You need to work on your originality.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Thanks for a good chuckle. And... pray tell, what is the "massive energy discharge"? Can you qualify that?



You can look it up on wikipedia. I'm surprised some people don't know what massive energy discharges are. It's not as if I just coined the phrase or anything.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
what massive energy discharges are.


Thanks to this weekend's food and drink...I've been experiencing "massive energy discharges" all day now. Not a single alien species knocking on my door; in fact, most folks seem to want to keep their distance from me.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician
 


Well, I think igniting the first nuke did a good job, too. Since that time UFO sightings increased significantly.

And if this applies smashing atoms at each other in the LHC will certainly put antother fingerprint on our level of technological advancement.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician
 


ok then

What was the date that you got this information then?

what exactly will happen in october EXACTLY?

How do we know to do this procedure if we havnt been contacted yet/

i assume we havnt been contacted since the first contact is in october.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by logician magician
an unnamed trustworthy source located deep in the bowels


Yup, that comes from deep in some bowels...that's for sure.

Hey...isn't this a regurgitated plot line from one of the Star Trek movies? The one where the warp drive was tested, thus signalling other advanced civilizations?

You need to work on your originality.


That was Star Trek first contact, where Zefram Cochrane did the first successful warp drive flight in his ship called the Pheonix. The Vulcans witnessed the warp signature from the ship's drive.

By the way, I've never heard anyone say that an idea sounded like a movie plot.

Congratulations on your originality. Are you a vegetarian by any chance?



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For about the bazillionth time:

The LHC produces NOTHiNG, I repeat, NOTHiNG that doesn't occur almost everywhere in the universe in a natural way!

Trillions of particle collisions occur all around earth - including earths atmosphere - every second, the LHC only reproduces them under a controlled environment to monitor what exactly happens at the collisions.

The energy created/set free at natural collisions in space can occur at much higher speed/energy.


High energy protons (or larger ions) generated by the Sun or other cosmic phenomenon (such as a supernova) bathe local space, passing through matter and colliding with atoms and molecules.

[Source: astroengine.com - can be verified in lots of other sources, just google it]


End of the story. Period.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by logician magician
what massive energy discharges are.


Thanks to this weekend's food and drink...I've been experiencing "massive energy discharges" all day now. Not a single alien species knocking on my door; in fact, most folks seem to want to keep their distance from me.


Flatulation and defacation are not considered to be massive energy discharges. You are being rude, dimwitted, and irresponsible.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiONiX
For about the bazillionth time:

The LHC produces NOTHiNG, I repeat, NOTHiNG that doesn't occur almost everywhere in the universe in a natural way!

Trillions of particle collisions occur all around earth - including earths atmosphere - every second, the LHC only reproduces them under a controlled environment to monitor what exactly happens at the collisions.

The energy created/set free at natural collisions in space can occur at much higher speed/energy.


High energy protons (or larger ions) generated by the Sun or other cosmic phenomenon (such as a supernova) bathe local space, passing through matter and colliding with atoms and molecules.

[Source: astroengine.com - can be verified in lots of other sources, just google it]


End of the story. Period.


Yes, lighthouses don't produce anything that doesn't occur everywhere in the universe either.

The only difference is that they don't move.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Thanks for a good chuckle. And... pray tell, what is the "massive energy discharge"? Can you qualify that?



You can look it up on wikipedia. I'm surprised some people don't know what massive energy discharges are. It's not as if I just coined the phrase or anything.


"Massive energy discharge" is an extremely vague term, wouldn't you agree. Given that most (by far) of the energy carried by the rotating beams in the LHC is dissipated underground, I suspect that "massive" is in fact not even applicable.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
reply to post by logician magician
 


ok then

What was the date that you got this information then?

what exactly will happen in october EXACTLY?

How do we know to do this procedure if we havnt been contacted yet/

i assume we havnt been contacted since the first contact is in october.


We don't "know" to do this procedure, it is inevitable that all intelligent species experiment with the manipulation of energy on larger and larger scales. Once a critical limit has been reached, those members of the galactic political body have agreed to make contact in one form or another.

It is not a coincidence that the Roswell incident happened shortly after our first nuclear test. That was the first massive energy discharge. UFOs of today are for all purposes conditioning devices to get us used to the idea of other intelligent beings. Once the LHC produces what it is inevitably supposed to, we will be given more concrete evidence of the existence of intersteller life.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Didn't we sent radio signals for more then a century? And i (personally) am yet to see alien life forms standing in line to meet us. Why this will be any different? It is an infinite universe. If there is life somewhere, it is also infinite. So who will bother to come here just because we can send radio waves or smash protons? If there is intelligent life in space - we are insignificant to it. Nobody will come just to say "hello". And if some interest will be involved - then God help us. Humans exploiting one another is bad enough, no need for other life forms.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread391557/pg1#pid4977024]post by logician magician[/girl]
 


Did you read the Dulce papers in their entirety? The Reptilians did not want us to use magnets. I always wondered why, now I know...



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Flatulation and defacation are not considered to be massive energy discharges.


Ewwww.....that's gross. Where did you get that from?

I'm talking about my massive energy discharges.



posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sounds like someone just watched "contact" ...

A particle accelerator is nothing new. This one is just a bit bigger then the ones before it.





new topics

top topics



 
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join