It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by joshedis

I'm not trying to lead anyone to think anything. I'm just trying to lead everyone to think something.

Technically that's not true. As you are leading us to believe that motherships are going to land and offer us a way off the planet.....

You said this was hypothectical, but your posts suggest otherwise.

[edit on 8/9/2008 by 0010110011101]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
I would go with the race that does the most PvP and can also allow some piracy!

My later intentions would be to steal the mothership, sell the occupants to slavers, head to the nearest galactic war zone become filthy rich by selling weapons to either side of the conflict to make huge profits.
I could buy my own planet in ten years time.

Life's a bitch I know...

They shouldn't have trusted humans in the first place.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by spacebot]

So you would be on the same ship as the politicians? Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, seeing that we'd die in the year 2012 anyways, I suppose it really is just a win win situation.

If you stay behind, you die. But here, at least you get a chance. 1 outta 2 are fair odds in my book.

Peace,
FK

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't get on any alien ship. If one shows up during some kind of global cataclysm they'd probably be here to corral up humans for some dubious/nefarious purposes.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

If I must pick a ship, it would be the one with the shortest line.
People tend to be easily fooled.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well I might hope one..... depends on if they have chocolate or not

Na seriously though, probably not because you have no idea what they are going to you once you are on their ship. They might be really nice but there is no way of knowing this.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think it would be natural human tendency to board any ship that is operated by aliens that most resembles us in appearance.

If one could board a ship containing greys or board a ship where the beings look like reptilian, I'm sure the least freighting one will be the answer.

As for me, I'm boarding whichever ship Charlize Theron boards and willing to do my duty to repopulate the new alien world with millions of babies with her.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
dj messiah is right,

stick to your own familiar species.

technically if i decided to board a ship, id have to concider the fact that gas prices suck, so id be forced to go to the ship which was the closest.

id also look at the others who where boarding my ship, looking around to see who i would be spending my life next to makes a difference.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by joshedis

There really are only two groups of ships.

1. The Right Ship to be trusted, the group that has come to help humanity survive.

2. The Wrong Ship: They all have come to collect free animals/humanoids humans to do with what ever they wish. They will tell mankind what ever they think will get their ships full.

All but one race is bad? F#k that, life sounds pretty bad in any of those ships, better to see the old girl off, I'm sinking with her!!

Drink, smoke and a big fat smile on my face!

Anyone else who wants to go, just observe, you can usually get a feel for people through observation, or intuition, whatever you want to call it.

EMM

Edit: Star for you, because I couldn't have said it better myself:

"As much as I love my life, I think I'd have to stick it out with Mother Earth, she , along with my genetic parents raised me and gave me sustanence and succour thoughout my life and the lives of my forebears.
I feel that given the option to leave would be like kicking sand in the face of a drowned person. I owe it to her to stay with her in her final moments. and be one with her in the end as I was in the beginning."

National pride? rubbish, be proud of where your from, not who tells you what to do. I am from Earth, Terra, Gaia, whatever you want to call her, plain and simple.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I would go with the Alien race which talks things other than what I want. Those appealing to my needs will be the ones to trust the least, as they are only after one thing, me. The ones who talk about things other than my needs are the ones I will trust the most as they will have a greater goal and care not if I'm a part of it but are willing to allow me to be a part of it if I choose to partake!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't risk it, I'd rather battle it out on this stinking planet, Mad Max style until I (finally) die. Why would Aliens want to evacuate us corrupted humans and give us a boost in spreading our seed all over the cosmos?

Personally, I think we're on our own (If we truly want to be free) and if we give a damn about our children and are not cowardly we'll take Earth back from the power players and the rotten apples they call their children before we die.

How would humans, who are low on the evolutionary ladder, compare to other alien races? What function would we have in their society? Zoo animals? Slaves?
Or would we be ordinary people amongst them?

We're as valuable as insects are to them, I believe.

Or 2012-2020 will come and go and Earth has not changed much.

Then we'll truly be screwed, having wasted our time on the fear of Doomsday while the Elites laugh, slapping themselves on the back for having taken people's minds off their thievery long enough to fortify themselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok then, how large are these ships? How many aliens are there? What are their weapon capabilities? How strong are they? How fast can their ships go?

This is first things I would look at... and then....

Go to the crowd there, get the people riled... and take the ship over.

End of story. Humanity takes the ships, leaves Earth, rescuing who they can.

Or die trying.

The Xenos are not to be trusted, and must be purged.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
I would go with the race that does the most PvP and can also allow some piracy!

My later intentions would be to steal the mothership, sell the occupants to slavers, head to the nearest galactic war zone become filthy rich by selling weapons to either side of the conflict to make huge profits.
I could buy my own planet in ten years time.

Life's a bitch I know...

They shouldn't have trusted humans in the first place.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by spacebot]

That's what you get from choosing a flawed people as your slaves, eventually they will rebel! Sorry Incarnated I wont be seeing you on your ship!
I'm already plotting how to take over the ship with spacebot!

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

l would get on the same ship George Bush and other high govenment officials did. Seeing that they have a direct relationship with them.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
With two near identical ones containing mixed race folk (asians, blacks, whites and browns) with blue and brown eyes in both ships and the other ships containing humanoid, but not human bodied creatures I'd angle towards the first two.

Ascertain which ones are allied with God, JC and the angels, if none then say adios and turn around, shoulder your BOB, square your shoulders for a long march to the wilderness and walk away, taking your merry band of survivalists with you.

However, if they all say 'we are' at once do a process of elimination:
Invoking the name of Jesus Christ, Mary, all the saints and God himself as authority for a truthful answer, ask the following question:
"Which ships race is the one that bore Jesus, Enoch, Ezekiel and Elijah to the heavens / safety."
The answer could vary, Jesus being the last of that list ought to be the deciding factor above all. Then, ideally, the rightful ship will then be identified.
Walk through the door, hold your head high and await blast-off!
But, if more than one alien race still claim this (ie one is lying) and you cannot be 100% certain which one it is (due to the near-identical traits and ways of them) then shake your head and depart.
It could well be the time is not right.
Start humming the tune to 'Show me the way to go home' as you amble back whence you came!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

TextThe worlds not gonna end 2012

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Do any of them have...

an excellent waterslide?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm in. I'll take my 20 percent survival chance here, confident in the knowledge that earth's population will be MUCH less, what with all the Sheeple trying to figure out which mothership to get on. I'm assuming that 33 percent or so go with the good guys, 33 percent or so get eaten by the bad guys, leaving 33 percent or so here. that means my survival odds go up to 2 chances out of 3, which is a chance I've taken before and lived through. And of course I'll hedge THAT bet.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yetifood12

TextThe worlds not gonna end 2012

WHAT???? You mean the world wont actualy end in 2012..

Na j/k............ mmm it would be kinda creepy if I got picked by some alians who seems ultra interested in saving me. It would be fun tho to sneek inside a ship and then have them find you, that way there would be more of the "ok.... now we have to keep him on board" type of thing.... I could deal with that... unless they were evil and wanted to eat me. lol

-fm

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe

Go to the crowd there, get the people riled... and take the ship over.

End of story. Humanity takes the ships, leaves Earth, rescuing who they can.

Or die trying.

The Xenos are not to be trusted, and must be purged.

Here goes a completely hypothetical thought.....what if the ship we took over was the good ship that was going to take us to an awesome place where we would be free... that would suck.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join