It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I guess.... the most important aspect of reading any threat that someone claims to have been in contact with another being is to know that they can be lying and if so.. well so be it.. There waste of time really being here and fooling people and getting a kick out of it.

Think deep down we all know that we can only live by our own experiences in life and believe only in the truth that we experience and know inately.

For me someone elses experience is nice to read, but ultimatley its their experience real or not. Its external from me and I have to go ahead and create and have my own realisations and my own experiences of other beings interacting with me and spiritual awakenings that will allow me to fully understand or just be at one with myself.

Ill always be open to people who claim they have spoke to others..
It is a pitty that everything you have said has been a little vague and the same info that you can find on all the internet sites (I can see how others might think that this incounter you had you might be making up)

Maybe this experience was meant just to settle your own mind and the sharing of this information is irrelevant. It was your own spiritual awakening and interaction with a Pleiadian.

Did she ask you to share this knowledge with others?

and.... how do you now feel after this experience? Has it changed you? What did you believe in before?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I was shown last night that a great deal of people are going thru a great deal of effort to hide and distort the truth
I was also told that are foods and liquid have been altered to keep the masses in a submissived state of operational robots
she also asked me when was the last time I saw a real new-worthy story I had to admit that here in France we dont get news any more only stories about heiress and movies stars and the war on terror
She told me the War on terror keeps people scared and scared people dont ask to many question.
My three cats are very good judges of people they even bolt from most of my friends

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Maybe you should go out and buy some books to do with the Pleiadians. You can get them from websites off the internet. Look up Barbra Hand Clow and Barbara Marciniak on the internet, they talk of what you are saying.. there are many books that you can read that say excatly what you are talking about. x

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
misuneko

my message is only for the ones who believe my experience last night has left me enlighten and unafraid of death but I am not a person of faith.

My head still aches but the hundred of images in it are worth the pain.

I know what my mission in life is now and will spent all my time getting the message out there

I dont really worry about those laughing at my postings and I too would have laugh at them before my encounter last night I believe I was chosen because I was a sceptic too

only time will prove me right I guess

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I am interested if you have read any information on the Pleiadians? I am guessing that you might want to now that you have had this experience. There are many people who are in contact with them and channel them daily. Maybe you would like to connect with these people and share your life path in sharing this information.

Im guessing from Skepit to believer is a bit of a shock to your system.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
yes billy meyer comes to mind she mentioned him but said that his inner crowd have lost there way

I just did some searchs he lives down the road in switzerland will try and contact him direct.

the calamity forcast is not set in concret the earth may survive it but our population would be greatly reduced at best we would number only slighty over 100 millions
the exodes is insurance should the worst happen.

For the non believer maybe you should do some searches on how much has been spent on new telescope site and satilites in the last few years.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just a thought..

YOu know how you were a skeptic before you had your experience..i am wondering how you are going to go about spreading your word of your experience and help?

Seems there is a fine line between getting Laughs and getting recognition.

Hope it goes well for you though. I think i stick with my belief of the only way that someone else is going to believe is if they have an experience themselves or go within and meditate on it for a looong long time. Or the Pleiadians show themselves in mass contact all at the same time to the people.

I dont think its 100% believing in the Pleiadians or whoever is out there.. its more about the way we see ourselves and the way we conduct ourselves and connect with others that we need to start changing... If i had an encounter with beings from elsewhere.. i would want to spread the word of changing yourself for the better and becoming more at one with the world and its people. What the Pleiadians say is to do just that. Love and open yourself to possibilities that exsist and find your own truth within.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Friend, you will get some flak over this post, but know this, I too am aware of this, and a lot of others are too. I guess some are more sensitive than others? I don't know, but this is my info also.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It's a sure fire way of getting even less respect to mention Billy Meier (Meyer was a baseball player). He, and his story, have been comprehensively destroyed. Pity really, as he was good at what he did and it was enjoyable, and did it with some panache. Unlike some.

the calamity forcast is not set in concret the earth may survive it but our population would be greatly reduced at best we would number only slighty over 100 millions
the exodes is insurance should the worst happen.

Wouldn't it be great if the Pleiadans actualy presented someone with a prediction that came true, without the prerequisite escape clause of "it may not happen"? I, for one, would be of a less skeptical leaning if they did that one, simple thing. Have they ever done this?

For the non believer maybe you should do some searches on how much has been spent on new telescope site and satilites in the last few years

What has the study of space to do with this? We've been exploring space by telescopes for centuries, and continue to update them as new technology becomes available. This is a logical step. How would you explain your statement; are you insinuating something by it? If so, why be so vague?
If you know something, as you have stated in the original post, then tell us. If you tell me something that is challenging to my world view, and as you are dealing with an extraterrestrial species I would expect this to be something relatively simple, then again, I would listen to you with some interest.

I would also like to know how this has affected you on a personal scale.

How has your everyday existence altered now you have intimate knowledge of a subject that occupies the minds of both church and state, scientist and subject?

What intellectual changes have you been forced to accept?

If you have a religion, or are from a family that followed a faith, how do you equate your experience with your church's creed?

How has your family reacted to this visitation? How did you broach the subject? What was their reaction?

How have your friends reacted?

Have you related it to your work colleagues?

If you have not told anyone bar members of ATS, are you concerned about ridicule? If not, how will you cope when your story reaches the public domain?

Why did you automatically accept the authority of your visitor, and her message? Would it not be prudent to have questioned her at great length before posting her (repetetive) communication? And if you did this, what did you ask her?

Did you not consider the possibility that the Pleiadians are lying?

Have you ever heard of the Trojan Horse?

Will you reply to any of my questions?
Wait, I'll answer that. No.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Interesting account. Thank you for sharing.
Did she seem to have a glow or radiance about her at all?
Did she say how they were choosing people?
Did she say where the ships would be?
12 ships and 10,000 people each is only a handful of life on earth..
Did she say who the others made the agreement with?
Did she say where they were taking the 120,000 people they are rescuing on these ships?

Thanks for answering what you can.
oh and welcome to ATS.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Friend, you will get some flak over this post, but know this, I too am aware of this, and a lot of others are too. I guess some are more sensitive than others? I don't know, but this is my info also.

Please feel free to enlighten us as to how you can corroborate smokingman2006s story. This kind of sombre, knowing nod to the struggle for his plight to be believed does nothing to convert the disbeliever.
I may come across as a dyed-in-the-wool skeptic, but I will be interested in anyone who can portray their "encounters" with style, humour, deep understanding and gravitas.

As yet, noone has.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I don’t think Autowrench in this post is trying to convert the disbeliever?Why do we need to try and convert people to believe in someone elses experiences?

Only the disbeliever has the ability to change their own mind. Searching externally for proof and obtaining it doesn’t necessary make the disbeliever a believer automatically.

It takes a person to question themselves their own lives, their beliefs of their own existence, reasoning’s etc to come to terms with their own perception of reality.

If you want a story that has gravitas and humour and the other adjectives there are plenty of good books out there to read fiction or non – fiction.

I don’t think the Pleiadians always go to great storytellers to tell their messages too.. I could be wrong however?

Maybe if ATS has a section for ATS - "pro copy only members" then that would bring better quality of reading perhaps.. lol

Think its more about sharing info than entertainment.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
From what I am told as this mass gets closer and passes between our sun and mars the will be major disruption on the Earth surface
this mass is eight time our earth size

not even the Alien can predict our final outcome this event has happened many times before at about 3500 years apart and each time there has been serious
damage on our surface.

I have been told that thru out history alien have always help us when they could but do not get envolved in our every disputes.

As for telling anyone I know about my experience last night I have not yet but will once I understand more
As for changing me it has I will quit my job and make this my mission in live

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Just make sure you do not spread fear.. as what you are saying seems to be a lot of fear within it and thats going to do no one any good... im sure that the Pleiadians do not want this.

When you spread your messages.. make sure you research what the Pleiadians are about what they are like and how they teach people.

Maybe its better that you take time to work out how you are going to do all this before quiting your job. Seems like you need to get some perspective and understanding to what direction you should take with this encounter.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In the end it always comes down to almost the same story.. A big mass coming here and disrupting the earth.. Now there are two ways to look at this.

1) Someone made it up, and the rest followed and spreaded it, thus making it false.

2) That story independently was told and spread to different people (by whom is not important), which can not make it a coincidence and thus making it true.

I tend to lean more to 2 than 1, but i can't know for sure.. One thing though, when i read his post, in first instance, i believed it. When i came to read a few posts later, where people were making up stuff, i kinda instantly knew from the first two lines that it was made up. I don't know how or why.. It's like some kind of sixth sense or something? Or mayB wishful thinking. I don't know..

If you believe Alex Collier, the pleaidians have a past here and are attached to this planet, so mayB that's why they care in a way.. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

I don't know about Alex, I believe that he is being honest about what he has been told, I just don't know how much truth was in the information he was given... I do however trust in ancient petroglyphs and Native American legends that also tell us that the Peiadeans have helped us before and are returning at some point to help us again.

This actually flows with their legends quite fluidly. We are approaching the time of their return as was described long ago. Most of the precursors have come to pass.. not much remains but the return itself.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
did she have nice feet?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
From what I am told as this mass gets closer and passes between our sun and mars the will be major disruption on the Earth surface
this mass is eight time our earth size

not even the Alien can predict our final outcome this event has happened many times before at about 3500 years apart

Welcome to ATS

smokingman2006 I dont mean to be rude but the story you are telling us is exactly the same as the nibiru MYTH which I kinda find hard to believe, is there anyway you could prove what you say is true? storys like these are getting harder and harder to believe due to the recent influx of trolls

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

You say "MYTH" in a way that you;re trying to say it's and "utter crappy belief system". Let me ask you this? What is the difference between history and myth? Why are some things classified history and others myth?? What does myth actually mean??

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
true or false. who cares? we either suffer and die or not. sounds like we cant stop the destruction,

on top of that either we are chosen out of those 10,000's or we get left behind. either way we have no choice. its not like going to the Jiffy mart and choosing between a MudPie and a Milky Way Bar. Were either dead or not. drink up and enjoy life best you can.

But its gonna be REEEEAAALLL funny if nothing happens, no nibiru, no world changes. THEN theres gonna be a LOT of people who feel totally HOAXEDandlike FOOLS.

I personally think i deserve to be saved, but i think i had a better chance of winning the local lottery, which i have never won. Id be a perfect candidate, but the onlu alien/UFO contact ive had was silent disks that wer OBVIOUSLY military test ships, because they were wobbling like someone trying to learn to ride a bicycle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join