It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Magic Kingdom on Mars !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
it's safe to say that you obviously have a bipolar disorder you believe in something so strongly and your brain fabricates images that no one else but you can see i can understand if it was in a situation where you clearly have an supernatural ability but you say you see a manufacturing plant you would not be able to know what goes on inside of a structure without being in it or being told . i cant stand things like this because it makes skeptics seem like they are right and people that dont think like them are crazy, sorry to burst your bubble but rocks it is not a manufacturing plant that makes cotton candy .
stop trying to convice people this crap is something get more evidence take a trip there what ever but have something more clear and definitave , so you wouldnt have to explain to people what it is unless by god your image is fake ( what a shoker )

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The "amusement park" (what Skipper refers to as a "mining or manufacturing facility" on his website) is of part of the Tithonium Chasma, at the western end of the enormous Valles Marineris. Tithonium is over 11,000 feet deep with extremely steep walls. An interesting feature of the walls is the layering of dark and light rocks.

Here is a higher resolution image of the same area. Because the lighting is different I can't be sure how close it is but we can see a very similar light/dark patterning.

Here is the context image for the lower resolution image

And the context image for the higher res image

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Some one said to me if you are looking at pictures from MARS/MOON ETC,that it is better to look at them with 3d glasses on ,anyone looked at mars/moon with 3d glasses on,i have never but may get a pair to see what he was talking about.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

You forgot the other 3000 pictures in this forum. Rocks as well. Just thought I'd inject that into this fascinating thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

don't forget the rocks between your ears

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That's not rocks, that's an amusement park for brain cells. Don't you know the difference?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I know the difference, and it would seem all the rides in your park have been shut down...

Now go home.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
photo's should be back up tomorrow i hope.

had a little photobucket anomaly

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Excellent assessment Blaine - I am a firm believer that something is truly amiss on our neighboring planetary bodies (strange things are afoot at the circle K
) , but am also wary of overly manipulated images. It's critical to understand the image enhancement process. I wasn't aware of the enlarging process breaking the region into small chunks and filling in the rest - do you have any links that get into the technical aspects of this ? I had always assumed it was a proportional overall enlarging of the pixels.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

You don't have to be rude just because the truth hurts.

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Your truth isn't my truth , nobody knows the truth for sure , neither you.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Damn these posts get tiring.

Okay - so far in the history of humankind:

No 'smoking gun' evidence of ET's as of yet, perhaps some circumstantial and intriguing cases, some top not footage in the past (before the CGI thing.) and many testimonies, some drawings, some crazies - it's all there.

As a footnote might I add I believe Flying Saucers/UFO's - don't know what they are though. Also believe in ET's.

As far as structures on mars goes - it's a load of rocks and landscape until proven otherwise, because that's what the planet basically is, okay - to jump to the conclusions that it's artificial in anyway probably means you want to believe that and you just want to do a 'Zorgon' on the ATS board, or you have nothing else better to do with your time - Oh look! It's a mining base! No, no, It's a port of some kind!. Sensationalistic crap. Is this what happens in between the big UFO cases? I guess they are few and far between, might as well make up some nonsense in the meantime; hopefully no-one will reply with another pixelated close up of the martian surface with Photoshop style arrows pointing at shadows of nothing.

Please, if there is a God, please don't tell me he comes from Mars - that'll just encourage them!!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Damn these posts get tiring.

So why do you waste your time in them? Seeing as they are the most popular threads I would say many here at ATS DO NOT consider them a waste of time...

What makes YOU so special you need to be here and tell us we are wasting time?

What a joke... talk about being a hypocrite

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ha!

It's a joke that's why. Threads like this ruin ANY shred of credibility that this site has left. First the reptilian crap last year, and now Mars anomlies are they way forward. What ever happened to good old fashioned DATA, EVIDENCE, HARD PROOF. Is this kinda stuff the members are into here now?

Oh god, flag and star this, it's got full page of images taken from the internet with arrows pointing to shadows and the like.

Yes indeedy, I won't bother you any longer on this thread - am i part of the 'it's only rocks croud?' I am yes, because until you can prove that it isn't rocks, shadows, whatever - then it's exactly what I said it was. rocks, and shadows...innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Umm, interesting, but to be honest I don't really see anything there.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks everyone for checkin this out

but does this look like a rock ?

that's the funniest looking rock i ever seen

[edit on 9-9-2008 by easynow]

Hello Easynow
Thanks for this man, I really have such a fascination for this subject. Many whistle blowers have been screaming at us that there is more to mars and that there is a massive coverup and obfuscation of ALL the data concerning the red planet. Cptn john Lear, Richard hoagland to mention just a couple we know well enough.

These images after study. ( I’ve seen them before on mars anomaly project.
Looks like a possible factory & bridge construction that has collapsed over a large chasm. The main rectangular object on the near left ridge seems to have a road leading up to it.

On the opposite side ridge there seems to be a further construction possibly a statue with a road leading away. I can also see further constructions leading away and down towards the bottom right of the images.

The images have obviously been obfuscated but its there with what I can see. Many people just don’t wanna believe m8 as it challenges their rock solid fundamental belief foundation and goes against everything they believe about the solar system and us being the only sentient life form ever to exist. NOT.

You just have to do the numbers on what has turned up in studied images. Take into account the whistleblowers, most of them government agencies or nasa, and its obvious there was or still is stuff going down on Mars.

You mentioned tough crowd tonight. I would not worry, people will always be split between the 2 camps. Anyone who even suggest that these structures are natural anomalies is simply in deep denial and total unbelief.
Keep em coming m8y there’s a vast amount of info on that marsanomaly site. Cheers

Peace
Kirky

[edit on 14-9-2008 by kirky]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Yes indeedy, I won't bother you any longer on this thread - am i part of the 'it's only rocks croud?' I am yes, because until you can prove that it isn't rocks, shadows, whatever - then it's exactly what I said it was. rocks, and shadows...innocent until proven guilty.

Well look at this post and prove to me that it is rocks...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then you can join me and go away

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Listen Zorgon, is see a stodgy image with shadows and probably some other light trickery, the shadow cast in that image could be ANYTHING, don't jump to the conclusion that it is artificial because it's just dust, rocks, canyons and erosion, like the rest of the martian landscape. It is this until you can PROVE their is an artificial structure on the moon. Posting more images won't convince me unfortunately, give me a close up of an artificial structure with some kind of architecture, then you have something. Until that moment arrives, I guess I'll just leave you to you hobby.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

because it's just dust, rocks, canyons and erosion, like the rest of the martian landscape.

i didn't know that dust, rocks, canyons and erosion could create things like this.....

maybe you can explain how this was created ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join