It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The fur has flown on some of these accusations by certain, not sure if the drug use was discussed, but insanity was brought up on more than a few occassions.
I had to picture certain posters sitting in smurf underwear and dump buckets of imaginary roses over their heads repeatedly to stay civil.

I don't recommend this approach to discussing SM's experiences or things others share.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
reply to post by azurite

Azurite, that all sounds very logical and very plausible. Especially about the disincarnates. Also the talk about the different dimensions is fascinating.
But I must ask, and I ask with most due respect.
How do you know all of this and how do you know if it is indeed correct?
I've heard that even if information (whether true or not) is "beamed" to someone from a higher source, the human mind and thoughts can and will most definetly distort it.
Just curious.
Peace

It is part of the teachings i've been studying for about 2 years now. I know it to be true b/c all the info i've learned and remembered and experienced thru these teaching so far have fully resonated with me. Also these teachings explain more than any i have ever come across so far. it is truly like getting your PHD in metaphysics, very complete info with no holes in it as far as i can see. and it teaches much more than lofty new agey type of ideas, it actually show the mechanics of how things work.

anyway it's my truth is all i can say. and you are right about things getting distorted thru the mind. also you have to be careful to know EXACTLY where the info is coming from that is either being told to you or to the person teaching you.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

First I'd like to clear up the difference between channeling and communication. channeling is allowing a being into your body to use your body, voice etc to communicate with others or whatever. this process is ALLWAYS dangerous and never necessary for any reason other than for that being who has entered your body to eventually take it over.

communication, telepathically or face to face is something else and is perfectly safe. communicating with a being of any dimension is no different than communicating with someone incarnate on this planet.

Hi

Yes I can see a massive difference between channelling and communication. I feel I get messages but at no point do I think something has taken over me and my voice, so hopefully its not channelling, that sounds a bit dangerous. We have a programme in the UK called "Most haunted" Im sure DW knows of this show, its quite funny as these psychics go around old castles and then they start channelling ghosts. Their body and voice take on the character of the ghost but Im sure in real life it would be quite scary.

Do you communicate with any beings and if so which plane are they on? Your descriptions of the planes is very different to what I have been led to believe, and I really cant see how anyone can know any of this for sure. How is it possible to know whats on the 15th plane? I thought there was only 12 planes. See this is the problem, who to believe....if anyone.

Thanks for your insight .

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spacial

Ok friend if it makes you feel better here are my answers to your questions

There is no maddness in my family background.

25 years ago I did party hard and smoke pot on occaisions and did do odd lines of coc aine.

was never into acid or ecstasy.

today I still like a drink mostly glass or two of red wine and I am still curse by my cigarette habit.
never been lock in a rubber room in any nuthouse either.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

I had to picture certain posters sitting in smurf underwear and dump buckets of imaginary roses over their heads repeatedly to stay civil.

Sometimes I wonder why I so immensely enjoy reading this thread, then my mind is newly jolted by imagery such as this. I love the way you express your feelings, mystiq. I take that to be an example of enlightenment.

Also, to Ms. Green, I fully agree that few, if any, know what lies on other planes of existence, much less their number.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I do send light out to the certain folk, yes indeed. I've dumped enough blossoms (in my minds eyes) on some people to smother them

But seriously, the same questions are getting tiresome.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

we as incarnates on this planet are both spiritual and physical at the same time. so are "aliens" or other beings residing in other dimensions.
Dimensions 1,2&3 consists of very dense physical matter, carbon based (this is were earth resides among others there are other beings that are made of this type of matter as well)

Dimensions 4,5&6 consist of carbon based silica matter which is not as dense but still holds a form like a body. it can just be shape shifted easily. beings from these dimensions have this type of body form

Dimensions 7,8&9 are pure silica based and again much less dense

Dimensions 10,11&12 are crystalline liquid light based. they can present themselves as a form but are structured as pure light

Dimensions 13,14&15 are standing wave flames. which is the state a being enters after individuating itself from source.

Can you give us any ideas of who or what is on these higher dimensions? Id always thought there was only 12 dimensions, 15 is new to me.

The dimensions 10 to 15 sound the most pure and of energy and light. Your description of the 10-12 plane is where Id have put the Pleadeans, they are of high energy and light and usually choose not to take form but can if they wish. Not sure if this is their dimension as it seems too high but your description of this plane is how Ive always come to believe them as.

Who or what would you say is on 13 - 15? You say its where beings become individual from the source. This if Ive read it right goes against what I believe which is ALL returns to the source. Everything once came from the source and is it not correct for all to eventually return to it?

Where would you put angels and archangels, and where would you place the higher self?

With which dimensions is it possible for us to communicate with and is this say not possible after a certain dimension?

Interesting to get your views on this and I understand if you dont want to give your teachings on line but maybe you could just give me your ideas on the above.

I hope your not regretting coming back on this thread with all these questions!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

First I'd like to clear up the difference between channeling and communication. channeling is allowing a being into your body to use your body, voice etc to communicate with others or whatever. this process is ALLWAYS dangerous and never necessary for any reason other than for that being who has entered your body to eventually take it over.

communication, telepathically or face to face is something else and is perfectly safe. communicating with a being of any dimension is no different than communicating with someone incarnate on this planet.

Hi

Yes I can see a massive difference between channelling and communication. I feel I get messages but at no point do I think something has taken over me and my voice, so hopefully its not channelling, that sounds a bit dangerous. We have a programme in the UK called "Most haunted" Im sure DW knows of this show, its quite funny as these psychics go around old castles and then they start channelling ghosts. Their body and voice take on the character of the ghost but Im sure in real life it would be quite scary.

Do you communicate with any beings and if so which plane are they on? Your descriptions of the planes is very different to what I have been led to believe, and I really cant see how anyone can know any of this for sure. How is it possible to know whats on the 15th plane? I thought there was only 12 planes. See this is the problem, who to believe....if anyone.

Thanks for your insight .

I do communicate with my higher parts and my own personal guides. the fact is we all have higher parts on all the different dimensions. as it is a step down process. if you are here on earth it implies you have a part of yourself all the way up back to source (just past dimension 15). getting here is a process of dispensing or stepping down your consciousness through each dimension. so yes i communicate with many of my selves throughout the dimensional scale.

how do i know this. i posted earlier about this but i will restate it. i have been studying a certain set of teaching for a while now and this is where the info comes from. how do i know it is true. b/c it is my truth and i resonate with it fully. i went thru a rigorous discernment period with the work before i decided it was for me. and i had countless validating personal experiences that proved to me it was the real deal. now this is my truth and MY experience with the work. everyone has to decide for themselves if it feels right for them etc, as with anything.

and yes you are right there is a BIG problem as to who to believe as most of the stuff out there is dis-information and information that contains truth mixed in with twists. but there again each being has to discern for themselves.......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Also, to Ms. Green, I fully agree that few, if any, know what lies on other planes of existence, much less their number.

Well yes to actually know there is a 15th dimension to which beings (if Ive read it right) become individual from the source, then a being who is in essence a co creator would have had to have passed this information down. Is this possible? Can a being actually become seperate from the source ? Would it actually be able to exist? How could it exist as an individual? I guess these are questions for Azurite, who may know the answers??

Even if he doesnt its great to discuss these things...I love it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

we as incarnates on this planet are both spiritual and physical at the same time. so are "aliens" or other beings residing in other dimensions.
Dimensions 1,2&3 consists of very dense physical matter, carbon based (this is were earth resides among others there are other beings that are made of this type of matter as well)

Dimensions 4,5&6 consist of carbon based silica matter which is not as dense but still holds a form like a body. it can just be shape shifted easily. beings from these dimensions have this type of body form

Dimensions 7,8&9 are pure silica based and again much less dense

Dimensions 10,11&12 are crystalline liquid light based. they can present themselves as a form but are structured as pure light

Dimensions 13,14&15 are standing wave flames. which is the state a being enters after individuating itself from source.

Can you give us any ideas of who or what is on these higher dimensions? Id always thought there was only 12 dimensions, 15 is new to me.

The dimensions 10 to 15 sound the most pure and of energy and light. Your description of the 10-12 plane is where Id have put the Pleadeans, they are of high energy and light and usually choose not to take form but can if they wish. Not sure if this is their dimension as it seems too high but your description of this plane is how Ive always come to believe them as.

Who or what would you say is on 13 - 15? You say its where beings become individual from the source. This if Ive read it right goes against what I believe which is ALL returns to the source. Everything once came from the source and is it not correct for all to eventually return to it?

Where would you put angels and archangels, and where would you place the higher self?

With which dimensions is it possible for us to communicate with and is this say not possible after a certain dimension?

Interesting to get your views on this and I understand if you dont want to give your teachings on line but maybe you could just give me your ideas on the above.

I hope your not regretting coming back on this thread with all these questions!!

there are vast and endless beings on each dimension. i can't really answer that question with due justice in a post.

Dimensions 12-15 are the most pure as there is no dis-harmonic or distorted energy or beings there.

yes i said becoming individuated from source NOT separate, as nothing is ever separate from source. it is more like an in and an out breath from source. source individuates itself in order to experience. the further down the dimensional scale you get from source the more things can become dis-resonate with source. but it is ALWAYS a part of source no matter what choices those individuated parts of source are making.

it is possible to communicate with your higher parts at each dimensional level and other beings as well.

i will send you a U2U with a link to the website for the teachings i am studying. if you don't resonate no biggie but you sound interested so.......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I do communicate with my higher parts and my own personal guides. the fact is we all have higher parts on all the different dimensions. as it is a step down process. if you are here on earth it implies you have a part of yourself all the way up back to source (just past dimension 15). getting here is a process of dispensing or stepping down your consciousness through each dimension. so yes i communicate with many of my selves throughout the dimensional scale.

This is something my husband has said he has done but I didnt really believe him . I said to him you only have a higher self on one high realm and not a part of you in each dimension but he says hes contacted his higher selves in many dimensions, to me I cant get my head around it. How can we possibly split our spirit on so may dimensions? Which higher self do we attempt to contact if its on many levels.

Kind of blows your mind a bit dont you think.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

i will send you a U2U with a link to the website for the teachings i am studying. if you don't resonate no biggie but you sound interested so.......

Yes those that know me know I am very interested in this area, probably TOO interested, so dont guru me!! I will read your link thank you, but I must always hold an open mind to any of this information. its very open to interpretation as I still really cant see how this information is found.

Thank you for your replies.

EDIT My husband also says hes actually interacted with his higher selves on other dimensions in the PAST, As in past incarnations and FUTURE incarnations how this is possible I have no idea. I try to live in my now as I think true being can really only be found in our now and I try to give very little thought and energy to the past or future. The fact that he has done this un nerves me slightly.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This is something my husband has said he has done but I didnt really believe him . I said to him you only have a higher self on one high realm and not a part of you in each dimension but he says hes contacted his higher selves in many dimensions, to me I cant get my head around it. How can we possibly split our spirit on so may dimensions? Which higher self do we attempt to contact if its on many levels.

Kind of blows your mind a bit dont you think.

it is mind blowing at first but once you fully understand (remember) the process it makes perfect sense. unfortunately i can't explain it all here in a post sufficiently as this work is like getting a PHD in metaphysics. the best i can do is answer questions the best i can with the knowledge i've gained thus far. it's a never ending story and there is always more questions the more you learn. hence it's called expansion b/c the expansion never ends. your husband is correct in that we all have many selves and can communicate with them.

i'll attempt to explain (as i wipe my brow) here goes.... it's a step down process of 12's. Dimension 13-15 is your rishi level. you individuate (not seperate) within source and now you are an individuated being. that being creates 12 more beings or selves which become your avatar selves (dimension 10-12). b/c you are a part of source you can co create with source. we are all creators. so those 12 beings co-create 12 more beings...and on down the dimensional scale. it is more complex than this but this is the best i could do in attempting to explain without showing graphs and giving tons of more back info......this can all be found on the site i U2U'd you.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have had numerous contacts with many different ET Greys, primarily Rigels and Zetas) and the Draconians of Orion (reptilian entities). They do not exist in physical form, or cannot without the aid of technology. They are low dimensional energy forms, although they are far more adept astrally then are most human beings. Greys of all kinds, as well as the highest draconians, are not able to raise frequencies to the causal body or beyond. There are however many hybrids (EBEs) extraterrestrial biological entities that exist and appear to the nonpsychic eye as normal men who are in fact mostly negative ETs. They themselves may not even be aware of this.

You may find very adept information upon them through reading The Matrix I II III & IV by Valdamar Valarian.

I would add that I did not believe or know about these entities before experiencing a kundalini raising of energy. Thus I expect only those who have experienced believe. Those who do not believe, these are just somewhat amusing stories, and truthfully do nto mean a great deal because this whoel New World Order thing is not even a possibility. We all just continue to learn more and be better, go green, eat healthy grow your own food, be free from money concerns, recognize we are all energy and all of us are connected thus what we do to one another effects us all so manifest peace, generosity, and kindness. These things are what help us transcend negative energy and the "projections" some of us experience and interpret as ETs.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaduntecoas
I have had numerous contacts with many different ET Greys, primarily Rigels and Zetas) and the Draconians of Orion (reptilian entities).

Can you tell me what these draconians looked like, where they Alpha Draconians and how did they appear to you? (physical, 3rd eye or holographic)

Interesting account thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaduntecoas

I would add that I did not believe or know about these entities before experiencing a kundalini raising of energy. Thus I expect only those who have experienced believe.

I disagree I saw my green entity in 2004 when I knew nothing of chakras and the kundalini. It took me another 4 years to discover the kundalini energy yet I still 100% knew Id seen an entity in 2004. Not once did I question what I had seen yet I knew nothing of the energy of the chakras.

Ive never seen anyone link the kundalini and alien visitations before...interesting but I dont think its 100% true. Maybe the kundalini brings more awarness and understanding but I dont think its needed to see these entities.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

az, you should start your own thread on these beliefs of yours here in the gray area; it sounds like many would be interested in reading of it;

as far as the different levels and dimensions, in the quaballah it teaches that there are 22 levels between here and the source of all.

Ms Green: time is a linear feature of this level; during my time across the viel in my nde, you can grasp everything from the beginning until the end at once; unfortunately the semantics of this level are no where near adequate to describe this and do it justice.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by azurite

az, you should start your own thread on these beliefs of yours here in the gray area; it sounds like many would be interested in reading of it;

Yes I would enjoy reading this even if you just kept it to your personal beliefs as ATS dont like people using threads to push personal web sites or commercial sites ( I think).

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by azurite

as far as the different levels and dimensions, in the quaballah it teaches that there are 22 levels between here and the source of all.

Ms Green: time is a linear feature of this level; during my time across the viel in my nde, you can grasp everything from the beginning until the end at once; unfortunately the semantics of this level are no where near adequate to describe this and do it justice.

Green & Seeker,

not sure what topic i would post on as there is so much to discuss. i guess i'll give it some thought.....

i did post a thread in predictions area on an experience i had last night and some info i got from my guides on the upcoming financial situation. but that is pretty much common knowledge now. i mean any joe blow out there knows there is something up with our financial institution unless they live under a rock.......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

i did post a thread in predictions area on an experience i had last night and some info i got from my guides on the upcoming financial situation. but that is pretty much common knowledge now. i mean any joe blow out there knows there is something up with our financial institution unless they live under a rock.......

I think this whole global credit crunch is pre planned by those in charge. They are using it as more control, more fear, to take us away from our real issues. Everyone is so scared of loosing their jobs that they have lost their selves in worry. I think it was all pre planned years ago as is much of our global crisis.

How can we really expect the population to become awake to the new shift if they are so fearful of where their life is going and when the next war will start? This is why its so important to re think what actually is important to us.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join