It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are your dogs acting weird?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Last night my dog which is a year and a half and is a 13 inch Beagle started flipping out for no apparent reason. I thought maybe he had to go outside for some personal business but he didn't want to go. I have never seen him seem so anxious before, he was pacing all over the house and whining. Also all night I heard Neighborhood dogs barking outside. I talked to my neighbors and their 2 rotweilers were acting weird as well from what they told me. So my question is: Are your dogs/animals acting weird?

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Negatory. My dogs and cats seem to be perfectly normal--that goes for the past twelve hours.

F

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No. My two dogs have been acting like they always have.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My dog has been acting strange for a few months now. Seems sort of depressed.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My golden retriever has no interest in tennis balls. That's pretty weird. It's not something new, he never did.

He's a broken retriever.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My dogs have been more active than normal the last few days. Fighting each other alot.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Why, what have you heard?

Why are you acting strange?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

My golden retriever has no interest in tennis balls. That's pretty weird. It's not something new, he never did.

He's a broken retriever.

Hmm, my retriever LOVES tennis balls, she just won't let go of them once she retrieves them. Makes fetch not so functional

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Mine is asleep at my feet.. but if you turned on the vacuum, he would act strange.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by Phage

He's a broken retriever.

Hmm, my retriever LOVES tennis balls, she just won't let go of them once she retrieves them. Makes fetch not so functional
Mine too! I swear he shakes his head "NO" at me, which I find kind of strange.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
MonkeyBoy, my smelly dog, is a creature of many characters. He is disturbed by small animals as well as being highly sensitised by his hit and miss methods of training me, by pestoring me relentlisly to drive him everywhere.

He sits in his chair and stares at me and when I look over at this creature, he winks. Very supernatural this creature is. Heres a vid of monkeyboy at his favorite swimming area where he demands to be driven to every day.

Sometimes he comes up behind me when I am on the computer and shows his teeth while making strange barking noises.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That is a cute English bulldog! I am debating on weather or not to get one, my sister has one and she says they are alot of work....I think my beagle is enough!!!

Good to know everyones animals are acting normally....just wondering if something was going to happen.

-Kdial1
-Kdial

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Mine has developed some really strange food habits...and will steal anything he can reach from the kitchen counters....like bags of coffee, Ryvita, jam, teabags, butter, dried lentils, vegetable oil, and tonight I spilled frozen peas all over the floor...he hoovered them up....weird.....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

I have a mixed breed who thinks she is suppose to throw and I should fetch.

She has at least a 20 minute built in alert for storms which she lets me know is coming.

The only thing different I noticed yesterday and this morning is she has been sniffing the air and no one has been BBQ grilling.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Someone told me not so long ago that we have portals in our houses to the spiritual world and animals can act strange around them or just stare in one place.The way to find out is to get a pendulum and walk as steady as you can around your house and in the corners to see if it moves.

I did this in my house and found on the stairs it moved and in the corner of my living room,,where my pc is.

I am aware of a man with a large cat that walks up and down my stairs so that just tells me its right about the pendulum.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Actually, that's a good point...our boy watches things up on the ceiling quite often that we can't see. We have a very old house...about 160 years old...and I know we have spooks here, so maybe he's seeing them. The portal thing is very interesting...I will have to try that and report back....

Cait

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I just thought spirits of all kind just popped in and out anywhere but after I tried the pendulum thing it changed my view on it.

I never thought to reach up high with it though,,you said you boy looks up so maybe they could be high up as well,but then we wouldnt know how big the portal is.

Just had another thought though maybe they come in through our auras as well.

Let me know if you find anything

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Lately my dog does seem rather pensive....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
One of my dogs recently started acting a little weird.
It's like he is afraid to go outside and spends most of his time in a closet or under a desk.
I practically have to take over his space, step by step, just so that he starts moving. Once he starts walking he sometimes is in ahurry to get back home.
Seems to be getting a little better now though.

Why do you ask?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yes!

Lately, my dog, Sallie Derra, has taken to flying! I try to catch her (photographically) while airborne, but, she always drops to the ground when she sees the camera. I did catch her, in flight, right before a landing once-

I'm telling ya! Strange.

Cuhail

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join