It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spacial

Ah my friend I see you have some understanding of the ways of the world.

much of your argument makes sense but you are not seeing to whole picture

I for one have travels much of this world western nations ,third world and countries in between and will tell you from experience that I have always found the people from the poorer nation more friendly and willing to lend a traveler a hand.

The current living systems in western nations corrupts the very core of our spirit for a better word.
people are becoming dehumanise at an alarmimg rate through a diet of video games and brainwashing T.V and senseless music.
I am one of the few who can also say that for the last 4 years I have chosen a life which is debt free everything I have I own outright.
If a person is brainwashed to follow current trends by living in a rat race system it is more than likely that this person will never get around to the soul searching you speak about unless he or she can be made to think outside the current box they are living in.
WE CALL THIS THE WAKING PROCESS.
And lastly I am not a preacher on here to give advice and you know what they say about advice....You can take it or leave it.
But I do believe enough in what I am doing to have given all else in my life to try and get the message out.
Can many make such claim?
Peace & hope
Be I do like the way your mind thinks

[edit on 19-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
[edit on 19-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
In many ways I agree with your post as well. Its just that that is the kind of thing that individuals do over the long run. We may not have a long run here.
NWO is here to a large extent and billions live in unbearable conditions. NVM whatever was told SM about what could be coming our way, and the reason this race is not going to be rescued by the galaxy. Of course these things are subject to change, and that change is not only related to our cleansing of our pineal gland and raising our consciousness, and waking up, but also related to how we begin to treat each other by sharing everything.

I also feel there's going to be a war, and have had the same feeling that many do of many many ships filling the skies and people being asked to make choices, a rescue of sorts. There are so many possibilities.

I have had the same dreams.

I have also had dreams of monsters and walking around nude in public... That many people have had and are well documented. These are but dreams and a manifestation of fears.

The whole NWO thing is just what i have explained above. It is a psychological reacting to the splitting in the brain (like a mild form of schizophrenia) In trying for the positive too quickly the mind reacts and creates such fears. That is why people that do to many drugs or have too much religious experience often attach to the NWO conspiracy virus.

How you are inside affects your pineal gland and that is the master of perception. Perception is a reality. For example if you poison yourself you will see the "world" as poisoned. The world though has its own reality much different from your perception.

That is why so many environmentalists smoke and drink...

The aliens or guides come to warn them but they just don't get the message is for them... So that they may plan to have a different outlook on the world.

The fact is we probably are about to go to war... The more people that believe this reality the more it will occur.

I feel US citizens are really pushing this because subconsciously they don't want to take responsibility for the destruction they have done and they want more war because it gives them more money and ego fullfillment. They vote in the president, let him war and then vote in a opposite president and then blame shift.

But hear this. If you believe a war is coming, you are giving your energy to that reality.

The future as your aliens tell you, is created by your thoughts, so if war occurs then it's you that has helped created it., if you give energy to those dreams that is.

The NWO order conspiracy is probably the most destructive mind virus that exists today. It is a variant of the one that took over the German democracy in the 1930's of which created a potential NWO. Thankfully, a lot of people kept rational and fought back and the evil was stopped. Yes, history tells us that it can happen again and by the looks on these pages and what is heard on the streets, it doesn't look good.

If you read Hitler's Mien Kamf, you will see he believed there was a NWO and used it to create a totalitarian state. In the end he became what he was supposedly fighting...

Either he was pure evil and taking advantage of people's fears in order to gain world control and servitude or he had the mind virus that split his conciousness in two where his pineal gland (perception) was telling him he was doing good while in reality he made many millions suffer.

And remember Hitler was nothing without the people that supported him. He was democratically voted in.

It is better to change your language from "We" to "Me"

Because we implies you have some kind of secret knowledge about the fate of human destiny when in fact you only have information about your own destiny.

Try changing all your we's to me's and see how that works.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spacial

i would like to ask what dreams you were refering to in mystiq'a post?

I agree with Sm and you do have a good insight on many things, but, you are not seeing the whole picture; it is not about how, but why;

I wonder also, have you read the entire thread, each post, so you are current with everything that has lead us all to this point?

Just curious since you are a new member here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 2/19/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
All of the destructive cults that have appeared in the last 100 years have all had a common theme.

#1 The world is in imminint danger
#2 The cult has some kind of special knowledge afforded to it that can help. In fact a salvation is only possible through the cult. (usually through a leader who has a special channel to god or aliens or something like that)

We are talking Children of God, The Branch Dividians, Heavens Gate (alien channelers who mass suicided) People's Temple (they so worked themselves up in the conpiracy that they shot a senator and then mass suicided and killed their own children because their leader off course had special knowledge that this is what must be done) Solar Temple etc...

I speak to people in reason. Your thoughts and feelings for a positive future are very good but beware the wolfs that seek to take advantage of your loneliness in the spiritual world.

Above are the indicators to what to look out for.

Unfortunatly fear is just too easy way to control people.

Have good thoughts towards the world and help those around you do the same. Simple.

Don't worry about the bigger picture too much, it is outside of your control. You can fix your own world though and if everyone did that then yes the world would be a better place.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by spacial

I feel US citizens are really pushing this because subconsciously they don't want to take responsibility for the destruction they have done and they want more war because it gives them more money and ego fullfillment. They vote in the president, let him war and then vote in a opposite president and then blame shift.

Umm, I live in the US, and let me tell you. There is the Government (and whoever is attached), and there is US, the citizens...
I don't think it is fair to lump us all together and imply that us citizens agree or even have control over what our government is doing. Many of us despise it, many of us like it (it sucks, I know), and many of us are indifferent.
What you just said is basically the same as me saying that all black people are bad, and that they all have the same agenda. Same as me saying all of the Polish are stupid. Come on. You can't blame a whole group for something only a few of them are responsible for (I mean the government(s), again). That's predjudice.
So please don't blame me or ALL us Americans, or even every Muslim person for this awful war and the travesties that have been and are commited (my mother hates all muslims because of 9/11 and hates all Hindu Indians because "them and their food ""stinks""". I love my mother so much, but I vehemtly disagree with her, and it's thinking like that that could and will do us all in). I mean, if ET's did hypothetically come down and live with us, would we be rascist because THEY looked different? Would we think they ALL abduct and put things up people's butts?And believe me, I am just using these as examples. Sorry if I was offensive with my words.

If you believe a war is coming, you are giving your energy to that reality.

I agree that we create our own reality, but on an individual level. Then it spreads. What is overpowering is overpowering and it seems to be heading towards inevitability.

The future as your aliens tell you, is created by your thoughts, so if war occurs then it's you that has helped created it., if you give energy to those dreams that is.

Uhhh... I don't know about that one...
Some of us can "feel" something is going to happen before it does. And when that something (whatever it may be) happens, it's our fault because we felt it coming?????? You're kidding, right? Lets say I am in a car, and I am just uncomfortable with the driver - for whatever reason. Then I see an 18-wheeler heading towards us - imminently hitting us. The accident is my fault because I had a feeling it was going to happen and was uneasy?
Ok, tell or make the driver stop before the 18-wheeler even comes into view. Well, what if the driver is 7 feet tall and 300 lbs of muscle and just won't listen to me because he wants to do what HE wants to do. Jump out of the car? What if you're in the middle of nowhere? That "impaired" analogy is like us citizens and the government(s) who have their minds set on what they want to do. We can't stop the driver sometimes... And if we jump out (in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night), what do we live on and where do we go?

And how do you know that what SmokingMan has experienced is just mindmade? I'm sure he can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Besides he changed his life, lost alot because of this, and is looked down upon in his area. AND he still sticks to his story and wisdom and hope (SM I know you said you can take care of yourself, but I had to get that in there).
I don't think the man is lying, nor do I think he is delusional. But that's just my opinion.

The NWO order conspiracy is probably the most destructive mind virus that exists today. It is a variant of the one that took over the German democracy in the 1930's of which created a potential NWO. Thankfully, a lot of people kept rational and fought back and the evil was stopped. Yes, history tells us that it can happen again and by the looks on these pages and what is heard on the streets, it doesn't look good.

How can you say the NWO conspirace is the most destructive mind virus? What about cults that trick people into killing? What about terrorism? If the NWO thing isn't real, then it's not real. Until something happens with the "NWO"", you don't/won't see people killing eachother and such. Just people being more cautious and perhaps ready for an event. And like I said, anticipating something is, IMHO way different than turning on the switch.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
@spacial,

Very nice posts, these couple of last ones, clear minded and well grounded. I am happy to find another that perceives things similarly.

I have written before in this thread about the need for people to start taking responsibility for their actions as a first step towards taking responsibility for their thoughts. This would lead towards better understanding of one's mind and ultimately forgiveness of everything and dissolution of Ego, resulting in inner peace (which would externalize into World peace).

Last post you wrote is to me about people choosing to externalizing issues that are really non-existent because everything is internal, in our mind. By externalizing them we create those realities by projecting thoughts that end up resonating with others. When enough of others vibe together it becomes a reality (to us - lately I'm leaning to think everything is an illusion, waking and dreaming world).

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by spacial

i would like to ask what dreams you were refering to in mystiq'a post?

Aircraft filling the skies... about 8 years ago i had them when i moved to a big city. Thousands of them. Have not had them recently, in fact no nightmares.

I was taking drugs around that time Xanax and Extacy in small doses.

I agree with Sm and you do have a good insight on many things, but, you are not seeing the whole picture; it is not about how, but why;

I wonder also, have you read the entire thread, each post, so you are current with everything that has lead us all to this point?

Just curious since you are a new member here.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by the seeker_713g]

Yes and i like the way you think on some parts too and coincidentally enough i also think you are missing some of the bigger picture on the short things i have read.

There's no way i'm going to read this whole thread...

Sorry but the way i look at it i was just asking a few questions... (maybe i have to read it know i've got involved) ANyway you have a conversation in the street and someone walks up half way through, it's not to difficult to involve them and update. I mean its good in long laborious threads because it gives people browsing threads to also get an update...

I think SM is cool too on the few messages i have read but also i like to offer a perspective to you souls to take or leave. Who knows one day you just might appreciate it?

The fact is MAjor Tom needs some ground support in order to know when to come back... and Odysseus was wise enough to tie himself to a mast...

The reality most likely is we are just seeing the bigger picture for ourselves. My main concern is seeing good people with good intentions get caught on destructive paths.

I like to throw in differnt perspectives.

Many different angles to the big picture.

If we really had the bigger picture then we wouldn't be afraid because the universe works in perfection regardless. We would have no need to change things.

This tiny planet will not affect the movement as a whole, let alone the ants that inhabit it.

If we are destined to destruction or destined towards a greater fulfillment then that is already in effect. Our dream, fantasies, desires are just a reflection of that. Some planets will die, some will grow, some are yet to be born. As energy we are all just one anyhow. It makes little difference. Ask the aliens what dimension that is

All we can do is affect our own lives and those directly around us.

A philosophy can be great but also an evil person can just as easily change it to create evil. We need more than philosophy, we need concerted action in our own domains, Changing "our" world.

If you see the world as evil or that governments are secretly trying to control us then that is what you are creating. It's all about creating... What things are you doing to create new realities? Is it working for you? Is your life getting better? Are you becoming closer to those around you? The results speak for themselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have a question. If a skyscraper is on fire and 60 people trapped inside, is it an issue within our minds, and should we all sit down and meditate on how our self enlightenment may continue, or should 911 be called, and all the forces we have at our disposal be used to save those people and put out the fire before it spreads. What exactly about this paradigm is all in your mind. And the kind of spirituality you speak of is making me scratch my head. Are you suggesting spirituality is about service to self over service to others? And that we dont live in a shared reality that needs to be addressed?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Some people do this. Others respect the experiences of others due to already having experiences themselves. Its really that simple for many of us.

I've never had an experience involving aliens or ufo's. I have nothing but respect for the people who have had experiences that choose to brave the skeptics of the world to come forward and relay thier stories. I saw in one of your posts that you have had experiences, have you posted them on ATS? I would like to read about your experience too. IMO, just because I have never had an extraterrestrial encounter, does not mean that they have never happened to someone else.

SmokingMan, thank you for sharing your story, I had some questions but I think most of them have already been asked...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Yes see your points and you misunderstood me in a lot of ways but thats cool. (said things i said that i didn't say and even further, didn't intend to say)

The main point you raised about creating destinies is something i'd like to elaborate on further by way of example.

Say there was this theory (we'll call it theory A) Theory A could or could not be a reality. Now lets say Theory A got passed around and for certain reasons people "attached" themselves to it. Now for them A is a belief, it is no longer a theory. In other words they hold it as truth. Regardless of wether it is "the truth" or not. Once it becomes a belief then it becomes a truth.

When people believe something then they start affecting their realities with their new found "truth" It may be small things like telling others and it may go onto thing by creating their world as if that truth is going to happen.

What i am saying is more people need to change their own worlds rather than trying to save the world as they imagine it to be through their "truths" If everyone just did this simple thing, ironically enough the world would be a much better place.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I have a question. If a skyscraper is on fire and 60 people trapped inside, is it an issue within our minds, and should we all sit down and meditate on how our self enlightenment may continue, or should 911 be called, and all the forces we have at our disposal be used to save those people and put out the fire before it spreads. What exactly about this paradigm is all in your mind. And the kind of spirituality you speak of is making me scratch my head. Are you suggesting spirituality is about service to self over service to others? And that we dont live in a shared reality that needs to be addressed?

If you can't heal yourself, there's no chance you can help others... It is very important. And its all about freedom.. The faith that all people are good and will make the right decisions once fear is taken away. So many governments from Mao to Hitler thought they knew better than their people and had "truths" We cannot progress until every individual makes the change themselves. There is no other way.

Exactly we all share realities. Luckily we live in a society that honors that. We should return the respect. Only when realities become dangerous to others or taking away their liberty or freedom they should be stopped.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spacial

Hey, man. I'm sorry that I misunderstood you and said you said things you didn't.

As far as your reply to me, I do totally agree. People can take theories and make them reality - of course.

But faith is the word here. There have been many theories of life, etc. that have never rang true with me. And I was a very critical person. Had to see it to believe it.
So here I am today, and I have never seen a ufo, an ET, nothing. All I have ever wanted to do was see another life form (benevolent!), but no. Nothing. Not even in my dreams
. But I have felt it all of my life - that there is something out there that cares. I don't need a theory to tell me that.

I think you're an enlightened dude.

I guess agree to disagree?
Peace, dude.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here, here impaired! Yes, let's do move on...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes i've hijacked this thread enough but hopefully added new dimensions...

Let the game continue.

PS Smoking man i dont for once doubt what you are going through is real. My intuition tells me these aliens are part of your psyche and they are trying to warn you about something to do with your health.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Its amazing that an off topic was removed, considering that it was responding to someones supposed on topic discussion of spiritual growth being related to self rather than dealing with the world. This subject is about whether ets will consider us worth saving. And many experiencers have had indications, even a feeling of mission for the times ahead. Now I have to wonder if, the reason my topic was removed is because I consider true spirituality service or helping others, not fine tuning inner vibrations, but rolling up sleeves and helping your neighbor. This world is not a place where free will resides for most of its billions of inhabitance, only for a few. Most live in abject poverty and inhuman conditions. I repeat, an athiest helping others is being more spiritual in my books.

This is about the real world, lacking free will for most, and those who could help and change things are all being lied to by their media and asleep at the wheel.
They don't seem to notice that most of the world is suffering so badly and that most the worlds resources have ended up in the hands of the few. Yet they seem interested in personal spiritual journeys.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That should be a new thread i think the general consensus thinks. Doesn't mean what your saying is not valid. Most people agree with what your saying.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
These people also wanted what you wanted:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I really get confused with your posts. You are countering SM's experience, not that whether it happened, but thinking that none of what is being told is pertaining to the world, and whether or not we will be saved from a dangerous event, whether we're worth saving even, but that he's wrong about this and its just something that pertains to his health, yet your various ideas are on topic.

I'm relaying the things in this world that are about our situation and why ets percieve us to be asleep at the wheel so to speak or primitive, and what it takes to start to be less primitive and more worthy of saving, but you think it should have its own thread.
No, its about this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join