It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What if I were able to tell you the world was going to go through a massive cleansing process, were most of the world population would die off, come the 2012 date? What if I were able to tell you that in the last days before the events would turn real bad there would be a massive UFO "mother ship" landing event. However because this event would require all factors of the galatic lifeforce both beings that mean to help would be alowed to land along side factors that would look to get slaves, and even food off the planet.

How would you know what ship to board? Or would you just stay home? What would you do?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe has always worked well for me so far, if that failed i guess id go with the crew that didnt look at me as though i was a walking big mac lol

maybe it would be an intuitive choice, would we get a brochure on the different races?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes,
Most definitely not the one looking at me and licking their lips. Um, will the 'good' aliens have a 'welcome' mat on the ground in front of the ships landing?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Oh the aliens are not stupid. They have waited for this very day for thousands of years. It's a one stop shop for all the things you might do with a lesser race. All that is execpt for the groups that are actually here to help humanity survive.

There's a 5 minute broadcast that can be watched and reviewed for each group of aliens. Some will be telling you of utopian societies. Some will be telling you of trade. Some will be telling you this and that. Thing is, you don't know what one's are lying to you.

What do you use to judge?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am getting a little perplexed. Are you stating these things as fact and are looking for answers or, are you being hypothetical?
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well if they offer me candy Ill consider it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

Do not panic yet! We can call it a hypothetical for the time being if it helps you out. I'd like to call it art. However it's scary how art is repesented in life sometimes.

There's a "mothership" of every group of aliens picking up humans at several locations around the world.

The time is ticking. They are leaving in several hours and you're to meet your doom mostlikely through world changing events. You can take a 1 out of 5 chance of survival here on your own planet or you can try your luck at the ufo mothership game of rulette.

Place your bets.

Some will offer you canD and some will offer you Candy. Some will show you great signs, and some will have you make up your own minds, all that is the matter is the time, they'll leave you behind if your not in a line.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
try and observe how they treat each other, how they interact with other races.

maybe giv a single entity from each race a kitten and see how they treat it.

observation - behavior reflects personality ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
try and observe how they treat each other, how they interact with other races.

maybe giv a single entity from each race a kitten and see how they treat it.

observation - behavior reflects personality ?

They are all being political. It's not about them, it's about you. Most are slinging mud or trying to tell you the others are lying. However it's all done very political.

Our government has been aware for many years, and they are sorry, but they have no idea of who you should trust. They wanted to tell you sooner, but you know how the governmental red tape works.

The Aliens are all about being political and democratic with eachother, it's your vote, you have to choose.

There will be those telling you all about everything you already have heard. There will be religious spins and anti-religious spins, there will be every sort of spin that is what everyone is already use to in everyday life.

Only thing is the clock, and it is ticking. Do you take a ticket or do you risk your chances? It's all up to you.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What an amazingly freakish idea. I would feel like I was at a pet shop.
Maybe I need to act cute and do tricks.
Wierd idea. I like it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Actually what turned out to be humorous to me has suddenly taken a rather creepy turn.
Very disturbing actually to consider, atleast for me.
Im starting to think that candy isnt enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
since both races could undoubtedly appear magnificant to the eys trusting that sense would be pointless.
Propaganda is my business as a human so good luck convincing me that way.
Feelings they may inject into your head could be false.

I suppose I would ask for one race to rebuke the other and which ever one caved and appeared to be weaker is the one I would turn my back on.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Probably the nearest one, since I suspect that there won't be more than one, if that many, that comes to my island....Or, if given free travel to the line, I'd have to go with the one that seemed to be getting the most crap from the others.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostbug
Probably the nearest one, since I suspect that there won't be more than one, if that many, that comes to my island....Or, if given free travel to the line, I'd have to go with the one that seemed to be getting the most crap from the others.

Free travel would be given to you to the nearest location you'd have the full choice to make. All things would be said to be provided for you, so you'd just have to bring yourself and the cloths on your back until proper "space travel cloths" would be provided.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
does this have religious Connotations?
I mean I know you said they were playing all religions and many other factors.
I think if this is the case they would only make a mess of things and both sides really seem sinister to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

There will be sides saying "God Exists" and there will be sides saying "God's a Lie". Though, each side will have several versions of such infomation.

One Mothership will say it's from Jesus and it is the rapture. Another might say it is from Alah. And some might have more or less wild stories to tell. One ship might say they were the creators of mankind and that you should all come home with them and if you like you can be returned after the world's gone through its perial. Others will say all that religion is foolishness and that you should come with them and be free of it all. Some will say they've been in contact with other humans through telepathy. Some will say other things. One ship has a Jesus that walks on water and offers you all free bread and wine.

The choices are so wide open it's mind boggling. Do you go with your preconditioned biases built upon your understanding of this world? However how can you be sure that you're right because this world wide UFO mothership landing changed everything overnight.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
can i ask one of the races "If I asked the other races, which ship would they say leads to Paradise?" Take the ship opposite to what i was told

yea i know it only really works with 2 doors probably, failing that id have to go with lostbugs idea and take the one thats taking the most crap from the others

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Interesting, so basically they are playing on whatever your heart desires..
Thats sounds like a trap to me.
No I dont trust either one now, not because of cultural bias engrained in me but rather it just seems like a creepy way of getting something.
The mere fact they are against one another is sure enough sign to me that something deeper is going on and I may not want a part of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I would stock up on supplies, tools, weapons, livestock, and find the best shelter in the best location I could think of, and plan on riding it out here on good ole planet Earth. How would you know that the coming disaster claims held any truth to them?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I agree with you, With all their deceit one to another how can you be sure anything would happen.
Sounds like a creative method of world extermination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join