It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Magic Kingdom on Mars !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Do you have anything else to add to this thread besides insulting people or applauding people who insult people?

Have you been drinking? I offered a reason as to why they might wall up a compound on another planet...

That is not an alien magic kingdom on mars, and in fact even stating that it is such is a joke, riduculous, a lie, and about 100 other things.

I think it's nap time for you...

Furthermore no one has ever even come close to proving that any pictures on the mars or moon are anything other than rocks.

It's cool man; I smoke the stuff myself...

I'm sure NASA spends billions of dollars sending spacecraft to the moon and mars so that they can go places where there are obviously no structures and avoid the places that there is obviously "buildings" as you guys call everything.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
interesting pictures

it doesn't look like the magic kingdom though...lol

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
In addition, why would 'they' build in the middle of a dried up lake?

Area 51?

Disclosure will come...

Sooner rather than later I hope, I'm getting tired of waiting for the PTB to admit something which is plainly obvious to many of us.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

and whats so special about rocks and hills?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So many people seem so vested in hiding so much. Its amazing. I wonder why?

Mars is loaded with good stuff, beginning with the trees and standing water, and evidence of photo manipulations.

marsanomalyresearch.com...

Before

Corrected for Evidence of Tampering:

marsanomalyresearch.com...

The above fourth image from a different science data strip R07-01100 demonstrates liquid surface water lake evidence. I've included this type of evidence because of course liquid (as differentiated from solid form ice) surface water and life as we may be familiar with it go hand in hand. Remember, the presence of liquid surface water conditions has the potential to enable the presence of such life.

These are clearly two well defined depressions in the ground and just as clearly are filled with a liquid. The flat self leveling quality so characteristic of liquid is clearly demonstrated by a faintly seen narrow band highly reflective shore around the lake perimeter edge and a irregular waterline butting up against the narrow-band sloped shore as pointed out by my arrows and labels in the above image. If you will examine this very closely, you can also see some faint liquid surface reflectivity as well. You should also be aware that there is another smaller water depression nearby to the upper right of these two sites in the strip but I elected not to image it here in this report as it is just redundant information.

Note that the interior contents of these two depressions are a very light and very bright color. One might assume that this may be because of the presence of highly reflective ice conditions. Such an assumption would conveniently in turn enable the perception and following arguments that this ice is probably CO2 ice. However that just isn't the case here. Note that the flat level interior surface and the obvious narrow band of sloped bare shore between the true liquid waterline and the darker background shore as pointed out by my labeling are both very light color. In my opinion, this is because of an application of light color semitransparent (opaque) smudge image tampering was mapped and applied equally to both the bare sloped shore narrow band and the flat water surface together.

Now, if it had been applied thick enough in enough layers, the evidence of flat level liquid waterline as differentiated from the narrow band of sloped shore evidence would have been merged together and eliminated. That is typical of how effectively obscuring water sites goes in this planetary Mars imaging as it has been released to us. Fortunately for us liquid water depth because of its transparency absorbs more light than it reflects and is normally a darker color preserving the water here as a very slightly darker color and thereby the faintly seen waterline demarcation line effect is preserved. Also, the narrow band of reflective sloped shore as above water terrain was already a lighter reflective color in the natural sunlight. So the tampering application made it even lighter maintaining to some extent the contrast difference between the water and narrow band of sloped shore to preserve the irregular waterline demarcation line.

This type of tampering is typical of how the visuals of the natural visual qualities of liquid surface water are hidden from view in the Mars satellite science data imaging. I have seen a great many much more effective applications, especially around and on the South Polar Cap itself. Most of the time these applications are successful at merging the water and shore into a false single flattened visual effect intended to and relatively effectively mimicking an ice field, at least as it appears in the compromised quality distant satellite imaging as released to us. Remember, if it can be made to appear to be solid form ice, then it can in turn be argued that it is CO2 ice rather than water ice. At the very least, doubt is introduced and, when in doubt, who are you going to believe a lone individual like me or the whole scientific world?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

There are no forests on mars. This has been debunked.
www.badastronomy.com...

And no lakes or what have you either. It is sad the amou8nt of people duped by this. All the duper does s take some pictures add false color and throw in some science lingo that most laymen dont understand

and it awes them "ooh and aweee life on mars, cover up, science. Its a shame and the perpetratiors are academic grauds and liars of the highest caliber.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

and whats so special about rocks and hills?

wich rocks and hills are you referring to? the ones that are all around the 90degree angles ?

oh and as far as your default resource(Bad Astronomy) to debunk everything about this subject let it be known that Phil Plait is ignorant to the UFO subject and has put out wrong information in the past, so you might want to rethink your strategy.

Amateur astronomers, of course. They are dedicated observers, out every night peering at the sky. If The Truth Is Out There, then amateur astronomers would be reporting far and away the vast majority of UFOs.

But they don’t. Why not? Because they understand the sky! [Emphasis in original] They know when a twinkling light is Venus, or a satellite, or a military flare, or a hot air balloon, and so they don’t report it.

That, to me, is the killer argument that aliens aren’t visiting us. If they were, the amateur astronomers would spot them.

The problem here is that astronomers, both professional and amateur have reported UFOs, and if we add in atmospheric scientists, we increase the pool of those who understand the sky and who have reported UFOs.

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I do go to bad astronomy alot, but what you neglected to even fathom easynow, is that the pages on bad astronomy have many contributors.

Oh and furthermore, thosr rocks arent 90 degrees, those are clearly hills.
you can see the same type of formations on earth, naturally. you and the mars crowd are really grasping at straws.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If NASA were taking photos of buildings on Mars, I can guarantee one thing with absolute certainty - they would not be releasing them for ANYONE to see.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

thanks Mystiq

i really love those photos and to me it is proof that water is on the planet Mars or it has drained away somehow and left those lake or basin looking features.

i really believe that much of the water that was on Mars did not all dissapear into space as some theory's will have you think and there are other theory's that say the water has been covered up by the new crust.

i will have to look for that info again

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You know the amazing thing with "whats so special about rocks and hills?" is the fact that No Anomaly Seen Alright tends to spend all that billions of dollars sending probes and orbiters to a planet full of nothing but rocks and hills.

Why spend so much on rocks and hills if thats all it is...rocks and hills. How many times does Nasty Anomaly Scene Airbrushers need to examine rocks and hills to say "its just rocks and hills"????

Ya..ok. Whatever!!!

Sad part about it is this....WE PAY FOR IT..including YOU Naval. How about diverting all your aggressivness to No American Space Access and tell them its "bull" and "utter nonsense"?!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

you do realize easynow those are false color images? while water probabaly did flow on mars at one time there is no evidence that it currently does/

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Mars does not have trees...anyway OP those pictures look like nothing except blurry photos with colourful arrows pointing at parts of the blur...sorry im not convinced by your evidence in the slightest,i think this is a case of seeing what you want to..

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I do go to bad astronomy alot, but what you neglected to even fathom easynow, is that the pages on bad astronomy have many contributors.

so your a mind reader now ?

News flash ...what you neglected to even fathom is i already knew that there are other contributors. still doesn't change the fact that Phil Plait is wrong on some things and the others can be as well.

nice spin though care to try again ?

Oh and furthermore, thosr rocks arent 90 degrees, those are clearly hills.
you can see the same type of formations on earth, naturally. you and the mars crowd are really grasping at straws.

if you can't see the angles on these Anomaly's then i think you need to see an eye doctor. they are very ' easy ' to see

please show me a picture from 280 miles away from the earth that shows a natural formation that has 90 degree angles and i will consider your viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

RFburns, that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen on ATS. There should be an award. Why send probes to mars if its hills, rocks and so forth?

Maybe It never occured to you, given that your so busy with psued science and outrageous conspiracies to be realized, but the study of other planets irregardless of their compositions has answered many scientific questions, regarding the origin of planets, planetary formation and so forth.
And examining planets like Mars, and uncovering their mysteries and geological history, helps us ultimately in the search for life. Mars once had flowing water and oceans, and likely PRIMITIVE bacterial life, but nothing on the line of what your indicating. We have to answer these questions as we search the cosmos for other signs of life.

Its called SCIENCE, Burns. We use it to answer questions, such as how did Mars go from a water planet to this? Science also answered that question. Mars once had a magnetic field, and lost it.

Furthermore, exploring other planets has allowed us to learn what conditions favor life, and those that dont.

How dare you RFburns, insult the hard work and dedication of everyone in the scientific community
your words.. "Why send probes to mars if its hills and rocks".. that is fallacious.. are you saying the only reason to send probes to mars is to study what you and the mars crowd call "anomalies"? You really can not think of any other scientific questions that maybe we would like to answer, at all, other reasons to send probes to other worlds and study their compositions, their atmosphere or air make up, how they formed, where they come from, any moons, its weather patterns, habitability and so forth??!!!!!

ridiculous. How dare you insult the hard working men andwomen of science over the years who gave their very lives in search of answers to all these and more..but their work was worthless to you, because in your words,
"Why spend billions sending a probe to mars if its just rocks and hills"

What a disgrace.

(and btw, no probe sent to mars cost billions of dollars by itself)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

ok cool thanks for at least checkin it out

some people can see it and some can't i guess

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

oh so now its a super special rock formation..and that is proof that their is an alien civilization on mars!

give me a break!

if I dont see it im blind? heh. Strange as the majoriy of the threads respondents have indicated that they dont see it. I guess they are blind to.

i dont see any 90 degrees.

And even if there were, so? is 90 a magic number?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

yep these look like natural formations...

Those are called HILLS

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ok, I give up, where are these pyramids?

Where is this factory?

What logic tells you that a civilization could not only exsist, but thrive enough to build cities, but they only cover a few tiny random spots on the planet?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
should have started the post with the video this way people don't just look at the images and say "all i see are rocks". we are all familiar with that...

at least give the video a try:
video.google.com...

the guy goes in full detail explaining what are on those pictures.

and thats a halmark of pareidollia. If there truly were evidence of intellgent beigs in those photos, or arttifical structures, you shouldnt NEED anyone to explain it to you in a video, it should just stick out!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join