It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63
Which ship would I get on? The one that Jesus is flying

Jesus Who?

The False Idol? The false Jesus? The real Jesus? what makes you think you'd know? What makes you think you'd be invited on that ship if it existed at all?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
...I'd stay or go wherever my *feeling* takes me...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Tricky63
Which ship would I get on? The one that Jesus is flying

Jesus Who?

The False Idol? The false Jesus? The real Jesus? what makes you think you'd know? What makes you think you'd be invited on that ship if it existed at all?
What makes you think aliens are real?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

WTF, why on earth did you have to go say something like that?? Not a good box of worms to have opened on such a thread like this.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The choice may be hard based on appearances, as telepathy and creating good feelings is very easy for all the races. Carlos Diaz has some wonderful pictures of ships. The question may be who is allowed to go on each type of ship? Also, the black haired, white skin race with very blue eyes may be presented. I feel they are basically somewhat good. I won't chose the greys! We have experience in that area, and the most recent thing my son told me involved our cat hissing and growling at the greys presence before my son went to sleep. This race is out basically out of the question.
Is this a real question? Does anyone understand the level of competence they have with telepathy and the level at which they can influence any feeling, including warmth, love, trust perhaps to some degree? Instinct wouldn't necessarily be enough! The real question is whether they're going to be taking everyone. That doesn't make sense. I always thought a few would be taken, at most, possibly a few hundred thousand or a few million. Any presenting themselves from Lyrae, Alpha Centauri? Is it just ships, or races?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk

WTF, why on earth did you have to go say something like that?? Not a good box of worms to have opened on such a thread like this.

Fair enough question:

It's because the uniformity of the "UFO Motherships" are undefined. I've already stated there would be several ships presenting such false beings as a "christ" figure. Those could be assumed as "anti-christs". However the responce was so vast and a blanket turm it wasn't a real answer at all. It was a bible thump of a sort. It assumed, if such a being truly exists, that user would "know" "Jesus" on the UFO of his flying. It didn't address the true question of the "how would you know" and "by what means would you assume to know" what ship to get on.

I can assure you. If such a event happened. There would be false christs and most christians to board would board the wrong ship.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ok cool, ty for clearing that up lol. I thought for a second you were bashing Jesus.... sorry lol, Im on bible defend mode at the moment lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What race here on earth is better then another? None. Yet there are those in the "black" "white" "other" race catagories that would assume their "race" to be best and only be willing to stick with others like them.

What if the "grey's" that caused you consern are not a positive force? Does that mean all of that type are? If a black man was to break into your home, would you assume all black men to be crooks? If so then the while man has stolen more then any other race, next to maybe the Je...
(ummm... back on point)...

There would be every type of ship choice. Some would be just one race while others would be mixed unions of races.

Maybe the trouble you had with the grey's had nothing to do with "evil" but rather human fear... (just a thought).

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk

Ok cool, ty for clearing that up lol. I thought for a second you were bashing Jesus.... sorry lol, Im on bible defend mode at the moment lol.

No, I could never bash Jesus because I'd come away with bruses.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I basically understand what you're trying to say. My feeling with the ones we've encountered since at least my childhood, were initially working with nazis, or human coalition. I don't feel that way about them any longer, as if they are doing their own thing.
However, our little guard cat did not take to them at all! But the others, are ones that come through some experiences I trust, at least one of them. Questions, would an inter-racial group be more benign than one race? Would this suggest a federation? But there are talk of several federations? Lyrae is the ancient origin of the human race. Is it taken over then?
Procyon is said to have freed itself recently from greys,
do we know.
I think my biggest point is, that the feelings people would want to trust within themselves are the easiest thing for them to hijack! They are expert psi telepathic manipulators. This is for real. You cannot trust gut feelings! But in the end, most will be relying on that, and that alone. One lifelong account I know of (and this scenario is not like the one he was shown, though it did involve a drill for rescue for his family in the event of sitx) the one group would come in to save the world and offer a package deal for us that involved control. Then the pleiadian/nordic group he has involved workings with, and I couldn't tell if it would soon after that, or years in the future, would offer a better deal, more empowering. And the watching group ensured that we had choices.
To board ships without a sense of who you were dealing with in an emergency, children in tow, doesn't qualify as any kind of universal law, and it makes them all jerks beyond imagination! Universal law actually involves the full right to know. True chosing isn't a shotgun marriage. Its not like our elections, where they lie to gain power. Our political system does not equate any high standard of law, but rather treason. This is a circumventing of law as well and treachery from the overseeing council.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I think my biggest point is, that the feelings people would want to trust within themselves are the easiest thing for them to hijack! They are expert psi telepathic manipulators. This is for real. You cannot trust gut feelings!

...depends on ones definition of 'gut-feelings'...is it an internal process/summation in regards to external factors - or is it an external advisement that is processed internally...

Yeah, thats a bit too 'double-speak' even for me!

Basically I trust that which I term God. Hasn't led me astray yet. Manipulation is nothing new - and as advanced as ET and his glowing fingered friends may be in regards to imparting thought/feeling...well...its a game long played by elements beyond any living entity...

...so again...I'd trust in that which I term God...if I choose wrong, well, hey, at least I could pray and pave the way...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My original family, origins, whatever that might be called came from Lyrae. This is why this departure doesn't make as much sense. Without people waking up, having recall, understanding their path so to speak, how would they be able to decide anything. Would leaving earth then be permanent for large numbers who were fooled? They would be trapped within another planet's gravitational forces, or eaten on the way of course!, and even further away on their journey to their home. I'm even wondering how some who have glimpses of the past feel about being trapped on earth?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If it is true and intelligent life knew all along about humanity,

the first question to my mind -

"why wait untill the end of the world?"

why did it take you so long? = surely for an alien/extraterrestrial your more intelligent than this, you could have saved humanity's own civilization(s) by enforcing earth-evironment safe technology's working with humans and yourself alike by helping us without the lack of our own understanding. By lack of understanding, hideing in the chambers or protected zone and avoiding humans, why work with the GOVERNMENT?

Your understanding for what humanity needs is allowing us to killeachother and harm the planet = WHY ALLOW THIS WHEN YOU COULD HAVE DRASTICALLY CHANGED THE WORLD?

P.S i bet they could be reading this now

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineLaw_Blasphemy
"why wait untill the end of the world?"

God is real, though religious consepts of "God" are quite limited to the reality of Our Creator. Nevertheless, there's an all knowing and powerful being out there that has our best intrests in mind.

In more then one text and countless of times this world has been addressed as a Garden. What is hopefully grown here are most commonly associated with newly formed personalities that might choose to reach upto their creator. In that way newly formed spiritual personaities might be created.

Such works include understandings of "Harvest time". And the "end times" or end of the world therefore can be associated with the time of the Harvest. This is a harvesting of souls, that would then have to make the right choices to continue.

If you have a garden or a farm, you gain understanding that you should wait until all growth should be alowed to happen. Sure, some are collected up early for they ripen faster then most, but there's a time where the greatest majority are to come ripe while others facing the end of the season will never ripen. This is the harvest time.

Until that point in time, all forces will be unable (not alowed) to perform such a undertaking.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
...such is the Wheat and the Darnel parable...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated...Our Creator.

Are these words yours or the Father's?

This is a harvesting of souls, that would then have to make the right choices to continue.

All freedom of choice, right up to the very end. We are mostly clueless how good we have it.

This is the harvest time.

Until that point in time, all forces will be unable (not alowed) to perform such a undertaking.

What then is your assessment? Is your mission complete, or are you waiting on the six others to complete similar missions?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

I'm not on a mission at this time. As the old saying goes "my hour has not yet come". I'm just spending some time at this time. There is freedom of choice all along. However your freedoms of choice you have to choose in knowing or even in cluelessness if you are to follow the higher path or fade away.

The "Father" is a term that seems to be difficult for some people of this generation. The ideal of "Our Father" paints a picture of a happy family. Unfortunally in this world through some people's growth through experience the term "Father" isn't as an effective term as it should be. Depending upon what the address is to be, sometimes I use "our Father", but more exact is "our Creator" or the Creator of all.

This life and all it's illusions are no match with the drawing power of "My Father", never has been and never will be. So my life is lived for our Creator.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nonetheless, I'm still getting the feeling that you are suggesting that the greys, or at least the more beneign greys (perhaps tall whites) would be preferable to the more human looking ones. I myself would avoid those with a cult feeling to them, however that being said, my point is that we have lineage biologically and soul lineage. If sitx goes down, this mass confusion in order to trick the sheeple and therefore gather slaves is a complete violation of universal law. Thats like saying our election is valid though both sides lied through their teeth in the campaign. I know society has failed to catch basic laws here, but if a deliberate lie swayed a board meeting in a business and was discovered, long prison sentences have been awarded, at least they used to be and where in the news back then.
Lying to get elected is circumventing a democracy. At the very least its fraud, but to many its treason. This circumventing of universal law is ludicrous!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If a choice were there I would go with the Pleiadeans. They have helped in the past and promised to return without claiming to be gods. They are our brothers and sisters from the stars, or so it is said. If I made the wrong choice.. oh well.. my consciousness does not die with my body.. I just move on to the next experience and learn from the mistakes of this one.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Quite right my friend.

Personally I am not interested in having anyone assess my strengths.
I know my own and that is all that matters.

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join