It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Magic Kingdom on Mars !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

im not making fun of you, I was being serious, you have created a paradox.
You yourself said we could not recognize alien structures, yet YOU claim to!

So either A your lying, and we can because you do, and that would allow me to call you out on it because its not artificial, or B, we truly cant recognize alien handi work, in which case your lying because you claim to!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think there were aliens on Mars and that they used to harbor life, but not anymore. I think they colonized elsewhere but we could still be seeing the former inhabitants in the UFOs we see today

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well I starred you for being balls to the wall, I respect that.

However insinuating that easynow is knowingly lying is simply classless in my opinion. I have a great deal of respect for his quest for the truth. I personally think his take on a lot of issues are well thought out and 9 times out of 10 incredibly interesting to read.

As far as you being a government disinfo agent, I'm not that paranoid. Perhaps the line between skeptical and irrational gets a little blurred in your rebuttals, but government disinfo agent I doubt. I think a paid disinfo agent would sprinkle in a small bit of truth to make HIS bs seem more palatable.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

posting it again? so whuich is it easynow

inyour response to me, after i called the photo normal and not shwoing ny structures, you told me we cnt recognize alien structures because mars was destroyed, and their aliens, etc etc..

So how can you?

SO either A, your wrong, and we can recognize said structures and whether or not they are artificial, as you seem to be able to,
otherwise B, we cant recognize them, and your just lying outright

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mwall614

thanks mwall614 for your post

i agree with you, there was life on Mars at one time.

it's obvious that there was abundant water on the surface from looking at the surface features and the canals. there are photos of what i believe are lake basins.. there is alot of obvious evidence that i see that proves life was there or still is.

thanks again

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

i already answered your questions on the last page go and read it

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks so are you

I hope you have calmed down a bit. I am not sure what the problem is here but I never called you a liar, said you were wrong, or any other thing that should have been said. I was asking you to help me see what you see. Calling you a tough one was not a compliment, that was a reference to the fact that I had to ask 3 times for you to point this stuff out before you understood that I was asking you to point this stuff out.

the anomalies are pointed out very clearly in the video and if you watched it already like you said you did then what is your point here ? stop being beligerent

No, they are not. I see rocks, rocks, and more rocks, in that video. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I thought, either I am just completely missing these things and need someone to point them out better, or you are just some nutter fantasizing about a bunch of rocks. Thank you for settling that for me.

do show me where i have said this was proof , please...in my Op i have stated this is evidence. do you understand the difference or do i have to lead you to that also ?

Ok, you got me. You never said the word proof. You just spent 10+ pages explaining this stuff as if it were true and factual. I am sure you can understand how someone might get the idea around page 8 that you were trying to prove it. Whatever you want to call it ok. There is no evidence of any buildings in these pictures either.

you obviously didn't read my previous posts to you where i already explained what i think has happened.

Obviously not. Perhaps I got lost somewhere in the 10+ pages of nonsense about clearly depicted right angle building roofs and "Hey look at this statue" crap.

if these are ruins and there is very little evidence left that shows something was inhabiting the planet , why do you keep asking why these "creatures" have not built structures all over the planet

Because if these ruins survived so intact so that you can clearly see it as a city, then where are all the other ruins? Did every single city on the planet get wiped away but this one is still standing tall and almost completely intact? How does it make sense to you either way? I keep asking because you did not answer. I really wanted to know the logic of a person that see cities on Mars claiming that one city is standing tall in this picture. I wanted to understand the connections you made in your mind that allowed for this.

I truly regret asking questions and being genuinely intersted in this, your thread, and what you had to say. I guess I was just supposed to flag it and post "Great find!"

that's about the same thing i am getting from you

Yes and...? Why would you be getting anything more from me? I was asking questions, not providing any information so yes, you should have expected to get nothing from me. My questions are generally because I would like an answer, not to disperse new information. Maybe you need to look up the word question.
I thought you could help me see what you see. I guess you just want a pat on the back, well thanks for convincing that instead of looking into it further, I should just pack up and move on since I could not see what you seem to think that you see.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Can we stop with the off-topic posts and personal insults? If you (any participant in this thread) don't have a constructive post - then don't post.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

excuse me? I didntcall anyone els names. I referred to the arguments themselves as nonsense, but not the people

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Please see my post above. Enough please.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So is there one picture anywhere of any one thing on Mars that is indisputable? It does say something when you need to convince people that what you see is in there, so I am curious if there are any pics out there that are actually obvious as to what they are.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
off topic

[edit on 18-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join