It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
deleted post

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Forgive me but Im starting to think the GFL is a cult. It really isnt helping me to become my own master and so with some regret I withdraw my belief in them. I do not need them to find my own god within me, I do not need any alien to help me i have all the tools I need within, so this will be my last post on this thread. What is empowering about giving all our belief to an alien...not much. Why do we hold so much negativity in our humanity that we have to look to aliens. yes the human race may have been created by aliens (reptilians) but that does not mean they have to be our masters. We have to take responsability for our own lives and our own spiritual decisions, Im through looking to aliens for the answers. they hold NO answers. The answers are within.

Thank you SM for a very good thread.

I want to respond to this, and also to the polarization that seems to be developing out of this thread, and I truly believe it to misconstrue what et contact is, even the very nature of the non-terrans themselves.

When I'm sharing the missing time, or wounds that appear the next day on mine, or a friends body, the response is strange. Its as if the person can't wrap their head around an astral experience causing physical harm. There is an answer, one I had thought was obvious all along, one I had never once questioned, they are corporal beings as we are. Whether they master time travel, dimensional travel, dimensions themselves, or whether they are master stealthers and are mistaken for dimensional beings, is all debatable.
The abilities they use, such as psi, telepathy, and probably their advanced physics/metaphysics are dimensionally sophisticated, and are what we call fifth dimensional abilities. I imagine many are very spiritually advanced.

I'm aware many feel themselves competent, and unwilling to look to ets for the answer. This is a common theme. It would be very nice if we all lived in a bubble that was safe and secure, and where our collection actions did not affect others. Alas we do not. If one more child is going starve in this world, and the collective action of the citizens is to allow this, then somewhere in the Universe, some race will be judging this planet harshly and will be discussing action (only please this is just a symbol, one is ridiculous. Multiply the agony of each individual by billions!!!) Not only that, but our action is incredibly controlled by the elite rulers of this planet, who have made it nearly impossible to enable change to occur, and these guys are not human.
They inherit a bloodline that is off planet and work on behalf of those who are not human.

So, while many are content to allow this world to suffer, and wonder why anyone would ask for help, when they suddenly are aware of just how blocked they are in being able to change things themselves, and perhaps are content to merely engage in their own spiritual advancement. Others have incarnated here, already from positions of spiritual advancement, taking on a primitive world that feels absolutely foreign to them, often lost in the NLP and hardships themselves, because a physical change is required, a feedom from this slavery FOR THE MASSES is taking place.

They're not worried about ascension and the harvest, as this is already behind them, or they wouldn't remember a civilized world so vividly, and sense how lacking this is. They are worried about the physical agony and trauma millions of children are enduring on a daily basis.

This is a rescue. This is why so many of the children of experiencers are exhibiting fifth dimensional abilities and advancements. This is not coming from us, but from our Watchers and the Galaxy. This is also in response to the negative ets running the show on earth. Something that is out of our hands as justice has been long overdue. I believe reconpilot in this. When dislosure comes down the pipe, we'll have to chose between FREEDOM and NWO.

There are many things that affect other worlds involved by earth's situation. For example, our nuclear may affect many countless worlds in many different planes of existence. Dr. Dan Burisch and others in the Disclosure Project talk about the rifts it causes in the dimensions. This planet cannot be allowed to be a pocket of such negativity and danger, nor can it be so traumatic for its citizens.

So unless we see people in large numbers willing to stop this all and rescue everyone and insure that even one child isn't suffering, one shouldn't wonder why more advanced civilized worlds are involved. One day, if we do evolve beyond this, we will be one of those advanced worlds participating in situations on other planets that need attention as well.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Wait, why NOT? Isn't it good news? Unless I am thinking of something totally different....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Beacuse that means they have something nasty to hide. I am not into that.
I hoping for roses and rainbows.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In other words, this massive contact, much of seemingly forced (though in many ways it could have been pre-agreed to assignments) is occurring because we're not taking care of this situation, and its such a mess with the negatives taking control and literally halting development and progression, as it was meant to take place (one example is Sharia law or fundamentalism that came out of Saudi Arabia, not that long ago, setting many modern nations that were developing into democracies, ie. Iran, on their backsides and giving a barbaric blast from the past. Along with numerous examples of the jackyls being sent in to destroy developing democracies and replace them with harsh dictatorships all around the globe, all after Hitler lost the war, yet bearing a striking resemblance to Nazi Germany operating out of the US/UK)

I don't think this plan would be taking place if we were handling this. And due to our inability to handle it, probably genetic crippling done by the Annanuki's from Sumerian/Mayan times (the scriptures themselves talk about a reduction in lifespan taking place, so I imagine around that time), an upgrade is needed.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

LOL I had deleted that post but never mind!!! Yes I am moving towards the cult aspect of the GFL now you have copied it!! Why do I need these invisable aliens who many warn me against. They say they are harvesters of my soul..what am I to think. Im told to be my own spiritual leader by many and not to follow invisable aliens...and they do have a point. Are the GFL reptiles in disguse? Are they just harvesting me soul energy? What do I have to loose by being the controller of my own destiny? I know me better than any light alien I have never seen.
ive seen these reptilian aliens many times, they threaten me, they want me to conform, how do I know this GFL is just not another of their creations to trap me?

who or what are the reptiles that visited me ? Why do they threaten me and interview me when I step out of line? Why do they do this if its not to keep me in their control? How come I never get visited by friendly GFL aliens? Why is it always reptilians? You have to ask if your in my position. Seems to me as long as Im in the love of the GFL these reptilian visitors are happy with me, they leave me alone. Which is why Im starting to think they are one of the same. Im sorry but thats how it is. I used to love the GFL but now Im really not so sure who they actually are and what their main directive is.

sorry

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm not into cults, or invisible non-terrans either. Just the real mckoy people, including the non-terran ones I've been privileged to have met, and I'm so grateful for the lifelong experience even abductions, by these advanced beings with integrity who have great concern for this planet. Free, well-cared for people will progress naturally in positive spiritual ways. But first, they have to be freed from the depths of the harshest concentration camp, this planet is and has become, to many of its citizens, billions of them.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When I say the reptilians interview me, thats exactly what they do and if they arnt happy they tell me and point out ways I can improve. I am totally within their control when they do this and i bow down to their black and yellow snake faces in submission. They are the masters have no doubt about this. Then when I recall my interview I start to rebell and think of ways to go against their wishes. I am not their servant but they seem to have some control over me. Its just odd i know. So I ask in all honesty, how do we know the GFL is not these snakes in disguse?? How do we really know we arnt being tricked? Can we know?

I ask now WHO ARE THE GFL????? Have YOU seen any of them because i havent but Ive seen several reptiles.... and they are not pretty and they are not of the light by any means.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
By the fruits, or the actions. I gave the link for Mary Rodwell's Coast to Coast interview. I really think people should watch it, as this woman is not only working with a huge cross section of experiencers, between 1000-2000 out of the millions, but a good representative cross section, so when she is guided to do the normal scientific observation and look the connections in the data (surprising how few do this, when its standard science) there is this incredible message coming out.

Its positive. The children themselves are advanced, upgraded. Starseeds isn't just a hippy term, but actually means this group of enhanced, multidimensional, gifted children. NLP and MC is all around us. The televison is pure propaganda. We tell by actions and we apply logic. I can't share with you the actual experience I have in using my enhanced psi that came out of this, my energy recognition for example, and let you feel what the signature of the nordics FEELS like as compared to the greys. They FEEL different. And there was a difference in the postcard from the reptilian, though he did project male energy, and it was rich and nice. I don't know that he was a renegade per sae. Its not really a species thing. And even then, there is good and bad on both sides, and we really need to encourage amnesty and encourage defectors to fight with us for our freedom, both terran and non-terran.

Edit to add: I'm going to repeat this, with a huge cross section of experincers, ACERN is able to demonstrate that the children are exhibiting behaviors that aren't average or normal, in a positive way. So we tell by what is observable. This is the tip of the iceberg. Gee I wonder why this has been suppressed for so long, actually studying and drawing conclusions from similarities from the experiencers.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
From all my interactions with them (reptilians), which is not limited, all I have felt from them is badness and control. They seem energy , control and manipulation mad and i really dont have a good word to say about them. Maybe the hybrids are of a better breed ..lets hope. I just have this suspicion the reptiles are totally behind the whole GFL thing, they orchestrated the whole thing to give us hope, and by doing so added another bow of control to the human race.

We must remember they are shape shifters, they can switch between any DNA genome they wish.

Ask yourselves...why do i need an alien to save me? Why as a human being do I need an alien to enlighten me? In your answer will be why I suspect the reptiles are behind the GFL.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Astral plane? Non-terrans are physical corporal beings. There are reports of species of them living underground. If so, we need amnesty because there are reports in ufology of positive, spiritual reptilians, many already in positive federations. If earth is already a multi-species planet, without most being aware, as the aborigiones from New Zealand speak of, underground bases with high technology, then there is even more of a need for amnesty with many inter-species defectors working on behalf of co-existence, peace, co-operation and freedom.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
MG, this is the thing I don't understand. First I want to add, I love your threads and most of your posts. Spiritually, they're wonderfully informative and brave.
They actually encourage people to be equally brave and speak of matters that are real, metaphysical and transformative, their own mechanisms, gifts of insight, inner moments that have led them on their journey of understanding.
But when it comes to ets and ufology, you seem to compare what I call astral entities, often negative, akin to to demonology with the abductions/contact experiences that have taken place all around the globe, in large numbers, with corporal non-terran people who come from the kinds of planets our telescopes can see. As a scientist, which you have said you are, you should be acknowledging that the large body experiencers are the group that holds the keys to this mystery, and its their contact that has to be unraveled and analyzed.

One of the things that Mary Rodwell brought up was that in this huge group she has dealings with, a lovely cross section of the population in a number worthy of any good scientific study, though this is for support and counseling, she has noted that 2/3rds of these experiencers are not traumatized and feel like I do, privileged or awed to be in this group even. That only in the US do many seem to report negative experiences in large numbers, even with greys. We all know about the black op situation in the US, and many are aware of the Nazis and their ufo work and that they more or less infiltrated the US after the war. The US/UK can be seen as the Nazi's presently attempted global domination (well succeeding to some extent).

Of the 1/3 that is traumatized, when they go deeper into their memories in sessions, they often discover that the medical procedure say, was actually something done to help them.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
on the up side no earthly government will be able to hide or distort what is about to happen in the next few month.

Hi smokingman2006,

I hope you are not going to try yourself at making another prediction that won't come to pass?

Or is this going to come from the "friends'" arsenal again?

Just wondering, that's all, 'cuz every time you take their side, they leave you short handed...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

They are both mystiq. They are physical but often appear astrally or in my 3rd eye it depends. The method does not matter as they can use both but I have seen them physically and so have my family.
I understand people get confused with aliens and astral entities/demons and Im sure there is a cross over but I have seen these ETs in both realms.

Ive had many discussions with people as to if the reptiles appear as the GFL to spread dis info and mistrust. I do believe in good ETs but when you take what happened to B goodchild and now SM, it is a possibility that in both cases they were mislead by reptiles to actually make people loose heart in the good aliens.

The interview I mentioned was a physical meeting, it wasnt astral and only came to me later as I had memory flash backs of it. I have no idea where it happened but it did, it was very real I was sitting opposite it and it had a uniform on. It definatly had a air of military about it. Its face was snake like black and yellow and it had scales, nothing astral about that meeting but I understand why you think this may be on the astral plane.

I dont think we have even really established if SM saw these aliens in the physical, he speaks of green mist and seeing them in his 3rd eye but I dont think she appeared as a physical being, but I could be wrong. He spoke of seeing her in his minds eye. When she took him to that room and they merged, that would have been on another dimension, not here so you can see how these dimensions interact. I think astral plane is the same as dimension, so the 4rd dimension is the 4th astral plane.

The physical objects he mentioned must have been on this 3rd dimension and when my family has seen these reptiles in the physical odd things happen on this dimension like radios going high pitch and loud boom/crashes in the sky. I just think its all inter mixed when these things come through from the 4th dimension or portals or whatever they do.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by mystiq

You have to ask if your in my position. Seems to me as long as Im in the love of the GFL these reptilian visitors are happy with me, they leave me alone. Which is why Im starting to think they are one of the same. Im sorry but thats how it is. I used to love the GFL but now Im really not so sure who they actually are and what their main directive is.

sorry

You stated that they leave you alone when you are in the LOVE (gfl, or otherwise, I bet). I've come to learn that they cannot exist/remain in the light or love. So when you are coming from the LOVE, your vibration is higher, theirs is still a lower vibration that can't exist in the high vibration of love or focus.

I wonder if you maybe re-read the Emerald Tablets. Tough read, but in it lie wondrous ways of ridding yourself of negative thought forms. Also, check out the law of one search site, and search for 'fasting.' Fasting is another way of ridding yourself of them. Or you could go the salt, water, garlic route... also in the law of one.

Just some suggestions for you if you want to rid them from your life.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by blujay]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What if the entities that are visiting SM are really negative, and from that project bluebeam, is it? I am not too educated on it, but aren't they planning some holographic sillyness to freak out the population? What if SM isn't a creative writer, but a victim of the plan, here to spread false hope? Beware of false prophets is a phrase that pops in my head often.

If not, then onwards and upwards....

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Blossom Goodchild channels, and has never seen one, or even a craft. I don't know what she's channeling. SM has had real visitations from people, and they're not average in their abilities, or the portals they can come through. I am ruling out black ops. As well, lying, when everything they do has to be done within protocols does not make them negatives. But this doesn't they tell the truth to people. Of course there is a possibility they're working for the annanuki. He needs to ask them more and question them a bit more.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I've reread your memory leaks about the reptilian encounter many times here. That was a real abduction, not astral. The postcard I saw could best be described as a snake like/lizzie look, greenish yellow, red eyes. Great energy though! It really confused me. Was the experience negative from your leaks?

The reason I'm asking is because reptilians, like greys, and nordics, plus numerous other species, belong to collectives/organizations/federations that are positive and negative. Some of them are the jedi knights and some of them are the darth vader group. My 17 year old and I were watching a video by Mary Rodwell showing some of the artwork of the experiencers. One of them was showing many of the different races she met, which included reptilians. These species worked in harmony and cooperation with each other and were part of a larger organization.

My son just started sharing. He said, he remembered the preying mantis, and the lion/cat humanoids. He also said that the tall (about 7 foot) blond admiral type man I talk of, he saw him when he was a child, only he was wearing a black uniform. When he was talking, I was amazed that he was getting these leaks, and I thought one of my memories on the base was of an elder preying mantis, that again was incredibly wise and good with children, humerous. But I had always substituted an elderly grey for this. The lion/cat people! I can't remember them. But the minute he started talking about them I just felt this strong memory of a positive energy, a loving strong advanced person. I'm kind of on a search for them now. Reconpilot mentions the cat people. In fact, almost feel like this group is altair or connected to altair.

Edit to add: my son calls them neutral rather than positive, that they don't like the way humans are.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The protocol around sensitive information is something that I've wondered about often, with questions. What came to me was, they have to protect the information that relates to their actual planetary systems and the level of their technology for obvious safety reasons. Its also one of the reasons that their larger crafts, and higher technology is kept away from our planet, and they use lower tech crafts that can be attacked, shot down by the cabal occasionally, though they still have stealth and various capabilities, these crafts are more vulnerable, and if the worse thing happens, and they lose one, its lesser tech that is examined by the our militia.

There are stringent rules and regulations involved in this situation. They also cannot just speak of their goals, or the activities that might take place in the near future with people. This is not information that they wish to give out. But waking people up to their presence, that there is a force that is concerned about freeing enslaved sentient beings, and for social justice and equality and better management of the resources of this planet is important.

In order to do this, contact is made, with many types of stories relating to disasters that always may be avoided if we wake. This serves many purposes. To begin with, many people are googling information on 2012 and often they find information on contactees. We know we need to change things and what shape our planet is in, and that we have broken our social obligation to each other. Many countries have laws in place to prevent cruelty against animals, which are admirable, that are better than how we treat each other. So, many are reached by disaster stories. Theres another element that involves the cabal monitoring information. The stories need to be somewhat borderline, kept without proof, a little muddled if you will, so that some people will write them off, and the leaders will write them off. They're more interested in reaching the average people, with a conscious.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

You stated that they leave you alone when you are in the LOVE (gfl, or otherwise, I bet). I've come to learn that they cannot exist/remain in the light or love. So when you are coming from the LOVE, your vibration is higher, theirs is still a lower vibration that can't exist in the high vibration of love or focus.

Yes they do seem to leave me alone when I dont question the GFL...do you see my point??!! I have spoke to people who actually say the higher their frequency becomes the MORE they are visited by these beings. I just dont know what is going on. I would like to think they couldnt survive the higher frequencies but is that really possible do you think?

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join