It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Such a good point. Question though, how much are we supposed to hold on to? We are supposedly of dual polarity. Like a battery or any charge, I believe. What happens if we completely lose one polarity? Do we die then?

That's a lot to ponder as I sit here buried in work...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I forgot to reply about the hologram... once I began viewing my surroundings as manifestations of myself or my mind, it was really interesting. There are times when things are very good, then along comes someone or something to toss a wrench in the whole thing.

That person or thing should be carefully examined for what it is truly representing to you. That was one of those eureka moments when I finally realized that. And it had a profound affect on my entire outlook... guess that's what it's supposed to do!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hmm I don't know but I am all good with dropping the body if I no longer had need of it. Good question and I will have to get back to you on that. I do not know.

This I totally use at a daily mirror.

"I forgot to reply about the hologram... once I began viewing my surroundings as manifestations of myself or my mind, it was really interesting. There are times when things are very good, then along comes someone or something to toss a wrench in the whole thing.

That person or thing should be carefully examined for what it is truly representing to you. That was one of those eureka moments when I finally realized that. And it had a profound affect on my entire outlook... guess that's what it's supposed to do!"

So I agree totally.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Next time you are contacted by your alien friend please tell them I'd like to buy then lunch and chat with them. Not kidding, if they exist, I'm open to sitting down and conversing.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Such a good point. Question though, how much are we supposed to hold on to? We are supposedly of dual polarity. Like a battery or any charge, I believe.

We are of duality but isnt the final goal to transcend duality. I believe our source is one it has no duality and so as we awaken we move closer (if it be slowly) back to a position of non duality.
The source made us dualistic (+/-, male/ female, dark/light) to feel, experience and learn from the pain and love of form. Only through manifesting form could it in my opinion experience these things. So yes we are dualistic but I really believe that one of the main aims of awakening/ascension is to finally return to a state of non duality. Some get close to a small idea of what this feels like in deep meditation, the ability to loose the connection of the body and its dualistic nature and feel what we are beyond it, to feel a oneness.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

This only works because our children listen to their parents since they are depending on them. As adults, we get arrogant, closed-minded and very, very busy for the rest of our lives.

My point was that without guidance, proper moral advice, children (ie. us) quite happily shed the thin veneer of civilization we are all coated with and go on to do what they damn well want.

The analogy applies to adults who have grown up amongst ruthless or criminal elements, or even an environment devoid of care and ethical direction; they become copies of their parents/role models/peers etc. As you rightly said:

Even if some humans learn and try to do better, there will come new humans who will turn things into crap again.

What we all need is an undeniable ethic to pursue.

Who knows; maybe religion was invented by extraterrestrials purely to instill necessary decency in us. The fact that we have manipulated religion into something that now suits us, as opposed to following the original plan, is testament to our ability to change our paradigm if needs be. And as an aside; in very general terms, it would also explain why religion – and indirectly G-d – is often held accountable for many of the worst atrocities ever seen on this planet. In truth, it wasn’t religion’s fault; it was our interpretation of it that is at fault.

If the alien plan is to teach us something, they better have extreme patience.

Well, if some contact stories are to be believed, our visitors can have extreme life spans. And perhaps they view their “plans” as being an ongoing thing, rather than having a final finish date. And in the sense of dealing with us? Yep, they need all the patience they can muster. Petulant children we are.

Also, its not the people of highest moral who makes it to the top of the pyramid as you know.

Quite correct. It’s more often the person who fights the hardest, metaphorically speaking, and who can conquer his opponents quickly. You can’t have a history teeming with accounts of real physical conquest of land and peoples without that immensely successful trait transferring, in differing forms, into politics and business.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So if we are to recognize the polarities in ourselves, we have to look at both sides. If we see impatience, we should then see the patience, or we should learn to balance all aspects of our archetypal mind.

I guess this is where the importance of the tarot would come in. I haven't come close to mastering tarot, or astrology for that matter. Both of those are supposed to help us in knowing ourselves. This, I believe, is our goal here. Once we've accomplished this, (knowing our self) our violet ray is activated and we can move to the next level or density.

I wouldn't mind losing the physical body, either cindymars! At this point it seems to be such an annoyance!

[edit on 22-5-2009 by blujay]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

So if we are to recognize the polarities in ourselves, we have to look at both sides. If we see impatience, we should then see the patience…

This from someone who has me on ignore because I represent the opposite side to their opinion!

Absolute classic.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I guess this is where the importance of the tarot would come in. I haven't come close to mastering tarot, or astrology for that matter. Both of those are supposed to help us in knowing ourselves. This, I believe, is our goal here. Once we've accomplished this, (knowing our self) our violet ray is activated and we can move to the next level or density.

Do we really need a pack of cards to be shown ourselves? Ive spoke to people who dare not make a move without first asking the tarot cards, is that knowing yourself or is it just another form of fear ? The fear they make a mistake if they dont first ask the cards? I know they are ancient but do they really help us to see ourselves?

What is the violet ray? Is that similar to the violet flame?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Do we really need a pack of cards to be shown ourselves? Ive spoke to people who dare not make a move without first asking the tarot cards, is that knowing yourself or is it just another form of fear ? The fear they make a mistake if they dont first ask the cards? I know they are ancient but do they really help us to see ourselves?

What is the violet ray? Is that similar to the violet flame?

I am more inclined to go with MG on this as to transcend the duality.
It is not only(+ - but also a neutral point of +/-) so in the center of the two.
What does the tarot really have to do with this? Just asking. I recently did use a card to demonstrate a thought but I buried all mine in the forest. LOL

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I didn't know either why the tarot was so important. As I got more used to it, I realized it is but one intensive way to understand all the different aspects of ones self.

Astrology, which I used to think was for nut cases, is another way of examining our minds. Again, another confusing path for me.

There is also meditaion, sensory deprivation, etc ....

Sure we progress regardless of our studies. It is the decision of our path, positive/negative which moves us along.

The violet ray, from what I understand is what we show when all of our energy centers are opened and balanced. As we pass on from this physical existance from 3rd density, if we 'glow' with the violet ray, we are ready to progress to our next density. If, however, the energy centers have not balanced, we simply repeat 3rd until we learn our lessons.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

The violet ray, from what I understand is what we show when all of our energy centers are opened and balanced. As we pass on from this physical existance from 3rd density, if we 'glow' with the violet ray, we are ready to progress to our next density. If, however, the energy centers have not balanced, we simply repeat 3rd until we learn our lessons.

Ages ago when I was trying to learn what was going on (erm im still no further lol) in meditation I really concentrated on connecting to the higher source, I really really wanted to do it to try and find out like I say what was going on. Suddenly I felt and saw a violet energy start to rise until it filled my whole vision and left through my crown chakra. Its never happened again but Im still in this 3D density so it cant have been what your speaking about. Do you mean like our aura becomes violet ( the GFL are of the violet realm ....apparently) like our soul frequency is of the violet range? In the Power of One from Ra they say very few beings resonate at the violet range. Also we can go back down again if we become fallen or what ever.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Wow, that sounds intense. Cool, too. Well as I am attempting to absorb the energy center information, the way I understand is at physical death in third density and on our way to fourth positive, the violet ray is necessary to progress. The violet in this sense being the total of all energy centers in balance. I pulled these from the Law of One:

"...This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive. In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative"

and

"Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex."

So, I guess if you are all aglow in violet rays and flames, you are well on your way, or you have learned what you came to learn and have managed to open each center and connect back with the universal grid.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"It is not only(+ - but also a neutral point of +/-) so in the center of the two. What does the tarot really have to do with this? Just asking. I recently did use a card to demonstrate a thought but I buried all mine in the forest. LOL "

I think the tarot is laid out to delve into the root of mind to help in self discovery, in order to balance.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Is the OP coming back?
I would like his opinion on my thread.
Maybe he could relay the question?

My thread

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I really like this thread and the people on it, ignore this though as i deleted my list of posts by accident whilst on my ipod ( fat fingers ) .Anyway whats with this violet flame thing?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi Poster & Readers

I am still around but rather busy at present developing a new business that will help me and others who are doing it pretty tough right now.

I have come to the concusion that the best way forward for us all is by each doing his own little bit to help fellow human and themselves in the process.

more on this later........

Peace & health to all
SM
PS still no further contact but i am fine with this status Quo

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

It's all good, SM. I'm glad you're still here to let us know what's going on instead of NOT returning, or just perpetuating a lie.
I give you all of the credit in the word, and I really believe you have been contacted. As far as the Nibiru thing - I don't know what happened with it (thank god it didn't show..... yet that is).
But seriously. You came back and I myself can see the truth in your words.
You said that you don't know what's going on, and started to even question your contacters...
You have integrity, my friend. Something that most people have no idea of, and I commend you for that!
Keep your head up, and good luck with the business...
And btw, I have learned alot from this thread. Just to treat eachother and the Earth good.
That's priceless in itself.
Thanks man, and I''ll be checking up on the thread (like I have been).

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
.Anyway whats with this violet flame thing?

It is a bright violet flame that you see and feel surround you. For me it rushed through me right up to my head. All I could see in my mind was bright violet, it felt very peaceful. I really dont know how I activated it but as I mentioned before I really wanted to reach the source for answers. Maybe it was the first of many karmic clearings before I can even think about connecting to a love as strong as that, in the link below it says we can return to the violet flame as many times as is required in one life to clear our karma. The link says we need to open our hearts totally to unconditional love and as we do we feel our heart chakra ignite. I still believe the heart chakra is at the centre of many of the answers we seek. If we were all able to open the heart unconditionally as a race all together I think the result would be amazing.

The first link has music and the second one is silent. Try the second one on full screen it will blow your mind if you watch and summon the flame.

www.crystalinks.com...

full link to enable full screen www.youtube.com...

I watched the second link (u tube vid) and although I didnt summon the violet flame my heart chakra opened and I felt such a burst of light leave it.
I know this is off topic but its all good stuff plus DataWraith did ask!!

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hi Smokingman2006, and Hi to the rest of you out there.

I think all of you should listen to this program on the Veritas Show, it is very interesting, and it might explain some things to Smokingman2006 and to some of the rest of you.

www.veritasshow.com...

You'll have to go to that page and hit the "Download" button in order to hear this very interesting interview.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join