It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster

Originally posted by mystiq
This whole religious spin is something to either discredit ufology or is put out for control by Enkiites.

Exactly, ever since the beginning it is used to discredit, manipulate and to confuse. From different angles.

Very good point and Im sure your right. The fact that people actually believe Jesus is in a UFO orbiting the Earth is mad. I did read recently that when he rose from his tomb he was taken in a space ship and that on the cross the aliens had placed him in a false coma to appear dead. he was then placed in some suspended animation for his soul frequency to be felt by his alien race...all very wierd stuff. Religion and UFOlogy seem to be mixed all the time and it just hides the true facts.

I still believe most of these new age space alien saviours will become religions in the next 50 years. Im sure most of B goodchilds hard core followers see that as their religion if they were honest with themselves, really honest with themselves.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This whole religious spin is something to either discredit ufology or is put out for control by Enkiites.

Exactly, ever since the beginning it is used to discredit, manipulate and to confuse. From different angles.

True that! Different angles and angels as well.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Ashtar Command? Though I think this is primarily a Nazi creation, akin to the Krill stuff, I have read something somewhere linking them to Sirius of all places.
As an experiencer, I really don't get religious messages to pass on. And it really feels like a military, well cordinated effort by many species that behave cooperatively and treat each other decently. I can't emphasize that enough.

Sorry I coulnt resist putting the Ashtar commands 1977 message up!

www.strangeattractor.co.uk...

Its worth a viewing !!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Indeed. That made me smile. You have to take in account the levels of understanding. When you read about religions the common things that could be understood as wonders or magic could simply be technology misunderstood.

That's the big thing about researching, understanding and experiencing the unknown. No frame of reference often leads to misenterpetations. I believe it to be that simple. Thats why i stress the importance of intentions.
You can never be sure, because you can never understand it without the help of those who do. But what are their true intentions. It's a catch 22 on a cosmic level.

I long for the eureka moment

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I looked at 2 seconds of that Ashtar commands vid and stopped it.
Don't you recognise that guy clothed in white?
His forehead? Think hard.

The best thing you got is your intuition. A "bad vibe" is called that for a reason.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Indeed. That made me smile. You have to take in account the levels of understanding. When you read about religions the common things that could be understood as wonders or magic could simply be technology misunderstood.

That's the big thing about researching, understanding and experiencing the unknown. No frame of reference often leads to misenterpetations. I believe it to be that simple. Thats why i stress the importance of intentions.
You can never be sure, because you can never understand it without the help of those who do. But what are their true intentions. It's a catch 22 on a cosmic level.

I long for the eureka moment

However my friend, whom are those that you mention above that you believe possess some understanding greater than your own?
At the temple at Delphi is inscribed "Man know thy self". Not "Man find out who you are from some beings you think are greater".

Edited to add:
Whoever had that carved at the temple also not greater than we but insightful,IMO.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

That's exactly what i ment. Great minds think alike

Indeed knowing yourself is the key. Wich is IMHO the reconnection to your true self. A greater understanding. No more filters. The eureka moment.

[edit on 19/5/09 by locster]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I looked at 2 seconds of that Ashtar commands vid and stopped it.
Don't you recognise that guy clothed in white?
His forehead? Think hard.

The best thing you got is your intuition. A "bad vibe" is called that for a reason.

I kinda posted that as a joke , note I said I cant resist posting this...

sorry English humour not everyone gets it!! I put this is worth a viewing

( meaning NOT!!)

Im 99% sure its a fake

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
smokingman2006, you gots such an American accent all through your posts for someone from France. isnt Great Britain closer to you, even culturally? also you make typical American mistakes that foreigners avoid. syntax- wise foreigners always sound a bit off, but never when it comes to orthography.

Americans love writing like this, for example:

"i am concern"

"an girl"

strangers will avoid them, since they are taught to adhere strictly to the rules of grammar and in the first case- "i am concern"- they read it from the book first and it`s "concerned" for them. natives hear it first thus it`s "concern".

there are many other things i could point out, but i am kind of lazy...on top of that who`s got time to read all of that?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
[edit on 20-5-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You ARE joking arnt you!! The Ashtar command does not have Jesus as one of its leaders?? No way!! Commander Jesus? Thats just stupid. I did not know that.

reply to post by mystiq

Sorry ladies, but to some, ufology is already a religion. Don’t believe me? My emphasis added to the following examples:

THE ASHTAR COMMAND is a Brotherhood of Light under the spiritual leadership of Prince Sananda, Jesus the Christ.

www.luisprada.com...

Within this temple members gather, not only to find sanctuary from the outside world, but to also recognize Lord Sanada for his love and service to our planet. He lived on Earth two thousand years ago as Jesus Christ, and he continues to help humanity in the awakening process alongside the Ashtar Command. May the Lord Sananda bless you each time you visit this temple, and may he help you in your own awakening.

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

All from this site:

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

More here, where you can read a message from the Arch Angel Gabriel himself:

www.sanandaseagles.com...

Etc, etc, etc…

If you bother to read their literature, you’ll quickly appreciate that it is all laced with a profoundly religious quality. And I’m sorry to say, that tone has crept into this thread too.

I’m not pointing fingers, blaming the AC directly for this (though some of this thread’s readers could well be members), or saying that smokingman2006 has intended this to happen, but am simply indicating that some people will happily check their intellect at the door when reading messages of salvation and therefore go onto believe, or convince themselves, that they are dealing with divine personages.

It’s a human trait to look to the skies for help, after all…

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Dear Readers & Posters

I have been back a week now and have had no further visits from either Amizarac or Orzeml.

So in this time I have been lurking on this board reading the postings and gathering my thoughts.

This whole experience has taken me far both physically and mentally and has totally change my outlook on life in general.

I have come to the conclusion that the many Alien races who visit our planet all have different agenda in how we should conduct ourselves this leads to them trying to prod us along into the right direction by them contacting certain humans and giving us so called guidance over the many of thousand of years.

The main problem is that most give conflicting messages and further harm us as a race.

Look at me a few month ago I was ready to shave my head , put on a scarlet robe and preach about our energy source or Soul and the importance of the collective conscious.( Sheesh)

My travels for answers have brought me many more questions than answers but a few surprises too.

I once said that our race was corrupt to the core and self serving in this I am wrong and have seen the better side of the human race in some of the worst areas around.

I visited local markets and villages in remote jungle area of Indonesia recently the misery,sickness and poverty
I encountered was mind bogging to say the least but take away the misery those people I met and spent time with where honest and decent people I felt safer there than in Paris or Rome for that matter and I left thousand of dollars in camera equipment in plain sight on the back seat of my car nothing was stolen.

Apart for a few beggars who where doing their best to survive these poor people did there very best with very little in very bad conditions most where proud an unbroken.
There I came to the conclusion that at this very level our race is still very pure and un corrupted in greater numbers than in western system.

Another thing I notice while in Africa last month was that the biggest problem on that continent is not black or white as I had assume but tribalism between the many clans in and out of power.
Trying to archive the western dream of making as much money as possible regardless of the human cost.

To Finish up for today yes my Alien Experience was very real to me what was the point of it? I still do not know.
Do I trust my contacts? Not sure any longer~ ~ ~
Not sure right now if I will keep posting even if contact with my friend resumes.
Many thanks to all posters & readers , who have followed this journey with me
Health , Peace & Light SM

[edit on 20-5-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by marsvolta

I already explain early in the thread that I spent many of my younger years in english speaking countries.

To Beamish I take my hat of to you for staying on this thread from page 1 and giving it further balance and helping me question my inner voices.

Peace & health
SM

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

HI

Nice to hear from you. This thread is different because most see it is a journey and that you have not come on hear to post a lie. I understand if you dont post anymore but I hope you see most enjoy your posts.
It is clear this has been a life changing experience for you and who ever or what ever they were im sure over time it will become clearer for you.

I have come to the conclusion that the many Alien races who visit our planet all have different agenda in how we should conduct ourselves this leads to them trying to prod us along into the right direction by them contacting certain humans and giving us so called guidance over the many of thousand of years.

The main problem is that most give conflicting messages and further harm us as a race.

This is probably why there are rules in place that prevent aliens from helping humans too much. Their messages are difficult to understand and we often take the wrong conclusion from them.
This guidance they may give us, on whos authority do they do this I wonder?

The selecting of certain individuals to give messages to I dont think is working. They need to contact far more people.

Thanks for stopping by and remember we are all the same, we all just want answers and the truth.

Love and light MG

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

To Finish up for today yes my Alien Experience was very real to me what was the point of it? I still do not know.
Do I trust my contacts? Not sure any longer~ ~ ~

What was the point to mine? I too have no idea why a green humanoid decided to stand in silence in front of me. What was the point? Does it matter that we cant work out the point to these visits, they change us for ever and it is up to us how we allow the change to take shape. I really dont know what Id have done if the green humanoid had given me a message, maybe I would have felt I had to tell, I really dont know.
It doesnt matter that you are unsure if you trust them anymore, I agree DONT trust them but just observe them and use discernment. By observing them you may learn a lot more. I think before you maybe did see them as super beings or god like, hey most would, but once this label is removed from our mind we can see these beings in a more truthful and realistic light.
It is good to question them at all stages, if they are true light beings they will not mind one bit. They I imagine will totally understand this .

if my green humanoid returned i would not trust them either, Id listen and observe but now I would question. I may not have questioned several years ago but now I would. Too many people are getting conflicting messages from these aliens we need to stop mixing religion/gods and angels into the mix and being more realistic about what they actually are.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

This world is a strange world my friend.

We humans won't and can't depend on aliens, real or not real, we can only depend on ourselves and our knowledge and experiences.

Together we will make it through what is coming, I'll see to that because I have the knowledge and experience. You enlightened me/us and reminded me of what I need to do in order to make sure all of you make it through what is coming.

All of you will act together in the future to make it through what is coming and you will all survive only because you will all act as one. Each and everyone of you is important. Have faith my friend(s).

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

And there, at last, is a post from the internet persona that is smokingman2006 that I believe.

Well done, (and that is not meant sarcastically) you’ve finally awoken to the realisation that the world isn’t inherently corrupt; it is skewed; in need of a shake up – undoubtedly; under the disturbing influence of greedy individuals - absolutely; ready for a cull because of these?

Never.

The honesty of your post is evident. It really does not matter now about the cause of your experience; that is now irrelevant. The fact that it has changed you and, may I say, changed a lot of us who have shared it with you in the process, is the most important factor. I believe that I have changed because of you, T; I have become more open to the possibility that I may be wrong in my beliefs, and I am more open to other’s thoughts and concepts that I would have previously found anathema.

And I have to thank you for that.

The journey you have taken could not have been easy, whatever its cause, and because of its outcome. You’ve trodden an uneven road that has lead you back to where you needed to be; home.

And now you’re back, I for one welcome you with open arms and applaud your honesty.

If you can do that after all of this time, and after all we have been through – and we have been through a lot - then I hope that you do not mind if I say that you are truly a brother of mine.

Do I trust my contacts? Not sure any longer

All I can say is do trust yourself, and listen to that little voice of reason in the back of your mind. It rarely lets you down.

Not sure right now if I will keep posting…

I’m sure your readers will want you to.

You’ll just have to temper your posts now with the awareness of maybe having been through a process that few have been through and, what’s more important, barely understand. You are in a unique position, but are not in the possession of all of the facts.

Perhaps it’s time now to listen to others, but draw your own conclusions rather than be influenced by any one else’s.

And after all is said and done, wouldn’t it be a waste of all of that knowledge you’ve accrued to simply fade away?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

To Beamish I take my hat of to you for staying on this thread from page 1 and giving it further balance and helping me question my inner voices.

There; you just brought tears to a forty six year old man’s eyes.

There was never any animosity meant in my opposition to your claims.

Our exchanges were simply two sides of the same coin.

No victory is claimed, no defeat admitted, as neither was required from the start.

Perhaps someday we will raise glasses together, you and I and others who have followed this thread diligently, and toast what was a rare and extraordinary experience.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Hi Mate you to have become a valued friend over these last many month and you private messages have alway being insightful and full of knowledge.
I too now believe that we as a united race can handle whatever the winds of fate throw our way.
Keeping a balance and positive outlook will provide much of the resolved needed.

To seeker , mr Green ,Mystiq and all the other loyal and long time posters I thank you for your time and contribution to this magic thread.
To ATS and its moderators I thank you for having such a fantastic site.
Peace & Health
SM

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Lo , I have returned to this post, and I have seen , verily it is mushy....

Anyways, nice to see you all again, I have given it some thought over the last few days, and come to the conclusion that EBE's ( Aliens now sounds so unhygenic for some reason), wether real or imagined have had some impact on all our lives, wether as good or bad images.

The message to be good to each other has been a part of our lives through religeon or concept or even personal personality trait since the beginning when our mother's gave birth to us. We have pursued truth and fact our entire lives and you know what? EBE's or not , WE as individuals have had an impact on each life we have come into contact with , WE are seen as maybe not an EBE but an 'alien' idea on someone elses intellect, we have had our own messages to give to someone else , why shouldn't an EBE be the same, our messages are ignored, ridiculed, taken with a pinch of salt sometimes, and sometimes the message is taken to heart .
Like me and my real life twin , I give him advice he either listens to it or not ( mostly not though ).

We are all looking for 'contact' of sorts, even friendship with an EBE , but we have to start with each other first, and this thread over the months has led upto those friendships, sure , we don't go on all night benders with each other , dinking ourselves into stupors, but we exercise our intellect, changing the way we think, even our attitudes to the world that itself can be intoxicating.

You all know I 'call out' everyday but haven't had any contact with an EBE , to be honest I don't even have many friends outisde work, I have found them duplicitous and coniving and not worthy of my time, it's also not difficult for me to make friends, but keeping them is my challenge, there are only a couple I consider real good friends ( Ones I see physically anyway) , virtual friends such as you guys , even though you ARE real on the end of a cable are still friends , even though I haven't spoken to any of you ( unless you count U2U ) doesn't make me think of you as friends any less.

You all have had some impact on my life , SmokingMan, Beamish, Mr(s)Green and mystiq , locster and many more, I thank you, and the fact that I can't say thankyou to an EBE friend doesn't mean it's not going to or ever happen , but I truly hope it does soon.

Ayway hope you all are well , and ready for others stories on contact, I'm off to sunny Bournemouth over the coming weekend and taking my 'contact kit' A couple of laser pointers , watches and cameras.
Doubt I'll be bringing back any stories of new friends but one can hope eh?

[edit on 20/5/09 by DataWraith]

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join