It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by azurite

i did post a thread in predictions area on an experience i had last night and some info i got from my guides on the upcoming financial situation. but that is pretty much common knowledge now. i mean any joe blow out there knows there is something up with our financial institution unless they live under a rock.......

I think this whole global credit crunch is pre planned by those in charge. They are using it as more control, more fear, to take us away from our real issues. Everyone is so scared of loosing their jobs that they have lost their selves in worry. I think it was all pre planned years ago as is much of our global crisis.

How can we really expect the population to become awake to the new shift if they are so fearful of where their life is going and when the next war will start? This is why its so important to re think what actually is important to us.

absolutely!!!! i could not agree more. this financial thing was most certainly planned but knowing that one still needs to be prepared for it's consequences. i think it was absolutely designed to distract. we must be aware of ALL things around us at all times no doubt. maybe as a result those that are unaware and therefor unprepared will unfortunately learn the hard way what is really important to them. in any case fear is NOT the answer if you are aware on all levels and prepared in all ways there is nothing to fear at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

opps sorry posted twice

[edit on 18-2-2009 by azurite]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

I do agree, Az, there is nothing in life to fear, just as there aren't any problems, just solutions.

consider that the more chaos that is thrown out into the mainstream public arena, the more negativity that is produced; that means that the sleepers have that much more to wiegh them down and impede their awakening;

altho it also does appear that all these machiavillian plots and happenings actually are stimulating some to look around and begin to wonder why they've never noticed any of this crap before now and to actually begin to see thru the programming and deceit.

We must be positive, my friend, and walk thru this turmoil broadcasting Agape love to all.It is never too late to start a new wave of enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Could you send me the link U2U also, please? I would really appreciate it.
Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I always get uncomfortable when people start talking about channelling ets. From what I've read, science prefers to explore the simple obvious ideas first, applying logic, because they're often right. If you see a car driving down the road you tend to know there's a driver behind the wheel, not a discarnate spirit.
A craft in the sky draws the same conclusion from me, never mind what experiencers can recall as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I always get uncomfortable when people start talking about channelling ets. From what I've read, science prefers to explore the simple obvious ideas first, applying logic, because they're often right. If you see a car driving down the road you tend to know there's a driver behind the wheel, not a discarnate spirit.
A craft in the sky draws the same conclusion from me, never mind what experiencers can recall as well.

I agree but I must admit I have learnt so much from my encounters with those that are not physical. I have not channelled them as such more just communicated with them, and although at times its been hard, I would not change it for the world for it has brought me on in leaps and bounds. I seemed to have learnt alot in a very short space of time, Ive almost learnt many things in a year you would expect to learn in a life time....if that makes any sense. What I have experienced over the last year with astral entities is far from logical. However I take your point of view on totally.

Sometimes its not logical to try and be logical.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

absolutely!!!! i could not agree more. this financial thing was most certainly planned but knowing that one still needs to be prepared for it's consequences. i think it was absolutely designed to distract. we must be aware of ALL things around us at all times no doubt. maybe as a result those that are unaware and therefor unprepared will unfortunately learn the hard way what is really important to them. in any case fear is NOT the answer if you are aware on all levels and prepared in all ways there is nothing to fear at all.

But is not trying to be prepared for its consequences actually reacting to its fear? I have not given the credit crisis one thought, it does not bother me with its "what ifs". I will deal with those "what ifs" when they present themselves to me in my now, in the very moment I live, I do not care for future fear or future projections, these are not in our time, they will never be in our time, so why bother with them. I can cope with my now, my very existance but I can never cope with a future fear because it does not exist. To try to cope with the future now is pure madness. Future fear has become a modern disease, as has living in the past.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by DataWraith

I cant believe just a certain percentage of us are ets, rather all of us are. Or rather, we came from different places. Surprisingly enough if you truly scratch below the surface, you might catch an assignment, and realize that though your current life doesn't seem to reflect it, you're actually on active duty!

There are so many people waiting for something to happen, that feel like birds with clipped wings trapped in cages, waiting to spread their wings and fly.

mystiq
You pegged it with your analogy of a bird with clipped wings. That's just how I feel. I've only read up to page 11 so far, but I am rushing to catch up.

In the beginning of the thread, SM speaks of leaving his job to pursue the cause. I have not been contacted by any et's, but I feel this way often. The more I learn, the more difficult it is to separate my lives. In the evenings I meditate, read, and do all the things we do to progress. But the next day comes, I go to work and my mind gets full of crap... literal crap. I have no interest at all anymore in my job. I could care less about paperwork and deadlines. I live on a tight budget, so quitting is definitely irresponsible. Reading others experiences helps greatly.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Many of us feel that way, blujay, yet until we find an easy way out of the downward spiraling chaos of our ship-wrecked economy most any of us just have to hang on to the reins and ride it out.

living in 2 different worlds, the daytime one of work and dealing with all the sleepers and uber negativity every way we turn, and then the escape from that phase of the day, away from it all so we can clear out the cobwebs and really focus and actually think for a while, does tend to make it difficult to return to the mundane world and be able to slog thru.

I have to literally force myself to walk thru each day with a smile and doing my best to think happy thoughts at times just so the neg won't overload me.

peace to all

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

I have to literally force myself to walk thru each day with a smile and doing my best to think happy thoughts at times just so the neg won't overload me.

peace to all

Rejecting negativity should not be forced it should just simply be a state of being. To force means you have resistance, to resist is to not be totally awake. Surrender is the key, to totally surrender to your situation and give it no resistance, to surrender to it and then shine your awakened consciousness on it it the answer, this awakened consciouness then totally dissolves any resistance you may have to the negativity you feel in any life situation.
To try to even live in two different worlds as you say is madness, its dividing your spirit into two, it can not live as two it can and must only live as one.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

But is not trying to be prepared for its consequences actually reacting to its fear? I have not given the credit crisis one thought, it does not bother me with its "what ifs". I will deal with those "what ifs" when they present themselves to me in my now, in the very moment I live, I do not care for future fear or future projections, these are not in our time, they will never be in our time, so why bother with them. I can cope with my now, my very existance but I can never cope with a future fear because it does not exist. To try to cope with the future now is pure madness. Future fear has become a modern disease, as has living in the past.

if your friend or child had a drug addiction would you ignoring it simply make it go away? would you say i'm not going to recognize this therefore is does not exist or would you send them to rehab and attempt to helkp them as best you can. the point i'm making is that ignoring that somethign exists does not make it go away.

recognizing that a financial collapse is about to happen and that the shelves of grocery stores may be empty for periods of time or that your bank may go on holiday is not fearing it it is simply recognizing the reality of the situation. i have absolutely no fear in regards to any of this. i know that what i am creating in my own hologram is safe secure etc. i have food and supplies. the part i can do in creating my own reality is in holding the thoughts that my home and my supplies etc will be safe and invisible to others if you will, ie looting problems etc won't effect me b/c that involves my hologram and mine only. however what is about to happen to the collective in general is not something i can change b/c it has been co-created. we live in a reality field that involves other people and the actions they take does affect it.

i hope that made sense......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The only thing that makes sense to me is no fear. If my child had a drug addiction I would take it head on, deal with it in that very moment, I would not project scenarios of what may or may not happen with their said addiction. Ive wasted far too much spiritual energy on the "what ifs" and really there is no need. all I have to deal with is the very moment i live in now, trying to deal with anything else is madness.

We have all we could ever need now deep inside ourselves, not what we may have in the future. It is a very enlightening thing to totally surrender to your present moment and give no energy or thought to your tommorrow or your yesterday. These points in time have gone, they are no more, all we have is our now and we should honour it with out total awarness.

Believe me Ive been in that supermarket with a two year old whos screaming the place down, although it may not be a drug addiction its still a very difficult situation to deal with, and the only way to deal with this is to totally accept it, totally surrender to it so it no longer has any power over you. Just try it, when your in a situation as frayed as a two year olds tantrum in a supermarket is, just surrender to it, accept it as your now and it totally looses all power over you.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Things that could go down, that would entail the harm and destruction of people in real time, such as your neighbours, the children your children see at school, your own children, a real time thinning of the herd, is not a "now" I intend to embrace. Furthermore, lack of emotions such as fear are not normal in situations that call for them. I embrace my emotions, and do not buy into spiritual practices that separate me from my holistic reality of being and expressing or feeling who I am. Fear should be a natural indicator that danger is near and hopefully allow me to take actions.

There are many "nows" I've been through, including children in stores that made the hair on other heads stand up. And being conscious and problem solving or simply being human and getting through is important. But there are many "nows" I will never embrace, or even allow myself or another to endure.
I love David Jones and his bullhorn. I intend to buy one if needed.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

peace to all

Rejecting negativity should not be forced it should just simply be a state of being. To force means you have resistance, to resist is to not be totally awake. Surrender is the key, to totally surrender to your situation and give it no resistance, to surrender to it and then shine your awakened consciousness on it it the answer, this awakened consciouness then totally dissolves any resistance you may have to the negativity you feel in any life situation.
To try to even live in two different worlds as you say is madness, its dividing your spirit into two, it can not live as two it can and must only live as one.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Mr Green]
ah, ms green, what i wrote and the meaning you draw from it are 2 different things, friend;

I didn't say i was forcing myself to reject negativity, for i don't; i just let my light shine thru it and around me;
the point is some days i would rather just go for a walk in peace instead of the areas where I work most times, for most of the demo jobs I do are in the most poverty and crime-stricken parts of town, and Atlanta is a big town with big problems, and i deal with it;

but the steady pounding of the negativity does weigh on one when it is never ceasing and there is very little i can do for these people except smile at them and beam with love at every step as i watch over my shoulder for muggers and the sounds of drug deals going bad as the sounds of gunshots ride over the noise of the trucks and equipment.

then when i leave it changes to seeing these people being able to defeat their personal demons, to have a better life, and their kids grow up in a world that doesn't have gangs or drive by shootings,drugs, rape, and pandemic AIDS.

that is why i walk in 2 worlds; not to reject anything. That is why I post on this thread and others, not to just point out what needs to be changed and why, but to encourage everyone to be positive and strive to make this world a better place for all.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yes natural fear...a bear is gonna eatcha....be afraid.
When in the moment and you or your family are indanger but
not a possible scenario fear or a lot of ingrained BS fear we have. Just an opinion.

Typo

[edit on 18-2-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I have left my work and private life many months ago but I do not recommend this for most as this can be very drainful to most including myself.

you are all worthy caring humans and that in itself counts.

I on the other hand have become the village nut but could not care the least.

peace& light to all of you.....

SM

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Yes I have to force that smile as well. And I have to speak as though I am a different person. But just the knowing of what really IS, makes it bearble.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I am the 'village nut' in my own home! But I care not.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

i agree good post. communication is hard in this form......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

I have to disagree; being in control of and in harmony with the here and now is good; but paying no heed to the lessons learned or not looking ahead and working for change is not good;

our thoughts and actions today do affect what we see tomorrow, so how can we promote positive change and advocate it if we do not look ahead?

are you going to walk into work and have your secretary tell you your plane for buffalo leaves in a hour without packing a suitcase because you were so focused on being in the now on friday you didn't plan for monday?

you have to have balance, not all or nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join