It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Magic Kingdom on Mars !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Amazing pictures of structures on the planet Mars !

ever wondered if Aliens lived on Mars ? the following pictures are, in my opinion the best evidence to show that there was or is some type of civilization there. this is a Martian City !

there are too many un-natural looking things in this photo for anyone to just dismiss it. you can easily see structures and buildings that have 90 degree corners and that does not happen by mistake or chance. there is something unexplainable in this picture.

i have downloaded the image and can confirm that this Mars City is in the picture. the image is from the Tithonia region of the Chasma Floor on Mars. some of the following pictures were taken from here...

www.msss.com...

here is the cropped pic that i took... only added some brightness and contrast.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

www.alienmania.org...

so you might want to book your next vacation to

the Martian Magic Kingdom

[edit on 9-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
not so convincing to me

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

oh yes.. back in the 50s when walt disney was first starting out.. he arranged a large shipment of materials to be flown to mars.. so he could be ahead of the game there as well as here on earth.. everyone knows we had a secret space program that dates all the way back to the 40s.. walt was just way ahead of his time.. as far as how he is making out with his magic kindom on mars.. I dont know.. but Im sure he is probably doing ok with it.. if your real rich.. you can probably go there and enjoy the rides.. and stuff..

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good stuff easy...

I see patterns in the image that seem "tooled" but the location of the site and the 'make-up' of the supposed area leave me wondering...

I do, yes I do, see formations that seem intelligently designed, but they seem to look like something out of the LoTR...as if Gondor lost a part of the city and it ended up here on this pix.

In addition, why would 'they' build in the middle of a dried up lake?

Plus, we have discussed the building on top of the hill. I, myself, see a building that has 90 degree angles and a conduit near the base, but isn't that picture redundant? I mean that with affection easy - I am of the same mind as yourself so please do not construe this to seem antagonistic...

Disclosure will come...

[edit on 9/9/2008 by chapter29]

link   
I have to say, I'm a big supporter of this sort of thing generally, but I don't see anything in those pictures other than rocks. Not even as convincing as the face in Cydonia, as far as I'm concerned,.

link   
Take a step back. Take a deep breath.

Ok, now, I'm cool with the idea that there could be civilization on mars, but we need definitive proof, not like... illusions and wishful thinking. Because I have to be honest here, I don't see jack.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you, I just am not on the same page, and I've looked over your post about 6 times so far, trying to see what you see.

I mean that COULD be a statue... but it could be a rock, just a rock.

I admire how much work you put in, but I don't see anything there, even after all the image modification, arrows, and highlighting.

Sorry. Let's hope for clearer pictures in the future.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't see it. Same old photos of mildly interesting rock formations. Why didn't the martians ever build a building that looked like anything other than rocks?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The picture that shows the entire area is the most revealing, imo. It shows that the area marked and highlighted looks just like the shiny areas all around it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
thanks everyone for checkin this out

but does this look like a rock ?

that's the funniest looking rock i ever seen

[edit on 9-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks everyone for checkin this out

but does this look a rock ?

[Snipped]

that's the funniest looking rock i ever seen

To be brutally honest, the pictures are so blurry that they could be the closeup of my backyard and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

To be brutally honest, the pictures are so blurry that they could be the closeup of my backyard and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

well if your backyard was 280 miles away ...

it would look something like this

wow tough crowd tonight

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh.
I'm a believer that there is/was something happening on Mars that excedes the "oh look....ice" feedback we get from NASA. I just don't see anything in these pictures. But hey-- it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something. It would actually be the second.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

The picture that shows the entire area is the most revealing, imo.

you mean this one ?

or this one ?

ahh...probably just rocks :shk:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Easynow,

Few questions....

How do you know its a kingdom?
And how do you know its magic?

Because I don;t think they have Disneyland up there.

With love,

'___'eed

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Not to fear. I saw plenty. The pyramids were very easy to make out, and the "factory" I had seen before.

Thanks for the effort and the pics!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Isn't that what the U.S. Government did? Build on a dried up lake i mean

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Not to fear. I saw plenty. The pyramids were very easy to make out, and the "factory" I had seen before.

Thanks for the effort and the pics!

thanks
yea i agree the step looking pyramids really stand out for me too.

the factory is amazing...you can see there are corners of a building !

i wish the picture was clearer but there are many things in the picture that cannot be a natural anomaly.

thanks again

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by easynow

oh yes.. back in the 50s when walt disney was first starting out.. he arranged a large shipment of materials to be flown to mars.. so he could be ahead of the game there as well as here on earth.. everyone knows we had a secret space program that dates all the way back to the 40s.. walt was just way ahead of his time.. as far as how he is making out with his magic kindom on mars.. I dont know.. but Im sure he is probably doing ok with it.. if your real rich.. you can probably go there and enjoy the rides.. and stuff..

he did ? never heard of Walt sending anything to Mars ?

how about that secret space program , one can only imagine what they have been doing all these years. if Gary Mckinnon is correct in what he found while hacking theres no doubt in my mind that we've been to at least the Moon using these secret space craft.

would they have super high technology craft and just fly around the earth ? doubt it

thanks for your post and maybe one day we might get to visit the Magic Kingdom up there !

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by screamo

I'm sure several different entities (gov't, private corp.'s, State...) have built on dried up lake beds - Groom Lake comes to mind...and it makes sense, so I retract my original comment as it does not lend any credence to the idea that building on lake beds on Mars is senseless...

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
should have started the post with the video this way people don't just look at the images and say "all i see are rocks". we are all familiar with that...

at least give the video a try:
video.google.com...

the guy goes in full detail explaining what are on those pictures.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join