It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've read many things about channeling ets, I don't understand it very well. I really am a spiritual klutz but I see the world concrete and solid, so ets only fit into that for me. Except if they send a psi message. What is the difference, when some channel, between what I think is like possession, or simply a psi message, as ets do communicate psi?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

No I dont understand it either, hence the question.

Ive always been lead to believe a physical encounter with an alien is just that, physical on this plane , even if they have travelled down from the 4th or 5th to get here but its still a physical visitation. Channelling on the other hand is something entirely different as is from the upper planes of 6 and above??? And anything on these planes is pure energy , not physical at all, this is why I often call the Nordics aliens of light because I do think they have moved beyond body and now are pure energy. Maybe this is why we have no real photos of any Pleadeans.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Let me start by saying that although I enjoy reading channeled material, I do not think that channeling is a good idea. Too much interference can occurr. However I do believe other Diminsional Beings/ET's can speak to us in meditation, sleep and maybe in the physical. I have not seen them in the physical world but apparently some have like SM...I am going to go on the theory that he has, why not? I believe anything is possible,anything!

So I have spoken to them in my minds eye or pineal gland, in my sleep or in meditation. I am no expert, this is only an opinion and take it for what it's worth.

Peace!

Typo

[edit on 17-2-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Nordics have bodies, and I don't really understand the dimensional part very well. But the closest I could come that seemed close to my spirituality a bit too, the point I came to all on my own, was that our souls evolve. That we reincarnate at levels, say grade 1, and on that level, there may be many planets that are similar, and perhaps this is a certain dimension. We reincarnate to learn these lessons (perhaps Sleeper's Milton is correct too, perhaps some get punished in a prison planet experience for part of their lives, I can't say, I just argue that love turns turns things around faster) and perhaps even get a choice between a couple of planets, but often keep in the same because we have family of souls and others here as well.

Then we graduate up and beyond the basics, which relate to power, versus empowerment of others, greed and self service, versus sharing and cooperation, and then we start on a new level of planets and experiences, perhaps learning to learn, and know everything. Then perhaps its to balance love and wisdom, service with guidance. I am guessing at levels. But I kind of see the higher levels as overseeing the lower levels, and guiding them. I also see all levels capable of making mistakes, and so the learning curve doesnt stop on the first few, but continues all the way up. We're all learning together, all giving and receiving lessons from each other, with God overseeing it all. Thats my view of what is going on. But even our light bodies, soul matrix, to me, is a body.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Amizarac explain to me once that our eyes dont really see object our eyes see colors and shapes which are them transmitted to our brain as signal and it is our mind eye who produces the images we think we see.

So if this was manupilated by a smarter race they could appear to us as anything basically even a computer.

Our pineal gland or cone is our gateway between the different worlds it is most active while we sleep this third eye so to speak is our true connection between our mortal self and energy source within us all. the problem is that living in modern times and on a very poluted planet we are losing our abilities to connect via this part of us and for most the pineal gland is only used to experience dreams.

The saying seeing is not always believing may mean more than we could ever know but thinking to hard on this could drive one over the very edge of sanity.
That is why that apart from our eyes we have all of our senses to help us make the right call on things.
We need to trust our inner feelings much more if we are ever going to get anywhere.
keeping in touch with our inner self is the key to seeing everything for what it is.
How many have posted on these boards that something does not feel right but are not sure what?
food for thought my friends.
Regards SM

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Amizarac explain to me once that our eyes dont really see object our eyes see colors and shapes which are them transmitted to our brain as signal and it is our mind eye who produces the images we think we see.

So if this was manupilated by a smarter race they could appear to us as anything basically even a computer.

Our pineal gland or cone is our gateway between the different worlds it is most active while we sleep this third eye so to speak is our true connection between our mortal self and energy source within us all. the problem is that living in modern times and on a very poluted planet we are losing our abilities to connect via this part of us and for most the pineal gland is only used to experience dreams.

The saying seeing is not always believing may mean more than we could ever know but thinking to hard on this could drive one over the very edge of sanity.
That is why that apart from our eyes we have all of our senses to help us make the right call on things.
We need to trust our inner feelings much more if we are ever going to get anywhere.
keeping in touch with our inner self is the key to seeing everything for what it is.
How many have posted on these boards that something does not feel right but are not sure what?
food for thought my friends.
Regards SM

Saying as 'seeing isn't always to be believed' rung a bell with me over the last couple of days.
Story:
I was having a new bed delivered over the last couple of days, and after dismantling the old one I / we had to sleep in the spare room bed.

Anyway the night rolls on and I've woken up a few times being in an 'unfamiliar' bed. I'd booked yeserday off to get the new bed delivered and early tuesday morning about 4am ( ish) I started to doze off again. I felt a 'buzzing' all over my body and a ringing / whistling noise in my ears which signals to me I'm about to 'have an OOBE' or at least a partial OOBE . I get all 'fuzzy headed' and I turn my head to look at the wife lying next to me, I can see her face but superimposed over it is the face of a Grey, it wasn't threatening or anything so I said 'Hello Friend' , I then promptly woke up again.
It got me thinking that seeing isnt believing and are we the Aliens we're looking for all the time?
I keep trying to OOBE to see if there's anything out there but like I said the fact that I have stopped all processed foods and flouride toothpaste may have contributed to me OOB'ing . who knows until I can get the chance for another OOBE

[edit on 18/2/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Hi Data to have a proper OOBE there is a way to regulate your breathing I read about it once in a book written by an ex tibetan lama let me see if I can dig it up for you as it was about 30 years ago I read it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Good morning Smokingman

Having read your thread this morning may I say it has great energy about it, and I enjoyed reading all the new posts very much. Seems the thread has turned a corner . Lets hope this will encourage you to stay and others to post, it would be a great shame for this thread to close.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Smokingman,
are there any specific ways we can undertake to clean and re-energize the pineal gland?

it is understood about the damage done by flouride calsification, and my water supply, thankfully, is flouride free and from a private source.

and is your dear mother still on the mend and doing well?
Our best wishes and thoughts go out to her.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Hi seeker thank you for asking my mother is doing very well she is out of hospital and in a private re-education center for two weeks before she can go home.

Found this on medical site it is a little long but very to the point about the effects of the pineal gland on our everyday health.

www.customhps.com...

enjoy.......SM

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Thanks for the link, SM; a lot of interesting info on the subject and some good food for thought about how it all ties together and the effects thru out the systems of the body.

one question for you; since your communications with orzeml and amizarac are primarily telepathic, have you noticed any marked increase in any latent psi abilities on your part?

peace and enlightenment

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I cant believe just a certain percentage of us are ets, rather all of us are. Or rather, we came from different places. Surprisingly enough if you truly scratch below the surface, you might catch an assignment, and realize that though your current life doesn't seem to reflect it, you're actually on active duty!

There are so many people waiting for something to happen, that feel like birds with clipped wings trapped in cages, waiting to spread their wings and fly.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I have a question and its quite a difficult one to get across.

Channelling of aliens.....can we really actually channell physical aliens or is it spiritual aliens we channell. Is it not the law of channelling that only discarnates can come forward and give us information in the form of channelling. If say the Nordics were channelling to us how would they achieve this if they were incarnated? Yes Nordics can give us messages as in SM case, but he must be seeing his visitors physically on this plane, not through normal channelling routes of the chakras/ psychic awarness.

Who actually are these aliens of light we feel? Are they physical or are they spirits from the upper realms? Those in the upper realms who normally channell to us are not physical, nothing is physical in the upper realms. So are these Nordics of the 4th/5th dimension passing through worm holes and giving us this information in some other form?

Sorry...I did say it was not an easy question to get across...

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Mr Green]

First I'd like to clear up the difference between channeling and communication. channeling is allowing a being into your body to use your body, voice etc to communicate with others or whatever. this process is ALLWAYS dangerous and never necessary for any reason other than for that being who has entered your body to eventually take it over.

communication, telepathically or face to face is something else and is perfectly safe. communicating with a being of any dimension is no different than communicating with someone incarnate on this planet.

we as incarnates on this planet are both spiritual and physical at the same time. so are "aliens" or other beings residing in other dimensions.
Dimensions 1,2&3 consists of very dense physical matter, carbon based (this is were earth resides among others there are other beings that are made of this type of matter as well)

Dimensions 4,5&6 consist of carbon based silica matter which is not as dense but still holds a form like a body. it can just be shape shifted easily. beings from these dimensions have this type of body form

Dimensions 7,8&9 are pure silica based and again much less dense

Dimensions 10,11&12 are crystalline liquid light based. they can present themselves as a form but are structured as pure light

Dimensions 13,14&15 are standing wave flames. which is the state a being enters after individuating itself from source.

sooooo are these being SM is talking to spirit or physical the answer is yes, both. i don't know what dimensional level they are from but the point is just b/c a being does not reside on earth does not mean it does not have a physical type of form.

Disincarnates are beings stuck in the fields of earth for various reasons some don't know they are dead and are in what is called review planes. they continue on as if they are still "living" on earth ie going to a job day in and day out ect. these disincarnates all interact with one another co-creating a reality that is the same as if they were incarnate. sad yes b/c they are for a time free of the BS of living on earth but don't realize it. this is why some people have "ghosts" haunting there homes. these are disincarnates that truely believe they still live there ect. and don't understand why someone else is in there space.

i hope i answered your question......that was a lot of info i just put out there

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I cant believe i had my message removed because i asked wether you used drugs or not...

Strange. Did you ask for that to be removed and if you did Why?

Anyway i am really interested in this. I want to ask many questions.

Please don't be offended by these questions. They are not intended to take away your experience or be aggressive or abusive in any way. Quite the opposite.

Have you or your family ever had a mental illness?

Have you ever used psychedelic drugs in the past?

Have you ever belonged to a new spiritual movement or religion? , one that involved the belief in UFO's?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Have you read much on the thread. These kinds of topics have been brought up from time to time already.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Growing up I've always had communication with God (some may want to give a different name, but I hope you know what I mean). I guess you could easily call this simple telepathic communication with him. It came so easy and I would always be getting back responses from him just as if I were in a friendly conservation with a human being.

So, now I've been in conversation telepathically with two different aliens. Even though I've hardly ever second guessed my conversations with God I am second guessing my conversations with the aliens. I think this may be b/c it seems taboo. I've grown up in a culture (like every one else) where you just don't talk to aliens... that's supposed to be silly, even downright insane. Do you think that's why some one might second guess them self?

I want to get past that, "oh, it's just you talking to yourself" mentality. I know talking to God has given me great practice all my life, it's just that I feel that people might think I'm strange, very strange to be having telepathic conversations with aliens. I do feel very comfortable having telepathic conversations. Can anyone shed more light on this?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spacial

not to be patronizing, but if you would read the thread from the begining most all you questions were covered in the first couple of pages in detail.

it makes it easier for all reading and posting on this thread since it will eleviate having to back up and re-trace points already covered.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Azurite, that all sounds very logical and very plausible. Especially about the disincarnates. Also the talk about the different dimensions is fascinating.
But I must ask, and I ask with most due respect.
How do you know all of this and how do you know if it is indeed correct?
I've heard that even if information (whether true or not) is "beamed" to someone from a higher source, the human mind and thoughts can and will most definetly distort it.
Just curious.
Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Have you read much on the thread. These kinds of topics have been brought up from time to time already.

well a quick refresh. I read the first few pages like you suggested and nothing came up on the drugs. How about just a quick honest answer please?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by spacial

not to be patronizing, but if you would read the thread from the begining most all you questions were covered in the first couple of pages in detail.

it makes it easier for all reading and posting on this thread since it will eleviate having to back up and re-trace points already covered.

I couldn't find it but it is incredibly hard material to read. Maybe i missed it?

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join