It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Magic Kingdom on Mars !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Did you thread the whole thread..?

From page 1...

Originally posted by screamo
reply to post by chapter29

Isn't that what the U.S. Government did? Build on a dried up lake i mean

Then my reply...

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by screamo

I'm sure several different entities (gov't, private corp.'s, State...) have built on dried up lake beds - Groom Lake comes to mind...and it makes sense, so I retract my original comment as it does not lend any credence to the idea that building on lake beds on Mars is senseless...

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

If there truly were evidence of intellgent beigs in those photos, or arttifical structures, you shouldnt NEED anyone to explain it to you in a video, it should just stick out!

it does stand out to me, it's plain as day

no it isn't a walmart shopping center and really how would you recognize a structure that an Alien race built since it probably won't look like anything your use to seeing ?

are you telling me you know what Alien structures look like and you don't see any of them in these pictures ?

you can't have it both ways sorry

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Let me try this again....

ok, I give up, where are these pyramids?

Where is this factory?

What logic tells you that a civilization could not only exsist, but thrive enough to build cities, but they only cover a few tiny random spots on the planet?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

ok, I give up, where are these pyramids?

Where is this factory?

i am not the one that put the names to these Anomalies just so you know and i will admit that labeling them is pure conjecture and speculation.

if you can't see that there is something strange an un-ordinary about these photos then i can't help you because i can't make you see something you don't or don't want to.

What logic tells you that a civilization could not only exsist, but thrive enough to build cities, but they only cover a few tiny random spots on the planet?

speculation on my part would say that these are some type of Alien structures that have somehow survived the changes that occurred on Mars.

i don't know if there is any life on Mar's currently but i am willing to bet based on what i have seen in many photos of Mars there was life there at one time.

are there Aliens still there ? i don't know

i hope that answers your question and thanks for your post

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Wow, you are a tough one. I am asking you to show me the things that are being referred to as a factory and pyramids. I could care less if that is what they really are or who named them that at this point, I just want to see them in the first place. Can you point them out clearly please.

P.S. thanks for pretty much completely dodging both my questions.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

sorry if you feel i dodged your question

did you look at the first page of this thread ?

did you watch the video ?

the explanations are already there so i don't understand what you expect me to do ?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
As always, good stuff Easy!

In my opinion these are ruins. Perhaps eons old, after massive mud flows that were the result of a climactic Martian cataclysm. What we are probably seeing is the hint of a long buried civilization that once thrived on the planets surface.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Actually point these things out so that I can see them. I am sorry, is that asking too much? You claim this is proof of buildings, so it should be real easy for you to show me one picture of an unmistakable building, pyramid, statue, whatever.

Where in the video or on the first page did it explain how it would make any sense to have a planet of creatures civilized enough to build vast cities but then they have still only colonized tiny isolated portions of the planet?

Sorry, if they explained that in the video, say so, I will watch it again.

Your answer to it was pretty much 0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0. You used lots of words but never said anything. I do not expect you to have a logical answer, but since you believe there is a magical kingdom on mars and this is a picture of it then I am asking you to tell me what is logical about this premise of civilizations that are stuck in small isolated areas.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
::gaassp::

is Magic Happy Land, yes?

-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh God. There's nothing there. This is just like that Virgin Mary MRI, all bunk!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Wow, you are a tough one

thanks so are you

Actually point these things out so that I can see them.

the anomalies are pointed out very clearly in the video and if you watched it already like you said you did then what is your point here ? stop being beligerent

You claim this is proof of buildings

do show me where i have said this was proof , please...in my Op i have stated this is evidence. do you understand the difference or do i have to lead you to that also ?

Where in the video or on the first page did it explain how it would make any sense to have a planet of creatures civilized enough to build vast cities but then they have still only colonized tiny isolated portions of the planet?

you obviously didn't read my previous posts to you where i already explained what i think has happened.

if these are ruins and there is very little evidence left that shows something was inhabiting the planet , why do you keep asking why these "creatures" have not built structures all over the planet

Your answer to it was pretty much 0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0.

that's about the same thing i am getting from you

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

ok thanks for checkin it out

some people can see it and some can't

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
::gaassp::

is Magic Happy Land, yes?

-

can you repeat that in English ?

thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse

In my opinion these are ruins. Perhaps eons old, after massive mud flows that were the result of a climactic Martian cataclysm. What we are probably seeing is the hint of a long buried civilization that once thrived on the planets surface.

thanks DarkHorse

i am glad you understand what is going on here

it makes sense that if Mars was destroyed there would be very little left to recognize to tell us that somebody or something was there.

thanks again

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

How do you possibly see that? In his photos easynow has pointed to 3 specific areas.. NONE OF WHICH look an different then the surrounding area. hes seeing things that just arent there/

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

How do you possibly see that? In his photos easynow has pointed to 3 specific areas.. NONE OF WHICH look an different then the surrounding area. hes seeing things that just arent there/

Well leave him be then, if he thinks there is a magic kingdom on mars and no amount of haggling will change it...just leeave the thread....but yes i have no clue what he thinks he sees..

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

hes seeing things that just arent there

no , you are not seeing whats there

let me ask you a question Mr. NavalFC...

do you know what an Alien structure looks like ? would you be able to recognize one ?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Well leave him be then, if he thinks there is a magic kingdom on mars and no amount of haggling will change it...just leeave the thread....but yes i have no clue what he thinks he sees..

the thread title is sarcasm and if you can't see that then you certainly can't comprehend the rest.

thanks for your post

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I wouldnt know its purpose but the signs of artficial structures can be seen easily.

many ancient buildings on earth are discovered by achraelogists who dont necessarily know what that civilizations structures looked like *Until they find them and a s a result, LEARN) but the hallmarks of artificiality are easily visible, and all that is in your photos are rocks..

but if you want to try using that argument , I could easily turn it back on you and ask the same thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I found a cowboy hat!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join