It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Love how more info is given only after it's been asked for. On another note, why would she have chosen you of all people? I'm sure these beings don't go around gossiping with everyone about these things, thus them trying to keep it secret.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks smokingman2006 for the contribution.

Its good to hear that some other intelligent life in this galaxy cares about humanity and our survival.

I got a few questions for you though about the aliens and the future.

1) What kind of war will happen? Nuclear War?

2) If the terrible occurs, war, or something, where most of humanity dies and they take the some hundred thousand humans, is that equivalent to the Biblical Rapture?

3) Is 2012 the end of the world?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

You're not alone. Be willing to let go of what you love most. This is the only way the transition is achieved without resistance. Beware of the media and movies. The plan is thorough and elaborate to deceive. Be aware of the opposition and their capabilities. Save your own soul and meet us all on the other-side. Some must endure greatly to fully grasp the truth. Guide by being guided. Lead by following. Let on like nothing is happening. The change will come from within all of us and is already occurring. The prime creator is not foolish, but we are. The Way.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

hehe
fetish????
they can be cute though...but you need the rest too.... ok that's it..wait no i would feel bad not posting a bout the actual topic.
i think...i believe him.
i have a good BS metre too but im not positive. i would say 70 percent believe 30 percent don't.
thanks for sharing though!!!
parles vous français?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thing is that if **** will hit the fan, aka a world war or massive "natural" disaster start, "everybody" will be taken by surprise, but quite honestly there are tons of sources and plain observation from an active and interested individual will see that if any of these things happen (wars, disasters, even aliens) they were long awaited. They should be of no surprise for an informed person.

I knew since the day I was born that I will witness massive shifts on our planet, and these can take all shapes, social, economical, political. That pushed me to search for clues, and I found tons. It's only a question of "Do you want to know?" or not.

It's plain obvious that our way of life is unsustainable, the question is when the system will break and collapse. With it, many people too.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If you see her again smokingman give her my regards and tell her I'm waiting for a chat with her. London UK Surrey area at about 9pm would make it ok for me to see her...

Nothing smutty I might add.
Justa chat about life and the times etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Her name is Amizarac
And she told me that this mass will visable for all to see with the naked eye by next years and that it will look like a second sun by 2011

She also said a much larger war will be raging on Earth during this period to keep the mass distracted again .

In what direction is this "mass"...? Can you take a picture of your alien friend? Also, I would love to have some contact with a tall, amazonian-esque blonde that doesn't speak English. Actually, I LOVE redheads...find out if she has a friend...

I don't discount your encounter, but you are going to need a bit more substance to your story brother...

Peace!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
so they plan to save 12000 out of a pupulation of > 6 billion , can i say futile gesture ?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
so they plan to save 12000 out of a pupulation of > 6 billion , can i say futile gesture ?

can you say 'breeding stock'? at least with 120,000 people there's enough of a genepool to make sure that the race doens't turn into a race of stumpy, warty greedy , selfish people..... Hang on we're that already , apart from me NOT being warty and stumpy.... or greedy or selfish. I am a matyr to niceness....

Besides therea apparently 'billions' of humans out in space so the 120,000 is enough people to carry on the culture of Earth.. But surely they can catch our TV waves as they float though space. thats all the culture this world is made of anyways..

If the 'aliens' are concerned about us , surely in the 4 odd years before the 'event' happens , can't they evacuate the whole world to a safe location? they apparently have enough ship's and enough time to do it? Or do they feel that the 'evilness' (for lack of a better word) that we Earth humans have may spread to the rest of the human cultures out in space?
So its better to evac the 'not so evil' and leave the rest to whatever fates the 'Gods' have decided?.

[edit on 15/9/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
www.skyandtelescope.com...

Hubble finds a mystery object.

Maybe this is the mass object that TC is referring to?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

also the the Pleiadians groups on earth have being corupted as have most government

Sounds like the Earthlings are more powerful then these visitors. They hang around Earth and become corrupted. Could be that they are being sucked into this terrible place that they are predicted to be saving.

Edit: Contrary to popular belief, evil will win.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Tell her to come and visit me. I'd like to meet her too.

And thanks for posting even though it was inevitable that you would be mocked. I think it's significant that your cats liked her.

How did she exit after talking to you? Did she walk into the woods or just disappear?

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Devin Townsend

please read how far away it is

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hi

Last night contact was made with me

if you are expecting me to say my contact was a little grey man I will surprise you by saying she was a glowing blond hair female that had a amazon look about her.
Let me get this right. You say you made contact, and that it was a female, who had an amazon look about her......that she looked like a Jungle located in South America. Now that is weird. Are you from the United States, because if this female that looked like a jungle located in South America, has illegally crossed into the States, then your assertion that she was in Fact an Alien Female with an Amazon look about her holds alot of water. Quite frankly I can't see how this thread will be debunked.
Just to many facts.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
mistake post

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Hi

Last night contact was made with me

if you are expecting me to say my contact was a little grey man I will surprise you by saying she was a glowing blond hair female that had a amazon look about her.
Let me get this right. You say you made contact, and that it was a female, who had an amazon look about her......that she looked like a Jungle located in South America. Now that is weird. Are you from the United States, because if this female that looked like a jungle located in South America, has illegally crossed into the States, then your assertion that she was in Fact an Alien Female with an Amazon look about her holds alot of water. Quite frankly I can't see how this thread will be debunked.
Just to many facts.

you donut.....
When he says " she had an Amazon look about her" he meant she looked slightly muscular almost like a Valyrie warrior woman but not as well built and almost like a Eva Longoria Latin look but with blonde hair.

Actually she would looked like what people would think A Valkyrie Warrior Woman looks like,(without the armour and sword) as apparently the 'Pleidesians'
are supposed to look 'Nordic' - think Swedish looking Woman with lighty built muscularture...

But I can see your point of humor in what you said..

I for one would LOVE to meet someone like this providing A: she Was a Nordic 'Alien' and B: it wouldn't matter to me if the Nordic was male or female as I would like to talk to them anyway.

[edit on 15/9/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Who will they save? Who are these chosen ones? And what are the criterial for 1 person from every continent?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join