It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Magic Kingdom on Mars !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

thank you for making my point

neither one of us would be able to recognize an Alien structure if their structures are not like ours. there are too many unknowns and to look only for signs of life and ruins that match our comprehension of what we would perceive as structures would be foolish imo.

now you have made your statement many times in this thread that you think the Anomalies that i see are rocks and that is ok. you have made your point. there are other people that have stated in this thread they see what i see and it's your perogative to continue your fight for truth and justice but to keep harrassing everyone that posts in my thread that agrees with me is rude and i will rebut everything you say to them.

so if you want to keep going back and forth for all of ATS eternity then so be it but you are disrupting my thread by attacking everyone and the normal conversations i could have had with these people are lost.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

thats not true. Whether or not something is artificial or not would be easily recognizable especially compared to the rest of the environment. It will stick out like a sore thumb, that is what will give it away. before the western hemisphere was discovered do you think anyone knew what mayan strcutres looked like. No. But we found them and recgonized them as artificial

and also as I keep pointing out, I have attacked the argument not the people, so your "attacking everyone" statement is BS

[edit on 9-12-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Looked at the photos. I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Rocks and more rocks to me.

What was with the blanked out labels just above the arrows? What text was there before? Can we start with some fresh images of that area?

U2U me with new images and I'll take a closer look.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

you are doing it again.

stop assuming an Alien structure will stick out like a sore thumb.

you don't know that and you are basing everything on human terms when in fact you have no idea what is out there as far as Alien life and what they are capable of.

stop assuming please

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

"you don't know that and you are basing everything on human terms when in fact you have no idea what is out there as far as Alien like and what they are capable of."

hahahah this is the pot calling the kettle black.

But yes you will know because anything artificial will be different from its surrounding environment!
it will stick out, like a sor thumb

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
reply to post by easynow

Looked at the photos. I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Rocks and more rocks to me.

What was with the blanked out labels just above the arrows? What text was there before? Can we start with some fresh images of that area?

U2U me with new images and I'll take a closer look.

the blanked out text was putting labels on the Anomalies and i blanked them out so people wouldn't freak out about it. simply put we have no way of knowing what any Alien structure would be designed for.

at this time i do not have any other photos to show you and all i can say is if you don't see anything in the photos then it's cool i understand and i thank you for at least taking the time to look.

if for some reason you want more info i would suggest watching the video in the Op ...thanks for your reply

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

my God you are like a broken record

i am glad your not in charge of space exploration and the search for life because you are to naive to be of any use to the human race.

take the blinders off man

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

yes because I dont agree with you im the one with blinders, because i demand actual evidence, not zoom up of rocks.

Your being kind of hypocritical, on one hand you tell me i wouldnt know alien strcutres so I couldnt possibly identify them, but then you proceed to try and do just that - tell us which strcutres are alien structures. such hyportical BS

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
your perception of evidence is not the same as everyone please get that thru your head ...please

i am not being hypocritical at all i only mentioned the fact that there maybe Alien technology that won't be recognized by someone like you that has blinders on.

i never said this was the case in these photos.

i cannot prove the Anomalys in these photos are Alien structures and you cannot prove they are just rocks.

and yes the burden of proof is on the presenter to show evidence of the claim being made and i have presented what evidence there is to the best of my ability and since i can't jump inside the picture or fly you to Mars to see what is really there, we will never really know.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by easynow

thats not true. Whether or not something is artificial or not would be easily recognizable especially compared to the rest of the environment. It will stick out like a sore thumb, that is what will give it away. before the western hemisphere was discovered do you think anyone knew what mayan strcutres looked like. No. But we found them and recgonized them as artificial

and also as I keep pointing out, I have attacked the argument not the people, so your "attacking everyone" statement is BS

[edit on 9-12-2008 by NavalFC]

Your Mayan correlation is meaningless, if these are indeed ruins you have to imagine that they would not be hundreds or even thousands of years old, its more likely that they are millions of years old. Given the hostile environment of Mars your 'sore thumb' expectation is simply unrealistic. The reason you see nothing (other than simply wanting to see nothing so you can do what you do best and debunk everything no matter how silly it makes you look) is because you're not looking at the evidence with this in mind. The reality is dude, you wouldn't concede even if the golden arches of a Martian McDonalds was sticking out of mud.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

BS> if their were golden arches I would concede.
here is more of this same drivel.
"but you wouldnt believe anyway" and your argument is BS. So, you assert we wouldnt recognize alien ruins because they are millions of years old, but i guess easynow has some super alien spotter powers that allows him to spot ruins in rocks that look exactly like the rocks they are surrounded by? GET REAL.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, to put it simply...

Someone posted some pics of what they claimed had to be buildings. No two ways about it. And the straight lines and a "hole" made you think it was perhaps true. I didn't believe it.. it was in the middle of nowhere, nothing else around, didn't make sense. And then.. someone posted a picture from a different angle of the same spot. And huh.. it turned out to be a hillside, and rock formations, and it was clearly visible. So that was wrong.

Your pictures are a lot less compelling. So no... I don't think it's a city. It looks like a ravine with wind-formed gullies and hills, nothing more.

Just because you see a dolphin, dog or a shark in the clouds, doesn't mean there is a dolphin, dog or a shark flying in the sky.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I don't think it's a city.

ok fair enough thats cool you have at least checked it out

thanks for your input

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks everyone for checkin this out

but does this look like a rock ?

that's the funniest looking rock i ever seen

[edit on 9-9-2008 by easynow]

To me this appears to be a horizontal line on an incline that gives the illusion it's a statue.

You can see by the way the light reflects of it it is horizontal in nature with an incline consistent to the surrounding area

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

thank you TheDarkHorse

i couldn't have said it better than you have

why is it so hard for people to understand that Mars probably was destroyed a lonnng time ago and there would be very little left for us to see ?

i think expectations are to high for some people...

some people are looking for the golden arches...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thank you TheDarkHorse

i couldn't have said it better than you have

why is it so hard for people to understand that Mars probably was destroyed a lonnng time ago and there would be very little left for us to see ?

i think expectations are to high for some people...

some people are looking for the golden arches...

easynow you keep telling me I wont be able to spot the strcutres because mars was destroyed along time ago, and because we wouldnt recognize alien structures. but some how YOU can. some please, enlighten us easynow, where did you get your super alien spotting powers?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

BS> if their were golden arches I would concede.
here is more of this same drivel.
"but you wouldnt believe anyway" and your argument is BS. So, you assert we wouldnt recognize alien ruins because they are millions of years old, but i guess easynow has some super alien spotter powers that allows him to spot ruins in rocks that look exactly like the rocks they are surrounded by? GET REAL.

No, that's not my assertion at all. My point was that if Mars was devastated by a planet wide disaster, causing a massive shift of the axis of the planet, it is quite possible that all of what used to be habitable areas were buried under hundreds of feet of mud flow. Covering alien structures along the way. Structures that we have absolutely no point of reference of, so it would be unlikely that they would simply stick out. It is a better idea to look for geometric patterns, and try to recognize relationships of how these anomalies are placed. Keeping in mind that we are probably not seeing anything but foundational ruins or peaks of ruins sticking up from the surface. We also have no idea what material these things were made of and how they would hold up over millions of years with little or no atmosphere. So don't be so quick to dismiss things you know nothing about just because bad astronomy says you should. If bad astronomy told you to jump off of a cliff I'm quite sure at this point you would have difficulty saying no. Also, why are you so hostile? I'm always a little surprised when I read your posts, you seem to get so angry. This is supposed to be fun man.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

im not hostile. Im just very matter of fact balls to the wall, and its not jjst bad astronomy, several people have debunked this crud, but bad astronomy has it all available in 1 area without having to go find the individual pieces.

however I do get annoyed by the blatant hypocrisy and nonsense, such a iv been accused of being a governent disinfo agent 5 times here now.

and that my attitude toward things gets called arrogant, yet some of those most arrogant filled speech here is from proponents towards skeptics. But this is beside the point.

Easynow has created a paradox. He assters in his posts to me that we would not recognize alien strctures because of mars destruction millions of years ago, yet he is claming to be able to do so with his photos.

So either, A, we cant recognize them and he is a liar,
or B, hes wrong when he says we cant, as obviously he can, and then i am just as capable of looking at an image and saying it isnt artificial. He cant have his cake and at it to.

Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join