It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are your dogs acting weird?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben420
Completely normal behaviour with my dogs.

It's normal for these two, too. I just wanted an excuse to post the pictures!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

Odd isn't it. Animals have a way os expressing themselves that we sometimes just don't understand.
I've pretty much always owned dogs, and each one had their own little quirks and personalities. You get to know them quite well over the years, and this is why, when they start acting strangely, you wonder what's up with them. I still haven't figured out why the bigger one doesn't like going outside at night. He really appears to be terrified. I now go out first..tell him it's o.k., and then I still have to reassure him more before he'll venture out. Then he can't get back in fast enough.

I took both dogs to my vet Sat. I wanted to make sure they weren't sick. I was fairly sure they weren't, and it turns out I was right.
Just another bill. So what else is new...

So, they're not ill, and I don't believe it's me, because when this starts I'm usually either reading a book, or watching television, and not stressing out over anything, and also we don't live in an earthquake or hurricane area

I really don't know why he's so spooked. Just that he is.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfmother

Hi wolfmother. Have you been noticing anything strange in the sky at night recently? I ask because we have been seeing these NON STAR looking things that stay in our sky veiw for months now. Does your dog lstare at the sky when outside? I think these hi-tech air machines(?) in our skies are making noises we cannot hear. It seems to be getting worse.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

If you dog or cat winks at you, he is meaning it loves you. You should correspond. In addition, I have found that my cat does it when apologizing for something he knows well he has unduly done.

On the other hand, the cat seems crazy from time to time. That's normal. The dog (female German shepherd) is as calm as ever.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
UHHHHHHHHHHH . . .

A KEY QUESTION . . .

WHERE?

1. Preliminary Quake stuff can trigger such.

2. Some UFO types of things can trigger such.

3. Some spiritual/poltergeist sorts of stuff can trigger such.

It is unlikely any such will be globalized beyond a large neighborhood or smallish town or city . . . at most a region if the quake stuff is wide-spread and serious enough.

WHERE

becomes an essential aspect of such a question.

Otherwise, such a query is virtually meaningless, imho . . . at least unlikely to produce useful responses.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfmother
When I'd let him out he'd look up at the sky, put his ears back and then he'd want back in. A few times a heard a low hum. We live in the country, not near anything, and it's generally very quiet.
Now it's gotten so bad that at night he won't go out unless you go with him. No sounds, nothing unusual that I find, but he seems to "sense" something, and he's always been very smart...and agressive.
He sits in the living room looking out the window at night, and gets to the point where he hides behind a large chair in the room.

1. Do you know anyone with night vision goggles? Or even an infrared filter on a camera?

2. When he's acting most strongly about such things, Look through the night vision and scan the whole sky--particularly in the direction he's looking or cowering from. Or take a range of shots through an infrared filter.

3. You might also engage in some spiritual warfare a la

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

--basic claiming the Blood of Jesus, Name of Jesus etc. over you, your property, buildings etc.

4. My impression is from various reports on ATS . . . that the UFO traffic has escalated a LOT the last several months . . . 'cloaked' as it were.

5. Are you on any possible corridor between any purported underground or other major bases of any significance?

6. IF you were to take an aggressive tone and attitude and take your cowering dog outside with you in such an attitude, at such a time, what would his response be, I wonder.

7. Wish this site had pings so I'd know if and when you respond.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, Nami is not acting any different, just the male ones acting very strange....yowling after her...getting stocked at the place where Nami did her wee wee. I can whatch them from my window. The dogholders go crazy, because they dont get any further ...Horny bastards

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Did your dogs squeal?
Did they whine?
Did they run around?
Did they bark?
Did they behave erratically?
Did they act erratically off and on?

Please reply to what your dog did if they acted strangely before an earthquake.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join