It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
wow one question really blew up on here. right now if I had the choice to go on this alien ship or stay here on earth I would probably go. ever since I've gotten into 2012, the law of attraction, and learning about all the craziness that this world really is made of it really has changed my thinking. we are coming close to a MAJOR change whether we like it or not and we are helping it happen just by talking about it. if the majority of people think something will happen in 2012 then by the laws of the nature SOMETHINGS gonna happen because so much energy is focused on that certain date. we are living in a pretty cool time right now and I'm in for the long haul. if aliens came down and said they could save me and show me things I could never even imagine call me crazy but I'd go. I love my life right now but I want to experience whats really out there, not what we are told is out there.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
What if I were able to tell you the world was going to go through a massive cleansing process, were most of the world population would die off, come the 2012 date? What if I were able to tell you that in the last days before the events would turn real bad there would be a massive UFO "mother ship" landing event. However because this event would require all factors of the galatic lifeforce both beings that mean to help would be alowed to land along side factors that would look to get slaves, and even food off the planet.

How would you know what ship to board? Or would you just stay home? What would you do?

Here is a Clue from one of the Good Guys :

"Beware of Bearers of False Gifts .....
and of their Broken Promises .....
Much Pain but still Time .....
-BELIEVE-
There is good out there .....
We Oppose Deception .....
Conduit Closing .....
(bell sound)"

[edit on 9/8/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
if their actually were different factions here at the same time id like to think that it would be obvious who was good and bad but just look at our own people those who claim to be righteous are often the worst so..... im gonna go with stay home.... or if their was truely a faction that were here to help dont you think they may be hostile towards the slave traders and human munchers? and even if they were openly trying to arse whoop the bad aliens their violence may be off putting and clouding the fact that they are the good guys. Why wouldnt the good guys show up a lil early and be like look see what is about to happen we are here to help but then the bad guys catch wind of the early bird special plan and come even earlier. anyway im trying to illistrate that this is an impossible question to answer based solely on their political agenda and first impressions

In all seriousness id try and wait it out here on terra firma only being able to be lured away by certain obscenely potent illicet botanicals. If they come on 4/20/2012 id be the first to "roll up" my camp and join in the party

[edit on 8-9-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been said already. But I sure as hell won't be going on any ship that just takes anyone who wants to go.

If anyone can go, then I'll just stay here. If the place is worth going to, then only people who would fit in would be allowed to go.

As for knowing who is lieing and who is telling the truth, you need to understand philosophy. Which is how you read between the lines. Luckily I have a good amount of practice in telling who is lieing or not due to our own planet.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Your hypothetical question doesn't seem so far fetched. Having read about concentration camps being set up all around America, my mind races to the possibility that these could be camps for 'harvesting' us - the little people in readiness for the impending invasion, be it foreign(alien) or domestic (NWO).

Perhaps the Hadron Collider could be linked to 2012. When it's powered up to full capacity, it may open a portal, a new dimension whereby intergalactic entities could come visit.

Either way, if the little green men do decide I'm lunch, they are more than welcome to try. :-) Grrr

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is to easy take the one with the largest swimming pool and a great bar if somone wont have a drink with you can you really trust them?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Alright, I'll bite...though the OP hasn't posted in awhile, maybe the social experiment is over?

Do we have a choice of ships or it has to be the nearest one? Are all these ships going to show up in my neighbourhood one by one, or do I have to travel across the world to board a ship of my choice? What if I don't have the money to get there?

Here are some ideas:

- They can tell me which area of the Earth will be relatively safe to stay on and put me there with necessary supplies - surely they can do that if they are altruistic. In return I will send blessings every morning I wake up during the events, and for as long as I'm alive afterwards...

- If I really have to go then I want a ship of my own. Surely any super-duper advanced civilization that can come here should be able to provide me with a small "bucket" big enough for couple of people that would sustain us in orbit until whatever is to happen passes by. If Terrans allegedly sent a man to the Moon in a "dishwasher", than anything better than that should be able to do...

- Alternatively, I will check out the ship that will carry those who cannot decide on their own - children. Unless all children are meant to die in some terrible twist of faith or a cruel joke by the Universe, then that is the ship to be on. And even if they were meant to die, I will go there and fight for their right to live because the innocent deserve a chance, too.
But, if that is the "right" ship, I'd go back out and get everyone I can out of all other ships and send them to the one with the children.

Of course these are just ideas. Suppose anything like this ever happens, one can never prepare for it and just has to wing it

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Is there a ship blaring Bob Marley, with a suspicious smell of skunk? I choose that one...

Seriously, Great question, not sure what my honest answer would be... I must assume I would go for the group that I 'feel comfortable' around. If I had to be their slave, well maybe at least I would be comfortable..

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
At first, this was hard and VERY disturbing...but I think I got this.

I would stay...or leave, given the way they deal with MY questions.

We as a species and everything on this Earth, including the Earth itself is in a process of ascension...to some degree. The only threat this Earth has to deal with besides natural threats, are the threats of man.

I would say to them...
This is my home. You come to my home and tell me to come with you. You give me 5 rediculous choices, and I am supposed to choose because why? How exactly would I choose...by instinct? You can all be liars trying to deceive me...humans have done it since they spawned here...how am I to trust any of you. Look at me...and look at yourselves...if you were me, what would you do? Believe yourselves? Trust my heart you say? Prove to me that my thoughts, feelings and will are actually mine and not yours projected to me and I will trust them! You can't prove that, can you? The fact is, many of us will take the wrong ships...some will take the right ships and others will take the ships they need to be on...but, I care about all life...I care about the beings who do take the wrong ship. What of them? Do they deserve that? We both know that the people who take the wrong ship, including myself if I do, have better chances of fighting the evil on this world than fighting the evil you bring on yours.

If you care about me the way you claim to be...there is no need to take me away from my home. What you can do, is help me make my home a better place to live. Show us the error of our ways and help us remove the negative energies and powers that try to keep our positive lights from shining. Teach us how to better ourselves and better the lives of every single conscious being that is on this planet, which is my home. Help us to live in a way that we all can be happy, or at least find the path to happiness without hurting others. Help us, so that we can become like you and later on help beings who are like ourselves. Why the rush? If you cannot, or choose not to do this...so be it...I will die where I stand...on this Earth.

This is what I will say to them...and this is where my heart will be.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
At that point, death would be preferable I'm thinking. I'd let the chips fall where they may. Of course if they would give me my own ship?

I'd take this one -

What's good enough for Marvin is good enough for me.

On a serious note; I think it would be best to go down with the ship I'm on unless I were convinced I knew who the good guys were.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'd look for the ship that's not letting the politicians or TV Evangelists on.

Otherwise, I'm staying here.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Yes,
Most definitely not the one looking at me and licking their lips. Um, will the 'good' aliens have a 'welcome' mat on the ground in front of the ships landing?

Well, here is the conundrum: What if looking at you and licking their lips is their way of saying"We come in Peace", whereas those who lay down a welcome mat and extend a 'hand' are actually vicious predators?

I think I'll stay here come what may (which I think will be more of the same, anyway).

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There is only one answer to this question.

Assemble a small strike force, board the ship and take out the crew, sieze the ship under my command.

Announce that women will board frst over a loud speaker, when enough are on board, shut the door and leave looking for a nice uncharted habitable world

say good bye to the rest of the human race and the alien menace via broadcats as I pass the sun and do it on video so the last thing they see of us is me throwing the F bomb with a big smile on my face.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Alright, I'll bite...though the OP hasn't posted in awhile, maybe the social experiment is over?

If it at all is a social experiment, it isn't over. I haven't posted because I don't wish to "blah blah" this thread to death, I'd rather it take its own form and function. However if answers are required to questions asked I'll state them if wished.

On all major landmassed a representitive for each alien group has a ship so that you'll have equal choice. All transpotation to the waiting mother-ship of your choice is free and all you have to do is make up your mind.

They can't tell you what parts of the earth are safe to stay at for no one knows how the whole "end of the world" will play out. Really there is no safe plot of land. Some places you have zero percent chance of survival and some places you have about 50/50. However free travel isn't provided to you to another land mass, nor is there really any way to get travel. All planes and such are no longer flying. The whole world is ingrossed with this event and the exodis.

There is no taking over ships, nor is there stealling, nor getting ships of your own.

Originally posted by constantwonder
or if their was truely a faction that were here to help dont you think they may be hostile towards the slave traders and human munchers?

If you look at our world today, there's a working toward being democratic about everything. There are nations that still suport slave trading. There are nations that suport terrorists. However we all are on one planet as of now because if we didn't try acting civil all the world would be distroyed in less then one hour. I'm setting it up so that the Universal Escape plan is basicly the same as our own planet today.

Originally posted by Evisscerator

Here is a Clue from one of the Good Guys :

"Beware of Bearers of False Gifts .....
and of their Broken Promises .....
Much Pain but still Time .....
-BELIEVE-
There is good out there .....
We Oppose Deception .....
Conduit Closing .....
(bell sound)"

Yes, someone said what I'm saying doesn't sound far fetched. That 2002 crop circle, that has been proven real, suports this roll play. It's is one of my favorte all time messages from the Universal forces to humanity. The time is coming, it is at the door knocking.

Originally posted by night.ops
Here goes a completely hypothetical thought.....what if the ship we took over was the good ship that was going to take us to an awesome place where we would be free... that would suck.

Then you'd have proven to the whole Universe that you were no better then those alien groups that had come to take you for ill reasons.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Meh!!!! I'm old, I'll just stay here and let John Lear's seven-mile high 'soulcatcher' on the Moon collect me.

Besides, I hate to stand in line....thinking of the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man"...

For evisscerator, who originally posted those crop designs....somewhere around ATS there is a discussion of the lower one, showing that it spells out the irrational 'number' Pi.

So, either we have an incredibly intelligent and clever group of pranksters, who can accomplish those two designs in the course of one night....or???

Any news on these yet?

[edit on 9/9/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
What if I were able to tell you the world was going to go through a massive cleansing process, were most of the world population would die off, come the 2012 date? What if I were able to tell you that in the last days before the events would turn real bad there would be a massive UFO "mother ship" landing event. However because this event would require all factors of the galatic lifeforce both beings that mean to help would be alowed to land along side factors that would look to get slaves, and even food off the planet.

How would you know what ship to board? Or would you just stay home? What would you do?

It all depends on the nature of the "cleansing" and the environment of the destination. You have not provided enough information to enable anyone to make that decision. Some will try but they're the ones that make rash decisions.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It occurs to me that most of us have made the choice already, on the level of our souls.

We are born into a ferocious world that we cannot make sense of without guidance. Our parents and society offer us religion to help us cope.

Most of us will stay with the religion we are born into, but some will question it and 'go over' to another.

Some will reject all religions and try to make their own way and take responsibilty for themselves.

Think of the OP's question in the light that you are not being offered giant spacehips to save your body but, throughout your lives, you have been offered a choice of religions to help you save your immortal soul.

In my first post I was dubious about accepting any ship although I offered some suggestions for selecting the 'best' one.

In the end I decided I'd probably rather stay and take responsibilty for myself.

That accurately reflects my attitude to religion - I've read carefully to see what's on offer, but in the end decided not to trust any of them with something as important as my soul.

Does anyone else find that their attitude to the spacehips reflects their spiritual quest?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rider0268

This is not as silly as some might think. I believe there is an evacuation fleet on the way. Of course, I could be insane. But to answer the question, I'm not leaving, even if staying means to die.
I'll just make my peace and then die, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join