It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Magic Kingdom on Mars !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kirky

You mentioned tough crowd tonight. I would not worry, people will always be split between the 2 camps. Anyone who even suggest that these structures are natural anomalies is simply in deep denial and total unbelief.

thanks for your post
and love your avatar

well i am not really worried about making anyone believe something they don't want to...but what i find amazing is that many just scream rocks ! and won't even acknowledge that there is something unexplainable or strange in these pictures.

it makes sense to me that there probably was some type of life that existed on Mars at one time and may have come from other places to settle there. it may be how we got here on earth...nobody knows for sure.

thanks for your input and i am sure there will be more to see in this thread

also you can check out this thread if you like,,,,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

Umm, interesting, but to be honest I don't really see anything there.

Umm, how can it be interesting if you don't see anything ?

kidding, thanks for at least checkin it out... but are you sure you don't see anything ?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
All I see is rocks rocks and more rocks.

How anyone can make out any buildings from these pics is beyond me.
Most of them are so pixelated they just look like jumbles of pixels.

There is alien life out there and its absurd to think there isn't in an Infinate universe.
It's just not on mars.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I usedterosion and rocks as an example of NATURALLY OCCURRING things in nature, which that photograph is until you can prove it's a 'magical kingdom. a mining base, a port' or whatever else you think it could be. Until then it's all just speculation to the highest order, and should be moved right up there to SKUNKWORKS.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Smugallo]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Until then it's all just speculation to the highest order, and should be moved right up there to SKUNKWORKS.

guess what ? nothing in this forum can be proven so i guess we should just move 99% of the threads to skunkworks ?

is that what your saying ?

can't prove that ufo's are E.T's flying them

can't prove that aliens exist

can't prove that there are structures on any planet other than this one

should we just close down this forum because you don't see what others can ?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea at all - get rid of the 99.9 percent of crap threads on this site. Throw it all in Skunkworks, and leave this board for the proper cases, with reliable multiple eyewitnesses and the like. Oh wait, then we have nothing left in this board to look at Hmmm curse the good ones for being few and far between. Well at least we could all just talk about the good ones. This material, on this thread, is actually pure fantasy and a continual one at that, there are dozens of threads on this topic - why start another one? Just contribute to one that already exists.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea at all - get rid of the 99.9 percent of crap threads on this site.

this is a conspiracy site and if you feel that most threads here are crap ...why are you here ?

i guess we should make you the judge of what is considered to be conversation worthy ?

there are dozens of threads on this topic - why start another one? Just contribute to one that already exists.

you know ...looking at your profile and seeing the threads you have started ....i can confidently say that you are a hypocrite

why did you start threads that have already been posted ?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

you know ...looking at your profile and seeing the threads you have started ....i can confidently say that you are a hypocrite

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
here are some very interesting anomalies...

some type of tower ?

ida.wr.usgs.gov...

not sure what to make of this one...

www.msss.com...

probably just rocks...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well this so called city if it's out in the middle of what might have been an ancient lake or sea, maybe it could have been a large coral reef or something like that? If it turns out to be something like that it would be another thing to add of things that say life may have existed on Mars at one time if none today.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
guess what ? nothing in this forum can be proven so i guess we should just move 99% of the threads to skunkworks ?

What's wrong with skunkworks?
Works for Lockheed Martin

should we just close down this forum because you don't see what others can ?

Great Idea
just dump everything into the toilet and lets discuss rocks...

Me first..

WEIRD ROCK FOUND ON THE MOON

Now then all you guys who see nothing but rocks... I expect you to let me what geological forces created it and what type of rock it is...

Otherwise your 'its only rocks' post is total useless and worse than someone seeing a walled compound...

You guys actually do see it... but your minds won't allow you to grasp it...

Either that or you need glasses AND a new monitors

If you cannot qualify your 'rocks' posts... they belong in SKUNKWORKS

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea at all - get rid of the 99.9 percent of crap threads on this site.

so only .01% of topics on this site are 'worthy' in your opinion?

Talk about small mind... we would need an electron microscope to find it

Why don't you submit that suggestion to the owners... see where it gets you

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

alright your back !
good to see you Zorgon

What's wrong with skunkworks?

the only problem with lockheed skunkworks is they aint sharing with us ?

Great Idea just dump everything into the toilet and lets discuss rocks...

ROTFLMAO...
you know... i like the way you put things in perspective

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

no doubt there is somekind of structure in that photo...

looks like a fema camp

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

because it's just dust, rocks, canyons and erosion, like the rest of the martian landscape.

i didn't know that dust, rocks, canyons and erosion could create things like this.....

maybe you can explain how this was created ?

wow i'm really looking forwards to ANY "just rocks" answr to THIS.

Doesn't their arguments "justRocks!justRocks!" sound like ducks out on a day out...
Or are they FRIGHTENED of the possible TRUTH? The POSSIBILITY , very REAL, that it MIGHT NOT just be rocks!!!

Eh eh I get the picture with them now, they are chickening facing possibilities, they are SCARED, see, SCARED.

Happy Dreams...don't get too many nightmares Skeptos...I suggest you go to a gardening forum, there will be plenty stones you can choose from, they won't be scary, awww. try beach forums too, you might find plenty there too. Good luck with the rocks
little people! Happy quarry.

[] [] []

to the others: carry on, your threads are JUST FANTASTIC.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Very interesting anomaly Zorgon. I agree that this 'structure' doesn't look like a naturally occurring feature... It's quite possibly what you say it is - but riddle me this batman... Why would anyone need walls around a compound on the moon?
What purpose would they serve (beyond aesthetics) and how useful would they actually be?

IRM

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Ok, your statement is rediculous especially for a skeptic. Without people posting things they find that seem interesting that aren't 100% proven true, you would have an emopty site here. So far there is no cncreete "slap me with an Alien" proof. This site is for the sharing of information, wether or not everyone believes the evidence provided. By presenting "evidence" and discussing it, we come closer to the truth, even if the "evidence", is proven faked it just helps get one more roadblocks out of the way. Yes, as a skeptic I provide my views against some of what is provided, but just because I see things one way does not make me right either. Truth is, there are many threads where I find that I can not present a trerestial explenation for. This thead has many interesting pictures provided, even if I may not see something in every picture provided, some I am still left to question.

Now back to the thread;

Zargon, that is an interesting picture provided, do we know an approximate size of the anomaly you provided. Was this the moon or Mars, I am assuming by the caption above the picture it is the moon. Could this not be something left behind by the Appolo missions?

[edit on 9/15/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

but riddle me this batman... Why would anyone need walls around a compound on the moon? What purpose would they serve (beyond aesthetics) and how useful would they actually be?

I am in no way speaking for the mighty Zorgonator, but I would dare to think that regardless of who (if anyone presently) is occupying that building, they do not want you to see what's inside....

It's one thing to get a photo of a structure on another planet, but it's an entirely different (IMO) to let people see the inner machinations going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Do you have anything else to add to this thread besides insulting people or applauding people who insult people?

That is not an alien magic kingdom on mars, and in fact even stating that it is such is a joke, riduculous, a lie, and about 100 other things.

Furthermore no one has ever even come close to proving that any pictures on the mars or moon are anything other than rocks.

I'm sure NASA spends billions of dollars sending spacecraft to the moon and mars so that they can go places where there are obviously no structures and avoid the places that there is obviously "buildings" as you guys call everything.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join