It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

There are some that see the universe working one way while there are others that see it working another way. The other way sees nothing wrong with lying to you to get another human on their ships. While the first way see honesty, trust and love to be the light. There is one set you should go with. However how does one judge what is the right set. One set is being compleatly honest with you, while others are handing you a varring degree of lies. One thing is for sure, if you miss the ship you'll mostlikely die over the next several years.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well I guess it's like choosing government officials eg: the president.
Go with the one that best promotes your ideas and beliefs.
However I'd go in the one all my friends are going in.
Even if were going to be tortured.

My friend would go in one of the religious ones though.
And I don't believe in the Christian God, but who knows maybe there is a supreme life form out there.
But I think having the power to make planets with your mind is a little far fetched.
Heck we're recreating the big bang on earth already but were using a machine.

So in the end, I guess it's all down to beliefs and intuition.
But I've seen many things that have changed my beliefs.

Oh well.
I guess its up to who gives out the best candy.

Sincerely,
joshedis

p.s I'd go to the white aliens instead of the greys. I have heard the whites are nice and benevolent.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by poet1b

I agree with you, With all their deceit one to another how can you be sure anything would happen.
Sounds like a creative method of world extermination.

No, it's taking place deep enough within the galatic horizon that all able bodied humans can see the next several years to be "the end of the world". The governments have even come out and stated as much, but they can offer you no real help. It's each person for their own. There are only two things that are clearly understood.

1. If you stay on this planet, you'll mostlikely die. No super survivalists, no, it's clear cut. You'll stand a 80-92% of dying if you stay on this planet.

2. There's a correct group to go with. They have helped mankind out before as this is a event that happens every 13000 to 26000 years. No one knows however for sure what ship is the correct one. However you can have a much better chance of surviving if you can trust yourself to pick correctly.

It's all cut and dry. There's no double dealing. There's one group to go with. All the groups are doing their best to tell you it is them. You'll mostlikely die if you stay on earth because the world changes have before and will again wipe away all signs of mankind from the planet.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by joshedis

yes but before this world wide epical event took place no one would have believed this event was just around the conner. So by seeing this event unfold, this draws into doubt everything anyone have ever thought they knew.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by snowen20

There are some that see the universe working one way while there are others that see it working another way. The other way sees nothing wrong with lying to you to get another human on their ships. While the first way see honesty, trust and love to be the light. There is one set you should go with. However how does one judge what is the right set. One set is being completely honest with you, while others are handing you a varying degree of lies. One thing is for sure, if you miss the ship you'll most likely die over the next several years.

i see your angle with this post and i think i know what your trying to accomplish here, so im going to sit back and watch what answers you get, why, because the answer you seek hasn't anything to do with the question your asking, however if im wrong then my answer
would be : ill stay here on earth cause if i die, ill die free and if i die i
wont know about it at any case!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Well if thats the case then I suppose that I would rather die then be taken in by possible lies. It is better in my opinion to rely on my own faith regardelss of the possible consequences, everyone has to choose.
No doubt some would find that logic foolish, but I consider it no less foolish than stepping aboard a ship of creatures who for all intents and purposes can be anything they want in order to achieve an end with me.

A faithful heart is a hard heart to break, and if they are legit than surely they can over come that searing nature of my faith.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Well I might stick it out on mother earth as well, you know if I won the lottery, so I could build a nuclear bunker.
Stocked with enough food for 100 years...
And if life still isn't back to normal by then (meaning that there are some type of animals roaming around) Im dead.

Well who knows maybe all the aliens are in on a big conspiracy, maybe they are all evil and say different things to get you to join a whole bunch of different groups and in the end bring you to a friking huge grandmothership to convert us all into slaves, because im sure we wont be treated as equals.

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

You're mistaken, I have no angle. It's not my place to lead you in any way to the discision you'll have to live or die with. I'm not leading nor am I looking for anything outside presenting all readers with an enigma that they might have to face within their lifetime.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

A faithful heart is a hard heart to break, and if they are legit than surely they can over come that searing nature of my faith.

There are at least 3 ships that sound like your "faith" however it is not the place for the true and trustworthy ship to overcome anything. All the groups of aliens know that the choice must be yours alone to validate it as a finality of choice event reqired by universal law of assistance or ownership.

Originally posted by joshedis

Well I might stick it out on mother earth as well, you know if I won the lottery, so I could build a nuclear bunker.
Stocked with enough food for 100 years...
And if life still isn't back to normal by then (meaning that there are some type of animals roaming around) Im dead.

Well who knows maybe all the aliens are in on a big conspiracy, maybe they are all evil and say different things to get you to join a whole bunch of different groups and in the end bring you to a friking huge grandmothership to convert us all into slaves, because im sure we wont be treated as equals.

Sincerely,
joshedis

That's brave of you, but it's common understanding that several landmasses will sink, flood, or filp leaving you in a greater hell of your own making.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

What do you use to judge?

I'd say your gut instinct. It's not too hard to feel who is evil once you know how to use your intuition.

Also, I'd avoid any race that is slinging mud against others, or those who try to use any type of control measure as a part of them "saving you".

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's really sad. The world is going to sheet and people are hoping beyond hope that aliens will come and save us. I believe that aliens are here but I don't believe that there will be any motherships to save us. Just think about the logistics and cost. Taking ships billions of kms just to save some pathetic race that is killing itself?

We are doing this to ourselves people. If someone is taking drugs I will try to encourage him to stop, but I can't make him stop. He's not stopping even though he knows he's killing himself. I stop caring.

link   

That's brave of you, but it's common understanding that several landmasses will sink, flood, or filp leaving you in a greater hell of your own making.

Well this is news to me!
Call me naive if you want, but I'm not even in high school yet XD

But, in any case I'll ask you a question Incarnated.
What ship would you choose?

link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

What do you use to judge?

I'd say your gut instinct. It's not too hard to feel who is evil once you know how to use your intuition.

Also, I'd avoid any race that is slinging mud against others, or those who try to use any type of control measure as a part of them "saving you".

They all have to use control measures as part of helping you. As mankind can freak out, and because of limits of time/space, for the safty of all on the correct ship all humans must go into a sleep state upon boarding.

One group is to be trusted and you'll awake within a given time to rebuild the world. Other groups you'll wake up as a slave or as game, or not at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This sounds awfully religous to me, atleast thats the angle Im taking.Iknow
I know.. noone likes the R word. Well even If what many know God as is actually an alien creature so advanced as to be uhmmm incorporeal ie, A SPIRIT.. then I should look to past exploits of potential alien entities and human interaction.
Should I be so easily beguiled to follow grand concepts and miracles that could just as easily be lies once again as it was in the days of adam and eve and the tree of knowledge?.
A person can spin it any way they like, new age , religious, scientific whatever it's all basically relative.
In the end I was born on this earth and Ill die here too, if I have a spirit as I believe I do then Somthing good will come from my passing. If not and Im just a dumb animal whoes sole purpose in this life is to "eat survive and reproduce" then I have lost nothing for living according to a code I find ethically pleasing.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

Your error of logic is that all of all the universal law opperates on a capitalistic princaples. It doesn't.

As for the ship I've chosen, I'm already gone. You've come here to this messageboard looking for me, but I'm no longer responding because this post took place a couple years predating the event.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hey and as an addition to my previous question,
Can you give us a list of what ships there will be?

eg

-Religous-
-ship 1 (We have god on board he will save humanity
-Ship 2 (Some other god)

-Scientific-
-Ship 1(These (some facts) are going to happen join us to save humanity)
-Ship 2 (Religion is a lie join us or die!)

Thanks ahead of time!

EDIT: I just read the above post...And I'm thinking 3 things

1): Hes telling the truth hes from the future
2): He thinks he's telling the truth because he/she is on drugs
3): Some one is laughing really hard at us for this...

Ok guys think of something to make him prve he's righting this from the future, or right now automaticly being recorded...Ok I'm confused

Oh wait I get it, hes here right now posting this but he already knows what ship he/she will be on in the future.

And If your claim is true, why did you log off then log back on if this is prerecorded.

Sincerely,
joshedis

p.s this is staring to get a little preachy

[edit on 8-9-2008 by joshedis]

[edit on 8-9-2008 by joshedis]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

There really are only two groups of ships.

1. The Right Ship to be trusted, the group that has come to help humanity survive.

2. The Wrong Ship: They all have come to collect free animals/humanoids humans to do with what ever they wish. They will tell mankind what ever they think will get their ships full.

This can't be getting preachy, as I have not defined anything to do with the correct ship. You said one ship says "There is no God join us or die", not I.

No ships can make demands, threats, or anything outside of simple basic and mundane statements of truth or lie.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Who cares what the guy / gal thinks, I just enjoy thought provoking conversations. This one turned out to be rather entertaining to say the least.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Your right I'm sorry about that, you aren't being preachy.
If you wouldn't mind I'm about to send you a U2U which you already know about because this is pre recorded and planned already in some time paradox.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

There really are only two groups of ships.

1. The Right Ship to be trusted, the group that has come to help humanity survive.

2. The Wrong Ship: They all have come to collect free animals/humanoids humans to do with what ever they wish. They will tell mankind what ever they think will get their ships full.

This can't be getting preachy, as I have not defined anything to do with the correct ship. You said one ship says "There is no God join us or die", not I.

No ships can make demands, threats, or anything outside of simple basic and mundane statements of truth or lie.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Incarnated]

If it doesnt matter what a person does and its all up to them then what is your goal in the creation of this thread?
OH! Social experimentation sucks I've been dooped in to a circular topic!

[edit on 8-9-2008 by snowen20]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join