It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I'd stand in the one with the longest line.

Isn't that often the one with the slowest cashier?

Or at least the one in traning.

(Price Check! One 48oz can or readywhiped cheesespead)-

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hey, just call me a leming!

And really, I probably would just get in the longest line...
Gimme a chance to check out the croud, the other lines...

Then again as Groucho said, "I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a memeber"...

Hmmm... May have to rethink this one!

...type O what type O...

[edit on 8-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The so called 'Pleiadians' is my choice.. the plasma ships of theirs are beautiful, I had the privelidge of seeing one when I was younger.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I would have to know what fate is coming to destroy the Earth, or cause great catastrophy to base my decision on whether or not I would gamble on some alien species. Then how much information will I have available on the ships I can choose.

I guess if I knew survival on Earth was a crap shoot, and knew my chances were best leaving, then I would choose the best ship based on available information. If there was no decent information to make a decision with, I would go with instinct.

Still, it seems that 10 to 20 percent survivability odds on Earth would be as good as choosing from five to ten different Alien ships, of which only one would mean survival.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I would look to the ones less organized, less storm trooper like and with the most expressive faces, carrying the least weapons and with an equal number of masculine / feminine and with the most racial profiles, different colors of skin, hair, eyes, accents etc. Maybe the vehicle with the most rust, damage and noise. The stealthier the ship might mean its purpose is to invade quietly.

The ones smiling the most might be the ones gaining the most. A la politicians or eaters! LOL!

Or I'd just toss a coin or maybe run away and die off with the planet. I'd like some notice though as I would like to loot and pillage as much as the next guy.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I'd stand in the one with the longest line.

Statistically, that would be the one with the dumbest people.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
To my mind allowing something bad to be done is as wrong as actually doing it yourself.

The fact that one race (the 'benevolent' one) would allow another to deliberately take humans for slaves or food, without warning the victims or any attempt to prevent this happening, tells me that NEITHER race is that benevolent or can be trusted.

I'd stay on earth, take my chances, and at least I know that if/when I die, I'd die FREE!

Anyone who wants to play galactic Russian roulette, whether for the entertainment of some alien race, or at the whim of some so-called 'God' is welcome to do so... but not me!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
First, though I could be wrong and hope I am, I believe no intelligent nonhumans will show up until or unless enough humans are able to thoroughly, truly reject the ENTIRE concept of secrecy-BASED government(s) in general - which means, among whatever else, discussion of things found NOWHERE on the Internet or basically anywhere else today. Otherwise I believe they will arrive, if ever, only to clean up the mess and pick up the pieces left by only humans as only humans can choose.

However, if there's an arrival out-of-the-blue - something entirely contrary to anything that's happened throughout known history - it's safe to assume we would align and work with them (the RIGHT ones) based only what they can and will DO; not what they SAY.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Shoot, i'd find myself a buried atlantean ship, pick up a few thousand people, fly to a young; greener; bigger planet with a younger sun and build a new civilization.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think most of you deliberately miss the point. There is no good&evil, there are only choices, that can be made by a free spirit. But for that, you need to know yourself.

There is no sense, for free aliens - or whoever, to convince enslaved cattle not to go for the wrong ship. It just doesn't work that way.

Nice thread, respect.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As much as I love my life, I think I'd have to stick it out with Mother Earth, she , along with my genetic parents raised me and gave me sustanence and succour thoughout my life and the lives of my forebears.
I feel that given the option to leave would be like kicking sand in the face of a drowned person. I owe it to her to stay with her in her final moments. and be one with her in the end as I was in the beginning.
And if there was a slight chance of survival then I'd take that chance rather than take the supermarket sweep of the alien meatpacking companies. The trouble with picking the right ship is from all the stories I've heard on ATS most of the aliens see us nothing more than walking snacks. and to have numerous ships turn up and say " you'll be alright with us" is a random chance to live a full life anyway. You might get the right ship and the aliens will be all loving and look after you till you die or the wrong ship will eat you as soon as your backs turned.
I'd stick with the choice that best suits my consience..

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Oh the aliens are not stupid. They have waited for this very day for thousands of years. It's a one stop shop for all the things you might do with a lesser race. All that is execpt for the groups that are actually here to help humanity survive.

There's a 5 minute broadcast that can be watched and reviewed for each group of aliens. Some will be telling you of utopian societies. Some will be telling you of trade. Some will be telling you this and that. Thing is, you don't know what one's are lying to you.

What do you use to judge?

this sounds alittle political to me.

i usually make my choices in life with my heart though the mind does get alittle say sometimes. not all choices are correct though lifes something which to a degree is out of our hands. choosing a ship is not going to save humanity...it will just divide us evan further.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Are any of these aliens taking animals aboard?

If I was inclined to go at all, I would probably choose the ship that the animals felt safe to board.

If no aliens thought animals were worth saving then I could safely assume there were no 'good guys'.

Another thought, if only people aged 13+ could decide for themselves which ship to board there could be many arguments amongst parents as to which ship would be safe for their small children. The attitudes of the aliens to parents in that predicament might give a clue as to their intentions.

Anyways, since we're all going to die sooner or later I think I'd take my chances here. This is only the physical realm and if this planet becomes uninhabitable there's the rest of the universe to re-incarnate in. Actually, it might be a relief to try somewhere else.

Heh - see the cataclysm as a 'Get out of Jail Free' card.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I think much of it depends on faith in the Lord. I would go for the one that I was directed to by my inner divine voice.

The still small voice is never wrong, and it has led me out of some situations. If everybody trusted in the still,small voice that they hear, then they can trust that they will make the right decision.

I would not base my choice on promises of utopia, etc. I would base it on the beings themselves. If I sensed an undercurrent of indecisiveness of their character, I wouldn't go with them.

I get a good sense of people. I have learned not to trust what a person says, but their feelings.

Anybody can say anything, it is what is not said, that is important and this applies to humanity and extraterrestrials, interdimensional beings alike.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Interesting thread!

I like Berenike's answer..... animals perhaps not only sense the most benevolent, but also are accepted by them.

However, I would choose to ride in the same ship that I currently occupy. I have been watching for a long time, and in the past my Bride and I felt directed here to where we live, and I think it is our destiny to make our stand here, for the benefit of helping those around us in the potentially difficult times ahead, regardless of if those times are economic hardship or something worse.

The "ship" I currently ride in -- my body, this shell -- is a vessel, and nothing more. The journey still continues....... or, better said, it is my belief the journey still continues.

Hey, somebody has to stay and wave goodbye, chisel some cryptic symbols into rock for future generations to misinterpret

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Damn , it would be hard for me to choose , would i go to the spaceship with the hot pleiadians chicks or the spaceship with the hot nordics babes?
I really would love to be abducted by those alien chicks , they are so hot.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'd most definitely be getting on the ship with the mixed drinks on it, sit at the bar and fly around space getting hammered, lmao... that'd be my plan for sure, lol

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Whichever aliens didn't present me with "promises" out of this world would probably get my attention. The guys with the beat up space ship in hemp clothing and tire expressions are who I am going with. They offer nothing but to get you out of here. They have Tech Sgt. Chet trying to get as many "free" hybernation chambers up and working as possible.

The hippy ship gets my attention.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I would be so happy with this chance to finally enter a mothership! I definitely jump aboard the one with the shortest row! "Can we go now, please!"

Seriously: I think I just have to follow my intuition. I guess I would choose the ones who make the least promises and look the cutest!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I would go on the ship that seems to be the worse out of them all. All the benevolence could be one giant lie, perhaps the people admitting to making you a slave could be a giant lie as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join