It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggalo2313
incarnate, youre retarded

Hello Juggalo, are you still mad at Eminem? Why are you so hostile? He said this is all hypothetical, so try using some imagination...oh yeah and courtesy. By the way, Welcome to the board..

Peace

[edit on 10-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I would not go on either ship.

I would stay on earth and keep my faith that God would take care of me.
If I die on earth, so be it. I will live forever in eternity.

Without a doubt, I would be in good company with the others that decided to stay on earth.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It would have to have a "friendly" kind of feeling to it or I wouldn't get on any. I'd most likely try to catch a ride with the Pleadieans(sp?) They sound pretty awesome.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't really care which ship it is, as long as they get me off this damn planet.

If anyone wants to try anything, they're going have a fight on their hands, or whatever appendage they have.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't be available nor would I be waiting on an off world alien for rescue.

If you want know what I'd be doing I'd have my own vessel built and crew on the launch pad working on building a space port.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What would you do?

I would listen closely to the way they present their offer to people to other than me. And, worst case...we wouldn't have to choose a ship. There are probably worse places in the universe to die than here on planet earth. I've grown fond of her.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The OP is assessing our strength. Only through unity is the game won.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I would stay right here and fight to the death.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I would get on the ship with my ancient brothers and sisters

PLEIADIANS ALL THE WAY!

They loo like us but much taller - blonde wire like hair and blue eyes.

They look just like us but wiser, a million years of advance knowledge will do that.

I would enter their craft without hesitation and it would not matter what task I was given or what my place would be among them. They are the teachers and I am the less evolved human.

Even to serve as a type of slave would be better than to be a slave any longer to this fake Government and their greedy corporate power wielding phallic symbols!

I say let 'em come! Get me off this rock that's gone to hell!

Anyhow, they will be here in just over a month. Enlighten me - don't illuminate me!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
BAH HUMBUG! IF they come, whoever they are, the ones who are going on the cosmic trip are a done deal, already chosen. I imagine they/we are or would be the ones who have already had, since early childhood, experiences such as missing time and whatnot abduction or contact-related, and perhaps however many other civilized enough people as well. It wouldn't be like a political campaign of wooing the constituent. "They can watch the animals in the zoo, but that doesn't mean they want to get in their cages." Now please carry on worshipping your belovedly uncivilized secrecy-BASED government(s). (Yes, I'm Lightworth). Goodnight and many pleasant tomorrows.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Reading through the thread, it seems that no one has wondered if all of the ships are not equally correct. Yes, it was posited that there is 'one' correct answer...to YOU. And one correct answer...to HIM. And one correct answer....to HER....and so on and so forth. I don't want to give away why I say that and how to get around the seeming logical fallicy presented without giving some time for discussion. Just putting it out there to move things along. Enjoying watching the game. Play on, players...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hey
I was just thinking it would be real cool if one of those ships came down to pick up Gary Mckinnon and whisssssssk him away to a mothership, in full view of the media, wow talk about "egg on ya face George" lol

Great thread this Thanks
Peace

Kirky

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
ooh ooh ooh - if it was like the film wall-e (which is UBER cute!) i'd go for the uhm....the less mean looking crew/ship.... much fun!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I would avoid the aliens who's claims seem to good to be true, because it always is.

I would probably side with aliens who talked of vast interstellar trade because that seems the most realistic.

I would avoid any religion based claims because god and religion is BS.

When it comes down to it I would try to balance the amount of freedom I would be given, the food I would eat... and most of all....

Which aliens would I most want to "GET IT ON" with.... giggity.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingIWhich aliens would I most want to "GET IT ON" with.... giggity.

oh dear! *giggle*

it'd be like Underworld Evolution and creating hybrids! Although that's a whole new thought in itself huh? Super Human Alien people....or words to that effect?! Ah, I've never been so good with words...someone had the cheek to call me "quite intelligent" once

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If one of the ships had aliens with a book titled "To Serve Man", THAT'S the ship I want to go on.

That seems reasonable, right? I mean, it would be very clear that they believe in serving -- or helping -- Mankind. What else could the title of the book mean?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
If one of the ships had aliens with a book titled "To Serve Man", THAT'S the ship I want to go on.

That seems reasonable, right? I mean, it would be very clear that they believe in serving -- or helping -- Mankind. What else could the title of the book mean?

Haha, good one!

In response to the OP, I think I would choose the ship which doesn't need to 'sway people's decisions' to join them. They are simply there, with their doors open, to those who would go with them. I also assume that this ship would have quite a short line, as more people would be swayed by awesome shows of power, or benevolence, and not the fact that this ship in question would be showing enough by simply being there, and not joining in the 'dirty' 'politics' of the other races.

Some may say my logic is flawed on that, but that's OK. You can go with another hypothetical ship.

Just my $0.02

J

*edit*

add: Thanks for the thread, Incarnated. I always enjoy a good read, and thought provoking conversation. Flagged and Starred. I'd like to see some more people's responses.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by jephers0n]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'd be careful regarding a book entitled "To Serve Man "
That just may be a cook book....

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ropaq50

I'd be careful regarding a book entitled "To Serve Man "
That just may be a cook book....

are you playing the running joke or are you introducing what you think is a new joke?

the "To Serve Man" comment comes from a classic episode of the Twilight Zone, in case someone doesn't understand this, where "Aliens" make contact with humanity. They have a book the humans try to decode, and it is found in the end of the episode that "Serve Man" means as food.

Hahaha... Jokes over.

Ps this joke has had about 3 cycles on this thread now. So much for originality.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Which ship would I get on? The one that Jesus is flying

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join