It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Of course there is a possibility they're working for the annanuki. He needs to ask them more and question them a bit more.

yes I think this has to be taken seriously because they are not really telling us anything thats helped have they. SM needs to question them a little as we really dont know anything about them. We have to be careful not to grant them a mini god label and just not question them about anything. he needs to question them why this star did not appear Im not sure if hes posted their reason for this has he?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I don't know if you are right or wrong about their intentions, or what they realy are. It's hard to see the motives when beings are much more advanced in their thinking than we are. Kinda hard to outsmart someone who is smarter than you.
Then again motives that may seem bad could be of good intent. And even then, is that good intent good for you? You can never be sure.

Tough love is sometimes needed, but always be cautious.
Them showing up when you're unappy and lecturing you about it does strike me as helping, but i really don't know.

You need to find a way to see the truth, unbiased.

Have you ever asked them why?

[edit on 16/5/09 by locster]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

Have you ever asked them why?

No fear in their presence is a problem for me. These things are just so much more advanced than us how can we really know what to do.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

More advanced does not mean more powerfull.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster

More advanced does not mean more powerfull.

I like that, thats a powerfull statement in its self.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm not that educated on all the different species that visit or call Earth home. But I have read about the benevolent reptilian race that was here prior to humans. They moved underground forever ago.

If they stay with you at a higher vibration, I wonder about that... hmm interesting stuff going on everywhere.

I dunno. I like the gfl message, feels right to me. We all have our comfort levels.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Smokingman, can you go into how exactly you talk to these beings?

Is it just your experiences on a substance or something? I talk to "enities" that way all the time, the problem you'll have is you won't see any connections to sober real life that way. So mabye it's best if you keep that stuff to yourself? I mean, I know what The Gray Area means, I've been coming to this site for years but mabye go to a drug website for that.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Though I've been told that there most lizzies are cool, the ones living below the surface here have been reported in disclosures to be working with the militia and I've read lots of scary stories about them. The aborigionals of new zealand have legends of going down into the underground worlds where they live with advanced technology and rule the world of mankind, so they would be a part of the annanuki. The Great Pyramid points to both Orion and Sirius. While I'm not a specist and feel that many different races would enhance and enrich the universe, postive ets would know that we would be very alarmed by a forced encounter with reptilians and they wouldn't just do this without a cooperative coordinated effort hopefully with nordics. Perhaps theres exceptions, but that would be my opinion.

Also, if we really have races living below the surface of this planet as are so often reported, not just home away from home bases, but permanent abodes, we really need to consider granting amnesty to all people, from our own black ops and militia and leaders, as well as to all species that co-exist on this planet, and would work on behalf of peaceful co-existence, equality and freedom.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

What if nothing is fake, but just realized on another dimension or reality.
So therefore it is all relevant and simultaneously irrelevant?
Just asking.

cindymars, that's what concerns me perhaps more than I like to admit.

In a certain strand of western philosophy and esoteric thought (hermeticism), simply the act of thinking of something is the same as creating it in reality, not necessarily this reality on this planet.

It means in effect that no thought can be dismissed as unreal, and also that every thought that everyone has ever had has happened, exactly as they imagined.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by undermind]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I should do more research, but I read the lacerta files and was fairly intrigued, although it could have been a good hoax. The interviewee was a so called reptilian from inner earth. The conversation led me to believe they are benevolent. But then again, so many are manipulating us now, one can never be sure.

I like the idea of the alien base over in the middle east. Sounds like a real welcoming gesture... translation, hospitality and all. We can all hope it doesn't turn out to be a meeting place for all the malevolent beings to get together and plan our ultimate demise ... oh, wait, they've already got that plan

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Where they were reported to be building that base? Theres a thread today about how it may be the most important country in the world practically. What bothers me enormously is that its under a right winged facist rule. So if ets really visit and give that country credibility by their presence, I will really be questioning the nature of these non-terrans. They're not the watchers/keepers and the positive ones I expect to help free us. I'd be standing outside giving them all a piece of my mind instead of just asking for help.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yea, I read that thread and as it sinks in, the oddness is bothersome... I agree. One poster worries it'll end up being for the greys, and not the good ones.. I have visions of a place I read about in a Larry Niven novel, a bustling center of activity with many species intermingling peacefully... enjoying each others company. One can hope.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

yes I think this has to be taken seriously because they are not really telling us anything thats helped have they.

If you wish to accept that smokingman2006 actually is undergoing some kind of contact, then I think that you are asking the right questions.

So far, all we have had from the OP are messages carefully designed to reinforce the immensely downbeat concept that we, as a species, are weak of mind and that have been easily lead down the path of an grim agenda created by unscrupulous, shadowy individuals, the ultimate goal of which is purely for their own benefit.

Some of that may well be true, some may be gross exaggeration. Either way, even if you believe the hype/propaganda/facts, we do seem to have hit an impasse in our development. Wars and threats of wars abound, pandemics are announced, and money is scarce. So we know all’s not well.

And yes, being told this time and again is not in itself helpful. So why keep on doing it?

This from smokingman2006’s first post in three weeks; no new information, just another piece of reinforcing rhetoric about just how rubbish we really are:

I have spent the last three week in some of the poorest country on this planet and at times have felt ashame to be part of the human race.

The misery and hardship I have seem again reinforces my alien contact story that something in really wrong with the system we humans have come to live by.
many are born into a life of misery & hardship while an elite few reap the
rewards while raping our planet and people.
we are programme to believe that its a dog eat dog world and now except this as the norm in our way of living.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There, now doesn’t that make you feel “ashamed” to be human? That’s what it’s meant to do.

Are we really reading “Amizarac’s” words here; her latest piece of enlightenment for a troubled species? If we are, then the question really should be asked as to why she has insisted, or even suggested, to smokingman2006 that we need to be told yet again that we’ve all screwed up.

Or is the above quote just a top up for the mutual guilt-trip we are all supposed to be experiencing now because of his “alien contact”, the effects of which which may well have abated while he’s been away?

Goodness knows we don’t want to begin thinking positively for ourselves, do we?

It’s far more beneficial for the furtherance of an agenda to be told and believe that you’re still getting it wrong. That way the agenda maintains control.

SM needs to question them a little as we really dont know anything about them.

And what better a situation for “Amizarac” and “Orzmel” to be in? Being reticent in your manner even as you tell of deeds of exciting intergalactic diplomacy etc, whilst promoting a seemingly benevolent plan, all at the same time maintaining the trappings of a glamorous existence, make them out to be extremely attractive saviours. They must have a really good team of image consultants, because, and as you’ve already hinted:

We have to be careful not to grant them a mini god label and just not question them about anything.

That, I believe, has already happened.

It’s not beyond the bounds of reason that smokingman2006’s supposed “contacts” are being viewed, by some, as something other than another species of human – more like near divine personages. The sort of language employed when some posters speak of them is extremely reverential; once again, a manifestation of the cargo-cult mentality. And this only furthers the hold their “message” has on specific intellects.

he needs to question them why this star did not appear Im not sure if hes posted their reason for this has he?

We all deserve to know, but more importantly, we need to know why smokingman2006 can continually post prophecies that fail to come true, and give promises that fail to be upheld. (Some of us remember him saying that he’d slip away quietly if his “brown dwarf” didn’t appear.)

And him saying ‘I don’t know why’ is no answer; if he really is having contact, and actually relaying their messages, then he needs to review his position as their messenger.

How long can anyone honestly continue to perform a task that is patently nothing more than passing on false information before they realise that they are being used?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

We have to be careful not to grant them a mini god label and just not question them about anything.

That, I believe, has already happened.

I do not see these aliens as gods, and I would ask everyone else not to elevate them to god being status. No alien is a god and this is something I always try to remember.

How long can anyone honestly continue to perform a task that is patently nothing more than passing on false information before they realise that they are being used?

I have yet to see a genuine alien visitation that does not have some alternative agenda. I cant think of any alien visit/message/channel that has proved of good use to humans. can any body else? If I were SM I would seriously start to ask if I was being used in some grand plot here. I was contacted by astral entities once (not aliens) with messages of this that and what ever, it took me a year to work out they were lying to me. They told me stuff, OMG Im so glad I didnt start telling everyone as they were using me to gain access to 3D energies. Yes SM you need to sit down and ask yourself WHAT they have given you in this experience. maybe your aliens are astral entities similar to the ones that latched onto my energies last year. Do you feel tied to these aliens? Are they taking your energy? Do they visit you in your sleep and make demands on your spirit? Im just trying to help here but if they really are aliens who wish to help the human race why have they not told us anything of hope yet?

ask yourself SM have these aliens been good to you, or do they just use you as a portal and take from you? True aliens of the light I would imagine just fill you with love and light, they have no agendas, no time tables or demands. If anything starts putting demands on its knowledge run away. Love, light and peace should be given freely between beings and never should any lies or made up stories come from a light being.

Have they ever put demands on you SM? be it that you have to behave in a certain way, say things to us that you sometimes have questioned yourself but still felt they know best so told us anyway? Have you ever questioned them to their faces?

remember we are all your friends here, we want the best for all of us in this story. Ive been led astray by entities I know how they easily do it.

Much love and light SM

MG

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I do not see these aliens as gods, and I would ask everyone else not to elevate them to god being status. No alien is a god and this is something I always try to remember.

Von Däniken may well disagree with you, as might several others…but that’s for another thread.

It would be very difficult for some people not to look upon alien visitors as anything other than superhuman/immortal, even if those visitors insisted otherwise. Think how you would react to an audience with a great and respected human personage whom you admire beyond all others, then imagine that feeling ramped up twenty-fold. Add in near miraculous technology and a physical appearance that is heavily suggestive of the western image of deity and angels, and you’ll have a sure-fire recipe for worship.

Heck, even the Ashtar Command have Jesus as one of their leaders.

I have yet to see a genuine alien visitation that does not have some alternative agenda. I cant think of any alien visit/message/channel that has proved of good use to humans.

Even down to this – alleged – one? Interesting.

If I were SM I would seriously start to ask if I was being used in some grand plot here.

If I were smokingman2006, I’d be seriously questioning the source of my messages too. For whatever reason they were produced, and considering the grandiose and incredible heritage they purportedly sprung from, their content seems to be doing little but dividing people, and allowing these divisions to increase between differing opinions.

If that’s the case, then it’s not very well thought out, is it?

Even if we are all talking about the same subject (alien contact) because of this thread (and I don’t believe that was the intention), then we have to remember that we have already been talking about it widely since 1947. So what’s been gained by us gathering to read this installment, apart from having it reconfirmed because of it that certain people exhibit little trust of healthy skepticism and that intolerance is alive and well in ufology?

Perhaps that’s the point, who knows? Are “they” telling us that they know Ufology is a massively divided subject?

Could that be the point to all these confusing “channellings” and “messages”; to indicate in some strange way to us that they know we are divided, and we really shouldn’t be?

Think on this; surely “they” would have done sufficient research to have realised that there are a huge amount of viewpoints to be had on the subject. So, if it was the case that they knew smokingman2006’s message would create even more friction, then we have to ask; to what end was his message designed? Is separation the real agenda here, or is it simply a case that his “contacts” – and their message – have failed to grasp the real needs and focus of the forum within which they were delivered?

And we have to ask this of “advanced” – assumedly intellectually advanced - beings? That doesn’t make sense.

Perhaps smokingman2006 has missed the point of his contact, as the point was incredibly vague after all and not designed to be seen by him. Not his fault, never was, never will be. He is the victim.

Perhaps the whole gist of this - and other - messages, is that we, the UFO, community, have to sort out our differences because when it all eventually becomes very real, there has to be a concerted level of expertise available outside of official sources, so the truth can be told?

This is all supposition I know, but can we ask; is that what we’re being told?

Have they ever put demands on you SM? be it that you have to behave in a certain way, say things to us that you sometimes have questioned yourself but still felt they know best so told us anyway? Have you ever questioned them to their faces?

From those very pertinent questions, a question springs to mind, one which I’ll ask smokingman2006 directly, but hope that someone else will ask it also if he chooses to ignore me:

smokingman2006, did “Amizarac” tell you to post your message on ATS, or was it your choice? And if possible, can we know her reaction to what has happened so far?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by Beamish

It would be very difficult for some people not to look upon alien visitors as anything other than superhuman/immortal, even if those visitors insisted otherwise.
Heck, even the Ashtar Command have Jesus as one of their leaders.

Superhuman maybe but Id still not see any other being as a God. It isnt a God how can it be, its just an advanced being, nothing more.

You ARE joking arnt you!! The Ashtar command does not have Jesus as one of its leaders?? No way!! Commander Jesus? Thats just stupid. I did not know that.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

MG I don't know about the Ashtar Command but The Atherian Society believes Jesus is on a space ship orbiting the Earth. Whatever floats their boats.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ashtar Command? Though I think this is primarily a Nazi creation, akin to the Krill stuff, I have read something somewhere linking them to Sirius of all places.
As an experiencer, I really don't get religious messages to pass on. And it really feels like a military, well cordinated effort by many species that behave cooperatively and treat each other decently. I can't emphasize that enough.
This whole religious spin is something to either discredit ufology or is put out for control by Enkiites.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i dont really believe it but what you say about how she looked it could be a nordic alien like they are called

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
This whole religious spin is something to either discredit ufology or is put out for control by Enkiites.

Exactly, ever since the beginning it is used to discredit, manipulate and to confuse. From different angles.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join