It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm putting you on ignore, as you are incredibly rude and need to open your eyes to the reality. If anything the fact that families are on lists is the cabal's fault due according to all the disclosures, so don't give any professional advice to me, as we don't require that. Just a better world for everyone.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
But why do I also feel we cant evolve genetically anymore? Our brains have reached almost maximun capacity and although we could become taller, as this link shows there is really not much else we can do.

We are a race that needs to destroy our environment to live, we must burn it to provide our fuel, we have very little in the way of renewable resources that can provide for the whole planet.

Our next step in the jump of evolution is consciousness. It needs to happen to bring an end to the maddness we have allowed our selves to become. Centuries ago we used to kill one another with sticks, now we have evolved we can kill thousands at the touch of a button...is this progress? Is this the evolution we want to continue along?

Our spiritual side must evolve so we are more in tune with out Galactic cousins. They see exactly the impact they make on their environment, how it effects not only their surrounding area, but also their planet and how it goes straight to the heart of the Universe.

Think negative, feel fear, be egotistical and hate and this is what you send to the heart of this planet and the soul of your Universe. Think positive, be happy and feel love for your planet and being and this is what it will recieve. It is also what you will recieve back. Just try it for a day, send out feelings of love and you'll be amazed at how it treats you, it thanks you, it loves you back. It lifts your spirits, it takes away your fear and radiates love back into your very soul.

This is what I mean when I say man must evolve spiritually and it really is his path to salvation. To become connected once more to his spirit, the spirit that is him and that is all around him.

The Earth has taken control. It can no longer stand the hate and war, misery and depression we are sending to its core. The Earths consciousness together with the one source has altered the frequency of our plane. It has increased it and taken control. We now all feel this new energy all around us, many sudddenly feel they are changing, this change can be confusing and painful. We are fearful of what it will bring, but we have no need to be.

We ARE evolving spiritually and we ARE becoming awake. Polarisation is happenning and we need not fear it, embrace this new evolution with love. Love is the KEY.

This love you will feel will be in your heart and it will feel like no other. This love is from the Earth and from the Universe. It is from me, you and all those around you. Just allow it to simply be, dont question it just let it flow. Become it, let it become part of you, its your next stage of evolution.

I do not know who is telling me this but I know I must tell others. It is a message I have recieved for some time now and carry it with me every day in my daily life. Its not limited to threads, as I speak and interact with people in life I will guide them with this awarness in my conversations and answers I give them. It is then for them to pick up on this awarness.
I see no gain in man evolving physically anymore, he can do all he dreamt off already in the body he has. The things he seeks and dreams of now can only be found in pushing the boundaries back and increasing his awarness of soul and spirit.

Mr Green, that was both awesome and spectacular. I agree 100%. Waking up is just the spring-board. It's our choice to either change for the better and spiritually evolve, or go back down that path of metaphoric and literal self and mass destruction.
It doesn't matter what we did in the past. It matters what we want to do with our future.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

...We cant evolve physically anymore, our next step has to be spiritual.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Thank you for taking the time to speak further of this. My understanding of your view now is that it is not that we are incapable of evolving further, but that the necessary factors for such occur less frequently; additionally, that this might be a good thing.

As expected, quite interesting. The artcle referenced does lend itself to some thought and, perhaps, a bit of debate. Also intriguing is your comparison of spiritual evolution as opposed to physical. I must admit I have not directly thought of spiritual growth and development within an evolutionary context, but it is strangely logical. I will consider that.

Again, thank you

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
After reading Mystiq and Seabruds (sp?) 'discussion' I can't help but feel sorry for both, you both must understand that the 17 year old son's intelligence and reasoning is partly down to his upbringing but also HIS experiences from life. To suggest that Mystiq seek professional help is a bit rich to say the least, it doesn't matter what Mystiq has taught him.
He will have found out other information to make such a claim from the internet and friends anyway.
So it's not down to Mystiq to seek help but to nuture her son to the best of her abilities.
Its all part of your lifes experiences and is what helps you make you what and who you are.
And if you can't undertstand or appreciate this fact Seabrud then I'm afraid I must pity you. I will not however put anyone on ignore as I think it detracts from the community even if they call me names and cast aspersions at me.
We are all here to try and undertsand humanity and to support each other in what is a grey area, so please people , support , support , SUPPORT.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
After reading Mystiq and Seabruds (sp?) 'discussion' I can't help but feel sorry for both, you both must understand that the 17 year old son's intelligence and reasoning is partly down to his upbringing but also HIS experiences from life. To suggest that Mystiq seek professional help is a bit rich to say the least, it doesn't matter what Mystiq has taught him.
He will have found out other information to make such a claim from the internet and friends anyway.
So it's not down to Mystiq to seek help but to nuture her son to the best of her abilities.
Its all part of your lifes experiences and is what helps you make you what and who you are.
And if you can't undertstand or appreciate this fact Seabrud then I'm afraid I must pity you. I will not however put anyone on ignore as I think it detracts from the community even if they call me names and cast aspersions at me.
We are all here to try and undertsand humanity and to support each other in what is a grey area, so please people , support , support , SUPPORT.

Data, you seem to see clearly what others miss; that we are in the gray area, and we do very much need to support each other, not just here, but in life in general.

this thread is about close encounters of the third kind,i.e. contact with e.t.'s; there fore these personal accounts are going to be different than anything the normal, mundane person has encountered, and quite often do not fit into any normal everyday paradigm, often relating traumatic and very life-changing events.

thru the research and work of people such as John Mack and Budd Hopkins this phenomanon has been investigated and documented in thousands of cases, and often found to include multiple members of the same family and to be generational in some cases, far too many cases for them all to be written off as hallucinations, delusions, or mental problems;

as for the poster having difficulty reading and accepting this accounts of personal experience it is very easy to scroll up and click the red x in the upper right corner of the browser and go on to something more agreeable to their tastes instead of launchung uncalled for and very personal attacks against other posters for sharing their stories.

Attack the message and it's content, not the messenger; offer support and helpful insight, not rude and degrading remarks of a personal nature; to say it is rich is an understatement; it is vulgar, cold, judgemental, and a very good example of why our society in general is in the toilet, for it clearly demonstrates close-mindedness, lack of compassion, and the general attitude of "oh, I know better than anyone what is good,correct, and proper, you need help" that permeates society.

the answer is not to brainwash and over medicate and dull out these individuals, but to support them anyway necessary and help them deal with it, not deny or hide from it.

I have tried to keep this on a casual and non-confrontational level, for each is entitled to their own thoughts, feelings, and opinions, but I still fail to see where personal insult and accusations are on topic, and do not contribute to the topic or to this thread about contact with an extra terrestrial being.

And Data, star for you for having such an open and caring point of view.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I didn't put him on ignore in end anyway, and I would have ignored this except that he was mentioning my sons, and that is the area that bothers me the most with the sitings. I was well aware that they could also be involved. They do look at the sky frequently now. But the two youngest aren't sharing unusual memories or dreams and have a normal interest in ufos, except for the one fear the youngest expressed. But he shares his sitings with a few close friends at school, and one lives near us, as the reservation is beside us, and apparently they've had sitings too.

Also, my kids called me out to see the black triangle and my 17 year old called me out to see many of the sitings in the fall and the orb at the tree. In the end hiding in the hot townhouse in the late summer in the evening wasn't natural either, nor do I want the kids to associate anything like this with fear.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Being open with the children and listening to them when they talk about what they have seen and experienced in a positive, nurturing manner is the best thing you can do, for trying to just put it off as flights of fantasy and sweep it under the rug would be to deny the events to them.

if the memories hold no fear or terror for them, keeping it that way with expressed caring and love will help them the most. You are a brave and honest person to share this with everyone and to endure the BS that has come with it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I just want to give you my support and thoughts. It seems to me your children seem very aware of what has and is happenning to them, you say they even called you out to see a black triangle.

This area is very difficult with children especially under say the age of 10, but I think in your case you are as a whole family unit supporting each other. The whole thing is out in the open and I think you show great strength as a family in dealing with your life long encounters.

I have only had one terror filled abduction memory and that is enough, you on the other hand seem to have a life time of memories and I really dont know how I would cope with those. I didnt sleep for 2 years after my abusive abduction , so I really dont know how I would have coped if Id remembered any more within that time.

Take care and much love to you. seeker is right together as a unit we can offer support but divided we cant.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
All I want to say is that due to the experiences that Mystiq's children have had, the bottom line is that they have a jump-start into the spirituality department at an early age.
I don't know much about what happened, and I'm sorry if they were not pleasant.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good afternoon to all the readers of this thread.

Sorry I have not been around much the last couple of days but I have being busy battling personal problems on many fronts ( Most are now solved)

Going over what has been happening on this thread I was a little sicken by the personal attacks some of our regular posters are receiving from certain members.

If this thread does not get back on track and becomes more civil I shall ask the moderator to close it and all my other threads and just walk away from this site.

I never started any of these threads to increase the negativity .level but feel that in recent days this is what is happening here.

Contributing to the negative path will never led us to the light I have wrote in the past that a cosmic force is starting to enter our milky way and once this energy starts to flow to earth many of the awakened one will start feeling very positives changes within themselves whilst many of the sleepers and dark hearts will start flipping out with acts of violence to themselves and others.

So it is very important to stay calm and clear minded over the next few months do not fall for the trap that many are setting by trying to engage us in negative discussions.

For the first time in our short history the slave masters have manage to insure that there are no real leadership in almost all the western nations of the world only a bunch of headless chicken running around with a box of band aids trying to fix all the major problems while on the run.

Surely they will never be in a better situation than todays current one to advance to the next part of their plan, this is why we can not be distracted by negativity and must remain calm and positive.

The amount of governments thinking about disclosing or disclosing their X – files should be seem for what it is that something is going to happen very soon that will not be able to be swept under the carpet so we may as well be ready..

My Alien friends have told me that we are at the very dawn of major event that will test and possibly better the whole of the human race.

Each and every one of you readers should seek out truth and Knowledge above all else and start questioning the very fabrics of your current world.

I have no plans to form a new religion or become a guru leader I am just one of many getting shown things to help us, make the right choice further down the line.

But be warn if the name calling and trash postings continue I will walk away from this site.

Attacking my story or comment is within the rules attacking posters and their family on this thread is not.

Peace & hope
SM

[edit on 17-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
My own memories are leaks or short term glimples and lots of blocks I want revealed, but gently very gently, the earliest had some fear in them, the later ones had more acceptance and a seeming wish to not be taken back home. Not only that but I had a feeling of them making my heart glow with love and encouragement and then I saw a star like light move over me and disappear, with their faces in my mind. I'm not afraid of ets. Just on a great search for agendas, and to try and understand this feeling of waiting and setting up a better more cooperative world.

My young children are excited at the thought of ets, but scared of them, they watch too many cartoons that depict scary ets or monsters. I guess they seem to have an average viewpoint on it. My oldest son shares the same feeling as me. I was angry that he didn't come and get me after one of his experiences, since he could move, but I don't think he would have been able to had he not simply willingly gone to sleep for them. However, his concern was that I might be angry with them expressed to me that they were very nice. Also, the lessons they were teaching him before viewing screens and his positive feelings about ets show me that they're not renegades.

But I do want to add, Jim Sparks talks about taking trips into cities and staying in expensive hotels in the heart of the city to avoid an experience, to no avail. They took him anyway. This is not something I intend to create into a fear based situation for them, nor is this something I will choose not to hear, and quickly push them into treatment, should they start to share things with me. I will support them as best I can.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Everyone needs to drop all the schoolyard bickering and focus on the message you bring us, to focus on being positive and making positive changes in our world for everyone.

we all need to work together to support and encourage the positive outlook on things in this chaotic world we all find ourselves in as we await whatever comes next, for each day more changes appear and we must work for stablility and positive change for all.

did orzeml give any specific events that we can look forward to as in leading to disclosure? earlier you posted to look to the skies over this month, and by reports here the number of sightings reported are increasing, altho many are possibly meteors or space debris re-entering and burning up.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Please people comment on the subject matter of the opining post, not one another.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Mr Green, that was both awesome and spectacular. I agree 100%. Waking up is just the spring-board. It's our choice to either change for the better and spiritually evolve, or go back down that path of metaphoric and literal self and mass destruction.
It doesn't matter what we did in the past. It matters what we want to do with our future.

Thank you for your kind words regarding my post. Im glad you understood that its not all about physical evolution and that the spirit and consciousness can also evolve. There are so many threads now regarding this awakening of the human spirit , this following thread being one of my favourites

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This thread shows very openly with honesty and truth what is happenning to our planet.

Thanks for reading impaired and thank you also Wonderer77 for your understanding of this issue.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Mystic I support you.

SM won't leaving the ATS give the NEGATIVES a Win.
They want to spoil our discussion.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Mystic I support you.

SM won't leaving the ATS give the NEGATIVES a Win.
They want to spoil our discussion.

Hi Cindy

Yes I agree, I dont want to see SM go and I think it would send out the wrong message that negativity has won.

How are you anyway? Sorry for any misunderstanding those few pages back my friend.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

No problem, I feel you are my friend. Even us Love and Lighters need to practice. LOL That means me.

I hope to add more positive input to the discussion, mostly I read.
I do not like to see attacks by people on good people (like Mystic) and my friends. My Scorpio protective defence system goes up.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Mr Green

No problem, I feel you are my friend. Even us Love and Lighters need to practice. LOL That means me.

I hope to add more positive input to the discussion, mostly I read.
I do not like to see attacks by people on good people (like Mystic) and my friends. My Scorpio protective defence system goes up.

I read your friends link, we are very similar you and I, more than I had ever realized
You say you are a Scorpio, wow thats a very psychic sign. I am a Gemini, apparently these signs have a very explosive friendship that goes beyond the ordinary. The friendship of a Gemini and Scorpio is a unique one and can become intense, but I hope to avoid this.

I have another Scorpio friend on ATS, its funny because this combination is not seen as successful, and I must admit Ive had some very intense clashes with him but we still remain friends......I hope

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I want to thank you guys, in fact I just wrote to Cindy and thanked her, because
that one hit on the kids, and they all shared seeing stuff, even dragging me out for it. The very first thing one of them did when he saw this thing hovering, winking back and forth, was "we come in peace!" The other climbed the shed and started waving. So, what should I have done? Started my own disinfo campaign with them?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have a question and its quite a difficult one to get across.

Channelling of aliens.....can we really actually channell physical aliens or is it spiritual aliens we channell. Is it not the law of channelling that only discarnates can come forward and give us information in the form of channelling. If say the Nordics were channelling to us how would they achieve this if they were incarnated? Yes Nordics can give us messages as in SM case, but he must be seeing his visitors physically on this plane, not through normal channelling routes of the chakras/ psychic awarness.

Who actually are these aliens of light we feel? Are they physical or are they spirits from the upper realms? Those in the upper realms who normally channell to us are not physical, nothing is physical in the upper realms. So are these Nordics of the 4th/5th dimension passing through worm holes and giving us this information in some other form?

Sorry...I did say it was not an easy question to get across...

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join