It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's quite simple in my opinion. I believe the choice has already been made and there's nothing you can do about it. IMO the reason history has predicted the future is that the universe by design has one existence. This means it already has a determined path I will take and worrying about it is sensless. I would most likely leave on a ship, but until that moment I'll never know.....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by snowen20

Some will say they've been in contact with other humans through telepathy.

Encountered with the fact the entire world as I know it would cease to exist in a very unpleasant way I doubt I could think clearly or care much for my life anymore. Besides such descisions take a lot of time which apparently isn't available, only adding to the hysteria.

But if I could, I would go with the aliens that have been in touch telepathically with some people. If we as a race have been "bred" to become slaves one day then obviously a cleansing is a setup by those aliens that come to enslave us. Afterall they must be very advanced and could see disaster coming centuries before we do. Knowing the inevitable it would make sense for them to appear sooner and either warn us to change our ways or simply collect us. If they want us to come with them out of our own free will, what better way for that to happen than to make it appear they are our only option? And after they've saved us they'd make us do things because we should be grateful our species has been saved.

Maybe if it is all a setup, aliens have been waiting to appear but according to a timetable agreed by all the alien races. If there is a race of aliens that opposes this agenda (enslaving humanity) they would be the underdogs, the powerless minority and as a means of secret sabotage initiated telepathic contact with some people. Maybe they already told several about what was happening and when the time comes they will play a role to save more humans, not only for ethical/moral reasons but also because the other alien races would become stronger with 6 billion humans serving them (or whatever will be left). Ofcourse, I'd only go with those aliens if they can teach/show me telepathy so I can verify myself.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
It occurs to me that most of us have made the choice already, on the level of our souls.

We are born into a ferocious world that we cannot make sense of without guidance. Our parents and society offer us religion to help us cope.

Most of us will stay with the religion we are born into, but some will question it and 'go over' to another.

Some will reject all religions and try to make their own way and take responsibilty for themselves.

Think of the OP's question in the light that you are not being offered giant spacehips to save your body but, throughout your lives, you have been offered a choice of religions to help you save your immortal soul.

In my first post I was dubious about accepting any ship although I offered some suggestions for selecting the 'best' one.

In the end I decided I'd probably rather stay and take responsibilty for myself.

That accurately reflects my attitude to religion - I've read carefully to see what's on offer, but in the end decided not to trust any of them with something as important as my soul.

Does anyone else find that their attitude to the spacehips reflects their spiritual quest?

We are in the same boat my friend.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
O-K, I'll bite.

I would board the one with the longest line.

Because humanity will need me if it was a mistake, e.g. "To Serve Man"

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well hopefully it would be ship that could take my soul store it and/or let it roam freely for a few lifetimes. Meanwhile they, on the ship that is. would spend a millennia or maybe 2 fixing up my body up with all those latest upgrades you know. telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyance, all that mmm lovely stuff..oh and whilst their at it ..a good dose of godly omnipotence would be really handy on those planets with big dinosaurs, if I choose to be “dropped of at the nearest prehistorically deranged planets” when I need my soul back that is..mm yea somewhere in the past, you see I’m kinda nostalgic being nearly 40 young now (sob sob ..feckaff)…

.mm
O sh1T wrong thread,, thought this was “I’m coming clean on ET” thread
Apoligies.

Sleep well
Peace Kirky

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

YEA YEA,WHAT HOSPITAL DID YOU ESCAPE FROM?

LISTEN ,WHAT YOUR TALKING IS COMPLETE MIND FABRICATION,GO SEE A DOCTOR PLEASE BEFORE ITS TO LATE FOR YOUR SANITY.

EXCUSE ME,BUT AS YOU THE WIZZARD HAS PROPOSSED THERES FIVE DIFFERENT ALIEN RACES ,OFFERING DIFFERENT OUTCOMES!
I AM A GREAT BELIEVER IN THE FACT THAT THERE ARE OTHER RACES OF BEING OUT THERE IN THE COSMOS . BUT WHAT YOUR TALKING IS THE RAMBLING OF A PSHYCIATRIC PATIENT! WHATS THIS(THEY`LL ALL SHOW US A VIDEO OF THERE FUTURE ETC) WHAT A LOAD OF POOP. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DO OUR CAUSE SO MUCH DAMAGE THAT WERE HARDLY EVER LISTENED TOO,THROUGH NO FAULT OF OUR OWN! IT WOULD BE VERY SELFISH OF THE HUMAN RACE TOO BELIEVE THAT WERE THE ONLY INTELGIENT BEINGS IN THE COSMOS. AND I AM SURE MOST OF YOU WOULD AGREE. THE LAST THING WE NEED IS SOME FOOL TO COME ALONG TO THROW HIS/HER SPANNER IN THE WORKS? SO PLEASE LOOK THROUGH THE LIE`S AND THE TRUTH WILL BECOME CLEAR! LOVE YOU ALL!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't understand why people would want to take over a ship. First of all, because obviously after you have taken over it, chances are you don't know where your going. Not to mention how. Second, I'm sure that all races have some kind of allegiance. Third, they have come here for you, even if they want to save, or enslave you, their atleast giving you attention.

I'm sure that if this happens no one will be thinking of taking over a ship. Obviously they are more advanced then us. Don't think that the small ones are the weakest, because chances are, they have to know something to build a transport that can travel light years. I wouldn't care if this happened because either way one day I'm going to die.

I would look at all the ships, and one by one, spend an amount of time near each one, and see how they try to get people on their ships. The spectators usually see what the others don't. If I don't like any of the races. I would most likely die on earth. I was born on this world, and I'm planning on dieing on it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"Woah, woah, woah, stop right there"

Who said anything about any soul stuff? I thought they were coming to save the physical bodies, not lay claims on any souls?

Under what pretense is soul claiming going to occur and does that mean if you board any of the ships you are also abdicating claim to your own self?

Further to that, why would any deception be allowed to begin with, or would all this be yet again one big game in which we get the short end of the stick, as we always do. Whether it's our own "Overlords" or some other external ones, people always get shafted at the end. (as History is our teacher)

It appears to me now that the best course of action would be that we help ourselves and not put trust into any internal or external parties. Of course problem is the hindsight with which we are plagued in this existence...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Who said anything about any soul stuff? I thought they were coming to save the physical bodies, not lay claims on any souls?

Not to state there's any truth to it, but according to some's belief the unresolved spiritual/soul being can be transported. Basicly along the lines of Karma. Unless your soul can transend this phyical plain off this planet, it is reborn unto the planet, understanding that it is likely that if your physical body can be reborn here time and again, if you get transported to another planet your soul could become trapped on that planet instead.

again this is they theory for the fun of theory.

I wonder if this advent would change anyone's choice?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Are they offering a free lift or technology to save ourselves without any exchange of value or any reward? IOW, Are they altrustically offering something claiming they are our friends? Do they claim a mandate from a god or claim to be a more advanced race who are willing to share their knowledge for free? Do they have the only True and Authentic Savior hidden away? What is their reaction to NO Thanks? Did they show you a holy book whose title is something like "How To Serve Man"? TANSTAAFL!

"...Let him run who readth it!!..."

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Obviously, the answer is that none are to be trusted.

IF at least one group was here to "save mankind" then they were aware of the impending doom and would have arrived long before the other groups who wanted to enslave or eat humans. That way, they could actually complete their mission to save us when it has the greatest opportunity for success.

If all groups arrive at once, then one group has no special powers or abilities and isn't really interested in saving mankind. It is a level playing field and likely all choices suck. There is a strong possibility that they are all in cahoots with each other and no matter what you pick, you end up in the same place.

Religious ideas could have been planted into the population to make us feel some sort of connection with a certain group, so spiritual promises are likely misleading (and obviously a lie so they shouldn't be trusted). A group claiming to be religiously-based has probably used it for mind-control purposes and deceit.

However, given less than 10% chance of survival here, you probably have a greater chance of survival becoming a slave, and then there is always the opportunity to overthrow your oppressors.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I always thought there would only be one ship..
I'm now doubting if I would take my whole family away from the planet I love and feel greatly attached to..
But still if its gone be democratically then if they make a promise they must keep it (hoping it would be better arranged then over here)so if they promise to take us back after earth has been cleaned and lifted to the 5th dimension they must do so!? don't they..
but if you state here they lie to get us on board then what good are there promises??
I'm thrown...
I don't think I can picture whats coming, the disasters they speak off are gone happen in my opinion, and can you survive them with your complete family. I have a son he's 3 and I'm pregnant, makes it kind of hard to decide for them, and the find out afterwards that you sold their souls to slavery for ever...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
What if I were able to tell you the world was going to go through a massive cleansing process, were most of the world population would die off, come the 2012 date? What if I were able to tell you that in the last days before the events would turn real bad there would be a massive UFO "mother ship" landing event. However because this event would require all factors of the galatic lifeforce both beings that mean to help would be alowed to land along side factors that would look to get slaves, and even food off the planet.

How would you know what ship to board? Or would you just stay home? What would you do?

I'm with the Angels, always.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

You don't have to use caps-lock to emphasize your words. You can use bold, italics, even color.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I've had a feeling since i was little that the world is not what we are told. I don't believe we are on a ball, because simple observations will tell anyone that, just stand on a marry go round or go on graviton at a fair and find out what happens when something your standing on starts spinning. When did people stop trusting observation? (Not addressed at you Michael, just people in general including myself).

I believe the sky is a dome of sorts and that the sun moon and stars are IN the sky. I say that because I trust my own eyes more then the what we are told is there. I believe that the voyager probes sent into "space" were not for other planets, but to return to this planet to be found by survivors of the "cataclysms" which the governments have known about since the 50's at least. Every picture I've seen of planets look like CGI. I can see the stars in the sky twinkle and they are balls of light plasma...or something, I know cause you can video tape them...they have "rays" or "horns" that shoot out of them and they move like watching them under water and they play when you aren't looking, cause when you look back at them, you see them jump into place, because they are living beings...besides Kosmos or Cosmos just means "put into order"...remember everyone, what you've seen about space is always on t.v. and never from first hand experience for most of you at least.

I've kinda wondered about the Apollo missions. I think it's weird that Kennedy was "cut off", but not for himself. I find it weird that it happened in the 62nd year (1963, but the start of the sixties was 61)"There shall be 7 and 62". The Apollo(n) is released after an "angel" descends with the "Key to the bottomless pit"...or space perhaps or the moon where the evil spirits are kept in "darkness"...dark side of the moon? Armstrong's press conference upon return to the earth is "weird" to say the least, like he was drugged or scared to death, and I always found it weird they just stopped going to the moon...why? Spiders? Anyway....

The land flipping over or something to that effect is a feeling I've had for about a year or so...I see it the (whirled/world) like an Archimedes screw pump in a way...All the land floats on the water that is inside of a tube type containment with the sun affixed in the center and the moon affixed to the wall of the tube that is being circulated till it hits the end of the line, then a 1/3 of the land (the oldest part) gets "digested" into the middle and new land raises like a big roulette wheel where the moon is the ball...just waiting for the ball to fall on the number...36 red anyone?

I find tons of pop culture references:

"When I get to the bottom I go back to top of the slide then I turn and I go for a ride then I get to the bottom and I see you again....the long and winding road....follow the yellow brick road....drove my Chevy to the levi but the levi was dry...clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you...round and round, what comes around goes around, I tell you why...under the board walk out under the sun....behind the sun...the snake is long, 7 miles, ride the snake to the lake, the ancient lake baby, the blue buss is calling us...octopus garden...all 7 and we'll watch them fall, stand in the way of love and we will smoke them all with an intellect and a savoy fair...there's a lady who knows, all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven...come on baby, and do the twist....I'm the man in a box...Black hole sun wontcha come and wash away the rain...love in an elevator, lovin me up while I'm going down...out on the tar plains the glides are moving all looking for a new place to drive..." I could go till the event listing things...she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes...

It's funny how "Deep Impact" the movie, is a lot like this scene. In that movie, we have a black president (which could happen, placing him as the president in the time period you speak of) and the government is covering it up, about the E.L.E. (extinction level event) or "El"...it is an asteroid in the movie, but I believe all supposed asteroid craters are actually Volcano or Baal Cain heads. In the words of Jeff Buckley..."The sky is a landfill"...

I've seen the assembly in vision, a field, a pit with worms writhing through it and many levels which reptile men guard. There are three delivery tubes that exit out of the wall of the city with gates as high as a mountain into the pit. I also saw an alter in the middle of the pit and a sleeping man being body surfed around the crowd of worms until placed on the alter, then lifted on light out of the pit. There was a mountain to the back of the pit, perhaps the earth that was dug from the pit made the mountain...regardless, it was very high. I was on the west side looking at it...amazing.

My savior is with me, so I would have to listen to the spirit...

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I would kill all of the aliens on both ships and steal one and go space invaders on everyone.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The benevolent ones can only beam up those whos hearts are open and their physiology is vibrating at a Love frequency. So in choosing, you need to choose one that feels loving and good. This cannot be faked. And mean people cannot board. This is my understanding and the way I get aboard ships.
So get happy and stay there!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
To hell with overthinking. I'll go with the grays.

Just as long as I don't have to sit beside Strieber.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would look for the ship like the one I saw as a child,should be easy to find looked like a nerf football covered with blue LEDS all arranged in a half moon shape on the sides of the football.So yeah im headed for planet nerf I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join